Without Suspecting a Thing

Story Info
She turns her hunk boyfriend into a submissive.
1.3k words
3.86
31k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
293 Followers

The Arizona sun was at full blast. Everyone in the campus was in the shade, sweating it out in a classroom or resting in the air-conditioned comfort of their car.

Jenny and Marshal had picked the first option, under the awning of the ice cream place. The cashier, a geriatric woman who wouldn't hurry if there was a fire, finally put up two ice cream cones on the counter. "One chocolate, one mint," she croaked.

Jenny took the ice cream cones with a thank-you and looked over her shoulder at her boyfriend. He was ordinary but handsome, a big-chested, big-handed gentle giant with black hair peeking messily out from under his cowboy hat. His brown eyes only seemed dull before you looked into them long enough, and he was the best kisser Jenny had ever known.

Before turning to him, Jenny bent over his mint ice cream, adding something to make it more interesting.

"If you hold them around the rim, they won't fall over," Marshal volunteered.

Jenny frowned. She knew Marshal didn't mean to be condescending when he said things like that, but it got old fast. But then she thought about what they'd be doing in a minute, and her smile returned. She handed him his cone, and he accepted it without suspecting a thing. They started on their ice cream before the sun could steal away all the cold.

Marshal's tongue played around the edges of the ice cream, flicking up all the softest stuff first, and came back coated in thick, milky white. Then he ran his tongue over the top, and she watched as a little wave of cream built on his tongue, then disappeared into his wet mouth.

He ate the whole ice cream cone that way, flicking and rolling, showing her every angle of his tongue covered in melting white cream. As ostentatious as it was, he made it all look maddeningly unintentional. He never seemed to notice her watching his tongue or care that she was doing it, and he made good conversation all the while. Still, she could have sworn he was showing off just to arouse her. Maybe the drug was already doing its work.

She finished her cone in a few minutes, like a normal person. Marshal, on the other and, ate about as fast as a grandpa ox. By the time he finished his cone, the sun had shifted, and Marshal was almost entirely in the direct sun.

He didn't seem to notice, though. In fact, as he glanced at her, he looked distinctly drunk, his jaw and his eyelids both hanging low. A moment later, he constituted himself and looked at her quizzically, then the confusion in his eyes turned into pure love.

"I feel funny," he said. He swiped off his hat and held it over his lap, too late to hide his straining erection from Jenny.

The drug had taken effect. Now it was time to test its main effect.

"Marshal?" said Jenny. "Why don't you take off your shirt?"

"Take off my shirt? Out here in front of God and everyone?" His arms moved on their own, rolling his shirt up his stomach. "Why?"

"Oh, no reason." Jenny watched with delight as Marshal revealed his bodybuilder physique.

A light sheen of sweat covered his pecs. His half-Navajo skin glistened richly in the sun, like fudge that wanted to be eaten.

He sat there for a minute, looking at her with that mild, loving smile. Then he resumed their conversation as if nothing had happened. "Did you ever get that mess with the auto insurance sorted out?"

Part of Jenny wanted to cut him off and order him onto his knees, but instead, she went along with it. For two minutes, they made small talk, then there was a lull.

Jenny picked up her backpack. "I have something for you," she said. "Here, put this on." She pulled out a dog collar with the leash jingling on its D-ring.

Marshal hesitated, and for a moment Jenny thought the drug was about to stop working. Then his expression lightened. "Oh. It's a dog collar." He cheerfully put it on.

Jenny tittered.

"What?"

"Just thinking of something really funny," she lied, wrapping the leash around her wrist. "You know that let's-play video? Of the guy in the wall?"

His shoulders heaved with a chuckle. "That was comedy gold."

She stood up and tugged on his leash—god, that made her wet!—and said, "Come on, let's go back to my dorm." Feeling brazen, she added, "And you first. I want to see your ass."

He paused. Again, she worried that he would snap out of it. Then he said, "Right on," and started walking. He held his head high and smiled as if being on his girlfriend's leash was perfectly normal.

When they were almost to Jenny's dorm, the dam burst.

"Wait a minute," he said softly. "When did I take my shirt off?"

She kept walking.

He stopped and faced her. "I'm serious, what happened that- why am I on a leash?"

His hat came away from his groin, and Jenny saw his bulge as tight as ever against his inseam. She grabbed his cock through his pants. "Are you sure you want to complain about that?"

His face fell. "Damn it, Jenny, you did it again, didn't you? The only reason I'm hard is because you hypnotized me so I get aroused when you humiliate me."

"You're welcome," she said.

"Why can't I have a normal girlfriend?"

"Because you're so much sexier on a leash. You can't have it any other way, you know. Big, strong guys like you are just begging to be turned into submissives. No matter what girl you go with, if she knows what she's got, she's going to get you on your knees, one way or the other." She slapped his rear, and it made a satisfying 'pat!' "Besides, I don't see you taking off that collar."

"Of course not. I can't disobey you when I'm like this."

"Yeah you can. You just choose not to." Actually, Jenny didn't know if he could or not.

"I can, can I?" he said. "Then watch this." His enormous hands bunched up into fists. He screwed up his face adorably. But he couldn't make himself do anything. He slumped, and his cheeks flushed with shame.

"Now don't sulk," she said. "Besides, we're here. Now we can get to the fun part."

He put up no resistance as Jenny prodded him up the creaky wooden stairs to her dorm. At her door, he punched in her code that she had shared with him, then held open the door for her like a gentleman. She went in and took the opportunity to tug on his leash one last time. Her slim arm pulled on his Herculean frame, and he stumbled. What a thrill!

She plopped her rear down on her bed, took a condom from a bedside drawer and handed it to him. "You know what to do."

He split open the packet, and some of his smile returned. The drug was getting the upper hand again—either that, or he had made the smart call and decided to go along with it.

It didn't take Jenny long to get out of her clothes. The hard thing had been keeping her clothes on while watching him saunter through campus without a shirt on. She ran her fingers through her pussy, already simmering. "You're a find, Marshal," she said. "I struck gold, getting my leash on you. You don't mind, do you?"

He turned to her, naked and ready. His cock stood straight out at her, given an appealing pink sheen by the condom. "There's just no escape for me, is there?" He smiled. "Well, you know what? I'm glad it's you."

Jenny laughed, opened her legs and spread her lips with her fingers. "Do me your worst, cowboy."

PulpWyatt
PulpWyatt
293 Followers