Within Amie Ch. 08

Story Info
The end to a little love story.
3.8k words
4.65
18k
7

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayleen88
Jayleen88
543 Followers

***

Hi!!! This is the EIGHTH and FINAL installment of WITHIN AMIE

I'm a part time English speaker so naturally, there would be grammar mistakes and confusing sentences here and there LOL so I'm sorry for that.

With love, Jayleen

***

I took a deep calming breath as the tall majestic double-door opened in front of me. I could hear the sound of the door opened, long bloody red-coloured carpet had stretched from the bottom of my feet to the far end of the altar that ascended by a few steps. I could see Edmund standing there, looking so handsome and so loving.

Josephine must have been wrong. Edmund and I were meant to be together. Couldn't she see how perfect we looked? How much in love we were?

Yes, it was indeed true that I didn't know what Josephine had seen in her futuristic vision but surely it couldn't be because of Edmund and me. It took all my strength and control to not break into a run towards him, this was my destiny.

Edmund was my destiny.

He was my present and future. There was nothing else that could stop me from claiming that fate.

I gripped the bouquet of Roses -- a last-minute request that I had made from Kara, the roses was my mother's favourite. I didn't know how and where she managed to get her hands on it but how ever she done it, I was eternally grateful at her, I had initially asked for it on a whim, knowing that it was impossible to get

Although my mother wasn't here to witness my wedding, at least something that reminded me of her was here.

I could hear a piano playing from the end of the grand hall. I walked as gracefully as I could towards the dreadfully long carpet towards the altar.

I could see Josephine and Kara sitting at the third row of the pew. They waved at me and smiled but I noticed that Josephine's smile wasn't sincere. It was like she felt compelled to smile at me, just to appease my burning heart. What was she hiding from me? I noticed that she kept on looking at the door from where I had entered before. I would have looked back but since thousands of demonic eyes were watching my every move, it would have been too conspicuous if I had turned my head and looked back.

Oh come on!! Which bride in the history had ever done such thing??

And I for one did not intend to be the first to make such moves. Talk about scandalous behaviour! I highly doubt that even the humans had ever done such things on purpose! Edmund smiled at me, my heart did that familiar thundering in my chest.

My mind replayed every touch and kisses that he had laid upon me, every little movement that made me sighed at his warm loving touches. I wanted to run and lock my legs along his waist and pull his lips to mine but I couldn't just do that so I had to walk according to the sounds of the disastrously and painfully slow piano.

I threw those longing thoughts into his mind and he grinned at me. I'll make you writhe for me, baby, he thought back at me, heavy longing in his thoughts. I grinned at him as I continued to walk towards the altar and finally! Oh, bless me! Finally, after three whole minutes, Edmund took my hand and escorted me up the altar.

The Head Elder stood in front of us at the centre with the other White Elder and Red Elder by his sides. The Head Elder held a small ancient looking book, it was probably a book of vows -- something similar to that, I supposed.

Our hands entwined together on a tall narrow golden pole with a bloody red ruby on top. It was a sign of holy matrimony -- a union so sacred and pure.

The Head Elder started with a short speech of his giving blessing to our union and then he asked us on our vows on, "Do you Edmund Bryce Sylvern and Amelee Kirsten Bernaugh take and love one another as husband and wife, forever together for eternity and of immortal life till time itself ends?" It was simple and yet, full of meaning.

We had looked into one another's eyes and I felt like I could burst into tears when Edmund said in a cool collected and yet, passionate voice, "I, Edmund Sylvern, vow to take and love thee forever for eternity of our immortal life till time ends do us part."

I took a deep calming breath, I smiled at him, "And I, Amelee Sylvern, vow to take and love thee, my Edmund, forever for eternity of our immortal life till time ends do us part."

Edmund dropped a tear of happiness from the corner of his eyes when I said of my new name. Amelee Kirsten Sylvern...Hmm, that definitely sounded like a perfect ring on it. The bloody red ruby glowed and we could feel the warmth that gradually increased. I winced when I felt the heat seared onto our palms and I knew what the sacred ruby had done. It etched an invisible symbol of our matrimony, a sign that bonded us together for eternity.

The Head Elder smiled widely, revealing a row of pointy sharp teeth. The White Elder than touched my forehead and gave me his blessing, followed by the Red Elder and then, the Head Elder cleared his throat to give his final acknowledgement of our marriage.

"From this, I, Marcocratun Hytorne, witness that thee are husba-," but before the Head Elder could even finished his acknowledgement. Josephine screamed in horror just as a loud banging burst open the grand majestic door. Edmund and my head whipped up behind to see what had caused such racket.

The Head Elder hissed, he leapt up above us and crouched in a strike pose, waiting for the right moment to attack. My eyes went wide as both the White Elder and the Red Elder followed suit, hissing even louder. Their demonic powers crackled around them.

Thousands of the demons present today stood up and crouched low, ready to strike at the intruder. The demons started to growl...

And Robert Sherman stood there at the entrance with a long sharp sword in his hand.

The first thing that crossed into my mind was where the heck did Rob get a sword from? Was it possible that he had raided the weapon chamber in the underground?

Was I really seeing Robert standing there with a sword? His bones trembling in fear and - and I blinked at him, noticing that there was anger around his aura

"Rob?" I couldn't believe my eyes. Edmund's arm shot up on my shoulder, stopping me from moving any further. I looked up at him, his eyes blazed with anger, "Edmund?"

"Why is Robert Sherman here?" he asked me, gritting his teeth.

"H -- how did you know his name?" I asked him but he ignored me as he launched into his demonic form and joined the crouching Elders, leaving me blinking in confusion on the altar.

It was all like a slow motion in a movie, replaying every scene as slow as ever -- very much slower than the slowest sloth walking by leisurely. Robert shouted something about, "Amie, I don't care what you say! I love you and I want to be with you regardless anything!" and then started to run towards me, towards the wall of crouching and hissing demons ready on strike.

Robert shouted a soldier's cry as he aimed his sword aimlessly, it was clear that he wasn't a fighter. He wasn't meant to battle a fight that he couldn't win alone. My mind and body was frozen but my eyes went wild, darting all over the grand hall. I saw Josephine jumping above the pews and leaping over crouching demons and then dropped on the floor, running towards Robert, determined to stop him from making the biggest mistake in his life.

Kara hissed and started to throw fireballs at him, anger burnt in her eyes and I knew what was running through her thoughts at the very moment, how dare the puny pathetic human disturbed Amelee's wedding! I'll teach the maggot wedding crasher a little lesson on manners!

My head turned to Edmund but I couldn't read his mind. His was too messy, full of anger and hatred and somehow I detected that he had known all along that I had helped Robert to escape from the balcony but I was certain that perhaps he had realized it from the human scent that wafted when he had slept on my bed.

It was like a domino effect as the Elders and Edmund leaped up and met Robert's attack, his attempts of taking me, Edmund's newly wedded wife, away and back to the mortal dimension.

Why couldn't he see that we weren't meant to be? That our worlds were two different things that couldn't be combined? I would die if I stay in the mortal dimension more than what I could bear.

My heart would wilt anyway if I lost Edmund.

But that didn't mean that I wanted Robert dead...

And so I did the only common sense thing in my clouded panic mind, I leaped up from the altar, transforming from my human form to my demonic side. I could feel the powers crackling within me as I slipped past the demons who had rolled and leaped to attack Robert but I was a little too late as the demons had reached him first.

They bit and grazed at his fragile arms and legs. Edmund had thrown Robert on the cold stone floor. His body on top of Robert, his clawed hands went wild on him. Edmund's silvery blue eyes burnt with intense rage. Despite all the chaos and the numbness in my brain, I could hear his thoughts of how angry he was when he had known about my infidelity but his anger was more aimed towards Robert who managed to slice Edmund on his bicep but it was like slicing through diamond. He couldn't do any damage to him but he managed to raise Edmund's anger further. One demon managed to slash its claws on Robert's throat. I pushed the demons away even my Edmund, tearing my wedding dress in tatters in the process. When I finally had Robert within my grasp, Edmund and the Elders were there, preventing me from taking another step closer to save him.

The Elders growled at me, "HOW DARE YOU TRY TO PROTECT THIS INSIGNIFICANT MEAT?"

Edmund growled at me, telling me to step aside but I had to save Robert. Why couldn't he, the love of my life, see that?

Hurt filled in his eyes as I made a giant leap over them and then gathered Robert under my arms. Just like that, silence washed over the hall as the demons realized that the bride had turned sides.

I was now considered a traitor...

***

Josephine reached out to me and knelt down beside me. She touched Robert and noticed that he was losing a lot of blood and time for that matter.

I realized that I had to act quickly to save an innocent life, I looked up at Edmund, my clean dress was now bloodied and torn -- what a perfect ending to a wedding that had barely started.

My tears fell down my face and at that moment, I didn't know whether I was mourning over the potential loss of an innocent soul or losing the love of my life because this was how far I had gone.

I had dragged Josephine into the mess by accident too.

Robert gurgled under my arms, I held him, trying to hold his neck so that he could breathe. I knew that he had mere minutes left before life would end for him. His future would disappear just like that, unnoticed and unmissed. I didn't want that to happen to him. He deserved better.

"Please spare him," I pleaded to the audience, the demons were silent but I knew that their insides were burning with mad anger especially now that they had a traitor in their hands, "He's innocent, he confuses himself with what is real and what is not, forgive me for breaching the promise I had made, please, he is innocent."

Silent again but then surprisingly it was the Head Elder who broke the silent, "Amelee, child, you are a fool," he said although calmly, he was filled with rage, "This is an example of why mortal dimension should be avoided, people get hurt easily Amelee, surely you know better than this but we won't be the one to punish you."

I looked up at him, shock filled my eyes. What did they mean by that? Weren't the Elders supposed to be all powerful and knowing?

"Edmund Sylvern will decide what fate will befall upon you and your little trivial affair." The Head Elder added as he gestured my newly wedded husband to step forward.

Edmund knelt down to my level, he touched my face, "Why do you want to sacrifice yourself to save a human who you don't even love?"

At least he knew that I was in love with him, only him, my sweet Edmund. That was enough for me. If he condemned me to death then, I'll welcome it with open arms.

"It's my fault," I whispered to him, "Give me a chance to amend all of this."

"And how do you plan on doing that?" he asked me, pointing to Robert, "He has minutes left to live."

I looked down at the gurgling Robert, he was desperate for air but he managed to shake his head and gurgle, "I love you Amie..."

I shook my head at Robert, dropping my voice to a whisper, "You don't love me, I know you don't," I said as I put his head on my lap and then placed my right hand on his forehead, "You just think that you do..." I closed my eyes as I channeled my power within him, our minds and souls connected for a brief moment as I carefully wiped every memory of what he had about me, returning him back to the life which he had before he had stumbled his life upon me. I channeled healing powers within him, healing every bruise, every snap in his bones and every gash on his body. I wanted to save him, my poor dear friend. I cared for him so much that I wanted him to have a life of his own -- a life of which he deserved to have.

I felt very weak when I had completed the process. I looked down at Robert whose eyes were closed tight but he was breathing evenly. He was asleep.

The Elders then opened up a portal and then levitated Robert's unconscious body three feet above the ground and then sent him into the portal. He would be safely tucked in his bed and I was certain when he woke up, he would think that he had a bad nightmare and truly, this was a nightmare for him and for me.

I stood up slowly, looking into my husband's eyes. My wedding dress was a mess, torn and bloodied. I knew without a doubt that my hair was rumpled all over. What a beautiful picture I would make later, I thought sarcastically to myself.

The Elders looked at me sternly but they knew that Edmund still held the power on my fate. I had became a traitor in their eyes, was there remotely any way that I could be forgiven?

Josephine stood by my side and knew that her fate rested on the Elders.

"Go back to your sit, Josephine, you are forgiven," the Head Elder said grimly, "But one more act like this, I shall banish you to the mortal dimension to die." Josephine threw me a desperate look of "I'm sorry Amie" and then she hurried back to her seating with Kara.

I could feel all eyes bore onto me. It was amazing on how one second I was looked with loved and awed and now, the next second, I was the traitor waiting to be hanged and apparently, under my husband's hands.

"I love you Edmund," I said to him, "I won't blame you if you send me off to die in the mortal dimension too." My voice cracked at the end.

Edmund approached me after he had made a little conversation of thoughts with the Elders. It was very brief but the Elders seemed to agree with whatever was concocted in Edmund's mind.

"How could I hurt a strand of your hair when you owned my heart?" his confession surprised me as he took both of my hands into his. How could he still want me after my little act of treachery? "You didn't betray Ersta," he told me, I forgot at that tiny moment on how he could hear my thoughts, "You had helped saved an innocent life that although I think that the particular life didn't deserve to be saved at all but-," his eyes bore deep within me, "I love you, I could not bear the thought of hurting even a strand of hair of you, my dear Amie."

I looked up into his eyes, tears filled the brim of my silvery-blue eyes as he crushed me into a warm loving embrace. "Careful now," I whispered to him, "I might have stained your tuxedo."

He laughed at my silly statement as he cupped my chin and then whispered back, "I think we have the most unique wedding ever written in history, don't you think so, my Amie?" and before I could even replied back, he closed the gap between us and shut all connections of life and thoughts as he kissed me deeply.

And somehow at the back of my mind, I thought the Head Elder whispered in my mind of his pardoning me...

***

Four years later,

Robert walked alone with his dog along the beach, breathing in the fresh salty air of Grave Hill. "Come on boy, let's go Mac!" he said as he broke into a light jog, he could feel the splash of the ocean under his toes as his dog sprinted through with him.

He wasn't focusing on where he was going and then, just as he was looking down at his dog that had stopped to dig a hole on the ground, he bumped into me, making me fell on my butt. The waves rolled in gently, making my sarong wet.

"Hey, sorry there miss!" he said to me as he helped me up to my feet. I straightened up my red bikini set and then tightened the loose end of my see-through black sarong. He looked directly into my silvery-blue eyes and shivered involuntarily.

"It's OK," I told him with a sincere smile. "I'm Amelee Sylvern." I said giving him my hand to shake.

He shook it with a smile, probably finding the whole shaking hands thing very amusing, "I'm Rob Sherman, nice to bump into you, Amelee," he joked as his dog then suddenly shifted his attention towards me by snuffing its nose all over my legs, Robert chuckled, "He likes you." He told me.

"I'm likable, that's why." I replied to him.

He looked at me for a moment as the wind blew my hair gently, "You do looked familiar," he told me suddenly, "Have we met?"

But before I could even answer, a little laughing giggle came forward. I laughed and opened my arms wide and welcoming as my little 3 year-old Isabelle Marianne Sylvern hopped into my arms.

"Mama! Mama! Look at what Daddy found for me!" she said proudly, her talking ability was more articulate than the average human beings as she showed me a beautiful seashell. Her silvery-green eyes sparkled lively.

Edmund then jogged to my side and kissed my forehead before taking Isabelle from my arms, "It's beautiful, honey," I said to her. She laughed on cheerily as her father tickled her on her stomach.

I marveled at the godly sight of his bare chest and black swimsuit boxers. Deep longing coursed within me but I could hold it on, until night came anyway.

He put her down on the sand and then ruffled her curly auburn hair, "Let's go find Grandma Sarah, OK?" he said to her, "I'll race you!" he said as the father and daughter burst into a light run, laughing all the way to my mother who was sitting under a big umbrella.

I smiled at Robert, "No, I don't think we have ever met before, maybe we just bumped into each other on the streets." I answered him.

He smiled at me, "Lovely daughter," he told me, "You must be proud, so what brought you here to small town like Grave Hill?"

"Yes, my daughter's amazing really. We just got here on a two weeks holiday," I said laughing as we walked along the beach, "So, Robert, how about you?"

"Me? Well, I just graduated from the local university here and I'm thinking on doing my Masters, I'm waiting for a confirmation letter for my scholarship," he said, a little too friendly and then, his mobile phone rang in his pocket, "Oh, sorry," he said to me as he checked his phone messages, "Oh man, look, I have to go, my girlfriend's waiting for me to come and pick her up," he smiled to me, "See you around, Amelee!"

I waved happily at him as he jogged away with his dog by his side. Edmund then went towards me and touched my hand, "So, how does it go?" he asked me.

I smiled at him, "It's perfect, just like what Mom had said."

He entwined our hands together and held our foreheads to one another, "I love you, Amie,"

I smiled at him, "I loved you very much, my love, more than my own life."

Life went on as perfect as life could ever be. My mother was thrilled to finally meet her granddaughter but this was as close as we could come to visit her. A gap of four to five years was sufficient enough to prevent us from falling weak.

Jayleen88
Jayleen88
543 Followers
12