Without You I Have Nothing Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JAScooter
JAScooter
115 Followers

"Oh?" Peter tried to look wistful and sad but Jennifer only began to laugh, "I thought..."

"Go into the bathroom and change." Jennifer was in charge.

"I won't lock the door if you promise not to peep."

The only reply was Jennifer's giggle as she pushed him towards the door. The sexual tension between them was broken. She snuggled under the blankets while Peter lay on top in a sarong, cradling her head in his arms.

Softly she whispered, "I think I'm insane. I know you're mad and I think that I've caught some of your madness."

Enjoying the feeling of being well protected she relaxed. "You're really incredible, Peter, you say you love me, yet I do believe you've never once thought of seducing me."

Peter murmured into her hair, "How could I?" His arms tightened around her. "If I stripped, you would say 'Good God, what with?'"

"I'll bet," a soft giggle answered. Then she paused adding, "You're so like my brother."

"Well, unless you have a magnifying glass and two tooth picks you can't check."

Jennifer didn't answer she was asleep.

It grew cold and Jennifer looked so inviting asleep under the blankets that Peter gave her a nudge. "Hey, move over." and he gave her a push as he slipped under the bedclothes with her.

"What do you think...?" Jennifer was instantly awake, "Get out, you big oaf."

"I'm freezing." Peter pulled her down. "Please, Jennifer, I forgot my Teddy-Bear."

She groaned, "You fool," allowing Peter to cuddle up as close as he could. They slept in each other's arms.

A nudge awoke Peter.

Sunlight was streaming through the window, bathing the room in the eerie softness of a yellow dawn.

"There are three of us in bed and that third person is not The Little One." A muted laugh came from Peter's shoulder where Jennifer still lay.

Peter froze. Jennifer was right. His body had responded to her warm, soft femininity even as he slept.

"I'm sorry, Jennifer, I didn't know."

"Nothing to be sorry about." She leant on one elbow and looked down on him, "I've got a brother... I'm not that innocent."

Then shyly she added, "You've had me worried. I even thought you were gay. You've never..." She paused to kiss Peter wildly. "Actually I'm flattered. Now get out of here before I lose my resolve or worse."

Her push was enough to send him crashing to the floor.

Realizing Jennifer was watching Peter raced for the bathroom trying to cover his embarrassment.

A wild laugh followed him. "They say a cold shower does wonders."

Soon, hand-in-hand they were wandering down the main street. They were silent. The touch of each other's hands was enough. Even breakfast at a truckers' stop was a quiet affair. Peter's thoughts were full of Jennifer, her softness and the passion with which she had returned his kisses. If he had admitted he loved her before leaving Sydney, what was he to say now?

In the car, conversation was easier. They toured Bathurst, visiting Charles Sturt University and the trucking yard where Peter delivered the trucks. Jennifer even rushed the Mini around the Mount Panorama Racing Circuit.

Peter suggested a detour to the old gold mining ghost town of Hill End where there would be a woolshed barbeque and dance as it was Saturday night.

The old pub was packed and Jennifer held Peter's arm as she stopped him at the bar. "Please book separate rooms. Last night was wonderful but I couldn't trust myself again," perturbed by her own admission, she dropped her eyes.

"Do you think you can trust me?" Peter spoke softly hoping she had confidence in him.

"Yes," she had to force the whisper out, "but can I trust myself?"

"Then don't worry. You're safe with me," and he mumbled under his breath, hoping she didn't hear, "so very safe, my darling."

Peter had soon returned from the office, "You'll have a long drive tonight after the woolshed dance unless you want me to drive."

"Why?"

The only room available has a double bed and..."

"And what?" Jennifer closed the gap between them and placed her hands on Peter's shoulders.

"Well, last night you shared your bed because I had left my Teddy Bear at home and was frightened. Last night I shall never forget. A double bed..."

Jennifer put her fingers to his lips cutting him off. "Last night you thought nothing of sharing my bed. Now you deny me comfort." Her eyes twinkled merrily, "Provided you keep in mind what I said last night about remaining a..." She looked away.

Shaking her head, she looked up at Peter once more, "A double bed it is." Blushing, she giggled as she added, "But only the two of us. That third person is not welcome..." After a very long pause, she added, "Not yet."

"They'll think I'm mad at the office." Grumbling, Peter ambled off.

They spent the afternoon wandering around the old gold diggings where Peter purchased a small gold nugget for her as a remembrance of the weekend. Jennifer watched Peter balancing the gold in his palm as if weighing it and then hefting it from palm to palm before he began haggling.

The evening meal was an old-fashioned shearer's meal and Jennifer seemed in her element. "I haven't had one of these since I was a little girl. I used to sneak down to the shearer's quarters and eat with them. It was such fun. The shearer's cook always had something special for me."

Peter said nothing but stored the information for later reference. Jennifer was a farm girl.

Dancing after dinner was all Peter's heart desired. They moved as one. Her head on his chest, his lips in her hair, drinking in her fragrance, wallowing in her softness and the light touch of her lips brushing his transformed him into Mark Astaire.

Back in the room, Jennifer was mystified as Peter gathered all the spare pillows and cushions and placed them between the sheets down the center of the bed, "Which half do you want - remember I am right-handed." He roared with laughter at the look on Jennifer's face.

She didn't answer, as she just didn't understand at all.

"Well," Peter grinned cheekily as he cuddled her, "I don't want to be attacked when I am half asleep and can't protect myself. I'm not just a sex object - a toy boy - you've brought along so you can play with the goodies all night."

She roared and began punching Peter's chest but later as he lay in bed, he almost said too much as she left the bathroom in her nightgown.

"Don't move, sweetheart. Stand still."

She froze silhouetted in the light streaming through the open door.

"God, you're so beautiful. Your night dress is so sheer I can..."

She flew across the room to ruffle his hair and playfully beat him across the chest, "You lecherous old bear. To think I believed you are gay. I still think that I've taken leave of my senses and..." but Peter choked off the rest of her words as he wrestled her down to the bed where he splayed across her body, which lay open and inviting.

With her arms pinned, she lay unresisting, staring up at him waiting while he kissed her.

Every nerve ending seemed to focus on his lips until he began to tremble and shake.

"That visitor has joined us," she didn't smile; she didn't have to tell him - he knew. "Please... please..."

"I know - another cold shower." He tried to laugh as he stumbled off to the bathroom.

"Thank you." Her kiss was light as she snuggled as close as the intervening cushions would allow. "I wanted - so much my body ached for you - yet part of my mind didn't want."

She ran her fingers lightly across his lips, "You knew, yet you didn't. I think that I would've let you," her eyes were wide with surprise at her own admission.

"Jennifer, you're safe with me. When your body and mind and..." Peter lightly ran his finger around the fourth finger on her left hand, "all say 'yes' that will be the time. Not a second before. If I'm lucky, very lucky, the luckiest man in the world, I'll be there putting that ring on your finger. I will wait.

"I will never make love to you. Never! I will always make love with you."

Staring at him, slowly she began to comprehend his meaning.

Carefully, so not to frighten her, Peter rolled her away until she was lying flat on her back then delicately kissed the ribbons from her shoulders giving her face, throat and shoulders the closest inspection with his lips, tongue and finger tips.

"Peter, what are you doing?" she groaned but lay still, gratefully accepting his adoration.

"Merely saying 'Goodnight' but if I don't stop soon that unwelcome guest will be back and I hate cold showers," laughing he pushed the ribbons into place and holding hands they slept.

It was sometime during the night that Peter woke to the sensation of two warm hands on his chest. Not daring to breathe, he lay still, until Jennifer leant down to his ear and whispered, "I do love you."

He kept his eyes tightly closed feigning sleep as Jennifer lay down, to cuddle him.

"Your hands wander while you're asleep, do they? Where have all the cushions gone? Where's your sarong? Did it fall off while you were asleep eh? Or are you asleep?" A warm laughing voice sounded in Peter's ear.

Peter groaned, as he questioned himself. Why am I awake? My dreams have been of softness, sweetness and warmth.

Slowly, he unwillingly dragged himself back to consciousness. What... what have I done? His hand had wandered while he slept and now he was lightly cuddling her bare breast while the nipple pushed hard into his hand.

Only her shallow breathing as Jennifer lay still and her voice told him she was alive.

Slowly he withdrew his hand. "I was asleep. I'm so glad you threw those silly cushions aside. Now I can cuddle you properly." He knew as he rolled her to face him that he was naked. She would notice the throbbing message.

Perhaps if he were careful she would be unaware of his longing. "Can you lie still? I think that damn visitor is back but it's too cold for a shower." He could feel her shoulder wriggle with gentle laughter. "Just cuddle me."

As the sun rose, Peter allowed his fingers to stroke her hair slowly as he kissed her eyelids.

Enjoying her power to arouse him she neither moved nor spoke but merely bathed in the wealth of pleasure he evoked.

Lightly his fingers traced a web of gentle, pleasurable circles across her shoulder blades down her back to her hips. Frequently he paused, giving his mind time to control his own body. Mind and body fought until his body collapsed and his passions slept.

Then his movements restarted and the web grew larger but Peter was in no hurry. His lips danced from her eyelids to her nose, from her mouth to her neck, from her ears to her wrists. Like a cat with a bowl of cream, Peter lapped at her skin until he began to feel her respond to his soft call.

Slowly Jennifer's skin changed texture as if an electric current were jumping from Peter's fingertips to spark Jennifer to life. Like honey, she tasted sweeter and sweeter until her lips opened and Peter's kisses swallowed her soft sighs.

She rolled onto her back, trembling.

Still his fingers and lips wove their magic tiptoeing from shoulder to neck.

She opened her eyes wide and stared at Peter as if seeing him for the first time, "Peter, please." Haltingly she breathed his name as her hands began to explore his naked chest, "Peter!" and her trembling became more pronounced. Jennifer's body filled the air with her own honeyed essence and Peter breathed deeply sucking it deep into his lungs to burn her wanting into his soul.

"Okay, smarty," he threw the blankets back, "whose turn is it now for a cold shower? Thought you were smart, eh?"

"Peter," she breathed throwing her arms around his neck and clinging tightly.

Up came the blankets and he lay cuddling her like a baby, giving her time to regain control. Slowly he calmed her, "Sorry, darling. That was a silly game. I was paying you back for all the fun you've had at the expense of my unwelcome visitor. Now you know what a tightrope we've been treading. Both of us have been playing with fire but luckily, we've not burnt our fingers. Just relax and don't get frightened."

Peter lay quietly waiting for Jennifer to speak but she was silent. "Enjoy these precious minutes here because it will be the last time we share a bed."

Her body tensed and she tried to speak but Peter continued. "The next time we share a bed - if we ever share a bed again, will be when..."

Jennifer reached up, placing two fingers on Peter's lips. "Not yet, Peter. Not yet. I must have time..."

"At least you know one thing. You're safe with me, very safe indeed. Do you know why? Will you admit you know?"

Jennifer pushed him onto his back and straddled his chest her fingers through his hair to control him, "Oh, I know but you tell me."

"Because I love you. It was no idle statement to get you into my bed," Peter grinned as she began to giggle. "I do love you."

JAScooter
JAScooter
115 Followers
12