Witness Protection Ch. 02

Story Info
Neighbors become more acquainted.
3.8k words
3.98
53k
2
2

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, the two of them just sat there in the refreshing swirling water and drank wine. He told her about Gordon's invitation. He told her about his appearance. He said something about his attitude, which intrigued her.

They didn't discuss any of this with their friends because they asked that their identities be protected. Tom and Yvonne honored their wish.

Yvonne ran her fingers over Tom's body, eventually trickling down to his penis, entertaining it; she eventually cupped his balls to initiate a little more romance. He began caressing her and touching here and there to intensify feelings for him. That led to kissing her in erogenous areas, which led her to want her pussy fingered. Both of them enjoyed the attention they were getting.

It took some doing, but Tom was able to get Yvonne a little wetter; she drew him to arousal as his cock was becoming more in tune with the aroma of the evening.

"Yvonne, do you have any desire to lick or suck me off?"

"You know the answer to that", she replied. "I've always loved sucking your cock, you've known that."

They switched positions and she asked him if he was going to return the favor. Tom gave Yvonne a similar reply to hers. Life was great Friday night; in fact, most of Friday was damn good.

Tom had always loved muffing Yvonne; he always loved doing that to her! She gets so damn intense and that brings out the passionate energy in Tom.

While all this was going on, their neighbor from behind came over, knocked on the door, and rang the doorbell. They never heard it, but she something inside as Tom and Yvonne were going at it; she eventually pulled out her cell, left a message on their recorder, and wished it were as good as it sounded.

When Tom and Yvonne got the message later on, they laughed and laughed. He called back and told her on her answering machine, "It was as awesome as you thought it may have been". Yvonne's laughing could be heard in the background.

They didn't talk about their argument they had, until he brought it up a couple of days later; there were reasons why he didn't.

The neighbor behind them, after getting his message, laughed about the messages the next day. She emailed Tom to see if he was available to show her his style. Tom saved the email and would respond at another time.

The next day, he did lawn work and received many looks, while in the back yard, from Robin. He knew why, he just didn't start a conversation with her. Yvonne and he were lovey-dovey all day Saturday. Inside or out, they held hands, kissed each other, and hugged. They felt romance blossoming; it was partly sunny out at that time, making it additionally nice. As he completed his outside work, Yvonne grabbed a couple beers, sat outside with Tom, and they talked.

Robin and Chuck strolled over and helped themselves to Tom and Yvonne's time alone they were trying to have. Yvonne and Tom sparked something within Robin and Chuck, briefly. Yvonne joked how she felt as if they were the 'new roll models' of the neighborhood. No one other then Robin and Chuck new about the day before in the Jacuzzi

Robin and Chuck both hinted at our time in the Jacuzzi. Neither of us would reply to them. We only smiled at each other. It was 4:00PM and Yvonne wanted to clean up and get ready for dinner down the street.

Chuck had to go and get movies for their kids, but Robin didn't leave right away. Tom did a 'kiss and tell'. "Come in to the garage and I'll tell you a little bit about it all Robin. I know you are dieing to hear about it."

Tom satisfied her lustful desire to know what Yvonne and he did. She and Chuck don't get that way any more. He understood he said. Robin is a nice looking woman; he always said he didn't find her attractive due to her personality. That's always factored into a relationship with someone, in his opinion. It wasn't true though, he only said that about her.

Robin giggled about the little tail of their adventure the night before. He believed secretly, she'd love to experience it herself with Tom.

"Tell you what Robin, if things change between Yvonne and I, you will be one of the first to know. If you are still interested, maybe we can experience something like that sometime, how's that sound?"

"That sounds nice Tom, real nice!"

They said goodbye and he went in and got a shower. He masturbated for fun as he imagined Karen, then Robin, and then Jennifer of all people. It hit the walls hard, but it was exhilarating! He cleaned them off afterwards.

"Who were you fantasizing about Tom? I was fantasizing too", asked Yvonne.

Tom was embarrassed and told her names that weren't real, since they now were beginning to have an odd, but open marriage. He just didn't want to say who they really were.

"You should've called me, I might have joined you again, Yvonne added. "Hahaha, I know, but sometimes a man likes it privately."

She laughed and said she understood and winked. She got up from the bed, walked over to him, they kissed, and she handled his spent penis softly.

"Do I get to grab you too Yvonne", he asked her.

"Feel free to slide it up inside, if you think we have time. I'm always game."

Instead, he undid his towel, showed her that he was becoming hard again, and she slipped her hand onto his cock and began stroking it. He knew nothing was happening since he just blew his load a few minutes ago.

"Sorry we don't have time, would after dinner work for you?"

They laughed, dressed, and walked down to Karen and Gordon's house. They welcomed us warmly. It was nothing too fancy, only a nice evening of conversation and jokes. Drinking and great chicken for dinner too and cigars afterwards.

Gordon never did get around to discussing their situation. Tom never asked. He was jovial, cordial, and personable. He was warm and loving. He hugged Yvonne several times through the evening.

Before the evening was finished, Tom and Karen felt they made true friends with Karen and Gordon and they mentioned that they wanted to meet the other neighbors too. Gordon told me he and I would play golf and then he would tell me his 'story'.

Tom knew Gordon felt something towards Yvonne and Yvonne somewhat took a liking to him. Tom didn't know how he felt after that, but he was not bothered, because he knew, Yvonne loved him very much and they were linked for life.

Meanwhile, Karen and Tom talked about how they ran into each other and would see one other because she liked that time of the morning. Yvonne was none the wiser and Tom thought nothing about it. Sure enough, Karen was a beautiful woman and Tom didn't mind being with her while, he walked.

Gordon exercised on his treadmill. He lifted in his garage. He was a hunk as hunks go and he was handsome enough, when he shaved. He sported a mustache. He kept it trimmed and it was becoming. He had long broad shoulders with a slim waist. Yvonne took notice and Tom saw her eyeing him over.

12:30AM came and they all decided it was late. They all were exhausted. Gordon was in a jolly mood and laid a big hug on Tom and an even bigger one on Yvonne. I wondered if his brawny hug influenced her feelings for him, if any at all.

They slept in the next morning. 10:30Am came around, Tom woke up, and Yvonne was in the shower. Tom stepped in and she shunned any advance he gave her. She smiled, kissed him, but said no thank you to some finger fucking. He wondered what was up with that.

Tom wasn't visibly upset, but she knew he was disappointed. She didn't always turn him away like that. Maybe she already finger fucked herself. That had to be it. She didn't let on.

"I'm running errands Tom". She told him where she would be and said to call her, if he needed her for anything.

All Tom said was "Fine, I'll see you later". They kissed and she was out the door with some bags in hand.

Tom checked his email and had five emails; two were from work and three were from Robin. "Geez Robin, I'm not interested", he said openly to himself. At least not today he wasn't.

He shut off his computer and went out to the huge shed he had. It was only half-full; a nice sturdy wooden shed. He built it 2 years ago. Looking in it for some tools he stored away, he was oblivious to everything around him.

"Hi stranger, how are you?"

It was Robin and she was wearing a dark blue, low cut V-neck top. She also wore a pair of tight fitting cotton-linen shorts. Her ass was inserted in them just right.

She looked spry and Tom was open to spry on a Sunday.

"Oh hi Robin, how are you? I'm fine by the way", he responded.

She got closer and closer to him, inside of the shed. Tom was picking up her signals. She was on the hunt and he was her chase.

Before he knew it, with his back turned to her, a hand came down on his shoulder. Tom quickly stood up and rapidly turned around and her face was nose to nose with him.

Boy did she smell sweet. The scent was not overly powerful. It was magnetic enough for him to want to lean in and inhale once more.

She turned her left shoulder, knowing he caught scent of it and allowed him to breathe in the perfume she put on. It captivated him due to its alluring scent. She knew it now.

He quickly grabbed both of her shoulders firmly and politely held her; gently he slid her back.

"Where is Chuck" was his first question.

"He's at the lake today visiting his parents and he took the kids too, she smiled. "I need some help but his brothers aren't around, can you help me?"

"Are you serious", Tom asked innocently.

"Actually, I am", she said and proceeded to explain as it was a valid one.

"Follow me to the garage and I'm going to give you two tools to fix it. If that doesn't work, call me, okay Robin?"

When they got into the garage, no one could see them. Since it was only the two of them, she made her move. Tom was slightly bent over. He was reaching for two tools in the toolbox.

He felt two arms come around his stomach and chest. He stood up quickly and turned around asking her not to do that. He wanted her actually to do it, but not in the garage.

She disregarded his request, lunged at him, and kissed him. He did not stop her attempt! She kissed him so quickly and nicely, it was heavenly to him. He swelled up all over.

Tom wasn't caught up with how he was feeling and pushed himself away, though he did hold her hands. She smiled and asked him if the kiss was pleasurable.

Tom told her "Yeah, it was. However, I don't want get it on with you."

Still, she had a problem so he gave her the tools. She walked back and within ten minutes, she called him. He knew that was coming. Oddly, he put on some cologne and feely joined her at her house.

The problem never was repaired. They repaired each other's issues. She wanted sex with him and he was definitely interested in sex with her. She slid her arms around his backside and they kissed zealously.

Tom's dick went hard on him and she knew it would. She tried slipping off his shirt, but he didn't let her, so she slipped off her own top! "Wow, she's wearing a silky black bra! God those tits seem hungry and are calling for me", he thought!

Robin was hungry for him. He was hungry for her body. Quickly her hand raced down the front of his shorts and grabbed a hold of his cock. He heard her coo and a smile showed up on her face. Tom's cock was pulsating and wanted that attention!

"Okay, okay let's make love or something. I know you are horny. I wanted to eat the living heck out of your voluptuous breasts. I'd eat right through that bra you're wearing."

She laughed flirtatiously and undid her bra for him. She unzipped his shorts, and then undid the button, and they fell to the floor. She looked down with happiness. I undid her shorts and before we knew it, all we wore were underwear.

"What do you want Robin? I know what I want! I want to eat you out now. Is that good enough for you Robin, is it?"

This made her horny as hell when he said that. Just then, her phone rang and it was her sister. As she talked, Tom would kiss her backside, finger her tits, and make her fidget. She wanted off the phone right away, so she could do it with him! Tom slid his hands inside of her panties and fingered her pussy a little while she talked. He almost began getting her a little wet.

She kept opening up her thighs! Wider and wider they'd go! She said goodbye and she hung up. Tom was bored and had to get home and he knew that. Fortunately, for Tom, that only made her hungrier for him at another time.

She was wetter then hell when he had to leave! It wasn't safe and he knew he didn't want to leave now, but had to.

Tom was short of cumming too and had become hard and he wanted to get further so he'd explode. They weren't having this adventure Sunday, unfortunately. He went home and was in an expressive form now. He wanted to do something fun and out of the ordinary. Since he had Robin's email, he decided he would set up 'shop', jack off, ejaculate, and rub some all over himself for effect and talk to her on his digital camera. Tom hoped that this would arouse her.

He down loaded it all afterwards and emailed it to her. He called her and told her to check her email and call him right away. This was going to get very out of hand!

She did one better. She came running over with a bag of lube, a vibrator, and shower gel.

"What the hell is all this", he asked mockingly.

"It's for us. Set up that camera and let me show you some tricks of my own, she answered back. I owe this to you, and I am horny only because of you."

Once she said that, Tom wanted inside her panties and wanted to finger her! Tom wanted to eat her out all afternoon if he could! Heck he anted to plough inside of her patch!

He knew Yvonne wouldn't be back for a few hours but still chanced it since this was his home and one never knew who would show up.

Things became wild and complicating. They went at each other quickly. They were removing clothes faster then wind cuts between buildings with a wind tunnel effect. They were naked, he let himself go and he didn't care any longer.

He was horny and his cock was firm and free! Her pussy was dripping and one could see little streams heading down her legs. Tom felt her thighs, wiped up the juices a little, and sucked his fingers!

She found that amusing but arousing! He pushed her to the floor nicely, laying over her with one leg over each side of her. His cock lay right on her tits. The camera caught all of this as well. She pulled him right up into her face! She loved his position over her!

She began orally riding his monster, giving a blowjob. They heard a knock on his door and then the doorbell. They stopped and lay motionless; another knock on the door was heard. Tom didn't get up to answer. Then he heard his and Yvonne's names called out.

There front door was open, with only the screen door between them and whoever.

It was Karen, their neighbor! "Oh shit, it's Karen", he said in a whisper.

Robin was surprised. She quivered and Tom could feel her body trembling between his thighs and ass. He motioned for her to be quiet. Quietly, he stood up as Robin crawled to the kitchen, grabbing her clothes along the way. Tom put on his underwear and shorts.

He walked to the door and answered it. Robin was partially dressed; she was in the kitchen waiting for him to come back and finish what they began.

Tom answered the door and spoke with Karen. She invited herself in. She asked him what Yvonne and he were doing. Then she seemed to catch wind of something in the house. It took her a second and she realized what it was, and apologized for interrupting. She didn't acknowledge what it was and only bid farewell.

She only said to enjoy it. She smiled, hugged Tom, and kissed him on the cheek.

"I will visit another time when it's convenient for you and me, okay?"

He suspected she knew foul play was going on in his house for some reason. She had a mischievous smile on her face!

With that interruption, he lost his drive to continue, but he did want to try. Robin decided it wasn't the right time at that point, dressed herself, and said goodbye, but in a most sweet, delightful tone.

Tom understood and cleaned up all indications of any scent that a woman had about him and in the house. He was sure Yvonne would notice it. Karen did, so why wouldn't Yvonne?

Thirty minutes later, Yvonne drove up. Bags in hand, she was in a joyful mood. She skipped up to the door, rang the doorbell, and surprised Tom with a kiss. She handed him a bag and a gift was inside and said, "I wanted to get you this because as I shopped I knew I truly love you deep inside and I am crazy about you too."

"Thank you, but you know I don't need gifts." She knew that, but she found this one curious and interesting as hell.

"I saw this at a store I passed; I turned around and went back in; however before you open it, let me say this. I felt very weird going in there. I felt as if this was only a place for men or well..." she trailed off, but he began to get the gist of what she tried to say.

"Do you mean to say you went into one of those Adult Bookstores?" Tom laughed heartily and was kind of pleased or flattered at the same time. He wondered what it was that would spark her curiosity.

"Well let me finish, Tom. She smiled. The one woman and the two men in this business were very professional. I mean very, very professional. I didn't see what I thought I would see, such as cum stained walls. They offered to give me a tour, a complete tour, of their operation. I'm not sure why, but maybe they sensed a hesitancy in my face right away".

"Well were you hesitant", asked Tom.

"Hell yes I was, I second guessed myself being there a couple of times. There were racks and racks of sleazy stuff, as anyone would imagine. On the other hand, there was a spot there, which wasn't as sleazy. It was a bit more mature or classy, so to speak. Past that area were private viewing rooms. I didn't want to go in those."

"Hmm, Tom said with mischievous curiosity, what were you expecting, cum soaked walls and men doing their own self?"

"Eckkk Tom, you know I would start thinking that."

"Okay, I know that, but I want to know the real reason why you turned around and went in there. I want to know deep down, why it is you decided to go in there. Our sex life is great, isn't it?"

"Honey our sex life is super. Sweetheart, I think as married couples go, you and I have a great sex life and we still make love as do gorillas do". She laughed at herself, but he only smiled when she made that connection.

That's when they got serious. Tom became somber first. "So, you still want outside relationships with others, don't you Yvonne?"

Her smile disappeared and a straight face appeared. Her gleeful personality turned sober. She was bent on pursuing a more 'social' group of friends looking for those very same type relations. Tom did find out one thing he didn't know.

"Thomas honey", she began and looked at him with a reverence. Pausing for several seconds, the house was silent and only the noise from outdoors could be heard. Then she started up again, "You know what I told you and I know how you feel. What I said may have been mistaken or misleading."

"Honey, what do you mean", he asked her.

She told him she wasn't interested in men in particular, but she wouldn't put it past herself to have sex with another man. Her initial feelings or long-term feelings, besides Tom, were for other possible relationships with a certain woman or women.

Tom began to feel relieved a little and a newer smile appeared on his face as if approving of these specific intentions. She caught on to his reactions.

"I could call you a dog, but then, I suppose I'm the dog, huh?" Tom laughed when Yvonne said that. It was confounding to both, in some way or another.

"Yvonne, how am I the dog here?" Of course, they laughed in unison. Then he thought of his afternoon 'interlude' with Robin. How he would work that into the conversation was something he pondered.

12