Without A Name

Story Info
She enjoys public sex with a stranger.
1.6k words
4.39
124.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit here trying hard to remember Him. I didn't have a name. I had a slight remembrance of a face. I had met him last night, for the first time and probably the only time.

I was at a bar. It was dark. I was lonely. Sitting enjoying a few drinks. He came to sit next to me. We spoke for quite sometime. We seemed to share similar interests. The love of literature, music, politics, history. The conversation flowed smoothly into the night. His voice. So Sexy. So alluring. We enjoyed drink after drink. As it grew later, everyone seemed to be drifting out of the bar. He had invited me to his apartment. I was a bit aroused, but having met him for the first time, I declined. How 'sluttish' would it be if I accepted? He didn't pursue it though. We had our last drink and he offered to walk me out of the bar.

Stepping out, we crossed the street, then headed to the parking lot. As I got to my car with him a step behind me, I turned around to say 'goodnight'; I was met with a set of lips, as He kisses me. I was surprised, but only a little, for my arousal took over and I responded warmly. Opening my mouth to his probing tongue, enjoying the warmth of hip lips. He began to rub his hand over my back, exposed by the halter I was wearing. I was jolted to reality by the feel of his hand against my skin. I found myself enjoying and responding way more than I had intended to. He murmured against my lips, inviting me again to his house. Yet again I refuse.

He continued embracing me and I melted into his hands. He began kissing me again, roaming his tongue over my lips and teeth, dueling with my tongue, driving me wild with arousal from deep within. His hands crept lower to my ass. I pushed back unto his hands as he kneaded my cheeks. I was so hot, so horny so aroused. One hand went to the hem of my mini and he asked me to go with him yet again. I couldn't give in. I was battling with my conflicting feeling. I wanted this to happen, badly, but how could I go with him, a man I just met, a man I barely knew.

He brought one hand up and gently rubbed my breast through the material of my top. I felt my nipples grow firmer with his touch. He sought it out and pinched it. The contact sent a shiver through my body right to my very core. I found myself pushing my breast further into his hand He massaged them, while his other hand kneaded my cheek.

I began telling myself that this will stop, that it won't go further, it cant go further. He will stop soon. I wont let him go further. Whatever it take. I wont go back to his place. I shouldn't.

Then I felt his hand slip underneath my skirt, now kneading my bare cheek. His fingers felt wonderful on my ass. I moaned against his lips. Slowly, ever so slowly, his hand left my ass and crept around to my front, to my mound, first rubbing my through the thin material of my thong. Then he slid his finger underneath the fabric at my crotch, slowly tickling my pussy lips. I gasped at this invasion, which was undoubtedly a pleasant one. I bucked my hips against his hand.

We continued our lusty, fierce kiss and using his other hand, he pulled my halter up, above my breasts and they bounced free. He tore his lips away from my and they immediately sought my nipples, moving from one to the next. I felt my knees go weak.

Amidst my excitement, I heard the unmistakable sound of footstep and then voices. I was reminded of where we were. I panicked. Once again He said 'lets go', refusal was at my lips, but the 'no' couldn't come out. I slowly shook my head. I couldn't believe that he had me in this spot. I couldn't believe I let him have me in this spot. I did nothing to stop his exploration of my body. Why was I giving in to him. Why was I resisting him?

He resumed his suckling on my breasts as his fingers continue to expertly ply my sex. He leaves my mound, only to begin tugging my thong down over my hips and as if operated my remote, as the hit my ankles, I steeped out of them. I was so aroused, I need to be made love to, I needed to get release.

He leaned me back unto the car as both his hands knead my breasts. He leaned in against me, and I felt his bulge rub against my pussy as he ground his hips into mine. I moaned as he continued teasing my mound with his cock. I felt my wetness flow out of my, oozing down my legs. I needed this man. I needed the cause of his bulge. One hand released my breast and he reached down unzipping his fly, releasing his cock and I felt it against my pussy. His hand sought mine and he guided it to his cock. I did not resist him, nor did I let go as his hand left mine. He felt so silkily hard beneath my touch.

His hand returned to my wet entrance and he quickly plunged his finger into my cunt. I gasped at the suddenness of it, and I instinctively humped against his hand. As fast as he had entered, he left. He began running his finger along my slit, finding my clit ever so often, gently rubbing it. He emitted a guttural moan into my breasts, and only then did I realize I had began stroking his cock.

His fingers at my pussy and teeth on my nipples had me at great height of erotic excitement. I wanted him so badly right now. Never before had I given into a complete stranger like this. Never before had I submitted to anyone like this. Not in . . . .PUBLIC... As if my thoughts stirred this action, I saw a vehicle turning off the street entering into the lot. For a moment we were in full view within its beams, and then we were back in darkness. The fear of being discovered filled me, but soon that fear, mixed with the excitement and arousal caused the rubbing of my clit, which he never ceased, dueled into something greater. Something I had never experienced before. An all new height of ecstasy, all new height of excitement. My hips were rocking back and forth to the command of his fingers.

The car stopped some 50 feet away from us and soon the doors shut.

He slid his finger into my wet pussy, causing me to moan, attracting their attention. They turned towards us, seemingly attempting to make out our images in the darkness. They stayed next to their car as if uncertain as to what to do.

He now pulled away from me. Only then did I think of what I looked like as I stood with my top pulled up over my breast, my skirt hiked up to my waist and my panty on the ground. He turned my around and I felt the cool breeze against my ass. I was now facing the car and he pushed me forward unto it, my breasts flattening against the cold glass and metal of the car.

My body responded all on its own, my legs spread with no conscious thought. Again he reached around grasping at my pussy.

He rolled my clit between my fingers and ground his cock against my ass. I pushed back against him. I heard some sounds come from the direction and I began to motion to him for us to stop, maybe we could go into the car, I thought. My suggested cam too late, as I was cut off only after a couple words, as he entered me. I couldn't restrain the moan that escaped. He pumped a few times in me then stopped only to tug at my clit. I was experiencing many sensations. The sensation of him filling me, fucking me, the sensation of my throbbing clit, the sensation of my nipples rubbing against the coldness of the care, the new found sensation of being in public. I as totally out of control. I could no longer care less of the couple there watching us, or of the fact that this man was a stranger. I was standing here in the middle of a parking lot, with my body exposed, being fucked by this man. . . and loving it. . . every moment of it.

I was no longer caring that there was a couple that could probably see me. I stopped telling myself that they couldn't see. I altogether stopped thinking about them. I was only thinking about my body. My body and its sensations. Sensations that were raging through me.

His hand never ceased its wonders on my clit, and he continued to stimulate me the entire time. I was only able to react to what was happening to me here. The cold of the car against my body, his cock being buried in my pussy, his hand rubbing my clit in time to his plunging. I was overwhelmed by it all and my body began its course into one of the most powerful orgasms I remembered.

His strokes came harder and faster now, and his assault on my clit picked up. He bent forward, biting into my back, muffling a groan, as he came, and I joined him, calmer this time, but sweeter... In the car lights ... On a public parking lot... As people watch; Taking it from behind bent over a car by a man whose face I now try to remember . . . and I loved it.