Without a Word

Story Info
A rich couple invite a stranger to watch them.
1.9k words
4.11
29k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnevie
Johnevie
35 Followers

I ring the doorbell and wait. There is shuffling inside, and then nothing. Someone is examining me through the peephole. For no real reason, I nod at the door, confident it will open soon. And it does. Just a crack at first, to give her a better look at me. Then, in a reckless gesture, the door is wide open, and in front of me stands a woman of exquisite proportions. Her legs are sheathed in a pair of silk stockings, a lace garter belt decorates her waist, but there is nothing to conceal her gorgeous breasts or neatly shaved pussy. We exchange approving smiles. Without saying a word, she ushers me inside and closes the door. She looks earnestly into my eyes and then walks away, allowing me to admire her perfect ass as it kneads itself with each long-legged step. The sound of her high heels echo on the hardwood floors. I am compelled to follow. She leads me to a bedroom, where her husband waits for her to resume the greatest blowjob he's ever had.

I stand in the doorway a moment as she crawls onto the bed. Like a lioness she stalks him, brushing away the obstacles between her and her prey. Her husband nods a greeting at me and I nod back. He does not hide his relief at my appearance as well as his wife did. I'm probably not hiding my lust for his wife as much as I should. She's at his cock now, massaging his balls and stroking the shaft. She looks back at me one more time, as if to say, "Watch this," and then the entire shaft is down her throat. I hear a long exhale leak out of him like a dying breath. She sucks his cock voraciously, her pouty lips wrapped tight around the shaft, each swallow going its full length.

I spy a comfy chair in the far corner of the room. I make for it, discarding my clothes like breadcrumbs along the way. I'm down to my jeans as I sit, and I notice her examining my bare torso out of the corner of her eye. I can tell she's impressed. Being the vain person I am, I tense my muscles to make them bulge a little more. I raise my legs, and in one motion slide my jeans off. Like a tailor presenting a finished garment, I lay out my waking cock for inspection. An eyebrow raises. She takes his cock out of her mouth long enough to catch her breath and shoot me an admiring smile. She slaps his pole against her cheek a few times before devouring it again.

An open bottle of wine rests on the nightstand next to me. They've thought of everything, it seems. I pour myself a glass and ease back into the chair. I'm in a stranger's penthouse, watching a beautiful woman suck her rich husband's cock, and all the while she is looking back at me. Is she imagining it's my cock in her mouth? The intensity of her stare seems to answer my question. I meet her gaze, the glass at my lips. My other hand finds its way down to my crotch. My pole is nearly hard, and it only takes a few strokes to bring it to full capacity. I thrust my pelvis forward so she can get a better view.

Her husband has his eyes shut and is grunting loudly. He must be getting close. She gives his cock a few last jerks before sitting up. I enjoy the view while it lasts, drinking in her perky breasts, her flat abdomen, her golden skin. She crawls to the headboard and holds on tight as her husband moves in behind her, positioning her ass just right. With two fingers, he spreads her pussy lips wide, giving me a glimpse of the pink mystery within. He plunges a finger inside. She's so wet, I hear it go in. She lets out a pent-up sigh as I stroke my cock faster. His fingers are done scouting. He grabs his tool and, shifting from knee to knee, stuffs it into her glistening box. She moans softly, ready to accept the onslaught, but he's just teasing her. He takes his purple cock out, and holding it with one hand, plunges it back in again. All the way out, then all the way in. He's showing off for me.

Finally he ends her torment. Like an animal on the Serengeti he hunches over her. I can see his ass muscles tighten and relax as he pumps her twat full of his manhood. I hear the air get sucked from between them each time her ass slaps against his body. Her moans are loud and long now. Between her arms I see her tits jingle back and forth with every thrust. I want to catch those precocious nipples in my mouth, put an end to their dancing, but that wasn't a part of the deal. I know my place. I keep stroking my cock. She looks over at me and licks her lips between moans. She has a pained expression on her face, but it's the right kind of hurt, the best feeling in the world.

He's pulled out and is shifting to a new position. They wind up in a reverse cowgirl at the edge of the bed, inches away from me. He's just a pair of legs to me now, but she towers over me in all her glory. I pour another glass of wine as I watch her pussy slide up and down the length of his shaft. Her tits bounce with every contortion, her hamstrings working hard to make it all happen. I can tell she's getting off performing for an audience. Their sex is a work of art, and all art needs someone to appreciate it. Her loud yelps and gyrations bring me close to climax many times, but I know when to back off. His hands reach up from behind her and pinch her nipples as she struggles to find breath. I am mesmerized by the wishbone outline of her pussy as it swallows his cock over and over again. Sweat flies like sparks from their bodies.

Finally I hear her husband reaching his peak. He throws her off onto the bed and stands up, tugging wildly at his cock, moaning like a man in trouble. That's my cue. I stand up as well, rubbing my tool faster than ever, aiming it at his panting wife on the bed. The timing couldn't be better. We cum on her simultaneously, dousing her gorgeous breasts and neck. She spreads the juices all over her tits, oohing at its volume. In a trance, she grabs her man's cock and rubs it some more, squeezing the last few drops out. And then, to my surprise and shock, she grabs mine as well. She looks up at me, still tugging at her husband, and slips my staff into her mouth, sucking it clean.

This wasn't the agreement. This wasn't the plan we had carefully laid out. It had taken a slew of e-mails, days of negotiation to get to this night. The rules they had set were clear: no talking, no touching. And now the husband was watching his wife lap at my manhood. I get weak in the knees. She's alternates between us, sucking one man's cock while jerking the other, until there is little life in us left. I look down at her adoringly. There is cum at the corner of her mouth. I wipe it away with my thumb. Then I do something I've been yearning to do since she opened the door. I lean in and kiss her. She hungrily accepts my advance, leaning back onto the bed, pulling me with her. We nibble at each others' lips like long-lost lovers. I can taste cum in my mouth, but I'm beyond caring. She is writhing beneath me in pleasure. I squeeze her tits with both hands and devour her nipples. My fingers blaze a trail down her abdomen and I listen to her breath quicken as I reach her clit. My mouth decides to follow...

Her husband joins us on the bed, resting his wife's head on his lap as I consume her. My tongue is sometimes quick, sometimes thorough, ironing out her soft folds, exploring every crevice between her legs. Her moans are sweet music to me. Her husband sips some wine and plays with her hair as I make her squirm. Eventually I zero in on her pleasure spot -- she lets me know in no uncertain terms -- and I keep at it, licking and fingering her until her wriggling has turned into full-blown seizures. It takes slightly less than forever, but I'm patient. She gasps and squeals her way to climax. And when it does come, it moves mountains.

She laughs, embarrassed by her own convulsions. But her timidity evaporates when I sit up straight. We all stare at my crotch. My cock is hard again, I'm stroking it like a pet tiger. She bites her lower lip. I have something she wants. She has something I want. Her husband grins in anticipation.

I spread her legs and bury my cock into her soaking wet pussy. My eyes roll back into my head, it feels so good. After a few long strokes, we're in a state of frenzy. I stay in deep, making sure she feels my thickness. Her head's still in her man's lap, but she's looking right up into my eyes, her teeth bared. Her moans sound more like growling now. She's a feral animal. My thrusts press her ass deep into the mattress. She mouths a voiceless scream, like a woman possessed. Well I'm the exorcist. My strong arms have her pinned down while my cock works furiously to drive out her demons. She raises her legs high and I grab onto them for leverage.

Her husband is up now. He is pouring wine into my mouth straight from the bottle as I bulldoze his wife. I gulp it down with an approving grunt. The red stuff streams from my mouth and down my chest. I must look like a vampire. He splashes some on his wife's bouncing tits and laps it up. The wine runs down her sweaty abdomen and pools in her belly button before reaching the place where we are conjoined. My cock is putting her red-stained labia through quite the test, stretching and compressing them as I pound her into submission.

But in the end it is I who must submit. Our jackhammer rhythm intensifies as the eruption approaches. I'm shuddering, I'm groaning, I'm losing my mind. She can feel my cock throbbing inside her as jets of hot jizz fill her. She sings out with me as I collapse to one side of her, panting hard. Her husband joins us on the other, wine bottle in hand. The sheets are soaked, and we're exhausted. The goddess is giving off contented sighs as she paws at her worshipers in a dream-state, a hand for each man. We return the favor, playing with her hair, caressing her beautiful body, sucking on her luscious nipples, kissing her willing lips.

I take one last sip of wine before getting dressed. From the bed they watch me, and I sense their gratitude. Without a word, I smile at her, shake the husband's hand, and I'm gone.

Johnevie
Johnevie
35 Followers