Within the Dome Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,253 Followers

Therefore, it did appear that her eyes were bulging when the third guy unleashed what was quite a significant load of semen into her oral cavity. Moreover, Ellie was still shocked by the vigorous finger-fucking, so she hadn't controlled her breathing like she'd planned. Consequently, to her chagrin, some of the semen volume actually found its way out of her nose!

The third guy stepped back, laughed and pointed at Ellie's face. "See? What did I tell you? I came so much that her eyes bulged like I said. And there was so much cum that some squirted out of her nose!" The other two guys got a good look at her face and started guffawing. The woman, who turned out to be Carla, stopped fingering her to come around and have a look for herself. She giggled, and Ellie felt her cheeks glowing red hot with embarrassment. Nonetheless, she sprayed as much of the guy's cum out of her mouth as she could, fulfilling their request.

Turning to Carla, she asked, "How may I serve you, Miss? What is your desire?" The guys waited, watching.

"First, you can let me suck that remaining cum off your face from under your nose and around your mouth," Carla replied, smiling. Grinning, Ellie presented her face. Carla took her time, carefully lapping away every bit of the semen, finishing with a fervent kiss on Ellie's now cleaned lips. "Now, lie down on your back. I want to finish making you climax, Goddess." Hearing this, the men stood around, eager to see this performance.

Again taking her time, Carla used her fingers and mouth to bring Ellie to the brink of orgasm several times, each time easing off at the critical moment. She did all this while keeping Phil's 'leaf plug' in place by teasing her mound, labia, perineum, butt hole, and clit. Ellie groaned and moaned as this delicious torment continued for quite some time, ultimately pleading with Carla to let her cum. "I feel like the top of my head will fly off if this continues much longer," she wailed.

Finally, Carla took pity on her, yanked out the leaf plug, and thrust three fingers deep into her pussy. That inner tunnel felt almost like molten lava, churning with Ellie's super-heated natural lubricant. "Help me, guys," Carla commanded. "Lift and spread her legs enough to lift her hips up!" Two of them leaped into action. Carla was now plunging her fingers rapidly down into the base of the 'V' formed by Ellie's legs. Perhaps the 'V' stood for Vesuvius, or at least volcano, because the Fertility Goddess erupted! Her orgasm commenced with a ejaculatory squirt that hit Carla and the two men. After that spray ceased, Carla's fingers pumped more of Ellie's fragrant fluids up and out of her intimate tunnel. The fluids trickled forward over her mound, and backward into her ass crack.

Then they all left, leaving Ellie to rest, stretched out on the turf as the sun rose into view.

Not too much later, two naked women approached, carrying a cup and a teapot. Erin said, "Good morning, Ellie... or should I call you Fertility Goddess?" She beamed a smile.

"It's six o'clock now, so we brought you some tea," Julie stated, holding out the teapot.

Ellie perked up, hearing that and smelling the tea's aroma. "That's perfect -- exactly what I need. Bless you both."

"A blessing from the Goddess, Erin," Julie pointed out. "Maybe we'll both get pregnant this year." Seeing that Ellie was beginning to pull off her blouse, she added, "Wait, Goddess. Let your acolytes help you with that." She and Erin set down their burdens and stood on either side of the now standing Ellie. Taking hold of the blouse's bottom edge, they lifted it upward as Ellie stood with her hands raised, eyes closed, facing the sun. Consequently, she felt the warm rays touch her body in the progression of her mound, tummy, breasts, neck, and face. It felt glorious, being undressed in this manner by her two friends.

They sat on the turf and all chatted as they served Ellie her refreshing tea. Once the teapot was down to the dregs, Ellie asked them the ritual questions of what they'd like from her.

Both women displayed slightly pink cheeks as Erin replied, "We've got sort of a kinky request." She explained it well enough that Ellie thought she could visualize the scene, and it seemed feasible, at least to try. So Erin and Julie placed themselves on their sides, facing each other. Their upper torsos were close enough that their nipples touched, while their lower torsos and hips were maybe six or eight inches apart.

As per their request, Ellie draped her body atop theirs, forming the equivalent of a roof between them, but with her head at the level of their breasts. Slipping her soft hands between the women, she lifted their uppermost breasts slightly. Lowering her head, she sucked both women's nipples into her warm, moistened lips. She began suckling them simultaneously, letting her tongue tease both stiffened nubs of sensitive flesh. "I think she's doing it," Erin moaned with delight. "She's certainly got my nipple."

Julie echoed her moan. "Oh my god, yes! She's got mine as well! And not only is she suckling us... her tongue is batting our nipples against each other! Feel it?"

"Yesss... I do!" Erin answered. Blindly, one of her hands sought the folds guarding Julie's pussy entrance. Finding the right spot, she slipped her fingers inward, wetting them in her lover's juices. "And I feel how turned on you are, love," she stated happily.

Julie groaned with pleasure and reciprocated, her own fingers penetrating Erin's pussy. Other than gasps and moans, there were only two other sounds... the sounds of Erin and Julie kissing each other passionately, and the sound of Ellie's robust suckling on their nipples, helping to drive them toward orgasm. Erin and Julie intensified things by grinding on the probing fingers, their sweat slickened bodies squirming under Ellie's.

The outcome hardly seemed to take any time at all. The air around the three of them was filled with musky, spicy arousal scents. And soon thereafter, the space between the women's mounds was filled with a steamy heat as they thrashed and came. As they'd also requested, as their orgasm began, Ellie carefully applied her teeth to the trapped nipples... just enough to make them shake in an intense, prolonged orgasm. It was perfect! Exactly what they desired. Once the tableau broke up, they rewarded Ellie by letting her lick and suck their fingers clean, but they went into a 69 position to clean each other's pussy before they left.

A crowd had gathered. There were now a lot of people waiting for the attention of the Fertility Goddess. Many of the men wanted to fuck her. Perhaps ten percent wanted to fuck her mouth, and maybe thirty-five percent wanted anal sex. The rest wanted to cum in her pussy, so lots more sperm joined the race toward her fertile egg or eggs. For the most part, the women wanted orgasms... their own, hers, or both. They weren't too picky about whether it was done with fingers, lips and tongue, nipples, or toes and feet. A few of the men and woman wanted to use Ellie on the arm-less chairs, too -- either for spanking, sex, or both.

The next few hours were a blur... a sort of sexual haze. Ellie gamely took on all comers... and all cummers. Her nude, sweaty body was gradually plastered with male semen and female cum juices. To move the line of waiting supplicants forward faster, she often had to service more than one person at a time -- such as when she was being fucked in missionary position by Al, while Karen sat on her face for a cunnilingus-induced orgasm. The direction Karen was facing might've allowed her to kiss Al, but Ellie couldn't tell, having her vision blocked by Karen's spread open crotch. Even after her climax, Karen stayed where she was until she giggled as Al finally came. The reason for her giggle became apparent as she got up... Al had pulled his cock out as he started cumming, and his ejaculate left a trail up Ellie's torso and ultimately painted Karen's tummy and tits!

When Ellie saw Rose approaching, she was startled by the size of the woman's breasts. She'd heard that Rose was being a 'wet nurse' to some of the colony's babies, but she had no idea how all that nursing had enlarged and engorged the woman's tits. Rose was wearing a nursing bra, probably to help support those heavy globes, but she removed it as she arrived. Ellie's eyelids flew up out of sight as Rose's nipples came into view. They each were the size of the last joint on a finger!

"Oh honey," Ellie said in greeting, "those look painful. My own breasts are starting to ache in sympathy." At that moment, her breasts were actually dangling and swinging under her torso as Doug fucked her doggy style.

"You got that right," Rose confirmed, using her hands to support her massive mammaries, whose nipples started to dribble milk. "And I want you to empty them for me, but I don't think I can wait until Doug finishes up." She grinned at him, and he puffed out a greeting, but kept his slow, steady thrusting.

"Then get one of them under my face, Rose," Ellie told her. She chuckled. "No one is using my mouth at the moment."

Rose got onto her back on the turf, and wiggled her body until her left nipple brushed Ellie's mouth. Like a hungry newborn, Ellie latched onto the nipple and began suckling. Almost immediately, the warm, sweet milk flowed from the nipple, filling Ellie's mouth. But it didn't stay in her mouth for long. Ellie began swallowing, grateful for this drink -- it had been a while since she'd had the tea, and the loss of her sweat and pussy juices had made her thirsty.

Doug made a strange sound deep in his throat, and unloaded his seed inside her. Ellie was too busy suckling to look back, but it felt like he'd wiped his dick on her ass as he pulled out. Before Ellie could even blink, another hand was at her butt, a finger insinuating itself into her ass hole, opening her. "Male or female finger?" she wondered. When the finger was replaced with a cock, which plowed its way deep into her slimy rectum, she quietly gasped, "Male!" Then she pulled Rose's nipple back into the arousing suction of her warm mouth. It must've been arousing, because out of the corner of her eye, Ellie saw Rose using her hands, frigging herself to orgasm.

When the current tit had been drained to Rose's satisfaction, she used her hand to gently raise Ellie's face, signaling her to stop. Rose scooted around to present her right nipple. It was wonderful that the mouth and the nipple instinctively knew what to do, because Ellie was having a difficult time focusing. Her ass hole was being sexually reamed, her mouth was servicing this lactating woman, and someone had settled next to her and had seized her own tits with soft hands. Those hands got busy squeezing, rolling and tugging, almost as if she had teats of her own that required milking!

Needless to say, Ellie came twice before Rose was finished with her mouth and the guy was finished with her ass hole. And she didn't mind that at all.

Later, when Ellie was on her back on the turf, holding her tits together to make a fleshy sleeve for Ron as he tit-fucked her, she felt an urge growing. She could tell that she'd need to pee, and soon. She decided that Ron might finish sooner with a little encouragement. "Fuck my tits, Ron," she cooed. "Feel my titties embracing your long, fat cock? I'm gonna kiss and lick its swollen head, every time you shove forward. I really want to feel your hot spunk spraying on my face and in my mouth!" Spurred by her words, he pumped even faster, and shoved his cock forward even more, feeling her lips and tongue greet it each time. And that salacious look in her eye! That did it! His hot semen shot out in sticky white ropes, the first spurt hitting her neck, cheek and ear. She didn't want semen in her eyes, so she tilted her head and wrapped the head of his cock with her lips, accepting and swallowing all the rest of his spurts.

There were a few men waiting, slowly pumping their cocks to keep them stiff. "I need a moment, guys," she said. "I need to pee pretty badly now."

Her kinky friend Ted happened to be at the head of the line. "Wait, Ellie! Stand up and come here," he commanded. As she walked up to him, he embraced her, pulling her breasts against his chest. To stand that close, Ellie had to open her thighs a little and straddle his hot, rampant cock, which ended up nestled against her pussy lips. "I'm going to fuck your ass, Ellie," he informed her. "But before I do, I want you to piss all over my cock."

"What a crazy, kinky, lewd, outrageous request!" Ellie thought to herself. "And with all these people watching! No wonder I like Ted so much! I can always depend on him to give me that taste of humiliation that turns me on!" Trying to ignore the bystanders, Ellie asked, "Can we squat a little so my body posture is more normal?"

Grinning, Ted lowered his hips, as his arms pulled Ellie downward in a corresponding fashion. She groaned quietly as the angle felt right, and willed her sphincter to open. The hiss of her urine stream was loud in the current silence as the onlookers stood with dropped jaws, watching. Her hot piss bathed Ted's cock, and then fell to the turf, making pattering sounds like a heavy rainfall. But rain never smelled like this. Ellie's flush of shame ran from her cheeks to her neck, but now she wanted that cock shoved up her ass hard!

When her bladder was empty, she backed off Ted's cock a few steps, turned, and bent forward, presenting her ass hole by spreading her ass cheeks apart with her hands. He accepted the invitation, and began screwing her anally. As he did so, Norman walked to the other end of Ellie, and positioned his cock near her mouth. She laughed. "Why thank you, Sir," she said. "This will help me support myself," she explained. She braced her hands on his hips, and soon she was blissfully being fucked at both ends.

Ted must've been very horny, because within five minutes or so, his cock twitched deep inside her ass, and she felt the telltale warmth of his jizz being spewed. When Ted pulled out, Ellie had about a minute to fully focus on the face fucking Norman was giving her. The angle was perfect, allowing the head of his slender, but lengthy cock to enter her throat. But after that minute, she became aware that someone was rubbing his dick up and down along her pussy lips, getting some of her juices on it as lube. Sure enough, the new cock entered her pussy and began stirring the honey inside her honey pot. As if being fucked orally and vaginally was not enough, some woman fastened her mouth around Ellie's clit and mound, and began lapping softly on her clit!

Ellie moaned loudly on the cock fucking her mouth and throat as she came hard and quivered. It's possible that seeing, feeling, and hearing her achieve a climax tipped both men over the edge. In any case, her mouth, throat, and pussy were flooded with fresh cum. The woman licking Ellie's clit shifted a little and sucked some of the cum out of her pussy, and Ellie had so much in there from her day-long servicing of horny males that she didn't begrudge the woman having some.

At around six pm, Erin and Julie appeared again with tea and sugar cookies. "We figured you might need some extra energy to be able to make it to midnight," Julie explained. "You only have six more hours to serve, Fertility Goddess. So it should be safe to eat a little food."

"Thank you both again. I really need this," Ellie stated, accepting a cup of hot tea and a cookie. She actually ate the cookie and finished half the tea before putting on the thin white blouse with which she'd started the day. "So tell me... how has fertility day been progressing?"

"Wonderfully," Erin replied. "Naked people are copulating on the access paths all throughout the fields. You've been a great inspiration, being so open to satisfying everyone's whim."

"So has everyone in the colony visited me? I've rather lost count... not that I was keeping a tally."

"Oh... we estimate about only a dozen people have not yet visited the Fertility Goddess. Although a few admit they've been here more than once," Erin giggled, while Julie displayed a huge grin.

"That's good, because just between us, I'm getting a little tired. It's been a long, busy day," Ellie shared. She was leaning with her face close to theirs, whispering. Consequently, she didn't see Ted walking up with some ropes until he was in their midst.

Ellie's pupils dilated when she took in the fact that he was bearing ropes. She said to herself, "It looks like my kinky friend is not done with the Fertility Goddess yet. I wonder what he has in mind? Tired as I am, the thought of some kinky fun seems to be energizing me." Out loud, she gave him the Fertility Goddess' ritual greeting. "How may I serve you, Sir? What is your desire?"

Ted grinned. "I'd hate for your whole day to end without you at least being tied to these ground stakes for a while. I have a few very horny friends coming, and I want to get you ready to be used by them."

Ellie felt her heart race, hearing the words 'used by them' coming from his lips. She swallowed a sudden rush of saliva, clearing her throat. "Of course, Sir. I'm here to serve. Please direct me as to the pose you wish."

Ted's grin got even wider, and he carefully positioned and tied her in place between the four stakes in the ground. She ended up on her back on the turf, but the ropes that secured her ankles were tied to the stakes up on either side of her head. And the ropes from her wrists were tied to the stakes down at the end where her feet were originally. So Ellie's legs formed a wide open 'V' with her thighs above either side of her head. Her arms stretched out along the turf forming a 'V' that was upside down. The tensions on the ropes held her in place, with her butt raised up off the ground. The current tilt of her pelvis caused both her pussy and her ass hole to point vertically upward. It was a very obscene pose, causing Erin, Julie and Ted to laugh and make such ribald comments that Ellie was soon blushing profusely.

Secretly, Ellie was thrilled to be displayed so lewdly, but she feared her back would suffer if this pose was prolonged. Still, she had a role to play, and she was determined to be the best Fertility Goddess they'd ever seen.

"Ah here they come now," Ted stated. Ellie had a limited range of vision, so she had to take his word for it.

"Wow, she really looks helpless like that!" Andrew exclaimed. "Where do you want this?"

"I'll take it... thanks," Ted told him. A moment later Ellie felt a firm cushion or wedge placed along her back up to her suspended hips. She sighed as she felt it take her weight enough that her back could relax. "Comfy now, slut Goddess?" Ted asked.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir," Ellie replied.

"Excellent! Let the fucking begin!" Ted announced.

And it did.

Someone standing straddled her. She couldn't tell who it was, because all she could see of him was his back, balls, and legs since he was standing across her tummy, facing her feet. He tried getting his dick into her pussy, but the angle was wrong. So he had to turn a little, and step one foot over her hips. Then he could finally penetrate her.

He paused, with his cock nicely filling her. She wondered why he didn't start thrusting in and out. Suddenly she felt a gooey finger rubbing around her butt hole, and then entering it, spreading lube internally. "Oh my god," Ellie thought. "Are two guys going to fuck me at the same time? Can they do it like this?"

In another minute, she got her answer. She saw Andrew straddle her other hip, and felt him insinuate his grossly swollen cock into her ass hole... slowly... inch by inch. His glans stretched her anal ring painfully, but she was keeping herself from crying out, or complaining. She focused on her breathing, and bore down on her butt muscles, causing them to relax and open as if she was on a toilet. It worked. Andrew's cock sank in, and Ellie was treated to the dizzying sensation of being doubly stuffed.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,253 Followers