Without Reservation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
logophile
logophile
55 Followers

I kissed her even harder and then pulled all the way back. I looked down at her and was struck again by her beauty. I leaned in to kiss her, but then didn't quite do it. I teased her, leaning in brushing her lips with mine and then pulling back once again. She started whimpering softly and straining to reach my lips. I came all the way down to her face and lightly licked the center of her top lip again. She exhaled into my open mouth and I continued stroking her lip with my tongue and then picking up the pace and flicking it lightly in an imitation of what I was planning to do to her aching sex just as soon as I could.

When neither of us could take the torment anymore, I released her hands and kissed her hard on the mouth. Her fingers went to my back and she started lightly scratching me. My reaction to that was strong and my breathing quickened. I decided it was time to move south. I kissed my way down her neck, using my lips, my teeth, and sometimes just my tongue until I came to her breast. I took it in my hand and ran my thumb over her nipple. She arched her back and I took it in my mouth.

I played with her nipple between my lips for a few minutes, growing wetter by the second, but her insistent moans moved me and I decided to continue my southward journey. I lapped at her smooth belly, taking a pause at her belly button to pay homage. The curtains were open and the moonlight flooded the room, causing her pale skin to glow beautifully. Stretched out on the bed, full of need, she was the loveliest creature I have ever seen. I wanted to take it slowly and make it wonderful for her, but it was too late for that. The passion was almost overwhelming as I slid down between her legs, placing a pillow under her hips to bring her pussy right up to my mouth.

As I lowered my face to her pubic mound I could smell her want. I inhaled it and knew that I was just as hot as she was. My own dampness spread across my inner thighs and I was so close to orgasm that I had to fight a battle with myself to keep my hands on her and not in my own lap. With the fingers of my left hand, I spread her open and marveled at the engorged pinkness of her. My right hand stroked her softly, bringing some wetness up and out of her to her waiting clit. I wanted to keep playing, teasing a little at a time, but I've never been good at looking without tasting and this was no exception. I covered her pussy with my mouth and licked downward from clit to hole.

When my tongue reached the opening of her sex, I could taste a small pooling of her juice and it was heaven. She tasted like melted honey butter, more butter than honey and oh-so-sweet. The smell, the feel, the flavor all hit me at once and I was unexpectedly rolled over by an orgasm that caused an aching spasm deep inside and left me trembling. Gradually my breathing slowed back down and I got back to the task at hand, although it never for a minute felt like work. After that orgasm, I was feeling a little less insistent and had the patience to really explore her.

I ran my tongue down one of her pussy lips, playing in her soft curls with my tongue. I did the same on the other lip. Back and forth I went, passing a little closer to her clit each time, finally grazing it lightly with the tip of my tongue repeatedly. She started lifting her hips towards my mouth as I barely touched her and after several passes, she hissed "You Tease" at me.

I laughed softly, exhaling on her sensitive parts and murmured, "Yes, that's right." She reached down and started running her fingers though my hair and I began to flick lightly at her clit. Her response was immediate and she let out a long low moan. Her sounds were like a carrot dangling in front me, the better I performed, the louder she became. I put everything I had into making her sigh and moan. My reward was the sweetest I have ever had. I slid two fingers inside her and released a tidal wave of words that I was not expecting.

"Oh My God. You are so amazing with your tongue. I've never had anyone eat my pussy like this before. Oh God..."

Her words trailed off but her moans continued at a quickening pace and suddenly she pulled the hair on the top of my head tight, bringing my face hard against her soaking sex. She started circling her hips, grinding herself against my mouth and smearing her fluids all over. I stayed right on target, increasing the pressure just a little and taking care to hit the exact right spot over and over again. With an almost keening shriek, she went over the edge and went rigid for just a few seconds. Slowly she lowered herself back into the bed and became still. I kept my mouth on her, just lightly petting her from top to bottom with my tongue until she gently nudged my head back and pulled herself away slightly.

I wiped my face off and then lay my head on her belly while she stroked my hair. After a little rest, she pulled me up so that we were lying next to each other and kissed me deeply. "Thank you," she whispered as she ran her hand down from my shoulder to my breast and started to play with my nipple.

She teased it lightly at first and then a little more roughly until she was tugging at it firmly and I was lost. My eyes closed and my head fell back as I sank into her touch. She was kissing me again and I was kissing back. She moved down and started to torment my breasts with her hands, lips, and teeth. I couldn't believe that I had found another biter. I guess I never quite grew out of that as a child, but most people were faintly put off when I sank my teeth into them. Raquel just bit me right back and I believed I had found my self in the land of milk and honey.

I tried to lean up a little to kiss her again, but she firmly pushed me back down. She moved herself on top of me and kicked my legs apart with her knee. I opened to her and wrapped them around her waist. She brought herself down so that we were sex to sex and then leaned up to look at me while rocking herself rhythmically into me. "When I see you like this, it makes me wish I had a big hard cock to fuck you with. I would hold your legs open and slide myself into you. Can you feel it? Can you feel me? I would go so deep and fuck you so hard. I want you so bad. Oh, I want to fuck you..."

She stopped talking and leaned down to kiss me. I tightened my legs' grip around her waist and started grinding into her. She felt my urgency and didn't waste any more time with her pretty words. She crawled back down my body and settled herself between my legs. She turned her head to the side for a minute to glance at the clock and the feeling of her long soft hair gliding over my hungry sex made me quiver. She noticed my reaction and smiled a naughty smile up at me.

Taking a handful of her hair, she stroked me lightly with the ends of her golden locks. Goosebumps sprang up all over my body and my nipples somehow grew even harder. I lay there on edge, full of anticipation and desire with a throbbing aching pussy. She continued to tease me like that until I finally uttered "Uncle" under my breath.

"What was that?"

"I said 'uncle.' You know, like when you're kid and you've had all you can take?"

"Oh you're going to take a lot more than that, I'm afraid."

She laughed a wicked laughed and spread my labia with one hand while plunging into me with her tongue. I had a flash of lucidity and thought, "This can't be her first time with a woman, she's just so good." And after that the thoughts fled and I was nothing but nerve endings.

At some point I realized that she was working me with her fingers while rocketing me to the moon with her tongue. I was riding her face for all I was worth and she stayed right with me, licking my clit and fucking me hard with two, and then three, fingers. Slamming her fingers into me over and over again and coaxing me over the edge. Higher and higher until suddenly the world went white behind my eyes and I'm falling through the sky, air rushing past me and finally touching bottom and slowly coming back into my body.

I lay there panting. I was the luckiest woman in the world. Raquel went over to the bar and poured us each a glass of wine. She tucked the blanket up around me and then crawled in under it by my side. I curled around her and she held me while we kissed and sighed a little. Eventually, the conversation returned and we chatted and giggled some more. I'm not really a giggly girl, but I had definitely done my fair share over the last 24 hours.

Her voice was so sweet and I loved listening to her talk. Even though she was ten years younger than me, we never had any problem finding something to talk about. Her stories about college life were very entertaining to me and my stories about my kids always made her smile. We shared a passion for our work as well and that always provided plenty of new conversations. Lying in bed with her made me feel safe and warm. "I think we should roll film on this and force men to watch so they know how to behave after sex," I murmured into her shoulder.

"Absolutely. It should be required viewing. This is perfect. What could possibly be scary about this?"

"Are you OK with everything? Having any regrets?"

"My only regret is that we waited so long," she answered. "I can't believe that this was out here waiting for me all this time." I wanted to talk to her more, figure out what was going to happen next. I just wanted to tell her how happy I was. No, I guess that's not all. I wanted to know if she was just as happy. I was being such a girl.

I took several deep breaths and let myself relax into the bed. I reminded myself that I had just had 30 hours with a sweet young thing, who happened to be nearly perfect. If that was all I was getting out of it, it was going to have to be enough. Anything more would just be icing on the cake. With the scent of our coupling still covering me, I drifted into a dreamless and peaceful sleep.

In the morning, I woke up much earlier than Raquel and decided to lie in bed and read until she woke up. I was still feeling peaceful and now very well rested, a good combination. She rolled over and put her head on my belly. I offered to read to her again and she nodded her head in agreement. We lay like that for over an hour all tangled up in the blankets and each other.

Eventually we decided we wanted breakfast and since check-out was at noon, it seemed best to get started with our day. We made our way into the shower and took turns soaping and rinsing. I dried her back and she dried mine. As we were getting dressed, she reached out and smacked my ass, hard. I turned to her and gave a playful shove which led to a small tussle. We ended up back on the bed; with me pinned under her while she devoured my neck and collar bone. I had just brought my thigh up to grind against her when we heard voices from another room of our suite. We were silent for a minute while we tried to figure out what was going on. After a moment I called out "Hello."

"Hello? Housekeeping!" came the reply from the other room. "We knocked but didn't get an answer, so we came in." The voice was getting closer. "Would you like us to come back later?" I was frantically reaching for a sheet or a blanket or anything when I heard the housekeeper gasp. I turned my head and saw not one, but two women standing just outside the door between rooms. Raquel giggled and I finally found something to pull over us.

"We'll just come back later. Yes, that's it. We'll just come... back... later." And with that they both backed out of the room and into the hallway.

"Oh my god," I whispered. "This is just what the magazine needs. The parenting columnist having an affair with a child!"

"I'm not a child!" Raquel said indignantly.

"No, you're all woman. But if I didn't know that you were 22, I would never believe it. You look so young."

We lay there for a minute and then she said, "Well, I think I've been a very naughty girl. Have I been naughty? Because I'm pretty sure I deserve to be punished..."

With that, I slipped out from under her and left her there on her hands and knees. "Kneel up," I whispered in her ear. She did as I requested, sitting up completely straight and bringing her perfect peach bottom to rest on her heels. I came around behind her and bit the back of her neck. I snaked my hand between her arm and her side and started roughly playing with her nipple. She moaned and leaned her head back onto me. I brought my other hand around so I could torment both breasts at the same time. It wasn't long before she was whimpering, clearly wanting more.

I lowered my mouth to her neck again and started to nibble and lick. She threw her head forward to allow me more access and I saw her tattoo, her mini-cunt and I couldn't resist. I leaned towards it and gave it a lick. She trembled. I licked the tattoo again. Another visible tremble. This time I tried a long slow lick down one edge of it and elicited a small moan so I licked back up the other side and was rewarded with another moan. I decided to flick over the top of it with my tongue. Her breathing grew ragged. She brought her hand up and grabbed the hair on the top of my head. She was pulling my face into her tattoo just like she had pulled me into her pussy the night before. I kept licking and stroking; it just like I was eating her. Raquel's moaning grew louder and louder and I realized with a start that she was going to cum. I worked the delicate skin at the base of her neck with my tongue and in a just few short minutes, she let out a cry that told me I had done well.

After she'd had a moment to come back into her body I put my hand between her shoulder blades and pushed her forward so that she was in a knee-chest position. I took a long look at her backside and was thrilled to see that she had soaked her pubic hair and it was lying in shining curls hiding her pink flesh. I spread her open and slipped a finger easily inside. Her pussy gave me an involuntary squeeze. I started sliding it back and forth and she backed herself up, pushing herself farther onto my hand. I added a second finger to her tight hole and watched her stretch to accommodate me. She picked up the pace and rocked herself harder and faster onto my fingers, using them to fuck herself.

I looked down at her beautiful ass and couldn't resist. I leaned down and lightly ran my tongue over her deep pink rosebud. She almost jumped out of her skin at the surprise. I waited for her reaction and it didn't take long before she thrust her hips up at me. I kept slamming my fingers into her and watched her offering that bottom to me, becoming almost frantic. Her moans had become whimpers and I decided not to make her wait. I leaned in again and gave another pass with my tongue. The whimpering ended and the moaning resumed. I licked it again and she nearly screamed. I kept it up, lightly rimming her and keeping her rhythm with my fingers as she pushed herself into an orgasm that soaked my hand and left her completely limp on the bed.

I felt like I had definitely earned my breakfast, and so had she. I brought her clothes over to the bed and went to get myself dressed. We held hands on the way down to the restaurant and snuck a quick but sweet kiss in the elevator. My grasp on reality was slipping a little and I started thinking about us. About the long term Us. I could get used to her. Who am I kidding, I wanted to get used to her. We had spent two fabulous days together and I wanted to take her home with me. I wanted to be able to call her after a bad day and tell her all about it. I wanted to fall in love. With her.

After we ordered our breakfasts, I reached across the table and covered her hand with mine. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes and smiled. "You look like you have something to say," she said.

"Actually, I just want to know what you're thinking. I've obviously had a great time this weekend."

"So have I. It's been an amazing couple of days."

Looking at my napkin, I continued. "And I'd like to see you again. I mean, more than going to business meetings together. You're sweet. And smart. And funny. I haven't exactly hidden my crush from you. But I didn't really have any idea how great it could be."

I was met with silence. I forced myself to look up at her. She was still smiling at me. A good sign, I thought. I took a deep breath and counted slowly to ten. She still didn't respond. I kept counting, now to 30. Still no answer. I went on, counting all the way to 60 but she was clearly waiting for me to say something more. I didn't know what should come next.

"So, what are you thinking? Are you thinking anything?" Please answer me, my mind was screaming.

"I want to see you again too. You're beautiful. And you make me feel so good. I get wet every time you touch me."

"You do? I mean, you want to see me?" My heart soared. I couldn't believe it. She wasn't just walking away from this. I flushed with happiness. "What do you think we should do next?"

"Go on a date. Go on a couple of dates. We can have sleepovers at my tiny apartment. And sometimes when your kids are gone, we can stay at your place. Maybe we can all have pajama parties when they're home too. Popcorn and movies. And board games. You have great kids."

Picking up on her lead, I tried to stay cool. "Keep it casual, though."

"Exactly. Casual. Friendly. And fun."

"Right. Friendly and fun." This is not quite what I had been dreaming of. But I didn't want to scare her away. I was always terrified of overwhelming people. It had happened a lot. I smiled at her and hoped it didn't look forced. I let go of her hand and started eating my breakfast.

I was thinking about what to say next. It seemed so important not to seem desperate, but that's exactly how I felt. It had been a year since I left my husband and I was ready to move on. The weekend with Raquel had been damn near perfect. The sex, the cuddling, the conversation, every bit of it was mind-blowing. I knew I was being greedy, but I wanted more.

Several minutes later, she cleared her throat and I looked up at her. She looked like she was close to tears. "Oh Sweetie, what's the matter?" I asked.

"I'm not ready for something real. I'm just not ready. When I graduate in May, I'm going to Mexico for three months for a Spanish Language Immersion program. And after that I'm going to Texas for six months for an internship. I'll probably come back when I'm done with all that, but I just don't know for sure. And it would be easy to fall into this with you. To have someone adore me and take care of me and fuck my lights out would be so great. And to fall in love with you and get close to your kids and be with you a little bit every day – I can't even tell you how good it all sounds. But I'm not ready." She choked back a little tear.

She looked more angry than sad and I sat and tried to figure it all out. I knew I could love her. I was pretty sure she could love me too. But she was so young. I wanted life to be like it had been all weekend, yet it suddenly seemed impossible.

What if we did date? How would it go? More amazing sex, more profound conversations, more reading aloud. I would get attached. Having her come and go from my flat (in my mind I had already given her a set of keys and a toothbrush) would brighten my day. My mind was already whirling with sweet ways to show her how much I cared. A handful of flowers left on her doorstep. A chocolate bar left by her computer during finals week. A surprise text message wishing her a good night's sleep. A million ideas filled me with hope.

But in the end it all led to the same place: falling in love with a woman who was leaving indefinitely. We'd have about 14 weeks together. Could I live with that? Would I walk away after 14 weeks and be OK with it?

Beyond my own selfish longings, there were the kids to consider. She was already close with my kids. Being a single woman with no children, she always had the extra energy for games and secrets that mommies often lack. If she came around more, if she spent the night, they would love her even more. My dream of waking up next to her and then making a family breakfast together seemed so perfect. My mind was already taking us on picnics and to the zoo. How would my kids handle her departure in 14 weeks? They were still healing from the divorce. We had had months of separation anxiety and bad dreams and healthy defiance after the split. It wasn't fair to let them grow attached to another adult who was going to leave them.

logophile
logophile
55 Followers