Within Amie Ch. 07

Story Info
At the altar, we shall be...
3k words
4.58
17.5k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayleen88
Jayleen88
544 Followers

***

Hi!!! This is the SEVENTH installment of WITHIN AMIE

I'm a part time English speaker so naturally, there would be grammar mistakes and confusing sentences here and there LOL so I'm sorry for that.

With love, Jayleen

***

Was it a dream? I thought to myself with a little smile of happiness that almost made me dizzy. I opened up my eyes and stared to the ceiling above me. I was slightly aware of Edmund's arm that encircled on my waist, holding me close to his warm toned body. I was beginning to feel the soreness all over my body, it was as if the joints in my bones had misplaced from its socket and rattled under my skin.

"Hey," Edmund whispered to me, a little hint of smile in his voice. I turned my head and looked at him, "It's almost dawn, Amie baby. I have to go soon sadly speaking." He caressed my hair and smiled at me, "I wish I don't have to leave you but I think if I don't, the others might be --," he paused, chuckling as he nuzzled on my neck and then he looked up straight into my silvery-blue eyes, "shocked." He grinned at me.

I knew that he was right. Josephine and perhaps a few more demoness would come knocking on the door about three hours later, just to wake me up and prepare me for our wedding.

A wedding that I didn't orchestra and planned for to be exact, the Elders apparently had thought that we would make an ideal married couple.

And for once, they thought right.

"Yeah," I agreed with him. It wouldn't look nice if they found us naked in bed together. I could imagine the titters and laughter of their gossiping. A girl in bed with her husband-to-be just hours before marriage would provide them the ultimate source of gossip-galore.

Although, I had to say that Josephine might find the discovery a definite turn on.

"I have to admit something though," he said suddenly, his hand circled my skin making me tingled all over. "I did tell the Elders about my desire to marry you and then they told me how perfect it was. How synchronized our minds had become."

I arched my eyebrow at him, sensing a little of devilish planning, "You planned to have this marriage, all along, didn't you?" I accused him in a happy-sort of way.

He laughed, giving me a little kiss on the forehead before getting out from the bed and putting back his clothes on the floor. "Yes but I didn't expect the Elders would set it this week," he bent his head down and kissed the top of my head, "I love you Amie," he continued lovingly. "I'll see you on the altar." He grinned at me, giving me another one last kiss on my lips -- for now anyway.

I watched him went out from my bedroom, giving me a little wave and then closed the door. I looked around in my dark barely-lighted bedroom and then realized at an instant that I didn't have a wedding dress.

Great, what's a demonic bride without a dress?

What a nice sign to a holy matrimony...

But then again, I might be just a little bit pessimistic.

***

I was, like my mother would have probably said if she was here, too young to get married. It would have been nice if I had waited till I was in my mid-twenties.

See the life ahead of you, I imagined she would have said that, explore the world! There's more than just Ersta and the mortal dimension!

But Edmund was my world -- the reason of my being. I had realized about it almost a little too late, I had nearly lost him and I didn't want to feel that lost broken feeling again.

Josephine brushed my long auburn hair gently with a comb. I looked at my reflection on the dresser and I noticed she had that naughty smile plastered all over her face. I wanted to ask her about Robert but that smile of hers intrigued my curiousity.

"What?" I asked her, somehow I have a particular idea on why she was smirking.

"Don't act so innocent, Amie, I could hear you guys from all the way to my bedroom!" she grinned at me.

"Oh c'mon! We weren't that loud!" I knew I wasn't! I blushed deeply.

"Ok, ok, you're right, Amie," she grinned at me -- well, at my reflection to be exact, "So I checked your future for last night but don't worry, I didn't pry on today, honest!" she said, promising me. She knew that I didn't like her to check on my future. She could check, I told her, but I warned her to not tell me except it was anything of dire consequences.

My cheeks turned crimson red, "Joey! Did you actually see us -- us -- oh my goodness!" I couldn't bring myself from saying it. I quickly stood up from my seat and covered my burning face with both of my hands.

She quickly shook her head, waving the comb, "No! Hell! I just saw you guys kissed and he, well, carried you to the bed, that's all, and when I saw that, I quickly disconnected myself from the vision," She told me quickly, "Now, please sit down and let me finish preparing you for the wedding." She said, gesturing with the comb on the seat.

"You're going to make the blushing bride blushes even more Josephine," Kara said suddenly with a little giggle as entered my bedroom, bringing a transparent white plastic cloth-hanger. She placed the plastic covered dress on my made bed followed by three more demoness who brought one plastic-protected covered dress each.

"Is -- is that my wedding dress?" I asked Kara who smirked at me.

"Four dresses to be exact," she corrected me, "Josephine checked the future to see which dresses would catch your eye, should you have the need to find a wedding dress so we gathered up four most likely dresses that you would choose," she gestured to the four dresses on my bed, "So, take your pick, we have exactly six hours to make you the most beautiful bride that Ersta had ever seen, well, when it's my turn, I'll top it off," she laughed cheerily, joking at the same time.

"What? Do you think that we would leave the bride without her dress?" Josephine asked me as Kara went to open a make-up case collection and turned me to her.

I was speechless. It didn't feel like I was going to attend my wedding, it was as if this was someone else's wedding and that I was a wedding crasher.

Josephine and Kara went all over me, teasing my hair into a shinny sleek wavy glow, piling it high up into a bun with a few curly tendrils loose. Josephine even managed to put in a pink diamond-speckled hair clips all over the bun, making it looked like little strawberries. Kara had applied natural-looking make-up on me, stating that natural look was the elegant-classic-do, a must, she told me, for every bride regardless their species. There was no need to go heavy.

When it was time to unveil the four dresses which Josephine had foreseen, claiming that I would love, I was already starting to feel nervous and butterfly-effect in the pit of my stomach, reminding me that I hadn't eaten anything.

"We'll get you something to eat before we put you into the dress," Kara said to me, clapping her hands so that the three demonesses took the dress from each of their protective confinement and displayed it to me one by one.

The first dress was white ironically but it was short up to the thigh, it had a plunging v-neckline on the back and although the dress caught my eye, I didn't think that I would want to wear it.

The second dress was long and tight on the hips and sleeveless. It looked like my favourite sheath dress except for its colour. The dress was green like the colour of an apple but lighter and creamier. I would have picked the dress but then again, it reminded me of my sheath dress and I didn't want to wear something usual on my wedding day even if the wedding wasn't planned by me.

At least I could pick the dress so that was a plus.

The third dress was horrendous at first and final glance. It was tight and skimpy. The material was made from lather. I looked at Josephine and she grinned at me, "It's a joke!" she told me. "We picked just three dresses but we added one more just for the laughs!" I stuck my tongue at her but I was grateful that she had picked the perfect last dress for me.

The final and last dress was perfect. It was as if the dress had been tailored just for me. The dress was sleeveless, long and simple. It had gorgeous pearls on the waistline, accentuating the classic beauty of the silky white dress. The dress looked as if it could hug every curve on my body and I instantly fell in love with it.

"Do you like it?" Kara asked me when she saw me touched the silky material of my chosen dress.

I nodded at her, "I love it," I said with great enthusiasm, "Thank you Kara, Joey." I said with full sincerity.

"I'm just glad that Edmund finally decided to settle down, ugh, all of those past years of dating the wrong demonesses!" Kara added with a grin, "I bet you made him a very happy man last night."

I groaned at Josephine, "You told her!" I said, accusing her.

Josephine grinned at me, "Well, we do share the same power!" she stuck her tongue at me but then broke into a smile.

"Well, what do you want to eat?" Kara asked me as I sat down on the dresser's chair.

"I'm kind of craving for corndogs," I told her honestly.

"Dogs? Yuck, you eat dogs while you were in them mortal dimension, Amelee?" Kara was horrified. "Why can't you just eat normal stuff like blood-filled meatloaves, steaks and crunchy bones mozzarella cheesecake?"

"I don't mean real dogs!" I told her, "It's just a name!"

"You know, the humans would think that our food are weird comparing to theirs," Josephine piped in.

"Anyway, I can't pop into the mortal dimension whenever I want, Amelee, I have to ask the Elders for permission," Kara told me.

I shook my head, "No, I don't mean that I want you to go," I told her, "Steaks would do just fine."

"How about blood gravy on the steak? Do you want that? I could ask the chefs to warm it up for you and put in cheese for taste!" Kara suggested.

"You are making me hungry, Kara," Josephine complained.

"Don't pull your head up," Kara grinned, "I'll get enough steaks for all of us." Then, she went out from my bedroom quickly.

Hey Joey, I thought at her, how about Robert?

Josephine's face contorted for a moment and then she gave me a little smile. "He's fine." She said to me, rather quickly but before I could even ask her about it Kara came back into my bedroom with another demon who brought in a big tray with plates of steaks. Kara brought in a pitch of bluish green liquid and glasses.

"Bon appétit!" she said as she placed the pitcher on a circular smooth-stone table.

The smell of the freshly cooked steaks wafted to my nose. My mouth watered and I stood up immediately and went to the table, I pulled up a seat and sat next to Kara. Josephine, then, followed suit.

I wondered why Josephine had been so rash in answering me.

Was Robert truly all right?

***

Kara slipped the dress onto my body, I could feel the silky feel of the satin as she zipped up the dress. "There, you look perfect," she said proudly.

Josephine gave a final check at my hair-do and then brushed down my dress to perfection. "How many hours do we have left?" she asked Kara.

"Well, technically we only have half an hour left," Kara replied back.

Whoa, did we really spend the last hours purely on make-up, hair-do, manicures, pedicures and body scrubs? Kara placed a pair of high white heels with diamond straps on the floor. I quickly slipped it on and then twirled around to see my reflection on the floor-length mirror.

"We're late, aren't we?" I asked them.

"Well, not exactly but we have to move now before the Elders themselves come up here and drag you to the altar," Josephine laughed.

The calm sensation that had enveloped me earlier had vanished when I realized that I was truly going to marry Edmund. I wished my mother could have come to witness this, or at least know about my wedding.

I suppose Edmund and I could have another wedding ceremony, just a small one, for the sake of my mother. I knew that she couldn't have come here, even if I had asked the Elders for permission, humans were strictly forbidden here. There were certain demons that fed entirely on souls unlike us and those demons would have no second thoughts of devouring my mother's soul if they had bumped into her here. I really hoped that Robert was safely tucked in the safety of his mortal home. I cared for him even though I now knew that I wasn't in love with him. The teenage lust and crush inside me had misguided me. It had led me to believe that Robert was the one for me and as for Robert, I was certain that love wasn't what he felt for me. Just like me, he had felt a taste of ultimate lust.

Maybe I was a descended of a succubus.

Why else would a mortal guy couldn't resist in having me but then again, I remembered that he had ran in fear when he saw my demonic form so the chances of me having the traits of a succubus was probably nil, but then again, who knows?

"Amie," Josephine called suddenly.

I looked at her, smiling, "Yes, Joey?"

She bit her lips. She looked uncertain. Josephine was never the type of demoness that hesitates. I touched her arm briefly, my gesture was telling her that it was all right. She could tell me anything that she wanted but then she shook her head, "It's nothing," she told me, "I'm just being silly."

I frowned at her, "About what?"

I was determined to know and I won't let her get away that easily but she just shook her head and flashed me the most brilliant smile she could ever muster. I knew that something was up.

"Josephine, what are you talking about?" I demanded. "Did you something in my future?" I knew that I sounded a bit hysterical but I think I deserved to know if what I was going to do would cause a dire consequence that I couldn't bear.

"Edmund loves you," she told me, "More than his life."

"I love him too, Joey," I said to her, starting to sound more annoyed than curious, "What is wrong with you?" I asked her.

Josephine just bit her lips and flashed me a faint smile.

I frowned at her, "What does Edmund got to do with you being so secretive all of the sudden?" I asked her, my voice rose high with undeniable anger at her. She flinched at me but stood tall on her place.

Who wouldn't feel so much anger when the only person who could tell your future suddenly refused to spill another word?

Josephine was starting to get on my nerves.

"It's just -," I knew that she would have told me the honest truth if it weren't for Kara who had suddenly popped in between us and pulled at my arm.

"The first bell has rung, Amelee!" Kara said sternly, "You two can girly gossip later," she snapped disapprovingly, pulling me to walk towards the door, "We've got a wedding to attend to! And you as the bride shouldn't be late!!"

I looked at Josephine but she just stood there on the floor, unmoved and frozen as if time had frozen her to the spot.

Kara pushed open the door and as she pulled me out through the door, I thought I saw pearls of tears flow down Josephine's pale beautiful face. Her eyes dimmed.

"Amelee!" Kara screeched at me as the second bell rung, "Damn it Amelee, one more bell and we're dead late!"

Kara pushed me out from the door. An amazing feat to be exact since she didn't even ruffle and crumple my dress or even a strand of hair on my head, I had to compliment her for that.

I wanted to wrench my hand from Kara's hold. I wanted to go to Josephine and shake the life out of her, demanding her to stop being so secretive and tell me the honest truth! How could she do this to me?! How could she leave me to go to the wedding in such a distressed sense?!

I knew that we were running late. I couldn't believe that I was late for the first time and on my own wedding! Oh the horror! The inevitable nightmare that clung on my soul! My heart ached to see the love of my life, the very reason of my existence.

I wanted to claw out from this tight wedding dress and run to the comforts of Edmund's arms. The dress had unjustifiably confined my movements from bursting out into a run to my destiny.

My Edmund, my sweet darling Edmund...

Were we even meant to be, my love? Was fate standing by our side?

We had to mean to be together, the Elders wouldn't have agreed to the marriage if they thought otherwise, wasn't that so?

Weren't the Elders supposed to be all-knowing and powerful? Wasn't that what Edmund had said not long ago?

Or did Josephine saw something so impeccably atrocious that she couldn't bear the heart to crush me into tiny insignificant pieces that could be blown away by the harsh cold wind of reality?

*

TO BE CONTINUED...

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!! -- THANK YOU!!

Jayleen88
Jayleen88
544 Followers