Within the Shadows Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out of her and she slowly slid down the side of the tree until she was set with her back against it. She looked up at him with a smile.

"Now you know part of who I am," she said in a soft and saddened voice.

"I understand some, but nothing clearly," he admitted as he lowered himself and rested his elbows on his knees. "Who is the other demon?'

"My sister," Riggan explained with a pained look on her face. "Her name is Aurora."

***************************************

Holly gripped the tree branch that she had found so tightly that her fingers were beginning to hurt, but she refused to relax even for a moment. She had bashed the club against Eliza's head so many times that she had lost count.

What was happening to her? Just since the time they had both fallen in the hole, Eliza had been changing in front of her. Two slashes ran along for about four inches above both of her shoulder blades, but Holly didn't remember hitting her there. Maybe it was from the fall, but that didn't seem right either.

Eliza had stopped trying to get up after the last smack from the club and a longer moment had gone by than Holly was comfortable with since she had even moved.

"Eliza?" She called half ready to hammer her club down again. She didn't stir.

Holly bent down and tried to take a look at her face. There was enough light from the candle above them for her to make out colors, but it wasn't enough to get a good enough look at her face from her lying on her stomach. Holly swallowed hard and used her club to push on Eliza's arm until she was pushed over on her back.

Holly held her breath as she leaned over to see the top half of the woman's face covered in dark blood as horns were growing from her forehead. She took a step back at the sight and had to hide a scream in her hand.

Once she worked up her nerve again, Holly leaned over Eliza once more and took a closer look.

They were horns!

"Eliza?" She whispered once more.

Eliza's eyes shot open as she looked at Holly. She had no pupils! Her eyes were practically glowing white in the moonlight as the darkness of her blood stained the flesh around them, making them appear even brighter.

She held her branch back as she readied another swing, but Eliza was up on her feet in a flash holding both of her arms as she pushed her back against the stone pillars behind her.

Her club fell to the ground and she thought for an instant it was all over. The rage and hate in Eliza's face were enough to let her know that her life was over, but just when she was ready to give up, the woman let go and stepped back.

"What are you doing?" Holly asked once she was able to speak again.

"We wait," was all that Eliza would say before turning from her and looking up to the sky. "We wait for his return."

"Whose return?" Holly asked as terror took over her thoughts.

Who was coming and what did he want with her?

"You'll see," Eliza answered with her back still to her. Anger flashed over Holly as she stared at the woman's bloody back. Why was she so sure of herself? What did she know? Why wouldn't she tell her?

Holly reached down and grabbed the club once more. She dashed toward Eliza with it raised above her head. With as much strength as she could muster, Holly swung the weapon down. It cracked against the back of Eliza's head, sending her down to her knees again, but as Holly pulled back for another swing blood sprayed over her face.

She wiped it from her eyes to see two long bat-like wings sticking out of Eliza's back where her cuts were. The demonic woman turned to look as surprised as Holly was before leaping into the air with her wings carrying her out of the hole.

"What the hell was that?!" Holly shouted into the air.

Who was the man coming for her?

12