Without You I Have Nothing Ch. 26

Story Info
Home.
6.5k words
4.72
17.6k
5

Part 26 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JAScooter
JAScooter
115 Followers

There was a crowd to meet them as they stepped into the arrivals' lounge at Melbourne airport. Tearfully, Jennifer's Mum raced to hug her and welcome her home. The three months they had been away had seemed such a long time.

Eric and Andrew were just as happy to see them. Eric hugged his daughter, while Andrew was his normal teasing self.

"Why didn't you bring Jennifer home with you Peter? Who's this new woman? Look, she's laughing and she's so happy. That isn't my sister, Jennifer. Did you exchange her for this new model?"

Peter knew he was home with his family.

"Now, let's put this luggage in the car. We guessed there'd be lots. You must have left many sad shopkeepers in Asia because trucks have been arriving on the hour every hour, day and night, delivering Jennifer's latest purchases."

Grinning wildly, Andrew swung his sister into his arms and squashed her as he kissed her cheek.

"You look wonderful sis. Married life's done wonders for you. I'm thinking of taking the plunge myself."

In teasing disbelief, Jennifer punched Andrew in the arm. "You married? I'll believe it when I see it. I can only feel sympathy for the poor girl. Who is it? She'd have to be out of her mind to marry you."

During the trip home, the teasing and hilarity continued, with many questions about their travels, where they had been and what they had seen.

That night over a traditional dinner of baked lamb with mint sauce, gravy and baked vegetables, Jennifer's statement, "I still call Australia home," made her parents smile, since that simple quotation told them she'd missed her mother's cooking and her family hearth.

At the end of a long evening of food, talk and laughter Andrew stood. "Come on you two, enough talk, I'll drive you home."

The headlights swept in a wide arc up the driveway of the Rocky Springs mansion and Jennifer was surprised when Peter swung her into his arms to carry her up the steps and across the threshold of their home.

"Oh dear, I left the luggage behind. You'll have to make do and sleep naked," was Andrew's cheeky comment as he drove off.

Peter grinned. "Welcome to our home, Mrs. O'Brien, a haven of happiness, a twin for the home where you grew up."

The place actually looked inhabited and there was already human warmth about the rooms, but Jennifer needed to sleep. She allowed Peter to lead her to the bedroom where, oblivious of Peter's presence she undressed and slowly went to soak in the gigantic bath. She made no comment, lazily opening one eye as the slopping of water over the edge told her that Peter had joined her.

He looked at her in silence, a mischievous smile on his face as he took her feet in his hands and began massaging. Jennifer lay back, enjoying every touch. Just as his attentions were becoming sensual, she felt him sliding behind her to rub her neck and shoulders.

She enjoyed his fingers pummelling and pushing at her aching muscles. Eventually, as the water cooled, he stood and helping her out of the bath dried them both with fresh, fluffy towels.

Bending to kiss her Peter lifted her arms around his neck. He slid his hands behind her knees and effortlessly carried her to their bed where he lay beside her, his hands worshipping her nudity.

The realization that this was the first night in their own home heightened their passion, which overcame their tiredness. Before sinking into the softness and darkness of sleep, they made love with renewed energy.

The following morning, Jennifer, her body still on Singapore time, woke late to find Peter carefully studying her. He bent to kiss her then, playfully slapping her rump, commented, "I thought you'd never wake. Come on up your get, you haven't time to play with my body."

She giggled as he corrected himself. "On second thoughts, I have plenty of time to play with you," and his mouth fastened on a nipple.

Jennifer pushed against his chest trying to dampen his passion but to no avail.

Ignoring her efforts, Peter straightened and pulled her onto her feet. "Come on Mrs. O'Brien time to shower and then have breakfast. We must get busy because we've a farm to run."

Smiling mischievously, he led her to their shower recess and turned on the water. As soon as the water had heated, he pushed Jennifer under the steaming spray. He was still adjusting the heat of the water when Jennifer dragged him under the shower with her.

Once Jennifer was thoroughly wet, she turned and snuggled her wet body against Peter's back. She reached around his waist and began soaping him from his shoulders to his knees lingering on his groin.

Peter could only grit his teeth and moan as he tried to turn around to face her but she wouldn't allow him to move.

"What's the matter am I getting to you?" Jennifer asked, her eyes flashing with a naughty gleam.

The only answer was a groan as her soapy hands aroused him even more.

"I'll be a good girl. Stand still and I'll do your back properly this time," she said, reaching for the soap. Giggling, Jennifer began to work her soapy hands across Peter's back, actually doing some washing for a few minutes before she got playful again as she started washing his thighs. What began as washing was suddenly becoming erotic massaging and Peter jumped and turned. Jennifer burst out laughing.

"All right, enough's enough," Peter said. "It's my turn to wash you."

"Aaaw, what's the matter, baby? I'm just trying to make sure you're clean, that's all." Laughing Jennifer wrapped her arms around his neck and began kissing him, rubbing her full wet body against him.

Peter continued kissing her as he lathered his hands with the soap. Then he began fondling her breasts.

Reaching down, she grasped Peter's rampant penis and bent it down between her legs so that it was rubbing against her sex. She broke her kiss, buried her face against his neck and began to whimper.

Remembering how Jennifer liked having her breasts loved, Peter pinched her swollen nipples, digging his thumbnails into the ends. Her moans grew louder and, as she began to shudder, he swirled his tongue tantalizingly over each rigid nipple. Then he suckled her. Suddenly she surrendered to her orgasm. Her arms tightened around his neck as she hung on, almost unable to stand. Finally, her shuddering eased and her moans became gasps.

Holding her for several minutes slowly Peter rocked her as the water poured down on them. Eventually she looked up and Peter noticed that most of the glazed stare had left her eyes so he whispered, "Think we're clean enough for now?"

Jennifer smiled and nodded.

Shutting off the water, he opened the sliding shower screen and stepped out into the steamy room. He reached for one of the extra-large towels, helped her from the shower, then enveloped her body in the soft white cotton.

Pulling a second smaller towel from the rack, he threw it over her head and began vigorously drying her hair as she stood in silence. Her head bowed towards him as he rubbed. When he had dried most of the water from her hair, Peter wrapped a smaller towel around Jennifer's head as a turban then turned to get a towel to dry himself.

"Right, feeling refreshed? I'll meet you in the dining room. Breakfast will be ready." As if worried her naked body would arouse him yet again, Peter was quick to dress and leave

Jennifer believed he'd been busy in the kitchen as he placed two bowls of steaming Pho Ga on the table along with Asian mint, bean sprouts and chilies.

The only objects that suggested she had returned home were the huge pile of hot buttered toast, the pots of jam and the compulsory jar of Vegemite. The steaming mugs of tea reminded Jennifer of that first morning in Malaysia at the Makan Stall.

While they were eating, the phone rang.

"I sent one of my cooks and an amah over to help you settle in." Elizabeth seemed anxious to tell Jennifer the news.

Hearing Jennifer's reaction she explained, "The amah is a house girl to clean and do the washing -- general household duties. The cook this week is Vietnamese. Blake Pastoral supplies all cooks and amahs and they are on the company payroll. The servants have stocked the pantry and all your clothes are in place. Enjoy your breakfast. It's wonderful to have you back."

Jennifer could only stare at the silent phone. Turning to Peter and shaking her head in bewilderment, she expressed her surprise. "You really are a pest. I thought you'd cooked this breakfast and I was about to allocate all kitchen duties to you. Now I find the company has supplied cooks and amahs."

When breakfast was finished, Peter, with his arm around her waist, strolled down the long corridor.

"Let's look at our offices." He opened a door and followed her into the room. "Hey, wait a minute. This is a terrific office, I think I'll swap."

The leather chairs and lounge, the bookshelves with their law books and the plush comfort shrieked of being a successful law practice.

One wall was wooden panelling which he slid back commenting, "I wonder if the computers have been installed? When we returned to Singapore just before returning home and you were out shopping with Lu-Lu and Lee-Lee, trying to purchase all of Singapore, I called home and Eric was proud to tell me of the advances and changes made here by the company. When he had finished both your Mum and Andrew took over. That's why I was not surprised at our Vietnamese breakfast."

Jennifer was staring at a bank of computers. She gasped as Peter flicked one screen to life and she was looking into Peter's office. She giggled as Peter danced off like a schoolboy to his office only to appear in her monitor.

"Hello sweetheart - see I'm not far away." He spoke to the screen before reappearing in her office. "Andrew hired a System's Engineer who has networked the two properties. Even the workshops are on line."

Taking her hand, he led her back into the corridor. "Come to my office and let's explore that."

A similar bank of computers occupied one wall of Peter's office. Drafting tables, stools and shelves of computer aided drafting programs filled the room. This was an engineer's dream office.

Jennifer looked up at him and gasped, seeing another facet of this man, a side she hadn't suspected existed.

Proudly he opened the door in the far wall.

She noticed on the left a bathroom door, so the sign 'Tandas' said, and a flight of steps leading down to a cool quiet cellar.

Peter led the way down the steps. Against the far wall was his family altar and above it the picture of Peter's parents. There was a faint suggestion of incense in the air as three faint wisps of white smoke climbed from three joss sticks.

The bookshelves against one wall were full of engineering manuals. The plaque including the two Ghurkha knives hung on another wall. An extensive sound system filled the air with the sounds of Love Changes Everything. The only furnishings were a leather-covered suite of large comfortable chairs and a luxurious sofa. There was no sign of air conditioning but Jennifer knew this room would be both cool in summer and warm in winter.

Jennifer took him back to her office where she pushed him down on the lounge as she kicked off her shoes.

She lay her head in his lap. However before she could speak, the phone rang and she looked expectantly at Peter. "Your phone -- you answer!" was Peter's comment.

"Jennifer speaking, oh it's you Mum. Yes... Oh... Okay... It's that important... Lunch... but we've just had breakfast..."

She paused. "Andrew get off the phone, I'm talking to Mum..." She sounded exasperated. "Andrew, I'm talking with Mum. Stop interrupting."

The call ended and she was still annoyed when she informed Peter, "We are due at Mum's in half an hour. We are to lunch, and then attend a board meeting. The company solicitor and accountant will be there. You and I don't have to give a report but there'll be a progress report from everyone else.

"That brother of mine's a pest, he wanted to tease me. He said our luggage was on it way over so we wouldn't have to go nude. Really, he's a pest."

Walking into the dining room at Deep Springs, they were not surprised to see Jack, the company solicitor, and Brian, the company accountant stand and welcome them back home. Conversation at the table centerd on their trip to Malaysia and Singapore.

The meal was a leisurely affair. Relaxed and well fed, they made their way upstairs to the rear of the house.

Expectantly the party halted at a door with a brass sign, Blake Pastoral Company Boardroom.

Jennifer stood, perplexed, until she slowly realized they expected her to enter the room first.

"My God, what's going on?" She was standing at the threshold of a new addition to her old home -- a Boardroom.

Around the highly polished teak table were large, leather upholstered, comfortable chairs and in front of each chair was a name plate showing positions - Chairperson, Secretary, Board Member, Company Accountant, Company Solicitor.

Andrew sat Jennifer at the Chairperson's seat and Eric sat Elizabeth in the Secretary's position. The men sat in the Board Member's seats and waited. The Jack and Brian sat in their allocated seats and everyone waited for Jennifer who remained silent.

Bubbling with enthusiasm, Elizabeth requested, "This is now the company's official boardroom so Jennifer please open the meeting."

Jennifer declared the meeting open and asked her mother to read the minutes from the previous meeting, which were accepted.

The solicitor stood. "I have to report that Peter's ideas for seeking government grants and assistance from universities have proved fruitful.

"The Immigration Department has granted visas for the people we sought and is keeping a close watch on the wages and conditions being offered.

"Letters of appreciation have been sent to your families in KL and Singapore, Peter, for their kind donation of the furniture and furnishings for this Boardroom."

Turning to Peter he added, "I'm afraid your idea, Peter, about bottled water is not viable but Brian will explain."

Brian looked extremely pleased as he rose to deliver his report. "Low interest loans were successfully negotiated with the Commonwealth Government and the money used to bring six 1.3 megawatt wind turbines on line. These towers are on the high ridge above the tree line at the State Pine Forest end of the properties.

"Two universities, Melbourne and the University of Technology Sydney have combined to install a satellite Internet Provider System free -- with the provisor that no student will be charged for its use. It is to provide distance education facilities E-University is the 'in' word.

"Research departments of those universities are also co-operating to a huge extent on our ideas for green, renewable, energy sources.

"The idea that the company investigates development of water conservation, water recycling and water harvesting has really caused tremendous interest. The Commonwealth Government with the two universities have combined to supply government money and university academic expertise for venture.

"Despite the scope of the new directions for Blake Pastoral, these new ideas have put no financial strain on the company. Indeed, financially the company is stronger than ever."

"The production of bottled water is not feasible as the spring water is unsuitable for such a venture. That has been the only negative outcome I have to report."

Eric took over.

"We've increased our stud bulls with three Murray Greys. We've kept within the budget allowed. The purchase of twelve stud merino rams will eventually boost the value of our wool.

"As well, the company has built pig pens in the area at the Forestry Commission end of Rocky Springs for the processing of the wild pigs. European demands will lead to a lucrative market.

"The employment of stockmen, labourers and farmhands has been difficult but the Department of Immigration and Peter's Ghurkha friends with their English Passports have been a boon to us.

"We constructed solar panels at the same site as the wind turbines using land that is totally unsuitable for grazing or crops. In conjunction with both the University of Technology Sydney and the Melbourne University, we are presently investigating the construction of a solar power station at the same location.

"I'm very pleased with our progress which has been amazing and I believe we will have greater success in the next quarter." Smiling broadly Eric sat.

"Andrew, present your report please." Jennifer, being officious, was surprised at the speed their plans had been implemented and sat back waiting for more revelations.

Andrew switched on the projector and stood. On the back wall a map of the two properties lit up and, as he spoke, he pointed out the locations on the map.

"We're presently enlarging the shearing sheds on Deep Springs because of the projected increase in our flock. The company is modernising and converting the shearing shed and shearers' quarters on Rocky Springs into a conference center and motel with a view to making it a subsidiary university campus. The two universities are behind this venture and have had a much-needed input into layout, size and design.

"We've purchased a sixty passenger tourist coach for the transport of students and guests.

"Accommodation for all our workers and the necessary construction changes for their support are complete. We used pre-built steel frames and all houses are fully equipped with satellite TV using Blake ISP as the provider. I must add that we also have kept within budget with our construction.

"The universities have assisted by installing satellite internet access for the Old Shearing Shed Motel ready for lectures.

"The Government and the universities have made the project much easier. Without their co-operation and financial support I doubt if we'd be so close to finalising the first stage of our plans."

Jennifer leaned back in her seat musing over the way things seemed to have fallen into place.

Elizabeth was the last person to give a report. Standing and smiling broadly, she showed her delight in what she had to report.

"The harvesting of water has commenced and intensive vegetable farming has started along the arable banks of the creek."

Laughing she turned to her daughter. "See? We didn't forget your comment. 'You're all mad! We'll be out of water in a week. This place - this motel - will soak up water and no one will want to wash in a shaving mug'. In addition, we are constantly aiming to ensure a permanent water supply.

"Workers have caused a problem as we were unable to get what we needed until we cast our net wider. The result of looking further afield is that we have an enlarged family with the assistance and co-operation of the Immigration Department. We now have a large number of new immigrants and their wives working for us. Our workers include thirty-six Ghurkha families, fifteen Thai families, sixteen Tamil and twenty Cantonese families. Actually we have a multicultural township."

Peter laughed.

"All are legal immigrants. All are earning fair Australian wages. The company employs all the men and women. Both properties have cooks and servants to allow you, Jennifer, freedom to pursue your studies and me time to further develop my musical and teaching skills."

"The motel has staff and we are able to offer Australian, Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese Cuisine and a full interpreter service in Asian Languages. My head whirls when I try to keep up with our workers and their abilities.

"I've been busy teaching the English language and Australian housekeeping to our newcomers. We've opened a pre-school and I've been active, teaching the mothers how to run that as a business. Additional teachers come from town to help. I've kept within budget and am making a small profit, although making a profit is not my aim."

JAScooter
JAScooter
115 Followers
12