Within the Shadows Pt. 02 Ep. 11

Story Info
Kyle needs more and will stop at nothing to get it.
5.6k words
4.31
3.8k
1
0

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode Eleven, Not enough

The songs of the birds ended as if nature hit some mystical mute button. Jenna was suddenly very aware of her and Johnny's footsteps snapping sticks and crunching leaves as they walked down the hill. They looked at each other and both knew something was coming.

Jenna turned and looked back the way they had come from. They now stood at a clearing on flat ground just below the rolling hills of the forest. She tried to steady her heavy breathing from the last couple hours of non-stop hiking. Johnny walked a bit further and made a noise to catch her attention where he eventually stopped. She turned to see Johnny bent down and looking over something.

As Jenna stepped closer to him, she noticed the ground cut off to a fifty or so foot drop. As she neared Johnny, she peered over the edge and found large rocks below them that took on the appearance of spikes awaiting a poor misstep from someone above.

"Something's coming," Jenna told Johnny. He nodded, for he had the same feeling. Usually, when nature itself silenced in fear, something terrible was on its way. "We need to find somewhere to hide."

"Where," Johnny asked, looking at her with a sober expression. "We are at a dead end here."

She stood up and looked around. The clearing stretched across the cliff on both sides for as far as she could see. The cover of the forest was the only possible place to hide from what she could tell, and the cover of the forest hadn't proved useful ever with the strange and monstrous creatures that inhabited this place.

Before she could make her mind up on what to do next, Jenna jumped in fright as the large muscular demon male landed twenty or so feet from them. His landing created a small crater in the ground where he landed. He stood up straight and looked directly at her.

"I will not make promises of peace," the demon said in a low and booming voice. "I will not patronize you with lies of respect either. I will give it to you straight. I am merely here to feed off of you."

Jenna looked to Johnny as panic took control of her. She wanted to run. She wanted to fight. She wanted to do something! Her body was frozen in fear and she knew all she could do was stand where she was and wait for what was to come. He would feed off of her how?

Johnny growled in anger and ran straight for the demon. Jenna wanted to scream for him to stop. She wanted to tell him that his attack would be suicide but the same fear that held her feet in place also stopped her from shouting out.

Johnny rolled as soon as he got within arm's length of the demon, narrowly dodging an attack from its massive fists. Johnny leaped up and wrapped his arm around the demon's neck. She could see Johnny's face turning red as he squeezed with all his strength. It wasn't enough. The demon made a noise that Jenna thought must have been a laugh. The monster then reached over its head and grabbed Johnny.

Johnny screamed in rage as the demon pulled him over its head and stared at him while holding his dangling body straight from him.

"Pathetic," the demon stated. "You are of no worth to me."

The demon stepped toward Jenna, still holding Johnny. It stared into her eyes and she felt a numbness wash down her spine. She watched the muscles shift and move with its movements shining in the sunlight as it approached. Its large penis swung from side to side as it closed the last few feet.

"It's time for you and me to get to know each other a bit better," it whispered to her.

"Let him go," she managed to say, though her voice was so faint that she wasn't sure if he had heard her at first. "Please. I will give myself to you, monster. Just let him go."

"Very well," the demon agreed with a smile. "You must call me Kyle for these last few moments we know each other."

"Ok, Kyle," she whispered, her eyes locked to his.

"Goodbye," Kyle said casually to the man before tossing him behind her. She could hear his scream fade and a meaty thud following. He tossed Johnny over the cliff as if he were trash to be discarded. Johnny was dead? Jenna wanted to cry but another desire prioritized every other.

Kyle didn't say anything to her. He just locked his piercing white eyes with hers and she felt her body tingling with anticipation. She wanted him. She needed him. This was it. This was her everything. She knew this would be her last moments in her body but something inside her didn't care. There would be more. First, there would be pleasure.

Jenna dropped to her knees, the grass tickling her legs as she stared at the swinging cock in from of her face. She leaned forward and felt the soft skin on her parted lips. Allowing her tongue to slip out, she tasted the salty flesh and felt it thicken just before it lifted above her in a full erection. She looked up from under the base of his dick and lifted her body up enough to slide her tongue under his balls.

Her heart began to race as she climbed her mouth and tongue in a dance up the shaft until she found the tip of the mushroom head. The sweet and salty flavor of his pre-cum touched her tongue and she took a moment to swallow it. Her clit began to swell and she could feel the juices from her pussy drip down her inner thighs.

"Take it," he purred to her in a low rumble.

She parted her lips further and slid her head down, filling her mouth with his girth. She wanted to please him. She could still see half of his rod exposed to the air and knew her entire mouth wouldn't be enough. Pushing forward, Jenna relaxed her throat and felt it open as his cock pushed down her throat.

His heart beat at a slow pace against her throat. This caused Jenna to realize that her work wasn't enough to excite him. He was used to getting his way. Taking him down her throat wouldn't be anything special to her and so she pulled back. She allowed his penis to fall from her lips and rest on her chin as she looked up in his glorious eyes.

What would someone as wonderful and powerful as this demon want that she could give that was special? Something that others hadn't done or least hadn't done as well as she could.

"Please lay down," Jenna whispered up at him. "I will make me worth your love."

A mixture of anger at herself for succumbing to his magical pull and desire to please him fought with each other. Her actions followed the former, though she hated herself for it. She would please this demon and she would no longer be Jenna when done. She didn't care and cared about nothing else all at the same time.

Kyle nodded and lied on his back. She sat on his knees for a moment staring up his body. His massive cock bounced to the rhythm of his heart as the sun shined off of his body, showing every muscle up his stomach and chest. His black horns seemed to absorb the light, causing a strange illusion of shadow across his face as he waited for what she would do.

Wasting no more time, Jenna scooted up his legs until she could feel the back of his cock pulsating under her wet cunt. She wanted him inside of her but knew that wouldn't be enough. She would have to go another step. She would have to sacrifice something of herself to please this superior being. She had to hurt.

Rising up on her knees, she reached down and gently lifted his rod with the tips of her fingers until it was sticking straight up to her. She lowered her body and felt the head of his cock press against her asshole. She knew the size of his shaft would cause her great pain but knew it would also cause her great pleasure. He would enjoy this. He surely had fucked others in the ass before but this would be special. She would make it special.

She lowered her body more and more until her asshole opened enough to accept the head of his cock inside. A jolt of pain shot up her insides and she stifled a cry through gritted teeth. His eyes didn't change. As she thought, this was nothing new to him... yet.

Lowering her body, Jenna let out a continuous cry as the walls of her tight ass burned and spread for his girth. The pain was almost unbearable. It felt like she would split in half but she kept going. She wouldn't dare stop now. Soon she felt her asscheeks rest on his hips as his heartbeat pulsed inside of her.

He locked his eyes to hers and smiled as she blinked her tears away. He was so large! She was afraid to move. He reached up to grab her by the hips but she pushed his hands away.

"Please," she begged. Her voice was shakier than she had expected. "Just lay back and enjoy."

He placed his hands back down to the ground and watched. She leaned down, feeling her ass rise a bit from the base of his cock, and flicked her tongue over one of his nipples. She rose her hips up, feeling her asshole burn more as his throbbing dick slid further out. Pinching his nipples between her teeth, Jenna thrust her hips down as hard as she could, bracing herself for the pain.

The flesh around his nipples darkened in spots by the tears falling from her eyes as she continued the motion of rising and falling with her hips. He let out a groan of satisfaction as she felt his girth grow even larger, causing the pain to rise. She wasn't sure how much more she could take. She was afraid that the pain would cause her to pass out.

To Jenna's surprise, the pain began to subside, being replaced by a pleasure unlike any she had ever felt. Riding him while his cock dove deep into her tight asshole wasn't enough to make her special though and she knew it. He was beginning to enjoy what she was doing and therefore knew she was on the right path.

"Does my ass please you," she asked, raising her head up from his chest. "I want to please you. I want to be special to you."

"You are very special to me," Kyle said. Something in his eyes showed noncommitment to his words though.

She forced her ass to clench around him as she started rising and dropping her hips once more, jerking his cock with her asshole as she moved. She tried to speak once more but found only cries of pleasure to escape her lips. She could feel her entire being pull and twist around this demon's will. He smiled down at her as her vision blurred from her tears.

"You are very special to me," Kyle repeated with a bit more pleasure in his tone.

He reached up and grabbed her hips once more and she didn't say anything this time. Her end as Jenna was close and her body was working itself into an orgasm unlike any that she had ever felt before. It was like the calm before a great storm. A mountain before the eruption from within. She was filled with ecstasy.

Flesh slapping flesh wrang out as his cock crashed into her ass at a speed faster than no mere human would be able to replicate. The burn mixed with beautiful, pulsating, riveting pleasure and Jenna wanted it to never end.

Her mouth opened wide as she arched her back and stared at the sky. She could strong jets of hot cum shoot from his cock and her body began to convulse as the greatest feeling that she had ever even dreamed of experienced rushed through her. Sparks flashed in her vision as her pussy exploded juices over his body, splashing back up at her from his quick thrusts. He grunted and slowed his pumping until he lied still below her.

A glorious numb washed over her and she lied down on his body as her ass felt emptier. His cock flopped from her gaping asshole and fell over on his lap as she felt his cum pour from the hole. Her vision grew dark and she knew that he had taken everything that she had to offer.

"I lied," he whispered into her ear. She tried to look up at him but lacked the strength. She could no longer see, and just before her hearing left he finished. "There is nothing special about you."

Jenna's thoughts muddied and died before any remorse, sadness or anger could take hold within her.

Jenna was gone.

And she truly was no longer special.

*********

Jasmine was quite beautiful. Her dark skin held a great complexion as the sun, splintered from the dirty window, shined through in tiny rays and bounced off her from her long legs to her dark brown eyes. She smiled at Adam as though she could read his mind.

"So you've been here by yourself for over a year now," Sheri asked her. She shot Adam a quick glare as though she too could read his mind.

"Yes," Jasmine said as if talking about the weather. "I was with a few friends on a yacht when a storm hit us out of nowhere. We washed up on the shore. There was five of us at first."

"What happened to the others," Sheri asked.

"They were all men," Jasmine said, sounding as if that would be enough of an answer. When neither Adam nor Sheri showed they understood she went on. "Men don't last long here it seems. Kyle doesn't like competition. He takes the men somewhere that they are never seen again. I'm assuming they are killed but I have no proof of that."

"Kyle," Sheri asked, her eyes widening in shock. Did she know this Kyle?

"Yes," Jasmine said slowly. She was looking at Sheri with an executive expression. "You know him?"

"Could be coincident," Sheri answered with a shrug. She said nothing else and Adam knew that was all they would get from her on the matter. Sheri was a secretive woman and didn't seem to want to share much at all.

"Anyway," Jasmine stated, looking from Sheri to Adam. "I made a deal with him and he's been true to his word.

"What deal," Adam asked.

"I let him fuck me whenever he comes by and he has his monsters leave me food, drink, and essentials in return," Jasmine said, staring at Adam as if she was daring him to judge her. He, of course, didn't judge her for doing whatever she needed to do to survive alone on this island.

"How often does he stop by," Sheri asked. Her interest was obviously increased as she stepped closer to Jasmine.

"About once a week," Jasmine answered, leaning back on the dresser as she crossed her arms under her breasts. "His minions drop supplies off every night but Kyle only stops by about once a week."

"When was the last time he visited," Adam asked, suddenly on edge.

"Relax," Jasmine said with a sniff. "He was here only a couple of nights ago. He explained that it would be a bit before he was able to come back. He said he had other things going on that would take him away from me. I'm guessing you and your other friends are those things."

"I'm guessing you are right," Adam agreed as he walked to the dirty window and looked out. The forest edge looked peaceful but he felt like something was just out of sight. Something waiting to pounce on them. It had to be his mind playing tricks on him.

A loud boom sounded off from somewhere outside the other side of the small house and Adam spun to look out the open bedroom door and down the hallway. Jasmine's eyes shot open wide as stepped to look down the same hallway.

"He's here," Jasmine whispered, shock in her voice. She turned to look at them. "Climb out the window. Hurry!"

Adam pushed the window open and gestured for Sheri to approach him. She complied and he lifted her and threw her through. Sheri landed in a roll and crawled back to the outside wall, placing her back to it. Adam crawled through the window next and heard Jasmine start to pull it down before the loud voice of the demon called out, stopping her.

"Getting some fresh air," the voice asked.

"Kyle," Jasmine said, trying to make her voice casual. "I thought you said you would be gone awhile."

"Things change," he said, his voice dripping with feigned pleasure. "I wanted to see you."

"You're sweet," she responded, her tone seeming to become more convincible calm. "I'm always glad to see you."

"Now we both lie," Kyle said with a chuckle. Adam wanted to rise up and peak through the window but he dared not take the chance. This Kyle might be too fixated on Jasmine to see them but he didn't want to take that chance.

He looked to Sheri. She was staring back at him with wide teary eyes. She did know him! How? Was this Kyle somehow the ex she spoke of?

"Kyle," Jasmine's voice sounded more frantic than before. "What are you talking about."

A thud against the window almost caused Adam to jump but he managed to hold himself together. Sounds of clothing ripping cut through the slight moment of silence that followed. Jasmine let out a quiet moan soon after.

"I need you," Kyle said. "I need more."

"You need more what," Jasmine's question ended in a cry. Adam couldn't tell if it was a cry of pleasure or shock. Maybe it was both.

"I need more," Kyle repeated.

Sounds of wet flesh slapping together followed his answer and Jasmine's cry of shock slowly shifted to what had to be pleasure. She moaned loudly and Adam looked up to see her bare ass being pressed against the window glass. A giant red hand slid around her back and her cries of pleasure increased as the slapping sound increased.

Sheri hooked her thumb in a gesture for them to retreat but Adam knew if they were to run at that moment, Kyle would surely see them. He shook his head and looked back up. Jasmine was no longer in view and silence caused his heart to pound.

Suddenly Jasmine's head crashed into the window so hard that the glass cracked and a spiderweb pattern spread outward. She looked down at him. Drool fell from her bottom lip and she screamed out in pleasure as the glass webbed further.

Sheri began to back away, still crouched. Adam shook his head but she didn't pay attention to him. She made it to the corner of the house before standing up and sprinting down a cobblestone path toward the tree line.

Kyle growled and Adam thought he would burst from the wall and give chase but Jasmine's screams of pleasure increased as shards of broken glass began falling from the window, landing on Adam's shoulder. A larger shard fell and made a small cut down his cheek and he slowly moved to the side to get far enough away from the falling glass so not to get cut more.

Jasmine's screams erupted into something so great that it sent chills down Adam's arms. Suddenly she made no noises and shortly after the slapping sounds ended as well. Kyle's voice groaned just before the sounds of a thud followed.

What in the hell was happening?

Adam waited. Silence scared him. He had no idea where Kyle was. He had no idea what was about to happen. He didn't like not knowing.

A large blur exploded from the wall to his side, sending shards of wood and glass out like an explosion. He looked up to see a seven-foot-tall red-skinned demon with massive curving horns standing with his back to him. The monster stared directly where Sheri had run off to. Adam had to give her a chance. He just sat quietly and watch it chase her down.

Adam grabbed the large shard of glass that had cut his face and held it tightly as if it were a dagger. His own blood ran down the palm of his hand but he didn't pay it any mind. He took a deep breath and calmed his thoughts. This wouldn't work out for him even with his combat training.

Adam stood up and swung his arm overhead and to the side as hard as he could, aiming the tip of the shard of glass directly to the side of the demon's neck. If this Kyle had anything close to human anatomy the glass would have easily severed an artery, and at first, he thought it had.

Kyle froze in motion as blood gushed down his shoulder. He turned to face Adam and his expression was a mixture of calm and anger. This thing was not of sound mind. Adam had seen fellow soldiers with similar expressions on their faces as they had to deal with the truths of violence. Not the violence from stories but the cold hard truth of reality. He didn't think that was what this demon was going through but knew that it was struggling with something.

Kyle swung his leg out and Adam's breath left his body as he found himself flying through the air. He landed and rolled about ten feet from where he was standing and heard the demon stomping toward him at a jog. He tried to rise up to his feet but only managed to get to his hands and knees before another kick to his side sent him rolling across the ground once more. A sharp pain stabbed into his side and he knew that he had some broken ribs.

12