Witness Protection Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, okay, okay, Tom said in an exasperated tone of voice, you win! If that's what you desire, and I know that's what will gratify you, go and be with another woman... or man! I want you to be happy overall! I want that for you! I want your life to be a good life! If that is what excites you, then go for it. I am all for it, is that clear?"

"Oh Thomas, thank you... thank you sweetheart; I appreciate that more then you understand honey. You have to know I still love you!"

"I love you too honey. I'm sure our relationship will..., as he trailed off; she understood what he was about to say. He had looked down at that point. He was disappointed at first. However, she was cooking his favorite dinner. So his disenchantment quickly changed as he looked up with a smile.

Tom was never one for being negative. Tom always tried to be positive in life. Regardless, he wanted to let people be who they wanted to be. So if Yvonne wanted to test the market with another woman, then so be it. She was still his first, and foremost... he assumed.

And as for dinner, it had two important ingredients in that it meant one important thing... SEX and that was his goal and by God, he or they were going to have sex that evening!

To try to make everything better, Yvonne closed the blinds in the kitchen right away! She knew he was determined to have sex with her! That was perfectly fine and dandy as far as she was concerned! She slowly began undressing herself inconspicuously while the dinner was cooking, but both had lost track of time during that whole fiasco of a discussion!

They had talked a lot longer then each realized. He went into the other room to get the wine prior to her undressing herself a little bit. The dinner was over-cooked and she was partially undressed; if he came back into the kitchen and tried to save the over-cooked dinner, all would be lost and the ambiance that was developing would go down the drain.

Tom came in and saw Yvonne had taken off her bra and laid the sexy piece on the kitchen table to be displayed for him. She was trying to set the tone, since dinner wouldn't taste very good.

Now, there was a feeling of relief between them. Each agreed to her newfound freedom. He was okay with it now. It meant something for him also. What were the limits of this freedom she was getting? Should they openly discuss the limits or just run with it?

Who was it that she was going to have a relationship with? What was that person's background? How many relationships have they had? There were many questions.

They drank wine and wanted to try to eat some of the overcooked dinner while they tried to outline what were the 'rules or specifications of this newly defined marriage Yvonne and he created.

Would the marriage be the same, probably not as he could not imagine how it would ever be the same as in the past!

Nevertheless, he was curious, as any man was, to endeavor into a new territory. Secretly, Tom was excited as heck! He was sure Yvonne was too and he was sure she was overjoyed about her new status!

At that point, just before making love to Yvonne, he thought about Robin, Jennifer, and even Karen. Did Karen wonder about him? He didn't know. He sure did wonder how good she might be in bed, or anywhere else for that matter. It wasn't going to happen at her house, he knew that. He was sure she knew that and he would probably foot any bill, if she and Tom got together.

Yvonne did her thing as she undressed Tom and went through all the motions of a good night of sex. Maybe a lover she so desired was on her mind, because Tom was thinking of his three best choices he could think of when he made 'love' to Yvonne. "Boy are they all sexy", as he imagined them and their bodies while he had sex with his wife.

Either way, as always, sex was good enough for the two of them that evening. It was probably the last time for a long, long time also that they would do it with each other.

12