Within the Forest

Story Info
Shika finds love in an unusual way.
2.1k words
13.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiliumK
LiliumK
1 Followers

This is my first erotic-romance story. If you like this, then I may add chapters and continue this story further. The beginning may seem slow but it's necessary story before the dirty deeds.

____________________________

Shika, the beautiful maiden in the forest, sat within her room of her small house. The screen door was left open to allow the cool breeze to waft through as she plucked the strings on a 13 string zither. Playing her koto was one of the many things she did within the forest. Once her fingers tired of playing, she'd gather fruit from the many trees around her. Shika was blessed to live so tranquil, but she was also cursed.

You see, Shika was once the beloved daughter of Emperor Ryo. Though, they were not related by blood. Shika's mother was a prostitute and a thief. She was torn at the thought of her child living a terrible life. So, to save her daughter, she snuck into Emperor's fortress-like home, moving like a shadow with the new moon on her side. Shika's mother quietly slipped passed the guards, leaving only a faint fragrance of white plums in the wind. As she frantically searched for a place to safely abandon her child, she heard the cries of a fellow female. It was Ryo's wife. "You are you?!" she questioned through her tears.

"Please hear me out. All I want is my daughter to live a better life, please take her," the prostitute begged. Ryo's distressed wife began to smile, holding out her trembling arms. "Yes, I will!" she agreed. The mother was baffled and clutched the infant tightly. "Please, if the Emperor finds out I am unable to at least birth a child, he will have me killed. We have been trying many time and I can't get pregnant. Just give me the child before the guards catch you," she cried out. In desperation, the mother gave the sleeping bundle to the weeping woman.

After she vanished, the Emperor stepped into his lovely wife's room. She looked at him, cheeks soaked with tears and her smile crooked from the dirty deal she willingly agreed to. Ryo noticed the innocent child, his expression confused yet astounded. "Kishimojin, the motherly goddess who protect all her children, had blessed us with a child," she said. The Emperor smiled and welcomed baby Shika into his life.

Shika grew to become a beautiful and playful young lady. She would sing and dance within the courtyard. Even Ryo found himself become attracted to his lovely daughter. Though he time was coming to a close soon and he must find someone to take her hand, he wished to spend at least one night with her.

On the night of her birthday, he presented her with a white silk kimono with blue and gold blossoming lotus flowers embroidered onto the fabric and some rouge to paint her face. She looked like a doll after the transformation was complete. Though this did not please Ryo's wife who was still heavy with grief and now stricken with jealousy. Not only was she not invited to the dinner party, but she saw how her husband looked at Shika. She could not live in a lie not longer and marched into their private room, her eyes widened with rage when she saw Ryo caressing Shika's painted face. "What are you doing in here? This is a private dinner! Go back to your room," he ordered.

"But I am your wife! And she is not your child!" she shouted, pointing a boney finger in Shika's direction. Both Shika and Ryo appeared shocked. Then the Emperor slammed his hand against the table and stood. "Guards!" he called out. The angry woman laughed. "Shika is a prostitute's daughter, so you will die with no one to pass on your name!" she said rather maniacally. Then she drew a blade that was hidden in her sash and she took her own life, cursing their names with her last breath. Then the guards bolted in to see a dead woman and Ryo standing in shock. Shika, on the other hand, slipped out the back door. She did not want to believe the woman she called mother. Though, if Ryo believed it, then Shika was not safe, so she removed her kimono and her rouge. She pulled on a black robe and fled her home within the shadows.

Shika had suppressed the events of that night and lived happily within the forest. She had everything she needed. Though it was odd to find such a bounty that had been abandoned, but Shika did not dare think of that. As she plucked a ripe peach, a strange wind blew across her face. She looked around and saw no one was there. "Must be the wind," she mumbled before returning to her simple home. However, she was not alone. Since the mad woman uttered the curse, Shika had been stalked by an unusual visitor. Shika did not realize that she didn't happen to come across this house. She had been lured there without any realization.

Upon entering her little home to make some tea, she found someone sitting on her cushion, eating some fruit. In fact, this visitor was a rather handsome man with long hair that had been pulled back, mysterious eyes, and he wore robes that looked better suited for a warrior. Shika observed the stranger until he looked up and smiled at her. "Come on in, miss. It seems that you have already made yourself at home," he teasingly chuckled. Shika slowly entered and sat on an extra cushion across from him. "This...is...your home?" she questioned.

"Yes it is, but I don't mind sharing it with someone as lovely as you," he answered. She awkwardly sat before him, fumbling with the peach in her hands. He picked up on this and placed a hand on top of her's. "No need to feel nervous. You are welcome to stay as long as you wish," he paused. "Ah, I should introduce myself. I am Morio, you are?"

"Shika," she meekly replied. Morio grinned and took the peach from her hands, taking a bite. "The nectar produced from the fruits here are quite addictive. One bite and you can never go back," he muttered, licking the juice from his seductive lips. There was something obviously about him that was different, but Shika couldn't quite put her finger on it. Morio took another bite and leaned close to Shika, surprising her with a juicy kiss. Some of the peach's juices seeped passed her plump lips, trickling onto her taste buds. Morio pulled away, but this time, he looked a little different. He had black fox ears protruding from his head and even a fluffy black fox tail poking from under his robes. Shika wiped the juice from her lips with the back of her hand, her eyes widened with confusion. "What...?" she murmured, her body feeling fluid and weakened, causing her to slump over.

"I guess I should explain," he chuckled, lightly tugging on one of his ears. "You see, I am what some would call a demon, fox demon to be exact. This forest is my domain. You could have left anytime and returned home, but you have been living here for some time and feasting on the delectables here, thus trapping you here. Since you had been living here without any kind of fee, it is only fair that I make you mine. Don't worry, in the end, you will be grateful," he explained. Shika felt a sense of hopelessness. She wasn't sure if she should be angry with him, with her family, or with herself. Morio helped her up and turned her around so that she were to be resting upon his lap. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle," he continued, ignoring her pained expression. His hands slid under her robes and pushed it aside to reveal Shika's round, supple breasts. Then he traveled towards the fleshy hills and sensually massaged them. Her cheeks instantly reddened from his tender touches. She didn't realize how sensitive her body was; keeping herself from submitting to him came to her as difficult. "That's right, just relax," he added, leaning his body some so that his face was hovering over her chest. He stuck out his tongue and a few drops of saliva dripped onto her little, perky nipples.

Shika gasped as if he had hit the right spot. Morio rubbed his saliva into her skin, occasionally giving her nipples a playful twist. "I forgot to mention, my spit acts like a sexual enhancing drug towards humans, so I just increased your sensitivity. When ," he stated with a devious chuckle. As he continued playing with her breasts, Shika felt a poking at the back of her neck. She groaned with discomfort, trying to wiggle away. Morio smirked and stood so that he could remove his baggy robes. His body look rather feminine without the clothing. He wasn't bulky like a beast, but he wasn't scrawny like a child.

Morio straddled Shika, placing his warm, fleshy appendage between her breasts. His hands pressed her silky mounds together, hugging his penis and he bucked his hips, the head tickling her chin. "Go on, stick out your tongue and lick the tip," he coaxed. Shika struggled with her mixed feelings and shook her head. He shrugged his shoulders. "Then enjoy yourself," he said.

Morio continued bucking, keeping at a rocking, slow pace. Even his own cheeks reddened from the sensation. Feeling his member rub against her soft body was making him to want to cover her face in his sticky seed. "Eat up," he grunted, getting up and lifting her head to the head of his penis. Surprisingly, Shika opened her mouth and allowed him to blow his load in her mouth. Morio panted as he watched drops roll down the back of her throat and a few drops ooze passed her lips.

Meanwhile something strange was happening to Shika. Her body was feeling hot and like she was going to explode. She dug her nails into the floor and she groaned for attention. "What's wrong with me?" she questioned, experienced to this new feeling. Morio smirked and watched her squirm, trying to figure out what to do. "So then you are a virgin?" he asked. Shika manged to sit up as she arched her back and yowled like a cat. Morio used his sharp nails to remove his robes in order to examine her vaginal area. He rubbed her hairy mound which felt rather smooth and fine like mink fur. Then he spread her hidden labia to see that Shika's hymen was still intact. "Oh fun, fun...I get to be your first, what an honor," he teased.

"I don't care, just fix me," she growled. Morio chuckled and dropped some spit upon her clit before he teased it with his index finger. Shika gasped again and dropped back onto the floor. "Oh god....that's it!" she moaned. He then stopped to sadistically watch her beg. "No, don't stop," she muttered, sitting up. Morio did nothing but just watch her. She groaned and got onto her hands and knees. "Getting honest with me?" he questioned. Though, he did not expect her to literally pounce him.

Now Morio found himself on his back as Shika slid her tongue into his mouth. "Please give me release," she moaned. He placed his hands on her hips and guided her onto his stiff member. Shika winced from the feeling of something long and thick breaking into her virgin hole. "It hurts!" she cried. Morio placed one hand upon her rump to guide her and the other on the middle of her back to calm her. "I told you to relax. Just let me ease it in. The pain will go away soon," he soothingly said.

He slowly pushed himself in, out, and back in, trying to get her use to him. When she seemed comfortable with that, he picked up the pace a little. "Better?" he asked, his eyes showing that he really did care and wasn't some lewd fiend. Shika nodded her head and rose her body into a sitting position. This excited Morio and caused him to grip onto her curvy hips and drill her a little faster. Shika let out a rather pleased moan, her hand latching onto her breasts. "Oh Morio...you are so deep inside...you feel good inside of me," she moaned. He smirked and bucked a little harder. Shika felt like she was going nuts inside, leaning back further and gripping on his legs. "I feel like I'm going to combust!" she shouted.

Morio panted wildly as well. He sat up and wrapped his arms around Shika, kissing her deeply. At the same time, both of them let out a great orgasm of passion. Both of their juices dripping onto the floor. Morio nuzzled her chin and brought his lips towards her ear. "I love you," he whispered before they lied next to each other, letting his member soften inside of her as they fell asleep in a loving embrace.

LiliumK
LiliumK
1 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
emogoth1133emogoth1133over 12 years ago
Lovely

I love these kinds of storys!!!! they remind me of Inuyasha

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not very consistant

the first part of your story didn't really flow to explain the second part i hope you plan to continue to connect the two and come to a conclusion

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Penny Penny deals with a distraction in the lap-dancing club.in Lesbian Sex
Vampire Seduction She felt a sense of impending doom overcome her.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Stealing My Heart A small crime leads to more.in NonHuman
Forms A moonlit night, a maid and a knight.in NonHuman
Omega Pride Ch. 01 Omegas only mate with Omegas...right?in NonHuman
More Stories