Without Reservation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
logophile
logophile
55 Followers

"So I said to Donald, 'Donald, why don't we just go down there and check it out. It IS Valentine's Day after all and we never do anything special since the kids left home.' He had to agree with me about that. When the kids were little, I used to get up early on Valentine's Day and put a little red food coloring in their oatmeal. Oh, they were always so tickled by that. And then they always got one of those little heart-shaped boxes of chocolate, you know the ones, with four or five chocolates in it? Was it four or five? Anyway, the center one was always a caramel. They just loved that."

I was trying hard to be polite to this woman who obviously had just barely scratched the surface of her monologue, but it was getting increasingly difficult to pay attention to her. I reached back to scratch my back while my mind was searching for a polite way out of this conversation and Raquel gently took my hand and placed it between her legs. Glancing down at myself, I was reassured that nothing below my collar bone could be seen under the water and I started to play.

"I always found a sitter for Valentine's night, usually some little sophomore from the high school, and Donald always bought me a new dress to wear."

My hand slid up her thigh and over her plump pubic mound. I felt my way around a little to get my bearings.

"We would dress up, fancy clothes, a beauty shop hair-do, and my pearls, and go out to dinner down at Chez Rive – do you remember that place? No, it's probably too long ago for you."

There was the edge of her bikini bottoms. I followed it down into the hollow near her perfect, soft bottom. She lightly placed her hand on my wrist to encourage me to continue.

"Anyway, dinner at Chez Rive and then we'd go find a hotel room. Why we didn't ever make a reservation ahead of time is beyond me. I swear, sometimes we'd drive half the night before we'd find a place."

My finger slid under the fabric and her sex was right there waiting for me. I tentatively reached out my fingertip and stroked her silky curls and she responded with the slightest increase of pressure on my wrist.

"And it would usually be a not-so-nice place when we finally got there. But that was OK. We were together. That's what we wanted. We'd pretend to be newly-weds and go to our room."

I slowly reached behind me with my other hand and held her swimsuit out of the way. Ah, much better. I could now get between her labia and map her sex with my fingers. Yes, there were the inner labia, swelling slightly under my touch. And there was her clit, already hard and waiting for me. She exhaled softly as I stroked over it. Traveling down slowly I found the entrance to her sex and tenderly, gently, slipped a finger inside her.

"Back in those days, it didn't seem as much like the same-o same-o either. Less same, more Oh! If you get my drift."

It was surprising to me that I could feel how wet she was, even in the hot tub. She was definitely enjoying herself, and I pulled a little of her juice up to her clit. I got back to work right there.

"Yes, Donald always had some little trick up his sleeve for Valentine's night. A game, an experiment. Something new and unusual. I think that might be what's wrong with couples today, they don't play around enough."

I started slowing drawing circles right around the magic button, but the pressure increased on my wrist and I could feel her urgency. I picked up the pace and focused my attention right on her clit. A quick squeeze let me know that I had done well.

"Real life is hard enough. Drudgery. Salt mines. When you get between the sheets with your spouse, you have to really let your hair down. Make your man feel special. Go along with his games. It's fun."

Moving my finger quickly, I felt her entire sex swell even more. I wished I could see her face. She was moving her fingers over the inside of my wrist, keeping pace with my work on her clit. I knew she was getting close.

"I remember this one time... Well, when we got to our hotel room, he brought a bag inside with him. He handed it to me and told me I'd know what to do with it. Then he went into the bathroom and took a shower."

I increased my pressure just little and was rewarded with a tight squeeze from her. She pushed my hand harder against her aching mound and I took my cue.

"'That was odd,' I told myself, but I opened the bag and found a little plaid skirt, a white shirt with a Peter Pan collar, a pair of knee-highs, saddle shoes and two ponytail holders. 'Oh,' I said to myself, 'Donald wants to play dress-up.' And that's just what we did. Hooo! That was a fun night. "

I was really working her hard, a little nervous that I might injure her, but she squeezed harder and harder, and I just kept going, while nodding blankly to the woman in front of me while I brought the lovely Raquel to a glorious orgasm. Just at the peak, she gasped loudly and our visitor looked up at her, startled.

"Sorry. Stubbed my toe. Didn't mean to interrupt. Please continue," Raquel panted. The woman in front of me smiled kindly.

"Well, it's getting pretty late. Maybe it's time for all of us to turn in. And don't worry girls. You're both just lovely and so kind. I'm sure you'll find beaus and by next Valentine's Day, you won't have to be alone anymore. It's been great talking with you." She picked herself up and left the hot tub.

I turned to look at Raquel, still not sure what had just happened. It felt so surreal. As soon as I met her gaze however, I knew I hadn't made it up. She smiled at me and said, "Last one to the room is a rotten egg." With that, she vaulted out of the tub and grabbed a towel and her clothes. We raced all the way back to the twelfth floor.

As we entered our suite, she headed for the bathroom, calling behind her, "If you're not naked and spread eagle on that bed when I come back, you're going to be punished!" I was torn between doing as she asked, and discovering what punishment she had in mind. Still nervous that she would open her eyes and realize that she'd made a terrible mistake, I decided to just follow her directions. I peeled my wet swimsuit off and sat on the edge of the bed. I couldn't believe what had happened downstairs. I had just stroked the lovely Raquel to orgasm. In front of a complete stranger. I've had my share of adventures, but that really took the cake. Amazing. I wanted her. I wanted to touch her again, and taste her and make her crazy. I wanted to watch her as she cried out in release. The hot tub had been so much fun, and I was hoping it was only the beginning.

Raquel startled me out of my thoughts by reappearing in front me, completely nude. Her skin was still rosy from the hot water downstairs and her damp hair lay in perfect tendrils around her face. She walked directly up to me and pushed me down on to my back. Then she grabbed me by the hips and pulled my ass to the edge of the bed. She stood and leaned over me, offering me her mouth to kiss.

Oh, her sweet lips. So soft and pliant. She gave herself up to me to in that moment. Just let me kiss her. This time I was braver and stronger. My confidence was boosted by the fact that we were in bed naked at her request. My hands went to her hair and I kissed her harder. I tasted every bit of her mouth, lips, tongue, teeth, all of it. It was like I just couldn't get enough of her, like I was starving and she was sustenance. She started moaning into my mouth and doing a slow grind against my thigh. I started to reach my hand down to touch her again, but she stopped me. "It's your turn now."

She worked her way down my body, giving a little attention to my breasts on her way by. I didn't feel slighted by her swiftness, though, I was so turned on I thought I was going to bust if she didn't touch me soon. She kissed and nipped her way down my belly and then laughed a low sweet laugh as she kneeled between my legs. Grabbing a cushion from a near-by chair she lightly smacked the side of my thigh to indicate I should raise up. She placed the pillow under my hips and then settled herself back down.

I knew she had always been curious about women, but had no idea whether or not she'd ever slept with one. I was nervous, worried that she wouldn't like it or would have regrets later. That lasted about five more seconds until I glanced down at her. She had a look of wonder on her face that was beyond compare. I giggled a little and she looked up at me. "It's like seeing my new best friend," she said. Then she started touching me.

It was clear that even if she hadn't done this before, she had spent a lot of time thinking about it. She went straight to the slit between my lips and starting stroking, opening me a little with each pass. Her touch was perfect and soon I was breathing heavily. She slid a finger right inside me and we both gasped. A second one joined the first and she worked them in and out of me quickly for a minute or two. I was coming to the edge very quickly with my head back and my eyes closed and I felt her breathing on me. She had leaned in. Her mouth was so close to my pussy. I was filled with anticipation and need. I was not disappointed.

Her tongue touched me with a certainty of purpose. I relaxed into it and decided to just let go and enjoy it. She reached up with her other hand and held my lips open as she continued to lick me from top to bottom. Each time she passed over my clit I moaned a little louder and finally she settled there and went to work. In less than a minute I could feel my orgasm approaching and she stayed right on target, licking my clit and sliding her two fingers in and out of me. The more I rocked my hips under her mouth, the more determined she was to take me all the way there. To throw myself over the edge, I imagined I was licking her too, tasting her sweetness and the very thought was enough. I came with an almost violent shuddering orgasm that left me blind and mute for several minutes.

She crawled up on the bed next to me. We lay there in a silence that was so comfortable I couldn't believe that this was the first time we'd had sex. I suppose that being friends for three years helps with that. We pulled up the pillows and blankets and rolled into a sweet spoon with me behind her. I drifted into a lovely sleep while smelling her hair and feeling her warmth.

When I finally opened my eyes and tried to focus on the clock, I was stunned to find that it was already after eleven a.m. I am such a morning person; I couldn't believe I had slept that late. Oh, the joys of hotel curtains. Our rooms were still almost completely dark. I felt so good; rested, relaxed and calm. I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. One peek in the mirror told me once again that I should never fall asleep with wet hair! I turned on the shower and stepped in.

The smell of the chlorine on my body from the night before was almost overpowering as I shampooed my hair, but the warm water felt good. It was nice to have a quiet moment to think over everything that had happened the night before. I knew that with a woman like Raquel, there was no way to know what would happen next. But I decided I was along for the ride.

As I was rinsing my hair, the curtain opened a little and I was joined in the shower. She wrapped her arms around me for a good morning hug and jokingly said, "No kissing till after I brush my teeth." I finished washing up and moved aside to let her under the full spray of the water. I washed her back for her and then stepped out to dry off. I realized I had left my bag out in the room so I headed out to get dressed.

A few minutes later Raquel appeared dressed and ready for the day. "I'm starving. Do we really get free food too?" I nodded and grabbed the meal vouchers. We set out to find the hotel restaurant.

Brunch was fabulous. We had both worked up quite an appetite the night before and so we sat quietly eating and occasionally smiling at each other. I wanted to pinch myself to make sure I was really there. Just the day before I had been wandering around my flat, stuffing my face and feeling utterly alone. Now I was in a luxury hotel with the most beautiful woman I have ever known and we had just had sex! It was almost beyond comprehension.

On our way back up the room, we decided on an afternoon of laziness. When we got into our suite, we pulled all of the pillows off the beds, made a giant pile on the floor and rounded up several blankets. I pulled the CD player close and put on a soft compilation to play in the background. We lay down close together on the pillows, taking care to get good and comfortable and then covered ourselves with blankets. As we were chatting, she casually reached her hand up and started playing with my hair. I rolled onto my side towards her and lightly ran my fingers over the baby softness of her belly.

The conversation rambled all over. I asked her about school and she asked about my kids. My kids absolutely adore Raquel so I had lots to catch her up on. She took her turn and told me all about her new kitty and how he spends most of his time attacking her head and terrorizing her little studio apartment. It was nice to be there with her, still friends but somehow slightly more than friends at the same time. We could have had the same conversation on any day of the last three years, but today it had an added layer of intimacy that was so needed in my life.

After a time she said she was feeling "nappish" and I noticed just how drowsy she looked. I kissed her forehead and reached for my book. She curled up closer to me while I read. I chuckled quietly at something on the page and she looked up at me quizzically. I indicated the book with a nod of my head, "Wanna hear it?"

She nodded and lay her head back down. I read the passage and she chuckled too and said, "Keep going?"

I was more than happy to oblige. I love reading out loud and being read to as well. I found where I had left off and read for awhile. After a few minutes I noticed that her breathing had grown deep and steady and let my voice drift off into silence to allow her some decent rest. I continued reading next to her and then finally dozed off myself.

It was dark when we woke up, feeling silly for having slept the day away. I sliced up the cheese and opened the wine from the hotel gift basket. We lounged a little while longer and woke up fully. It wasn't long before we realized that we were hungry again, and the cheese just wasn't quite enough. We decided to dress up a little for dinner, just for fun. I put on my favorite pair of 'ass jeans,' a black silk tank top and a sheer black fitted long sleeve shirt with some tasteful beading on it. She pulled on her most flattering pair of jeans and a light pink tank with some embroidery of the same color. The tank was very fitted though, and she needed a little help pulling it down over her perfect breasts. We played around with our hair and I put on a little make-up. When we were all done, we returned to the restaurant.

We had a few minutes to wait before we could be seated so we stood just outside the restaurant in the hotel lobby. Raquel wasn't feeling shy and slipped her arm lightly around my waist. I happily realized that she didn't care if anyone saw us together. She leaned over to whisper something in my ear and I couldn't even concentrate on what she was saying, her hot breath had set me on fire again. I nodded in agreement to anything, hoping I wasn't making promises I couldn't keep.

When our names were called we were led to a very private table for two, complete with flowers and champagne, compliments of the concierge. It seemed that neither of us could concentrate on the menu so we ordered the special and sat back sipping champagne.

"So, we've spent the day together, but we haven't really talked about last night," Raquel said almost shyly. She started to fidget with the napkin on her lap. "Was it ... alright?"

"Oh my, are you kidding?"

"Well, I'm not looking for an ego stroking. I really want to know. Was it OK? Did it please you? Is there something I should be doing different?"

"No, Sweetie, it was fabulous. It was more than fabulous. It was amazing. Do you know how long it's been since anyone's given me that kind of attention? A long time."

"You're sure? Cause if there's something else you'd like, you can tell me..."

"No, it was great. Wait, does that mean that we're going to do it again?" I said with a laugh. She leaned forward and smiled a very naughty smile.

"Do you see those two men over there?"

"Yes..."

"What do you think they would do if I kissed you right here at the table? Do you think it would turn them on to watch? You're so beautiful, they've already been looking this way."

"I'm sure if they're really looking this way, it's because of you."

"I want to tell them what we did last night. I want to tell them how sweet your pussy tasted and that I can't wait to bury myself in it again. Do you think they'd like that story?" She giggled again.

I was amazed. My sweet young friend Raquel was a sex kitten. She was just as naughty as I was!

"You keep up that kind of talk and I'm going to have to take you back upstairs for a spanking," I whispered.

"Oh, you like that, do you? Well, maybe I will just keep it up then. Do you know what I really liked about last night? I really liked that you knew exactly where to touch to me, how to stroke my clit. I could have come much faster than I did, but I waited. I wanted to make it take a long time so that you would have to sit there and listen to that woman and not turn around and pin me to the side of the hot tub. I do wish I could have cried out though. I wish I could have shown every single person in the pool room just how good you were by letting them hear my orgasm."

Our dinner was served and I was a little glad for the interruption. She had me so turned on with her words that I had already soaked my panties and could feel it seeping through my jeans. I wanted to touch myself so bad. I wanted to touch her even more.

We ate quietly. Every once in a while I would look up and find her smiling at me. She'd giggle and then take another bite of food. I stayed hot all the way through dinner. Every time I thought I'd brought myself back down a notch, she'd run her toe up the inside of my thigh and tease me more. When the two men at the other table walked past on their way out, she waved a little and smiled even more. They smiled right back and gave a wave. One of them said, "We'll be in the bar later, ladies, if you want to stop by." We both giggled and nodded at them.

I had originally planned to eat a full meal, since it was on the house. Writers don't make much money and I had been just as excited about the free food as the hot tub when I checked in the night before. But sitting across from Raquel while she stared hungrily at me changed my mind. The minute we were done with our main course, we left for our rooms. As we walked out of the restaurant and around the corner she ran her hand over my ass and whispered something in my ear. I couldn't tell exactly what she said, but I know that she used the words "pussy" and "now." I picked up the pace.

The elevator ride was an experience all by itself. The doors closed and we met in the middle of the car, suddenly all hands and mouths. My god, this woman was amazing. She never let up for a minute. By the time we reached the twelfth floor, my breath was coming in ragged gasps and my face was flushed. She was in the same condition.

We hurried down the hall to our room and got inside as fast as possible. It was like a scene from a movie: just kissing and groping and trying to get undressed urgently. I had to help her with her shirt again, this time pulling it off with a good hard jerk. We stumbled across the massive sitting area and made it to the bed.

I gave her a little shove and she landed on her back. I crawled up on top of her, straddling her waist and holding her hands over her head for a moment while I kissed her fiercely on the mouth. And then she surprised me. She bit my lower lip. Hard. And I liked it a lot. OK, I thought, the game is on.

logophile
logophile
55 Followers