Within the Dome Pt. 02

Story Info
The festival day arrives.
9k words
4.58
7.8k
6
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers

Having slept most of the day, Ellie got up about a half hour before midnight, wide awake. At midnight, the fertility festival would begin, and as the 'Fertility Goddess' persona of this festival, she had to be ready for her duties. She cleansed her body thoroughly, outside and in, since she knew that much of her anatomy would be called into usage. She wore no makeup, letting the wholesomeness of her bare flesh be her beauty. She regarded her nude figure in the full length mirror.

During the week leading up to this festival, she'd had daily hormonal injections, to ripen her eggs. Consequently, her breasts looked larger and felt more sensitive. Turning, she noted that her hips seemed more flared now. She actually resembled an Earth goddess... oops... make that a Mars goddess, given that within the dome they were simulating a Mars colony.

She decided that she wouldn't eat today, since sex and a full stomach didn't go well together. She knew that she'd be given tea anytime she requested it. Still looking in the mirror, she thought, "I might be drinking more cum than tea, if we have a good festival." The thought of that made her body tingle reflexively. She freely admitted she wanted to be the best at all she attempted, and that included fucking. Traditionally, it was considered good luck to at least interact with the chosen 'Fertility Goddess' of the festival. So Ellie expected to come into contact with all 79 of the other adults in the colony during this day. It was bound to be exhausting, but she was looking forward to it all.

Normally, she walked around nude all the time, but for this occasion, she put on a white, gauzy, see-through top that was like an extended blouse. It's lower edge reached her mound. Her sex was on display below that edge, and her darker areolae were clearly visible through the thin material. This made her look more exotic, attractive, and titillating than being fully naked.

There was a dim glow overhead from a waxing crescent moon as Ellie strolled to her position of honor. It was a crossroads between the four largest fields of crops. The location was also the exact center of the force field that sustained the dome. As expected, she found the objects waiting there. There were two smooth wooden chairs -- both lacked arms, and one even lack legs. There was a smooth metal collar with a long chain attached to a stake in the ground. There were also 4 stakes nearby where a 'supplicant' could bind her spreadeagled... face up or face down if they desired. As everyone's servant for the day, she ceremonially closed the chained collar around her neck until it clicked itself locked.

The crossroads were usually a worn dirt path between the fields, but for this festival, a lush ground cover had been transplanted, giving a soft surface. Her plan was to wear the blouse until 6 am, be naked from then until 6 pm, and wear the blouse once more until midnight. Her role required her to satisfy everyone's desires -- anyone who asked. Their home-grown tradition said that if she was obedient and successful in this, the crops would be blessed, and they'd have a great harvest.

As she settled into place, she didn't have long to wait. Everyone knew the spot where she'd be waiting, just as everyone knew who'd be the 'Fertility Goddess' today. As she'd hoped, her close friend, Phil, arrived a few minutes after midnight. "Hi, Ellie." He took her hands in his. "Let me look at you. I so seldom see you dressed." He had her turn around, and also give him a look at each side view, before having her face him again. He'd noted the fullness of her breasts, and the subtle increase in the flair of her hips. "Lovely... a true fertility goddess," he decided aloud. "In this dim moonlight that thin white material glows a little, emphasizing your charms -- hardly concealing them at all."

She giggled. "By my 'charms' I assume you mean my tits. I don't think this thing covers my crotch very much."

He looked skeptical. "No? I'll be the judge of that." He got down on one knee, and stared. "Darn," he muttered. "Why didn't I bring my flashlight?" he asked rhetorically. "But you're right, Ellie. Even in this dim light I can see that these lower 'charms' are completely uncovered." He stood up and checked the collar around her neck and its chain.

When he took his hands away, Ellie sank gracefully to her knees, and looked down at the ground with her arms extended forward, palms up. "How may I serve you, Sir?" she asked ritually. "What is your desire?"

In response, he sat down on the legless chair, resting his back against it. Pulling her onto his lap, he positioned her sideways, with both of his arms cuddling her against him. "You may serve me... for now... by letting me hold you close like this. If someone else comes along, they can watch me be the first to plant my seeds deep inside you on this festival day."

Drinking in the sight of his dark brown hair, brown eyes, and muscular build, she snuggled into his warmth, pressed against his washboard abs, and turned her face up for a kiss. That wonderful kiss lasted and lasted, their lips softly, sweetly mingling. "I really like Phil," Ellie thought. And that thought made the kiss extra special, and they both felt it. Time drifted by as they snuggled, possibly a companionable hour or two.

When Tammy approached them, they both greeted her. "Have you finished with her?" Tammy asked Phil.

"No, we were waiting for an audience," he replied with a grin. He faced Ellie. "It's time for this agronomist to plow your furrow, my dear."

She chuckled, knowing that the 'furrow' he was talking about was the slit between her pussy lips. "May your orgasm make our crops abundant," she intoned. "What would please you the most, kind Sir? Face up or face down?"

"Face down with you flat against the turf, to better transfer the energies of our coupling into the crops."

As Ellie moved to stretch herself against the ground, her thighs a little way apart, Tammy was busy sucking and pumping Phil's cock, to lube it with her saliva, and maximize its stiffness. The smooth purplish head appeared and disappeared at her lips. She also played with his hairless ball sack, massaging the sensitive skin. His cock was now almost 7 inches long, and deliciously thick. He stroked her hair gratefully. "Thanks, Tammy. I think I'm ready now."

Ever helpful, Tammy reached between Ellie's thighs to open her pussy lips, offering Phil the opening he sought. He slid his cock easily into Ellie, who grunted softly as her honey pot was filled to capacity with his manhood. She was now so keyed up that the moment he began plowing her, she moaned happily. "Ohh... that's so fantastic, Phil!" she exclaimed. "I want to be filled to the brim with your seeds! Plant your crop inside me! Give me a baby, darling!"

The raw carnality in her voice was inspiring. Phil indeed shoved his plow in and out of her fertile furrow. The fact that Tammy was murmuring words of encouragement also spurred him on, but the ultimate trigger was Tammy's soft, warm hand reaching between his thighs to massage his ball-sack! He cried out, grimacing, as his muscles began contracting rhythmically, propelling a prodigious amount of his hot seed through his internal tubes, out along the length of his cock, and spewing it onto and through Ellie's cervix!

Pinned to the ground as she was, with Phil's pelvis pressed hard against her ass cheeks, his semen had very little room at the far end of her vaginal tunnel. It followed the path of least resistance, which was through her cervical opening and into her womb. Once there, his sperm began their race toward her egg -- or perhaps her eggs, given the hormonal treatments. She could feel or imagine his seeds being planted, which triggered her own orgasm. Howling softly, she moved her hips in a churning fashion, extracting the remainder of his life-giving semen.

Spent, Phil came out, rolled off her and ended up on his back beside her on the soft turf. His now deflating cock was coated with a gleaming, slimy froth of their mixed cums. Smiling at Phil, Tammy placed one of her feet next to Ellie's hip and the other between Ellie's hip and Phil's. She grasped Ellie's hips and eased them upward. The quivering woman gave no resistance, ending up with her ass raised high, and her head pillowed on her arms.

Tammy knelt near Ellie's face, whispering, "That should help keep Phil's sperm inside you, Ellie. Gravity will give the little swimmers an even better chance of reaching their goals."

In response, Ellie moaned blissfully, imagining finally getting pregnant. She opened her eyes just as Tammy leaned in for a soft, tender kiss. Both women experienced an acceleration of heart rate, feeling the love and care conveyed by that kiss. Then Ellie remembered her role for the festival. As the kiss ended in its own, natural time, she murmured, "How may I serve you, Miss? What is your desire?"

Tammy giggled merrily. "You may serve me by keeping your tits against the ground, and your ass up high like you are. I'll sit in front of you, and you can slide your hands under me to cradle my ass as you make me cum with your mouth."

"Mmmmm. Thank you... it's my pleasure to give you this service. May your orgasm make our crops abundant," Ellie finished, ritually. When Tammy placed her pussy beneath Ellie's upraised face, both women knew that she was aroused by her wetness that was evident in the moonlight, and the musky, enticing fragrance of her fluids. Ellie wasted no time slipping her hands under her friend's bare buttocks. The warm, fleshy weight on her cupped palms helped Ellie anchor her arms and gave her leverage to easily press her mouth against the woman's pussy lips.

The fertility goddess of the festival began consuming Tammy's offering.

She'd performed cunnilingus on Tammy many times in the past, but somehow doing it during the festival made it very special. The taste and scent were those unique to Tammy, but even more erotic and thrilling now. Her hands were busy cradling Tammy's butt cheeks, so she only had her nose, lips and tongue to pleasure the woman. She started by making long, slow licks from her ass hole to her clit, not burrowing in yet. Her eyes were watching Tammy's expression, and her ears were focused on the woman's sounds and breathing.

As Tammy's arousal built, Ellie's tongue began working its way down through her outer labia, into the slick, tasty pool welling up and coating her inner labia. Tammy moaned and arched her back, dropping her head out of sight, and thrusting her tits skyward. Each breast had a stiffened, swollen nub capping it. Ellie began drilling her tongue deep into Tammy's honey pot, drawing it out from time to time to flip the copious pussy juices into her mouth, and tongue Tammy's pee hole and clit before plunging it back into her churning depths.

Ellie's eyelids flew up out of sight, and she uttered a muffled groan into Tammy's pussy. The reason for this was simple -- a fat, stiff cock had suddenly invaded her own pussy as warm hands grasped and held her elevated hips in place. As that cock began pumping in and out, Ellie thought to herself, "Phil must've gotten a second wind already!" But she didn't want to stop eating Tammy's juicy pussy long enough to look, since Tammy was puffing like a steam engine now, and making the sort of sounds that an uninhibited woman makes as she approaches orgasm.

The cock pounding against her hips threatened to bounce Ellie's mouth against Tammy's crotch, so she used her hands to pull her face harder against Tammy, stabilizing the place where mouth joined pussy. Ellie's nose was right against the woman's clit, and each exhaled blast of heated air washed over that sensitive button. Tammy finally groaned out, "Ohhhhmmmmmyyyyyyy fuuuuuccckkingggoddddd!" and came... gloriously. Ellie sucked and swallowed all the cum juices she could.

Meanwhile, Phil strolled into her peripheral vision, obviously enjoying the show. Ellie was so intent on feeling the way that Tammy's internal muscles were kneading against and wringing her tongue that it took five to ten seconds for her to realize, "I'm still being fucked! It can't be Phil!"

Gamely, she continued cleaning, licking and kissing Tammy's pussy until the woman touched her head, gasping, "Thank you! That was mind-shattering!" Gently she eased her way out from under Ellie's face.

Now Ellie could look back over her shoulder to learn that it was Matt back there. He had his eyes closed, and was grimacing with effort as he fucked her doggy-style. The grimace was due to him holding back his climax until finally the sensations got to be too much for him. His cock felt like it was leaping around inside her with each heavy spurt of his cum. Like Phil, he planted his dick as far inside her as he could while his cum shot into her. Like it had with Phil's, Matt's seed had no place to go except through her cervix and into her womb. Phil's sperm may have had a head start, but Matt's were now in the race, too. And the day was young!

How young? The eastern sky now had a brightness appearing. In the waxing light, Ellie saw a naked man approaching... naked except for a mask covering his entire face. His voice was electronically modified as he greeted her. "Hello, Fertility Goddess," intoned this new supplicant.

"Well, if he wants to remain anonymous, that's his choice," she thought. She looked closely at his crotch, and suppressed a smile. "But I'm pretty sure that's Tomlin's cock. The shape and coloring look right, and he has that barely visible cute little mole." Aloud, she asked, "How may I serve you, Sir? What is your desire?"

He pointed at a nearby plant at the edge of the crops, well within range of the chain running from the stake to her collar. "I want you to crawl over and pump my gift of semen onto that plant."

Her body shimmied as she prevented herself from laughing. "This definitely is Tomlin," she silently said to herself. "He has that fetish about seeing women crawling." She was already on her hands and knees, her shoulders down, and her ass still held up high. She hesitated a moment, wondering if raising her shoulders would cause her precious load of seed to dribble out of her pussy and womb. She needn't have worried. Her ever-thoughtful Phil had pinched a good sized leaf off one of the plants, and used it to plug her vaginal ring. "Thanks, Phil," she whispered. He smiled and patted her head fondly.

The 'anonymous' supplicant watched Ellie intently as she pulled the lower edge of her blouse up higher on her torso, not wanting to get it caught under her knees. She humbly crawled over to where he stood near the indicated plant. His cock was already semi-turgid in anticipation, and was nicely warm to her touch as she grasped it. Figuring that a little lubricant wouldn't go amiss, she spat on its shaft, and smeared her saliva around. "Too bad he only asked me to pump it," she thought. "Otherwise, I would've lubed it by putting it into my mouth."

She began stroking it, watching and listening to his reactions. As she pumped and stroked it, his cock got even hotter, fatter, and stiffer as more blood filled it. The color of his glans darkened as it swelled, and his leg muscles started contracting -- he was almost going up onto his toes. With her free hand, she played with his balls, never ceasing the pumping action along his shaft, spitting for fresh lube when she needed it. When his leg muscles started vibrating, she smiled impishly and, letting go of his ball sack, began stroking her fingertip firmly along the firm fleshy rod located just under his skin, running from near his butt hole to the base of his scrotum.

That did it.

With a long, drawn out sound of release, he came, shooting several healthy ropes of semen which arced briefly, and splatted on the plant he'd chosen. Ellie proceeded to milk the shaft of the cock, making certain that every drop was expelled. He staggered away, happy.

Fertility Goddess 'business' was now picking up. Three men were waiting, standing with their hands behind their back, and displaying fully rampant cocks. Since they were in rather a group, she scanned all three as she asked, "How may I serve you, Sirs? What is your desire?"

One of them, Henry, acted as a spokesman. "We want you to give each of us a blow job, Goddess. But don't swallow our seed. We want to see you spit it out at the crops, as far as you can." They all had sheepish grins at that point, which looked so endearing to Ellie that she wanted to do something... cuddle them... reassure them... mother them. But very unlike a mother, she went to the closest one, knelt down and obediently started sucking his cock.

"It's a strange request," she admitted to herself, moving her mouth forward and back on the salty cylinder of man flesh, his spicy scent filling her nostrils and adding to the taste. Part of the time she held her head still as he took over the movements, face-fucking her. His two friends got a little impatient after about five minutes. To alleviate their boredom, they moved on either side of Ellie and began fondling her tits through her thin blouse. "Mmmm," she vocalized approvingly.

As they continued playing with her, her nipples got so stiff that they ached, causing her to mumble a moan. Somehow, that excited the guy that was face-fucking her, so he sped up. However, as he began to ejaculate, he had the presence of mind to not jam his cock down her throat. Instead, he pulled back until only the head of his dick was inside her mouth, and delivered his fresh hot load right on top of her tongue. As he finished, and withdrew, she pursed her lips and urgently pointed at her mouth with a finger. The other two guys got the message, and let go of her, stepping back.

Standing, she faced the crops, and inhaled a lungful of air threw her nose. Drawing her head and shoulders back, she then lurched forward blasting the mouthful of semen as far as the lungful of air could propel it. It was a lewd, humiliating sight, because her tits wobbled around under her blouse like squirrels chasing one another as a goopy mess flew from her mouth with an indescribable sound. The guys laughed, obviously pleased. The second guy giggled, "My turn, now."

His giggles may have died in his throat when Ellie turned toward him. Some of the semen had failed to 'launch' and was smeared on her lips. But he didn't actually protest when she wrapped her slimy lips around his cock and started his fellatio. Probably keyed up, he didn't last as long. It seemed like his buddies barely had time to fondle Ellie's torso and tits before he groaned, "Oh fuck! I'm coming!" Ellie had to push against his hips to move him back a little, or he'd have shoved all his seed into her gullet. But she managed to collect it in her mouth, and repeat the standing and spitting performance. This time she managed it with a little more skill.

"I haven't cum for about a week," the third guy informed her as she started sucking on his cock. "My balls feel so swollen that I might make your eyes bulge when I shoot!"

Ellie mentally smiled. "Practically every guy thinks he shoots at least a half cup of semen," she thought. "If they ever really measured it, they'd probably be appalled." But, she was determined to give him the best fellatio he'd ever experienced, and set to work with a will. She didn't think he'd take too long, given the smell of sex in the air, the things he'd seen her doing to his friends, and his cock having lacked stimulation for a week.

It didn't take long before Ellie picked up on the body language signals that he was about to spurt. She got her mouth ready to receive his gift, still thinking, "Make my eyes bulge, indeed! I hope he's not disappointed when he sees me spitting it out onto the plants." However, moments later, her eyes did bulge, but not from his seminal load. A woman had silently walked up behind her, and, without preamble, started rubbing her ass with one hand, while the other began fingering the edges of her sopping cunt. A slimy finger then entered her butt hole, and started gliding in and out. The squishy sounds of the finger fucking seemed inordinately loud, and the suddenness of the penetration made Ellie's eyelids fly up out of sight.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers