Within the Shadows Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Se reached around Katey and pulled her back as she slid forward, sandwiching the massive dick between their bodies. She placed her lips on the woman's neck again as she stared into her husband's eyes. He stared back through half closed eyes as she twisted her back in a motion similar to belly dancers, pressing his shaft between her stomach and Katey's back.

This went on for a long moment. Katey still not moving, but moaning to the touches and Eliza masturbating him with hers and Katey's body.

Kyle's breathing heavied which prodded her to quicken her motions. Finally, Kyle grunted in pleasure and she felt shot after shot of his hot cum spray up her stomach and Katey's back. After he finished cumming, Eliza dropped from his lap and looked down to see herself covered in his cum. She looked up to see that the shots had gone up to Katey's shoulder blades.

He lifted Katey off of his with one hand and dropped her to the ground next to his throne as he smiled at Eliza.

"Thank you," he said in his low and booming voice.

She smiled at him and took a seat on her own throne.

He waved his hand in the air and she looked down to see the heavy amounts of cum burn off of her and a long black dress suddenly cover her body.

The top was low but her cleavage was partially covered by a long necklace that ended in a large jewel. It was low enough to drag across the forest floor with black lace around the hems. She eyed it up and down and looked over to see Kyle, her husband, looking back at her with a seeking look of appraisal.

"It's beautiful," she declared and his expression relaxed. He looked over at the woman on the ground next to him before returning to his wife once more.

"She will do whatever we demand now," he explained with a smile.

"Good," she sniffed. "First thing is to tell her to stay quiet. She talks too much."

12