Within the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBPrince
BBPrince
1 Followers

" OHHH GOOOODDDD, " the girl cried out, still in climax.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." groaned the woman.

" GROWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..."

grunted the man. Like the core of a huge tornado they were all carried to a primeval place. To a time before time. Crossing the edge of the universe and touching a place before man, a place of wild hungry animals...driven by their need…

They rose and fell and groaned and moaned, bodies slick with sweat, warm wet juices oozing into and out of them...each riding the moment for themselves, yet subconsciously holding the other in the throes of climax.

Slowly they flew through the storm...and then they were almost still, tears wetting their cheeks and their bodies spent with the release of their passion. They eased toward one another in a warm embrace and continued to whimper and caress one another. They spooned and huddled so close that it was as if three bodies had become one....and then they surrendered to sleep...into the womb of the night, as the thunder rumbled far out to sea, and the flash of lightening spread a gentle glow of luminous light over them like a warm blanket.

Bluebird Prince 2002

BBPrince
BBPrince
1 Followers
12