Witness Protection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But why not? I know you have the same feelings for me I have for you. What's stopping you?" she asked her voice filled with desperation and want.

"Honor? Integrity?"

"Ah. I should have known. A man of principles. And that only makes me love you more," she told him.

"Love? Don't you mean 'lust', Risa?"

"No, I meant what I said. And if we had more time, you would use the same word."

"Well, time is something we don't have. Or we at least have very little of it left together so I can't give you my heart only to have it broken."

She sat there in silence for some time before saying. "There is another option."

Knight looked at her and said, "I'm listening."

"I would need a phone."

"Sorry. That's absolutely forbidden. No outside contact with anyone. Period."

"One phone call could stop the madness," she said. "And give us time to..."

"Risa, if you make a phone call I have to report it. Once I do, the deal is off. You'll no longer be in protective custody. I can't let you do that."

"Landon, I may as well be dead already. I would risk everything for a chance to be in love. Really in love—with the kind of man I've dreamed about for many years. A man just like...you. With you."

He sat there for a while then stood up and began pacing. He often paced when he really needed to think. "Let me sleep on it, okay? I'm too tired to make a decision right now. But I'm not too tired to listen to details. Share your plan with me. Tell me everything you're thinking so I can evaluate it all tomorrow when I'm well rested. Will you do that?"

"If you'll sit down and hold my hand I'll tell you everything, my love," she told him.

He took his seat next to her and also took her hand. "Okay. I'm listening." He could hear his pulse hammering in his ears as she spoke, detailing how to remove the only remaining barrier between them.

When he came back the next evening at 7pm, he told her, "Okay, I'm in." He slid a burner phone toward her and said, "I need to use the bathroom. I'll be back in a few minutes."

She placed her hand on his which was still on the counter before he left. "I love you, Landon," she told him.

He smiled and walked away hoping against hope this would work knowing what it would cost him either way. The only thing making it worth the risk is what it could mean in terms of his future happiness. He smiled as he thought about the saying, "The juice was worth the squeeze." As he closed the bathroom door he said to himself, "The squeeze is on. Let's hope it yields some tasty juice and a lot of it."

Ten minutes later he walked back to the kitchen and said, "So? What's the verdict?"

"It's over," she told him. "My father tried to be hard as stone but within seconds he was crying and told me he forgives me and asked me to come home. He wants to meet you too, by the way."

"You told your father about me?" he asked hardly able to believe what he'd just heard.

"Not your name or what you do. I just let him know I'm in love with someone," she said with a smile.

"Oh, good. For a moment there I was really concerned," he said facetiously.

"Relax. There's a strict code in the Family. They may be murderers and thieves but in the Family there really is honor among them. He won't interfere in our lives. I give you my word."

"I don't know why but that's strangely comforting," he told her.

"It's because you love me, too. You just don't know it yet," she told him. "Oh, and he knows exactly who did the shooting. I made him promise he wouldn't kill anyone or break any bones. But the um...appropriate amount of pressure will be applied and the problem will go away. Benny can go where the Service takes him and live out his new life alone. If he comes after me, it'll be the worst mistake of his life." She waited for Knight to reply, but he didn't speak. "So...now what?" she asked trying to put her arms around him.

"Not yet," he told her. He pulled out his own cell phone and dialed her number. "Kate? We need to talk."

The following day Risa signed the forms releasing her from protective custody and Landon submitted his resignation from the Marshal Service. "This better be worth it," he told her teasingly as they left the building. He turned toward her and this time when she put her arms around him, he accepted her embrace.

"It will be. Trust me on that," she assured. "Starting tonight it's going to be very worth it."

She tried to kiss him but he stopped her. "Risa? I'll need some time before I can say those same words what you said to me. Is that okay?" he asked her. She'd agreed to keep her new legal name as part of a new start so she was now officially Risa Alsgaard.

"Take as long as you need," she told him. "But, fyi? I'm giving you one week before you're saying it all the time—and meaning it."

He smiled back at her and tried to kiss her, but the splint made it very challenging. "We need to get that thing removed," he teased.

"Hey, it's just a challenge. You're still up for those, aren't you?"

She turned her head almost sideways so he could finally kiss her and Abagayle was watching. As their lips met, she bent over at the waist and called out, "Yuck!!"

Both of them laughed and Landon picked her up. "Is that gross when I kiss your mommy?" he asked tickling her neck.

"Yes! It's—yucky!"

"Well, what if I kiss YOU?" he said tipping her back and getting his face under her neck. He kissed her very fast many times making silly noises and Abagayle laughed like Risa hadn't heard her laugh before.

"You're silly!" she said still giggling when he finally stopped. She threw her arms around his neck and said, "I wish you were my daddy, Mr. Landon."

"Would you like that, honey?" Risa asked.

"Yes, 'cuz I love him SOOO much! And so does Kate!" she said holding up her doll.

Landon took Risa's hand as she said, "I guess we have a lot of work to do." She saw him smiling at her and added, "That sounds like another challenge, doesn't it? A very fun challenge. Abagayle usually falls asleep around 8 o'clock and I can't wait to get started."

Knight smiled at her as he held Abagayle. He looked at the little girl and said, "Okay? Are you ready?" he asked looking at the sweet little girl.

"Yes! Let's go!" she said pointing to the revolving door.

"I have two weeks paid rent left on my place and two weeks pay coming, but you know I have no job, right?" he said to Risa as they walked out.

"Rich man, poor man," she said with a smile. "Besides, with the great recommendation your deputy director wrote you, the police force will gladly take you back anytime you want."

"I'm uh—banking on that," he told her, "pun intended."

After a quiet dinner at his place, they played with Abagayle who was very easy to entertain. Her mother helped her bathe at 7:30 and after reading her a story and giving sweet hugs, she fell asleep in short order.

Risa no sooner closed the door than she grabbed Landon's hand, spun him around, and said while standing very close to him, "Now?"

He smiled at her and said, "Oh, yeah. Definitely now." Before she could react he put one arm behind her and reached for her legs and threw her over his shoulder.

Risa squealed then immediately said, "Sorry! I forgot Abagayle is sleeping." She kicked and flailed as he carried her down the hall saying not too loudly, "Let me down!"

Landon carried her to the bedroom and said, "I'd rather lay you down, if you don't mind."

Risa was laughing freely for the first time in years. It felt so good she thought she might orgasm from nothing more than the pure happiness she was experiencing. "I don't mind at all," she said, her back on his bed and looking into his eyes. "Kiss me, Landon."

She pulled him toward her and closed her eyes. His soft lips met hers and she moaned loudly with passion. "Mmmm. That was so worth waiting for," she said as the kiss ended.

"So I'm a good kisser?" he asked playfully.

"Oh, yeah. You're a very good kisser," she replied. "And my splint isn't slowing you down. I'm impressed." She smiled and kissed him again.

As she finished replying she began unbuttoning his shirt. "I can't wait to see your hard, young body." She pulled his shirt off and told him, "That was what I dreamed about, you know." She pulled his tee-shirt over his head and saw his muscular frame and said, "Mmmm. Yum! It's exactly like I pictured it." She ran her hand over his chest and smiled at him. "I love you, Landon Knight. Even if you don't know you love me yet, I still love you." She pulled him down then rolled over on top of him and said, "And once I fall in love it's for life."

"So I have a stalker?" he teased as she unbuckled his pants.

"I'd prefer 'wife' but I suppose I'll have to get my divorce finalized first and...wait for you to fall in love with me," she teased kissing him as she pulled his belt off and dropped it on the floor. She unzipped him and said, "Hmmm. What might you have in here for me?" Knight kicked off his pants and she could see the nice, large bulge she hoped was there. "Oh, yes. I see it. It's right here," she said as she reached for him.

He helped her kick off his skivvies. "Oh, thank you, Jesus!" she said when she saw him. "Do you know how happy I am right now?" She took him in her hand and moaned loudly. "You are so big and I am SO lucky. Mmmm. Lucky me!"

She wasn't going to bother mentioning that Benito had shortchanged her in that category. Then again, it wasn't like she actually wanted to have sex with him. It just made not having it easier knowing it wasn't anything um...big enough... to be worth writing home about.

She sat up and turned around. "Unzip me?" she asked. Landon's hand was already working at the zipper of her very expensive dress. She stood up and let it slide off then slid her arms under the straps of her bra, turned it around, and unhooked it. Her large, soft, still-firm melons bounced freely in the dim light. "So?" she asked as she turned sideways.

"So...you look stunningly beautiful—splint and all. That's how 'so'," he told her. "Come here."

Risa smiled then laughed as she laid beside him. "You are so handsome," she said running her hand along his face. "I truly believed I'd never love again let alone find someone so handsome and so young." She kissed him and said, "Does it bother you that I'm older?" She pointed a finger at him and said, "Don't you dare say a lot older."

"Well, it's true," he said very seriously. "You are a lot older than me." He saw her make a face and get ready to pretend hit him when said, "A whole lot older than me!"

"Oh, that's it! I am so going to..."

He grabbed both of her arms, roughly flipped her on her back being careful not to hurt her nose, held them wide apart and said, "You're not going to do anything except what I want you to do. Understand?"

The look in her eyes told him this was something she liked. The fire, playful as it was, drained out of her. "Yes, I understand," she said compliantly. "I'll do anything you want, Landon. Anything at all."

"Good girl," he told her. He kissed her and Risa nearly swallowed his tongue. She was hungry for him to the point of desperation. She not only wanted him badly, she needed him. His touch, his kiss. All of him.

He rolled them both over and left her on top. "You said we have a lot of work to do so...get to work," he told her with a smile.

"Mmmm. I can't wait," she said as she kissed him then made her way to what she really wanted. He was still hard but not rock hard. She took him in her tiny hand and said, "I can't believe this is all mine." She held it in both hands and still hand room to spare for a third. Not that she'd ever allow another woman to touch her man there. She got between his knees and looked up at him as she softly rolled her tongue under the backside of the tip. "Mmmm," she moaned.

"Fffuck," Landon groaned. "That feels incredible."

"Fuck? Oh, yes. We are definitely going to fuck. But not until I've had my fill of this very large, very beautiful cock." She lowered her mouth onto his waiting shaft and it grew to its maximum size as she wrapped her lips around it.

He ran his hands through her long, blonde hair as she slowly raised up then lowered herself down. "I've been lusting after you since I first saw you," he told her as she took him deeply.

She raised up said with a happy smile, "I knew it!" She took him deeply again causing him to groan with pleasure. She kept her eyes on his as she engulfed his massive cock, slurping and stroking, enjoying it like she hadn't since she was a single co-ed at Princeton.

"You're as talented as you are beautiful," he said groaning with pleasure. "That feels amazing, Risa."

"I love our new names," she said as she let him pop out of her mouth. "I feel like a new person with a whole new life." She smiled at him and said, "Did you know I love you so very much?"

As he tried to say, "So I've heard," she slipped her soft lips back around him and began sucking on just the head. She sucked hard and used her tongue to swirl around it while continuing to stroke him with her hand. She reached for his hand and placed it on her head. "Will you please pull my hair?" She looked at him with that same desperation then said, "Please?"

He grabbed a large handful and did just that. "Harder, sweetheart," she begged him. "I won't break. I promise."

He pushed her down—hard—and as she began choking he could tell she was loving it. He then pulled her up by the hair even harder. "Just like that. I love that!" she said as he pushed her down again.

He was on the verge of losing it and pulled her up roughly then pushed her over on her back. She yelped with pleasure and said, "I like it like that so much!"

He kissed long and hard as he ran his hand along her thigh brushing against her thin, lacy panties. "Mmmm. Me like!" she cried out. "Please get those off of me!" Risa raised up and they worked together to remove them.

Landon lowered his mouth onto her full C-cup breast and began to gently suck while kneading the other with his hand. "Oh, my God! I am SO happy!" she exclaimed. "Don't stop, sweetheart," she pleaded.

He removed his hand from her breast and ran it down her stomach. This time, he didn't play around on the inside of her legs. He pushed firmly with the palm of his hand and Risa gasped sharply. "Oooo!" she moaned.

"You're very wet," he said as he slid his middle finger inside her.

"Drenched is more like it," she sighed. "I've wanted you so bad for so long!" He lowered himself between her legs, put his arms under her and pulled himself in close. She was very neatly waxed with a V shape of fur left just above Valhalla. "Do you like it, sweetheart?" she asked desperately needing his approval.

"It's beautiful," he told her honestly as he slit her with his tongue. Risa moaned loudly as he lapped her engorged clit. "Mmmm. You taste so good," he told her as he ran his tongue from the bottom of her pussy to the top of her clit. Risa cried out with pleasure as slid two fingers inside her at once.

"Oooo...ssshit!" she hissed as he expanded her wet pussy. "Stretch me out, sweetheart," she begged. "That feels amazing!"

As he probed her with two fingers, he continued to circle her clit with his tongue. "I haven't cum in so long..." she said. Her breathing was fast and shallow and the moment Landon inserted a third finger, Risa bucked, arched her back, and shoved her pussy into his face. "Ssshit!!" she screamed. "Oh, my...GOD!!" Landon stayed with her keeping his tongue on the sacred spot. Risa reached for his head and pulled in even tighter. "I love that. I love it so much. Oh, my God that feels wonderful!" She was moaning and sighing and beside herself with pleasure. "It's been forever since a man made love to me like this!" she cried softly.

When she felt him pull back she gasped. "No! Honey, no! More...please!!" Then she realized he wanted her and looked down. He was holding himself up over her and she saw the massive cannon staring her in the face. "Mmmm. Okay. I guess you can stop as long as I can have that," she purred. He went to reach for his pants and Risa said, "Sweetheart? You don't need a condom unless you want one."

"Are you sure?" he asked her.

"Very sure," she told him. "I've been on the pill for years and I want you inside me. I want to feel you cum inside my body." She him gauging her comment. "Please? Please cum inside me?"

Landon lowered himself and felt her reach for him. "Mmmm. Thank you, honey," she moaned as she showed where her warm, wet hole was. "Put it to me. Please?" she begged.

As he slid inside her, he could tell she was tight but also as drenched as she'd said. In less than two seconds he was fully inside her. "Oh...ssshit! You are so big," she cried as she took all of him. "Mmmm. Happy girl, happy girl, happy girl!" she said as she wrapped her arms around him.

Seconds later he began putting it to her. He instinctively knew she didn't want a slow, gentle lovemaking session. Risa wanted to be fucked. She wanted him to pound her; to put it to her as she'd said. Without any other warm up he began slamming her and she cried out in ecstasy. "Fuck, yesss!" she cried as he rode her. "Fuck me HARD!" she screamed. As he did she screamed even louder, "HARDER!!"

Knight had only been with two other women who wanted it like this and only one of them had also been a screamer. Risa was the second. He didn't know if that was her was norm for lovemaking or if she just hadn't been really loved in so long all of this had to get out. Either way, he was enjoying it as much as she was.

He hammered her pussy as hard as he possibly could and he began wondering if the cheap bed would hold together. He laughed to himself as he mentally thought, "Note to self. Buy a quality bed."

Risa's legs were so tight around his it felt like he was in a vice. "Hit that pussy! Hit that pussy!" she screamed as he pounded her. He raised up hard on each stroke knowing he was thick enough to hit her clit. "Fuck...yesss!" she screamed. "Oh...fffuck!" she yelled. "Oh...GOD! I'm coming again!!"

Knight let go of one of the biggest loads he'd even shot as her nails dug into his back and her legs held him as hard they could. "Yes! That's it! There it is!" she cried out as she felt the first warm splash hit. She was moaning and panting and clawing at him as he drained his balls inside her.

"Oh, my God," she said panting for breath. "Jackpot!"

Landon couldn't help it this time. He laughed as she repeated it. "I've hit the freaking mother lode!" she said as she held him. Then she laughed. "No, I HAVE the freaking mother lode...inside me. That was amazing. I am SO happy and so in love with you." She didn't look at him. She just held him tight while he was still inside her. "You feel so good inside me like this."

The respite didn't last long before Risa was begging for another go 'round and Landon was more than 'up' to the task. After a hot shower they were laying together in bed when he pulled her onto his chest and said, "I think I'm there."

"You are?" she said as she ran her hand over his stomach then up to his chest.

"Uh-huh. I knew I thought I was in love with you before, but after this..."

She sat up excitedly and said, "You don't have to say until you're ready. So please don't until you are. I'm just so happy knowing you have feelings for me."

Landon's phone buzzed. "Do you mind?" he asked as he reached for it.

"Of course not," she told him. She even handed it to him. "It's from Kate," she said.

"Hey there. What's going on?"

"Just thought I'd let you know that someone just told me he wants a divorce."

"Oh. Let me put this on speaker. The um...other party is here with me."

"Let me guess. In bed with you, right?"

Risa heard her and said, "Hi, Kate."

"It's okay. I'm actually happy for you guys. So yeah, someone says he wants to be divorced from um...that f-ing bitch...as soon as possible. Aside from the profanity, I thought you'd like to know that as soon as possible."