Within Amie Ch. 04

Story Info
The forbidden is just too tempting.
4.2k words
4.59
18.7k
4

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Hi!!! This is the FOURTH installment of WITHIN AMIE

I'm a part time English speaker so naturally, there would be grammar mistakes and confusing sentences here and there LOL so I'm sorry for that.

With love, Jayleen

***

I looked out at the window. I had to admit that I was feeling anxious. My mother just shook her head in amusement. "You're acting as if this is your first date!" my mother drawled out.

"It is my first date, Mom!" I replied back dryly, I felt hot in my pink sleeveless dress that reached to my thighs despite the cool air from the air-conditioner.

My mother just laughed, naturally she thought that I was joking. I humoured her anyway as I plopped down the comfy sofa. "I just hope that you'll know what to do after this, Amie," my mother said gently, "I really like Rob and Edmund but personally, I think you're more suited with Edmund."

"Why? Because he's a demon like me?" I asked, noticing the stern snap in my voice.

My mother pretended to not hear the hostility in my voice since she continued, "That and also the fact that you two made love,"

Colour flooded in my cheeks, "Mom, we didn't make love," I said tightly, my lips pursed, "I thought we agreed to not mention this anymore." My cheeks flushed deep red, wishing that my mother hadn't witnessed the embarrassing moment.

"I just don't want you to make a wrong decision and ended up getting hurt, Amie," she said, a hint of seriousness in her voice, just as the bell rang on the door.

"So you don't want me to go out with him?" I asked her, walking towards her to the door.

"I'm just saying that you just do what YOUR heart wants to do but a little common sense wouldn't hurt," she said again.

I felt a sudden wave of frustration. Why couldn't my mother just say whatever she concocted in her mind directly? Why must she had the need to twist everything into complicated riddles?

"Mom, I can't just cancel the date when he's here already!" I said, wanting her to understand.

"A mess which you could have prevented if you had think about your true feelings about it," my mother replied back. "What if Edmund finds out about your -- uh, infidelity?"

I was taken aback. "I'm not his girlfriend or even his wife, let alone a fiancée, how can you say that I'm being unfaithful to him?"

But I never did get my answer from her since she pulled open the door and welcomed Robert with a cheery smile. He came in and flashed me a dazzling smile and my legs felt like jelly when I looked at him.

"Have fun kids!" my mother said before going down to the basement to finish up her new novel. "Be back before midnight, Amie." Hah! My mother played her role like a pro. I smiled at her, feeling amused.

"Ready, Amie?" he asked me, holding out his hand to me. I looked at him, my thoughts suddenly went back to Edmund and I froze for a while. What if I was making a wrong decision? I didn't want to hurt Edmund -- he was very important to me but then, as I locked gaze with Rob, his flashing smile seemed to melt me right into my core. My body seemed to have a life of its own as it accepted his outstretched hand and he took me into his car.

I knew that I was taking a huge risk just by going out with Robert. The Elders would probably have a coronary if they found out about my being with Rob. They would probably think that I would repeat what my father had done.

Why did I even agree to go out with him in the first place? My mind raced to find justified answers -- reasons that would enable me to at least have a good time. I mean, it wasn't like he said that it was a date. It was merely a friendly invite to enjoy a human-based party.

But, my conscience argued, friends don't lip locked with one another.

I shook my head vigorously as I was partially aware of the car moving at 100 km/hr. I could hear him making a friendly conversation with me but my mind was somewhere else, I couldn't really concentrate on what he was saying.

He seemed to notice my lack of attention since he cleared his throat and asked, "Amie, are you all right?"

"Um yes, sorry, I was thinking something earlier," I told him apologetically.

"About what?" he asked me, his eyes on the road.

I turned to look at him, panic crept into me, "Um, nothing much, just random things," I tried to make myself sound as normal as possible and he seemed to buy it. "What were you saying earlier?"

He grasped my right hand as his left control the steering wheel. "Well, actually I forgot what I had said," he admitted sheepishly as his left hand played with my fingers. "I was talking about random things," he paused as the traffic light turned red and slowed down the car to a stop. The engine continued to run smoothly like baby oil. "I talked too much when I'm nervous." He admitted again with a chuckle.

"You're nervous?" I looked at him again, "Why?"

He chuckled even more, "I'm having a fabulous date with a beautiful chick,"

"This is a date?" I asked him, perhaps a bit too loudly since his handsome face contorted in a hurt manner.

"Of course it is," he stated dignifiedly

"Look, sorry, it's just that a lot of things is in my mind right now and -- and for the record, I did initially think that this was a date, I just thought that maybe you didn't think of it this way." I explained to him quickly.

He smiled at me and then the traffic light turned green, he hit the gas pedal and the car motored on swiftly. "The party is going to start around 10, what do you think we should do for the extra 2 hours?"

"Anywhere," I prompted cheerfully.

"How about the beach?" he asked me. "There's a full moon tonight!"

***

I could feel the sand sinking in my toes as we walked along the beach. I held my high heels on my left hand. The wind on my hair felt really cool. Robert was right, there was a big full moon on the sky. He was quiet at my side. He seemed like absorbed with the beauty and romantic-feeling of the full moon sky.

He carefully grabbed my hand and we walked with our hands linked together. "What do you think about the supernatural?" I asked him suddenly, out of the blue. I wanted to know what he thought about it.

I didn't know what made me say it but somehow I wanted to know what his opinions were. What would he think of me?

He seemed to be taken aback with my ridiculous question but he chuckled anyway, he held my hand up to his lips and kissed it. "Like ghosts and vampires?" he asked me. I pulled him to a stop, gentle waves rolled down to our bare feet. He seemed to sense that this was important to me so he answered, "I like supernatural movies," he brought me closer to him, his left arm encircled to the back of my waist. His right hand traced down the lines of my face.

"No, like real-life demons," I insisted, struggling off from him but he chuckled and held on.

"Demons?" his eyes went wide.

"Yes, demons complete with scaly skin, horns, tails and supernatural abilities," I said exasperatedly.

He snuggled to my neck and breathed the sweet smelling scent of my smooth skin. I couldn't help but to moan a little as his hands ran down the back zipper of my dress, teasing it. "Why? Are you a demon?" he asked huskily, his lips lingered on my neck as he started to unzip my dress.

"What if I am?" I asked him, my eyes closed as he gently pushed my dress off me, letting it pooled under my feet. I stood in front of him with just my black silk bra with matching thong. He groaned at the sight of me.

"You're a beautiful sexy demon," he sighed breathlessly. "You can have my soul, Amelee baby." His eyes shone with pure lust as he pulled me to him and started kissing me passionately. My arms locked to his back. "You can have everything of me..."

I forgot everything as his skilled lips made its way down to my cleavage, his hand fiddled at the back clasp of my bra but found a little difficulty when he couldn't find the clasp at first and then he tugged and practically tore my bra off me. I winced a little as the strap cut my shoulder but the pain vanished when his lips licked over the little blood that seeped out from my skin. It was so erotic that I groaned in response, I could feel myself getting wet.

I tugged at his shirt, I could feel the muscled tone of his six-pack on his abdomen. I cooed appreciatively as he pulled his pants off him. He pulled my thong down while my hands linked to the back of his neck. My lips went to his. He moaned as his hands fondled my perky breasts, he gave it a little kiss and an appreciative lick to both of my nipples.

It seemed like we were in a place of our own. We didn't even realize that we were stark naked in a public beach under the romantic light of the full moon on us.

"I am a demon," I whispered to him seductively, "Do you want me?"

He lifted me up to his arms and then laid me gently on the sand. The feel of the grainy sand on my back felt very erotic. It was as if there were tiny little hands massaging my back.

"Where's your horn?" he chuckled as our hands tangled to one another. His lips grazed on my lips and then travelled down to my breasts.

"I -- I don't have horns," I rasped breathlessly, my hands then tangled to his hair, pulling him closer to me. "But I have a tail..."

"Baby girl, that's just so sexy," he whispered breathlessly as he went down to my pussy and started to plunge his tongue deep inside me. At a split second, I remembered how gentle Edmund was with me and how guilt started to fill within me but then those treacherous thoughts faded away as Rob lifted my hips high to his mouth as he knelt in front of me, giving him better access into my hole. He gripped tightly on my thighs, groaning verbally as his tongue piston in and out of me like a little baby cock.

I moaned breathlessly, my hands high above my head, my legs rested on top of his shoulders as he continued his talented ministration on me. I could feel his hard cock at the small of my back.

A small part of me was screaming at me, what the hell were you doing? My voice of conscience yelled at me but then before I could even ponder clearly on what I was about to embark into. Robert blew warm air on my swollen aroused clit, making me tingled all over. I was starting to feel a bit giddy from all the blood that rushed down to my head, he seemed to know that I was starting to feel squeamish since he lowered my hips down on the sand. My legs encircled on his waist. He quickly went on top of me, kissing me again fully on my lips.

I tugged at his hair, wanting more and more. I was starting to lose control over myself. My body started to tremble and my skin was starting to transform back to my demonic scaly form. My eyes flared, burning with intense desires. I rolled him onto the sand, straddling him, his raging cock was just mere inches away from my wet virgin hole. His eyes closed tight, groaning and moaning. He tugged at my hard nipples. I gave a low guttural growl as my long tail protruded from my bottom.

He whispered seductively on how he wanted me now, oh, how he wanted to bury himself into me. He groaned as how he wanted his seeds washed deep inside me. At this point, I truly forgot everything but my intense desires to be taken completely.

He opened his eyes just as I was about to position myself on to his hard-on. My burning silvery-blue eyes gazed straight into his wide shocked eyes. Under the moonlight, my scaly skin was more obvious and shinny like crocodile skin. He could see the swish of my tail from my back. He screamed in utter horror as he pushed me off him.

Startled, I fell onto my back on the sand. I sat up straight, panting, I looked at him, feeling hurt seeping into me.

He continued to curse and swore. "WHAT ARE YOU??"

"Rob?" my passion went down as I realized what was going on. I gathered my dress and started to put it on. I turned back into my human form and looked at him. Hurt filled me like water filling a jar as he scrambled to put on his clothes which had been strewn all over the sand. "I -- I thought you don't mind! You said you -,"

Rob cut my words, he screamed at me, "YOU DEMONIC FREAK!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST ROLE-PLAYING WITH ME!!!" tears started to flow down my beautiful face, I started to approach him but he threw a handful of sand to me, "STAY AWAY FROM ME, YOU MONSTER!" The sand didn't hurt me but it did sting my eyes a bit. I froze for a moment.

"I -- I told you that I'm a demon," I insisted at him, anger and humiliation started to pool up inside me, balling up together like a growing ember of fire.

But Robert kept on muttering gibberish words, he ignored me. He randomly threw sand and little pebbles at me. Rage started to course inside me, how dare he treat me like this? My eyes burnt with power, cackling within me.

He froze in mid track.

My hand rose high and he levitated above the ground. He screamed in fear, I enjoyed hearing his cries of terror. "P-PUT ME DOWN, YOU MONSTER!" he demanded at me.

I snorted, "The name is Amelee Bernaugh, human!" my voice broke at the end as I levitated him higher and then threw him to a row of perfectly organized surfboards. He hit the colourful surfboards like a bowling ball hitting the pins -- a perfect strike.

He groaned in pain but I was certain that none of his bones were broken.

Lucky for him...

I was a good demon -- most of the time anyway...

I pointed to the gentle waves and then it rose high and rolled fast towards the groaning Robert. My heart broke. I felt so humiliated than ever. Burning anger ran wild in my veins as the high wave hit him, he spluttered for air and he scrambled to higher land. I could kill him easily but I was still sane enough to stop myself.

Tears ran down my pale face as I turned and ran along the beach back to my mother's house. Lightning struck in the dark moon-lighted sky just like how I felt right now. Murderous!

***

"Amie?" my mother was shocked to see me home so early. I noticed the clock on her peach-painted wall was only 8.30 pm. She noticed the teary faced and my disheveled sand-filled hair. "Amie, what did he do to you?" she demanded to me, touching my hand but that concerned gestured made me automatically snapped at her. She took a step back, fear clouded in her eyes.

Sense and control seeped into me. I sighed, "I'm sorry Mom," I bit my lips. I wiped my face with both of my hands but found it useless since my hands were dirty from the sand. My eyes stung a bit.

"Here, let's wash your face first," she said gently to me as she guided me to the bathroom near the kitchen.

The water felt good and refreshing on my skin. My mother handed me a clean white towel and I used it to dry my face and hands. I felt sticky and sandy all over my body but for now, I could handle it. Then, she took me to the kitchen and poured me a glass of cold chocolate milk and a plate of Oreos. I was touched immensely with this gesture since she remembered that when I was still a little girl, my mother would always give me a plate of Oreos to cheer me up whenever I was upset. That time, the only thing that upsets me was just little one-year-old boys teasing and pulling at my braids and take my dolls and lollipops away.

"What happened, Amie?" she asked me gently, concern flooded in her middle-aged face.

Could I tell her? I wondered, feeling slightly abashed at the thought of revealing to my own blood mother that I had almost given my virginity to a guy whom I had just known less than a week?

And that guy happened to know the truth about me?

But the genuine concerned look on her face made me want to tell her the honest truth even if the truth might be uncomfortable and mortifying to tell.

"I -- I almost had s -- um sex with R -- Rob," I spluttered out, I could feel the heat coursing to my face. My mom's eyes turned wide at my unexpected confession.

"Oh o -- okay," this time, it was my mother's turn to stammer and blush. "Did he force himself on you?"

I shook my head, "No, Mom, didn't you hear what I said?" I asked her exasperatedly, "I did NOT have sex with him because I -- I showed him the real me."

"The -- the real you?" my mother was confused for a moment and then realization fell on her face, "Oh my goodness, you didn't mean your demonic side, do you?"

"I couldn't control it, Mom," I sighed, "W -- when I get um, well, you know, excited, I tend to lose control over myself and -- and - ," I couldn't bring myself to continue, it was just too much for me.

"He pushed you away, didn't he?" my mother asked me softly.

"He called me a freak!! A monster!! A demonic freak!!" I was starting to sound hysterical. I could feel myself snapping into my demonic form but my mother wasn't afraid of me. She hugged me tightly, wanting to comfort my broken humiliated heart.

"There, there, Amie," she said softly, "It will turn out better at the end, he'll come around and realize that he loves you too." She released her hold on me.

Love? My head snapped straight, feeling a sudden gush of disgust at the thought of loving Robert Sherman. I didn't know whether my feeling for Robert was just love or pure unadulterated lust. My thoughts flew back to Edmund, oh how guilty I felt towards him.

The guilt seemed to have tripled in amount. I didn't know if I could face him with a straight honourable face. What if I crumbled in front of him? My feelings were a mixture of confusion and an array of emotions.

All I knew was that I couldn't stay in the mortal dimension any longer. I had exposed myself to a mortal and what was worse, I had almost killed him.

"I almost killed him," I whispered to her brokenly, hating myself for being so submissive to my demonic heritage.

"Amie?" my mother asked me, "What did you do?" her voice became panic-stricken. I couldn't blame her for that. Mortals were for a fact, fragile in their core.

"I was so mad," I admitted ferociously, "He was throwing sand and pebbles at me! I couldn't think straight! All I wanted at that time was just to crush his pathetic human bones!"

"But you stopped," my mother concluded for me.

"Yes, I did," I breathed out softly, calming myself down.

"I'm proud of you Amie," she told me with a little smile.

"Why?" I asked her, "Mom, I could have killed a human tonight!" I told her sternly.

"And yet, you didn't," my mother pointed out, "That takes a lot of self control, Amie and I'm very proud of you for being able to hold yourself."

I bit my lips again. I knew that what I would say next would probably hurt her but I had no choice. If the Elders found out about my breaching the conditions, the chances of me returning back here would be most likely none. They would be forced to kill Robert anyway and even though he had been spiteful to me, I didn't want his blood tainted on my name.

I didn't think I could handle that knowledge for the rest of my immortal life -- well, if I could protect myself from getting ambushed from other demons and extreme exposures to the mortal dimension then, I would be fine without a doubt.

"I have to go back to Ersta, Mom," I told her in a quiet voice. "I -- I have exposed myself and broke my promise to the Elders -- if -- if they found out about this, they wouldn't allow me to come back at all," I paused for a moment, looking at my mother's disappointed face, "I'm so sorry Mom but I have no choice but to return back to Ersta."

She sighed. "I kind of thought that you would say this when you told me about your telling Robert the truth," she stood up from the stool. "Do you have what you need to go back home?"

"Mom, this is also my home," I pointed out to her softly. She smiled at me. "But yes, I do have everything I need to go back to Ersta."

"Edmund would be highly pleased to see you return so early but I'm certain that he will ask you about it," she told me.

She didn't have to tell me. I already knew that Edmund would ask me about it without a doubt. I would have to make up a good perfect believable excuse on why I had come back so early than the assigned date. He would be -- like my mother had said before- extremely pleased on seeing me again and that thought only made me feel even guiltier than ever.

12