Without Words

Story Info
Two lovers reunite to rekindle past passions.
1k words
4.42
12.9k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my Love, I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it for you.

They met by the sea after many years, many miles. Two lovers from times past, both hoping, seeking, dreading, a mixture of anticipation and trepidation of what the other had become, whether there would still be something, anything, or if they were fortunate, everything.

As they ate dinner, they spoke about old times and new while each one took in the changes that time had wrought, hair and mustache shot with gray, some gentle laugh lines, each one's eyes searching, watching, for subtle differences only two lovers would know.

As the sun sank into the sea, they walked along the beach, listening to the surf, watching the birds and talking about each other's lives, their travels and experiences over the years, how things had changed.

The moon rose, full and bright as they reached the villa, where champagne and delicacies await them, all arranged and the staff gone home, the perfect finish to a memorable evening; now they laugh and talk together, remembering, warming to each other, years of separation melting away like a morning mist.

Their conversation tapers off as they gaze into each others eyes, searching for the spark each hopes is still there, the little touch of heaven that made their lives so bright, so long ago; yes, it's still there, burning brightly, threatening to consume them from within, as they move closer.

On the balcony, they embrace, their eyes, brown and green and wide with passion's light, their bodies, one soft, one hard, press together with desire, a need long unfulfilled.

The time for words past, hand-in-hand, they leave the last of the champagne to the ocean and the full moon, eagerly anticipating the fires of past passions and the burning desire to kindle new flames.

Rose scented breezes softly stir the sheer curtains, swirling them across the floor and mixing with the faint scent of Egyptian cotton.

Golden light flickers warmly from a host of jasmine scented candle pillars, accenting the pale glow of moonlight on the marble tile.

Satin shimmers on the carved four-poster bed, as they move together, soft pillows fall, spilling over onto the floor.

Eyes boring into each other's souls, hearts pound as fingers move, feather-soft leaving hot traces on familiar curves, smooth skin dimples as delightful shivers precede passion's flowering.

Whispers of silk and gentle caresses produce a soft sigh, a languid stretch, as deft fingers release first one foot, and then the other from their confines, lips caressing each softly delicately, increasing the delicious tension.

Buttons yield as painted nails glide down to reveal toned muscle, red lips brush soft hair stopping to softly suckle and nip, brown eyes large with approval.

Slowly continuing with tender kisses, gentle hands softly caressing, silk brushing silken skin, hard muscle against soft curve, their passion soars, their desire, apparent, straining against confines of silk, and cotton.

Gentle strokes smooth golden hair aside, warm lips press softly to cool skin from bare shoulder to neck, finally nuzzling at throat's hollow.

Soft murmurs of pleasure follow as hands cup and caress, eliciting a sharp breath, a giggle, and finally a sigh as silk slips softly to the floor.

Green eyes flicker, breath halts as sweet memories merge with a sweeter reality, demurely waiting to be loved once again; a hot wave of desire washes away any foolish thoughts of restraint as passion takes them.

Red nails twine through silver-shot hair as a tongue swirls and lips purse, drawing sweet softness in; a low moan and arched back accompany an especially favored sensation.

Ardent desire, boldly rampant now as hands free and stroke; remembering with each caress, a favored touch, rapid breaths; hot pulses coaxing beads of clear dew from skin stretched taut like satin over steel.

A questing hand strokes lower and pauses; then caresses, drawing forth the fragrant spice of a favorite taste, earning sounds of mutual whispered assent.

Their bodies shift and slide on the smooth satin, spicy musk flavors smooth skin as lips part to kiss, lick, taste, and enfold.

Skillful tongue strokes elicit soft cries muffled by hard flesh; hands grasp and cup, pulling closer, deeper as tongues probe, revisiting favorite places, and savoring tastes fondly remembered.

Suddenly, ragged breaths signal an urgent release of pleasure that ends in breathy whispers, skin flushed hot as passion's waves crash and break, the first of many more.

Pushing, pulling, rolling over and up, golden hair whips, eyes blaze, as hips move up and over onto delightful impalement, soft flesh engulfing hard, the delicious pain and pleasure of fullness sends fire coursing along nerves.

Now joined as one, they gasp, their eyes locked as passions shared long ago flares anew from heart and soul; feelings long repressed burst forth.

Ardently they move together; as their pace quickens, hands grasp and caress, hungry mouths seeking to pleasure, sweat beads as the exquisite pressure mounts.

A second wave crests, then breaks, intense; arching, head thrown back, mouth open in a soundless cry, to fall, sobbing for breath; softness covering strength with a soft golden veil.

Arms hold and gentle hands soothe with tender caresses, sweat cools on trembling, fevered skin; as one, they savor sweet bliss.

Desire undimmed; golden tresses fan on satin as they slide and roll as one, their loins and mouths entwined, as steel now presses down deep into a clasping velvet embrace.

Sobbing as they mesh and lock, trembling; joined now in an embrace of both body and soul, transcending mere flesh, they clasp each other as they drown together in raw emotion, feelings undimmed by time.

As their fire builds, they move in exquisite passion to a private rhythm, known to them alone, both sharing secrets uniquely theirs; at this moment, the world could end without their notice.

Together, they ride waves of passion, each new surge building in intensity until, at long last, they cry out as one, tears flowing with the long overdue consummation of their love.

Entwined in the sweetest of all embraces, they bask in the golden light of their shared joy; pleasantly drained, the afterglow of their exertions drying in the cool breezes, essences combined in lover's sweet wine.

They share each other gently, tenderly kissing and caressing, holding each other closely, speaking volumes to each other, without words.