Witness Protection Ch. 04

Story Info
Tom agrees to wife's cravings and signs the deal with sex.
4.4k words
4.14
33.3k
2
2

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Arrangement, finalized with sex

Things became confusing for both. He wanted to talk to someone, but to who, was his question. Not Karen, he avoided her for now. Hell, she just walked in on them earlier, while he and Yvonne made love. Hell, she got a huge kick out of that. All she probably was thinking was can I have some of that action?

What else could one do for entertainment? Depending on who or where it was, there wasn't any cover charge. Pull up a chair, sit down and enjoy the show; no, that wasn't the case, she was just that type of person. She never thought twice that anyone would do it right out in the open like that. She still enjoyed what she walked into.

When he left, he walked to another area of the neighborhood, hoping he would not see her and he didn't. Friends were out, in droves for a while but that all changed soon enough. The neighborhood streets became quieter and emptied out. He checked his cell for messages.

"Jennifer! Wow, I never ever expected her to call me back!" He listened twice to her message. She had a sweet sounding tone that said to him, "Let's get together and flirt a little, okay?" He called her but alas, she didn't answer. He left a message for her to return his call. They would play phone tag.

"Hi sexy man, it was Robin, what brings you around this area?"

"Oh, hey sexy woman, hahaha, same as you maybe or are you actually getting exercise?"

"I'm actually trying to get some exercise and think things out in my mind", she said.

"Is there something you'd like to get off your chest that I can help you with Robin", he asked her. He looked at her, several times, as they walked and they smiled often at one another.

"I don't know Tom. I should keep it to myself. Last time I shared my feelings, I kind of was slapped in the face."

"Robin, are you talking about what happened with you and me honey?"

She didn't say a word. She only looked at Tom and then stared up the street.

He stopped and she looked back at him then she stopped too.

"Listen Robin, as he paused a second, to be truthful, and he paused again and looked down initially. I find, but he started over when he wanted to express his feelings to her. I find you incredibly sexy and if there is one person, I'd share space with and I think you know exactly what I mean, I know that you probably feel the same about me. Yeah, as Tom laughed, I sure would spend a lot of time with you if circumstances were different. That's if you still feel the same way about me?"

"Well, well, she replied, you would like to 'share space' huh, isn't that a little tacky as far as you are concerned? That's a little crude, isn't it honey?" However, she laughed at his humor and her own facetious reply and then reached over to kiss his cheek. She also said, should we think about what you told me Tom?"

"Baby cakes, said Tom, I truly believe at this point, that possibly we should make a concerted effort at discovering what it is we have between us."

"Tom, until I become a lover, a real lover, I'd prefer Robin or honey only", she said with a quirky smile and wink. Also, why all of a sudden, do you have this new interest in me? What's going on with you and Yvonne? I'm sure there's something. Did you two have a serious argument?"

"No, honey... no Robin; we didn't have any bad argument. Things are going on right now that's changing, well how do I say this? The foundation of things has or is changing between us and it isn't terribly bad, it is only changing. I decided to get out and walk and think it over, honey."

"Ohhh, Robin said, do you want to talk about that?"

"No and he switched gears quickly and added no baby cakes, but I'm officially designating us lovers, if it's alright with you. What's your schedule look like in the near future?"

"You are joking right? I mean, you don't really mean we should become lovers. How about we just become each other's play toys or something similar?"

"Well, well... play toy huh; that is perfectly fine with me! It's a fine phrase to use as far as I'm concerned! Now may I call you baby cakes?"

"Hehehe, you are so damn funny Tom. First, you and I will have to play nicely together, and then you can call me your pet names. Is that understood?" She giggled and giggled.

"Now what was it that was bothering you Robin?"

"Thomas, Thomas, nothing is bothering me now. I am feeling fine and enough that I might just go home and find out how much; does that sound inviting to you, baby cakes...hehehe".

"Yes it does, you tease... you as Tom replied; is Chuck around?"

"Oh you poor, poor boy, unfortunately he is home. He probably wouldn't be any the wiser anyways. He would wonder though, if he saw you follow me upstairs, hehehe".

"Yeah, I suppose he would. Chuck isn't that ignorant, nor I. If you want to know, I can sniff your snatch all the way up here honey."

"Thomas, you are naughty, but I sure do like your way of thinking. Maybe not your choice of words, but I do love that way of thinking. Maybe, I can send Chuck on some errands, what do you think?"

"Awww, Robin, I know what you are thinking. You know this isn't an opportune time. I'd love to chase you up your stairs and see how you follow through on your feelings. I'd love to watch you satisfy and please yourself. Mmmm, that sure is a sweet invitation, honey! Damn straight it is a great invitation!"

"I know Thomas, but I will think about you and me together when I bathe."

"Send him on some errands! I will be there, for a short while, I want to be there Robin, while you bathe!"

"Honey, we can't do that! I still have my children in the house."

"Walk with me, Robin. Let's walk over that way."

They walked towards the secluded park. It was almost evening, so none of the kids that normally play there was going to be there at that time. They walked into a wooded area, little known to most. There wasn't anyone around and it was the perfect spot.


Robin and Tom walked deeper into the wooded area of the park. The path became less noticeable. It did get grassier though as it got darker and darker and it filled up with leafy overhanging branches.

It was perfect. An area that was quiet early in the evening and sunny on the top side of the trees and branches. It was perfect and romantic, in its own way. She stopped and held his arms. He stopped and turned towards her with a smile.

She kissed him first. He reciprocated and satisfied her. They both wanted that sexy and hott kiss. He hoped it was a hott kiss as far as she was concerned; it sure felt like it to him. Tom hoped she felt that way afterwards. They kissed for a long time in grove.

Their hands and arms pulled at each other. Their bodies strung tighter against one another and he knew he was horny and wanted Robin's attention for more then that kiss!

His cock felt it, his body felt it, and everything was flushed with a chemical excitement! His blood pressure was telling him "go for it'. He knew this wasn't the right time or place. Even though his cock announced it, he knew it wasn't the prime time for it.

All of a sudden, Tom made a possible mistake because his tongue, due to the erotic feelings he had, rocketed into her mouth and twisted around her inner nook.

"Mmmmm, he heard her emit and then another, mmmmmmm".

Nope, it was cool. They pulled in even more tightly, which seemed impossible! Then they stopped for a moment. What he saw were her eyes, which said, "Keep doing that, keep that up", so he continued! She went after Tom as well, with the same intensity.


Tom wanted to go further. He wanted to go to the next step, right up through the proverbial 'home run'! He wanted to do it right away. His emotions and cock were ready! His passion was elevated, his desire was running rampant, and he hoped she had the same burning feelings. He was ablaze with lust within his core self!

Impulsively, she slid her hand from behind his back, down around to his stomach and began slipping it down into the front of his shorts.

"Houston we have a problem here!" That's what went through my mind. He wanted it badly too, but not there in the thicket of grass and trees. Too many possibilities that they could be caught off guard doing it there.

He wasn't about to be caught where anyone...and he meant friends could catch him, with a woman other then Yvonne! No, he wasn't, but he sure wanted to go further and further; he knew that!

As far as how she felt, he wished he knew. She had to be hornier then hell or she would not have started going down to his 'Pleasure Palace'! She had to crave it! Almost clamping down on his dick, that's for damn sure, she had to be horny! You had to have figured that or her hand wouldn't have ventured into that seventh heaven!

At that point, he pulled his tongue out and his mouth off hers. He looked as her hand was still in his shorts. She pulled it out at that point and he stopped her from that part. He pushed it back in. She smiled and her eyes lit up like serene candles at night in a romantically lit room. They glowed beautifully!

Naturally, she held his dick again, only not as firm as before. He closed his eyes as if to show her he approved. Tom loved her hand on it. He wanted to drop his pants! He wished that she knew that he'd love her to give Tom a blowjob right on the spot!

What came next surprised the living hell out of both of them! No one saw her hand down his crotch, no one at all. However, they saw them kissing. Both heard laughing, but did not know any of them. They all ran away, laughing and laughing.

Robin and Tom began laughing themselves. They kissed one more time, Robin grabbed Tom's crotch, and he was still a little stiff. Robin cooed under her breath, which was cool!

She looked down and said, "Yes Thomas, I am going home and taking that bath. Yes, I am definitely going home to bathe, baby cakes." They both laughed aloud.

Tom was hornier then hell at that point. Of course, so was Robin! Tom wanted to fuck and fuck! He was even in the mood to fuck his dear lovely wife, Yvonne at that point, thanks to Robin. Problem was he asked himself, "How do I switch gears again?"

He took the long route home and Robin went the direct route, making it much, much easier for her to accomplish her new 'goal'. Not as apparent that she was fooling around on her husband, as Tom was on Yvonne, it gave her a quick opportunity to run upstairs and 'bathe' as she desired!

She told Tom later, she walked home quickly and told Chuck to go and get Chinese. She gave him her order. She asked for a specific place, which has primo food, but takes longer also, and he left to place it and wait there! They don't take orders over the phone, so it gave her even a better chance to enjoy herself!

It was perfect. The house was empty, temporarily. She laid back in the warm bubbly water, turned on her small stereo, listened to some quiet music, and pulled out her 'Aqua-Bator'.

She lay deep down in the water, sliding her semi-powerful pulsating vibrator with ridges on the exterior lining into her already aroused and partially wet pussy! The vibrating sensations rapidly pushed back and forth throughout the 'Aqua-Bator' and against the inner walls of her vaginal seclusion that was excited already!

Her heartbeat began quickening at a rapid fire pace! Everything became quicker and quicker, as blood ran rampant and collected nearby in her loins. Faster and faster, her senses became heightened!

She tensed up more and more. Her muscles and her pelvic area, as well as her ass muscles all joined in unison welcoming another enjoyable tribute to womanhood!

Self-masturbation, by 'Aqua-Bator', gave another solution to unresolved issues, such as no sex with Tom! It wasn't as if Tom disappointed her, she just wanted more, that was it and triumphant, she was...

Orgasm was here, so let the trumpets ring out! "Ohh... ohhh yess... yess, that's so good! Oh, thank you Tom, thaaank youuu, baby! Yes! Yess... OHH YESSS! YESSS OHHH... OHHH...YESSS...OHHHHHHHHHH... and she was successful, as she orgasmed, good and plentiful. She closed her eyes, laid her head back against the tub wall, fingered herself a little while longer, and kept it inside to feel the smooth lubricating after-shocks.

Afterwards, her pussy began sending out thank you's to her other 'Union Members' that participated and made this short time an achievement! She smiled for a few minutes, stood up, dried off, and evaluated her body as she appreciated its beauty in the bathroom mirror. She quickly dressed and went down stairs to pour drinks for dinner as if nothing happened; she glowed with smiles.

Meanwhile, Tom was just short of being home when she called him on his cell he brought with him.

"Hi baby cakes, guess what? I had a beautiful, awesome time in my bathtub. Next time, you are going to have a chance to see it all, okay honey. I mean I came and came and it was so beautiful!"

We both laughed and Tom added, "You are terrible to do that to me. I've always been crazy about you Robin; I've just never said anything. I'm still stiff do you realize that. It has to settle down. I'm only four houses down from home."

"But I bet you looked succulent Robin. I bet everything in my mouth would arouse the living heck out of you sometime. At least I know my tongue would love to gel on that erotic region, mmmm".

He never boasted to be an expert on women and the female physiology, but whatever Tom said, must have made her horny again! She told him she slid her fingers inside of her while she was on the couch in her living room and started masturbating!

Tom didn't have a chance to hear the result, but he was sure it was fantastic. He was too close to home and she had just started doing herself. Hence, he let his imagination kick in.

Tom walked in and Yvonne had music playing with scented candles lit around the place. Garlic was in the air and it was evident as she was preparing a favorite dish of there's, Pecan Chicken a la Garlic. With a hint of Oregano and some sliced almonds in it, this dish also had diced carrots and peas. With that, salads, and a bottle of white wine, sex was the dessert for the evening.

Once that is cooked, sex is the intention afterwards! Tom was MORE then happy to oblige, once she prepared that!

Additionally, Yvonne wasn't wearing any old outfit. She had on a fashionable short silk dress, which had a short hemline rising way above her knees and showed great upper leg! The neckline, of course, displayed an ample thoroughfare right between her larger mounds of joy!

Of course, Tom decided she was, in his horny state of mind, to be the best juicy tenderloin in town, right now! Her cleavage had his attention as it was beefed up in her silky package that evening!

Tom loved her cleavage and any heterosexual would, right? Her presentation in that dress that evening, just kept everything Tom gathered up earlier at the park, right down where it belonged, so he could spring into action quickly!

Her breasts unlocked many possibilities. He could even see her nipples behind the unpadded cells she called a bra. They were pert, stiff, and ferocious appearing. Did she put on that new cream called "EyeC'd"?

It was a cream that felt as if it were ice cubes. When applied to an area, it felt initially as if it were ice. The intention though, marketing wise was to use it on a specific portion of the body!

It didn't burn, but it gave a woman... or man, if he wanted, that NFO sensation. Yes, NFO, this stood for Nipple Freak Out. It will stay permanent for a few hours.

"Was I supposed to stare at your wonderful chest honey?"

"Tom, sweetheart, my body is your body. My body is yours forever and you know that, right? I hope yours is here for me too, because first, and foremost, I want sex from you. What woman wouldn't?

She had no idea about Robin, but thanks to Robin, he was 'ready'. "Fuck dinner, let's just get it on", he thought.

"Yeah right, who finds me attractive?"

Abruptly Yvonne turned around and looked at him; her tits swung as if in slow motion when she did that. He saw that as they swung and it grabbed at his eyes and male hormones too.

Nevertheless, she admitted that she was jealous as she said too him, "Jesus Tom, do you have any idea how many of our friends, our female friends I mean, think you are one sexy ass dog? It makes me a little jealous, every so often!"

Tom laughed and laughed, heartily. He found it to be a great compliment. The way Yvonne put it, it sounded funny initially. However, he never felt he was 'one sexy ass dog'. Never did he feel that way. His personality and charm brought people to him.

"Hmmm, as he laughed, one sexy ass dog, huh?" He laughed even more with much curiosity now.

"Now, now that doesn't mean we are going to go around and be swingers", she came back and said.

That put him in a somber mood, because she and Tom still had not discussed 'our issues'. She wanted to pursue something of a bisexual avenue she felt she was into and maybe even with other men; he wasn't sure of that.

"So how isn't it a 'swingers' matter?"

"Oh damn, Tom I never meant for this discussion to go there. Let's have dinner and some wine, relax, and maybe talk about that. Lock the doors so what's her name doesn't walk in unannounced, again"

Tom pulled the drapes and saw Robin in her kitchen across the way. He smiled at her and she smiled back. He thought, "Wow, I bet her and me... Focus Tom, focus on..."

"I see the way you look at her Thomas. I know you find her attractive and I know she thinks you are attractive too. I don't think she finds me attractive; it's different for women. Women are different. I have thought about it, but I wouldn't make any attempt with a friend of mine. No way would I. Would you approach her like that? Would you approach someone else we know, like maybe Karen?"

Tom didn't respond right away. He didn't respond as quickly as he should have. He was looking out into space. Yvonne knew right then he would. She didn't know he had made attempts already.

"Thomas, honey, Robin and you, are you two already romantic? Have you two been intimate or had sex with one another?"

With a complete straight face, he said no. He told her that he had thought about it. She has kids, Chuck, and somehow Yvonne would find out. He told her he did find her attractive. He said he thinks she is quite attractive, but it goes only that far.

She found his responses to be feeble and she possibly would use it against him. That's from a guy who could be guilty. Tom was guilty she just didn't know that.

"Well, what about Lori, Kerri, Denise, or Bobbi, do you find any of them attractive?"

"No actually I do not. I think they are pretty, but I am not attracted to them. That's what you want to know, right? I am not at all sexually attracted to any of them."

Well what about Karen, our beloved Karen who walked in on us?"

"If I have to be totally honest with you, I do find her attractive, but in different ways. Yes, she does have that chest of hers, which I hunger for, but I'm like that with many women! Yes, she has a great figure. Yes, she has beautiful eyes and hair and other features I enjoy. I would have to say, I do find her attractive."

"Well, umm, would you bang her", asked Yvonne.

"What the hell, Yvonne! Why all the questions, is it because you're trying to hold any answers against me, so you can justify what you want to do?"

She didn't give a straight answer. Tom understood why and it was all right, for the time being.

He just felt like he was being set up, because in the end, she was going to get what she wanted anyways and he was going to get what almost every man wanted, and that was a more open relationship. It wasn't his primary intention, but as life and his marriage changed, so did is views on what he essentially desired.

12