Without a Word

Story Info
Erotic coupling that doubles as one hell of a greeting.
1.5k words
3.68
9.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story on Literotica had made me so horny that I had to send it to you. Copying the link into an email to you, I had a feeling that you would be impacted the same way. So, I wasn't too completely surprised when you knocked on my door about a half hour later.

But I was caught off guard when, without saying a word, you stepped across the threshold, pulling me to you, and kissing me passionately. I felt you slide your hand against my face to tangle your fingers in my hair while your arm snaked around my back pulling me to you. I sucked your bottom lip into my mouth, running my tongue along it as I wrapped one arm around you, and sliding the other hand to the back of your neck.

I groaned in frustration as your lips moved from mine, but pressed closer against you as your mouth worked over the column of my neck, your tongue hitting the sensitive areas that drive me crazy. I felt you sliding my shirt up my body and pulled back to whip it off over my head, tossing it to the floor next to where we stood before I helped you pull your shirt off. You pulled me back against you, your mouth finding mine, our tongues sliding against each other, and I felt your fingers deftly unclasp my bra. Between the two of us, we removed the offending piece of clothing from covering my breasts, not caring where it landed.

I pressed against you, my breasts sensitive against your bare chest, running my hands down your sides to the waistband of your jeans. I hooked my fingers in two belt loops and moved backwards toward the bedroom, pulling you with me. We moved together, not separating, mouths traveling over each other's skin and returning to kiss deeply.

A few steps into the living room, you stopped me, kissing down to my ample breasts, sucking a nipple into your mouth and flicking your tongue over it as you slid my yoga pants down over my hips and legs. I stepped out, standing against you in only my panties. On a groan, you pressed me against the wall, our mouths finding each other again. Sliding your hand down my leg, you gripped my thigh, pulling it up against you so that my leg wrapped around you. I moved my hips so that I could feel your erection through your jeans against my panty covered mound. I was sliding my hands down your body when you took my hands in yours and held them above my head. Encircling both my wrists in one hand against the wall, you held my arms in place as your other hand returned to its place holding my thigh against you.

Held in place, I arched my back, pushing against you as I tightened my grip on your with my leg, grinding against you. Both of us breathless, I pulled back to catch my breath (unsuccessfully, I might add), as you took the opportunity to return your lips to the side of my neck, gently sucking and nibbling. I moaned, feeling your fingers sliding up my thigh to slide your fingers into my panties, lightly stroking the sensitive flesh.

You suddenly released my arms and dropped to your knees, kissing your way down my body, peeling my panties from my body. I felt you press your lips against the lips of my pussy, and looked down at you. The unspoken communication between us was strong, and you stood, taking my hand to lead me back to the bedroom. At the foot of the bed, you turned to me, pulling me against you. My hands immediately went for the button of your jeans, working in a rush to get you as naked as I was. It was my turn to kiss down your body as I peeled his jeans and boxers from you, but your hands stilled me as I moved to take your hard cock into my mouth.

I looked up at you questioningly, as you pulled me back to my feet to press me down onto the bed. You just smiled, kissing me softly on my mouth as you worked your lips down my body, stopping to suck first one, then the other, nipple into your mouth, caressing my breasts with your fingers tips. I felt your other hand work down and slide between the lips of my pussy, playing in the wetness. I bucked my hips against your hand, moaning when you easily slid a finger inside me. I felt your thumb rub over my clit, eliciting another moan from my mouth. You continued to finger me as your mouth worked down, tongue dipping into my navel playfully, making me squirm as you tickled me.

I felt the bed shift as you moved between my legs, pushing them apart. With one hand, you spread my labia, exposing my clit, as you fingered me with two fingers on your other hand. I moved my leg over your shoulder, sliding my hands down to your head as I felt your tongue meet my clit. I immediately arched off the bed as your tongue worked over my clit, your fingers twisting in and out of my pussy. My legs started shaking, and you closed your lips around my clit, sucking lightly as your tongue continued to work my clit. My hips lifted and I ground my pussy against your face, almost involuntarily. My hands were pressing against your head. I felt my muscles start to tighten and pressure building, and as your sucking increased in pressure along with the pace of your fingers twisting in and out of me, my body exploded into orgasm.

I was craving the feel of you inside me, and pulled on your shoulders, trying to pull you up to me. You lifted your head, and I leaned forward to kiss you, tasting me on your lips. I pulled you against me, reaching down to stroke the length of your hardness. I shifted so that I could push you down on your back, kissing you deeply. I began kissing down your chest as I stroked your cock with both hands. I scooted down the bed so that I could run my tongue up the length of the underside of your cock, eliciting a groan. I took the head of your cock into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head as I continued to stroke the shaft with my hand. Sucking your cock deeply into my mouth, I began to move my head up and down on it, feeling you tangle your fingers in my hair. As your cock hardened even more and your hips thrust involuntarily, my craving to feel you inside me increased, and I leaned over to grab a condom from the nightstand table. I continued to suck on the head of your cock as I opened the packet.

Removing the condom from the packet, I placed the tip between my lips and moved back to your cock, placing the condom over the head and working it down around the shaft with my lips, tongue, and hands. Once it was on, I moved back up your body and straddled you, holding your cock in place as I slid my pussy down over you. We both groaned as you filled me, and I started to move my hips so that you slid in and out of me slowly. You sat up, pulling me to you for another kiss, our arms wrapping against each other, as I rode up and down on your hard cock.

Suddenly, I felt you shift, and found myself on my back with you over me. You took my hands, and pushed them over my head, holding them gently but firmly by one hand as you slid your arm under me at my waist. I arched against you, relishing the feel of your solid muscular body against mine, our tongues tangling and playing with each other as we kissed, and my legs wrapped around you. I locked my ankles together around your back as I lifted my hips against you, meeting you thrust for thrust. The feeling of your hard cock inside me was incredible, filling my tight pussy, rubbing against all of the right spots.

You started to thrust more quickly and my hips worked against you to meet you thrust for thrust. I clenched the muscles of my pussy around your cock in time with the trusts. Your arm tightened around my waist, pulling me even tighter against you, and I felt your cock jerk inside me as you began to cum. Groaning into my shoulder and releasing my hands, I wrapped my arms around you as rode out your orgasm.

We lay there for a moment, still wrapped up together, trying to get our bearings. You finally lifted your head and smiled and me.

"Hi," you said.

I laughed. "What a greeting," I murmured lifting my head to kiss you. "If that's hello, I can only imagine what's next."