Witness Protection Ch. 09

Story Info
Yvonne screws Tom over again, but who's lucky now?
7.3k words
3.98
22.7k
2
5

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne was suspicious of Tom since seeing him with Karen. She wasn't sure if she was jealous or simply curious. She knew she didn't like him talking to the new well-built voluptuous neighbor and it was apparent he took an interest in her that she hadn't noticed earlier.

Tom went about his business, taking a shower and finally sitting down to review overdue work he let slide. Yvonne called and asked if he was interested in lunch but he graciously declined. She felt let down; however he offered to explain that he just sat down with the proposals and needed to clean them up. She said she'd be home later on.

Sitting at the kitchen table after he hung up, Tom began thinking about everyone and how everything was spiraling out of control. There was his screwed up marriage to Yvonne which had been perfect until recently. There was Robin who lived behind him who he found her adorable and visa versa. Jennifer was another one and as if his life wasn't congested already and last but not least, Karen.

As an analogy he thought of it all as a banana split with banana's, ice cream, caramel topping, whip cream, and cherries all layered to make a confused life delightfully tasteful... maybe.

With paperwork covering the kitchen table, he drifted into fantasy land. His fantasy may have consisted of Door number 1, Door number 2, Door number 3, and so forth. Each door of course offered different prizes. Behind each door, each prize was well worth the decision to choose that door. For Thomas, almost all of the women were compatible with him. Only Yvonne caused a disturbance in his life. He didn't seek it out; she sought out change for whatever reason. He sought out variety since she initiated the change herself.

'Dreaming' of his friends he lost complete focus why he was at the table. He was adrift on a boat at sea with four women seeking his attention. One on each side of the ship, and he was in the middle. How ever, the daydream vanished as something abruptly brought him back to reality.

His cell phone rang but to his delight it was Jennifer. "Hello" he said in a grave tone, "this is Tom, how can I help you?" He forgot momentarily where he was at.

Jennifer was in a grand mood but when she heard his voice, she lowered hers sounding like Tom's serious business like tone and said sarcastically "Tom, I need you. Are you available today to meet me for lunch and another form of entertainment?"

Caught off guard, he shook his head and thought, "What the fuck?" He then said "Umm hello who am I speaking to?" Then he realized what was going on and changed his tone and began laughing uncontrollably. She laughed with him using the same deep tone in her next question.

"Tom, this is Jennifer and I'd love to meet you" but she couldn't continue talking in that deep tone and began giggling. He laughed with her and said thank you for making his day.

"Thomas ohhhh Thomas how are you sweetheart? What have you got on the fire today? Are you available for a bite to eat and go for a drive? That's what I feel like and my husband went with his buddies for a weekend of golf. I'm a free woman, are you a free man?"

"Hiya Jennifer, god it's nice to hear your voice. That was so funny the way you" but he stopped and answered her question. "Umm let me think about this; initially you said lunch and entertainment so what would the entertainment be Jenn? I'm probably game."

"Well you better be because I've waited for a weekend like this for months now and finally I have one free. The first thing I thought was Thomas, oh yeah, Thomas and me doing something, somewhere."

"Let me clean up and I'll be right over. By the way where is right over at? But on the other hand, right over isn't going to be right over there, right? So where would we go? You did have a specific place in mind?"

"Yes I do. I have a friend who is out of town for the weekend, so I decided her place would be superb. It's set on a small lake, in a wooded area, a few miles from this adorable town about an hour and a half away from here. It's cozy and romantic and it's perfect for me and well me and you dear. Is that a plan? Is that doable? Come one say yes, please Tom, please?"

"Okay, it's doable. I'll bring a small bag with a change of clothes and some other items and well where should we meet, any idea Jenn?"

"Tom the perfect place is at the mall. We can park near where I park when I'm at work. I've got the keys to the place so meet me there and wait and I'll swing by to pick you up. What time sweets?" They would meet in an hour.

He wrote a vague note to Yvonne that he wouldn't be around until tomorrow and added to his note, "I still love ya, hugs." He did, but opportunity knocked. Opportunity called and he wanted to answer the call.

He ran upstairs, showered, and cleaned up. He primped himself as if he was a woman checking out every last detail possible so he'd impress Jennifer. Wearing a new Outer Banks polo shirt and khaki's, he packed all the necessities for a romantic packed weekend.

Almost out the door, up drove Yvonne; she didn't see him and his bag. Quickly turning around and hiding the bag in the hallway closet, he went into the kitchen and sat down briefly.

"Hi" he said bluntly and then seeing his note he wrote, "What are you doing home? I thought you were gone. What's up" as he pulled the note from plain sight and looking at his watch.

"I wanted to talk with you. I'm feeling bad about things and realize I haven't been fair" she responded.

Thinking he asked himself, "Oh what the fuck is she doing to me? Why would she do that now? I'm on my way to an awesome and fun weekend and she pulls this bullshit on me now? What if I did that to her? What if everything was reversed and I did that to her, how would she respond and does it matter anyways?"

"Sweetheart, he said, why now, why are you changing your plans so you can sit down and talk things out with me? I had something, well I have plans, and I was on my way out. It was just something that came up. I figured since you were going to be out for the" but she cut him off.

"Thomas I love you" she shouted at him in desperation. "Don't you realize that? I came home out of nowhere because I know I don't want to lose you Thomas. I do not want to lose you. I know, yes I know this is my fault! I am the one who, well, I am the one that fucked up big time and I am sorry Thomas! I am so damn sorry that I threw a wrench into our marriage. Please forgive me, will you honey?"

"Okay, I forgive you, but right now isn't the time. I have other plans. I have committed to something else and I planned on being gone overnight. I didn't plan on you being around and for whatever reason you developed a conscience regarding your extramarital lifestyle, well that's beyond me. Like you Yvonne, I want to explore this now. I've wanted to do that but I was committed to us. But when I gave into your so-called fantasies or needs or whatever you care to call them, I let all my pent up wishes come to life too. So I'm going to continue to love you, but for the time being I'm spending a weekend with a friend."

"It isn't Karen is it? Is there anything going on between you and her, is there, huh is there Thomas? I wanna know. It isn't fair to me if there is?"

He quickly turned around just as he was pulling his overnight bag from the closet. "How in the hell Yvonne is anything not fair to you? How in the hell can you say that? I'm the one who should be furious as fuck! I'm the one who should feel as if I've been forcefully bent over and had a cock rammed up my ass! Jesus Christ Yvonne, to come at me with that kind of accusation and then begin bawling as if you are the innocent one, no way is this fair to me, no way Yvonne. I'm going to go now. I'm going to try and have a nice weekend but thanks to you, it's probably fucked. Yeah, thanks a lot for potentially fucking this all up."

"Hey, I'm open to talking about everything, but I've been looking forward to something like this for several weeks. I am going to try and enjoy it. Oh and by the way Yvonne, yes there is something going on between Karen and I, although nothing has happened. She and I have not been intimate with one another and that is all I am going to say. I'll see you tomorrow, goodbye!"

Yvonne stood in the hall way when he left and cried as if she was the victim. Tom was pissed off and not in a romantic mood.

He called Jennifer to apologize for being late. She didn't mind. She asked him why he sounded upset. He didn't want to explain. He wasn't feeling romantic and needed to cool off a lot. He decided to put down his windows, turn on the car stereo and he turned on a favorite station which played all sorts of old rock and roll. Blasting away, he screamed out the tunes trying to relax.

"God Damn do I need a drink. I need a drink badly. Shit, I'd sure like to be stoned. Man if I had a joint, wouldn't that be cool?"

Finally he arrived at the mall. He saw Jennifer in her car. It was the only car with a person inside. It had to be her, he figured. She saw him drive up. She got out after popping her trunk, and he put his bag in. Standing there smiling at him waiting for a hug at least, all she saw was a man with an upset look on his face. "That isn't good, I hope everything's okay" she mused.

She hugged him anyways without saying a word. She wondered why he was upset. He hugged her in return and said hi to her but the fluctuation in his tone meant he was distracted and distressed.

"Thomas sweetheart, what's wrong?" He looked at her and said nothing at first. "Okay, I didn't just fall of the turnip truck dear, is this a bad time? You are apparently upset and if that's the case is this going to be a good weekend for us?"

He finally said, "Let get inside and talk, alright?" She agreed but with hesitation.

But when he sat inside and looked at Jennifer, an overwhelming desire to kiss her passionately came over him. Lifting up the armrest between them, he closed in on her and reached around her fervently kissing her as if nothing was wrong at all. Kissing her intimately, he became enthusiastic about what seemed to be going in the right direction. He wanted to express his love and she was there. He liked her a lot and the feeling was mutual.

In turn, she joined in and put the same emotions into the kiss. With their arms wrapped around the other, he forgot about everything. He felt deep warmth, excitement, and then a rush which almost blew the doors wide open. He began connecting with Jennifer but she didn't realize it.

He was the first to express some emotion. Sounds emitted from him and those sounds enhanced her feelings. She released her own vocal expressions which harmonized with Tom's feelings.

From both, the inside of the car filled with romantic murmurs. Their hands or arms tugged and shifted trying to reach intense latitudes with the other. Shifting left and right as they pulled the other closer, there was only so much room in her car. Still they continued kissing while maneuvering their tongues around the others frequently.

"Mmmmmmmm, ooooohhh, ahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, and nnnnn" was heard over and over. Her hand slid around and felt his chest as if trying to undress him. She tugged at his polo shirt. Tugging hard as if to lift it up he didn't acknowledge it and continued kissing her. He didn't try and pull her top off and cop a feel himself.

He kissed and kissed and exchanged sensuous blows with her spiraling soft and exciting tongue. Finally exhausted, they stopped. They hugged initially before even pulling away. After hugging, they let go and looked at the other. She was overjoyed.

Tom was lost. Tom desired something but with a distraught expression she knew she wasn't on his mind during the whole affair.

"Alright, what's wrong honey? I'm not the one you are kissing and that's disappointing to me. I want to be the focus of your attention. I'm not that by any stretch and I'm a little, well not upset, but I'm let down. I was expecting a fun romantic weekend and we're not going to have that are we? What is it that's bothering you Thomas" but she figured it out. It was easy to see.

Looking down when she asked, he looked up despondently and shook his head no. "To be fair to you Jenn; in all fairness, something cropped up just before I was about to leave" he said unhappily. "She came in out of nowhere. Why she came home I'm not sure but she did. She started to apologize for what she did to me. She knew she didn't want to lose me but, like me, like us, has been caught up in all the excitement of these so-called extramarital affairs we are having. I'm not referring to us specifically, I'm referring to her, me, and our affairs we are having. I want to tell you something that I think is very crucial to my relationship with you."

With some doubt she asked "What's that Thomas, you aren't going to tell me that you want to stop seeing each other do you" which he thought was a bold question.

"Oh no way Jenn, no way do I want to do that. In fact, I hope to god you don't say you don't wanna see me any longer. I hope you say you want to see me."

"Thomas, by all means, I'm crazy about you. You have no idea how I feel about us. But what did you want to tell me?"

"That's great sweetheart, I am happier then a clam that you feel that way too." He leaned in and kissed her quickly on her lips and they hugged. "When I think about you, when I think about us, and when I'm near you, all I feel like is some college kid, some high school kid discovering their manhood. I feel like this young guy who is with a girl he likes so much all he wants to do is behave as if he's in high school again, but with a touch of maturity too. In other words, although I know you and I are two grown mature people, all I want to do is behave as if I'm in high school again and touch you, cop a feel, and discover your body like a boy discovers a girl's body. Does that make sense? Do you feel that way or am I being completely childish?"

Looking at him in awe, she seemed dumbfounded. In truth that's exactly what she thought and felt too. "Oh my god Thomas, oh my god, I can't believe you said that" but he thought she was upset. He thought she was going to say that what he felt was immature and she wouldn't have a relationship like that.

"Ohhh honey, honey I" but she hesitated as tears began streaming down her cheeks, "I want the same type of relationship. Honey that's exactly what I feel; I want a meaningful relationship, but I felt the way too from the day we met at the store. I want to be treated like that. I want a physical relationship that has that focus. I want to behave as if I'm a young girl with a body that's being discovered by a young guy for the very first time. I don't mean I wanna role play; I just want a guy who out of nowhere wants to feel me out. What you told me makes perfect sense" and then she grabbed his hand and placed it on her boob. "Now how does that feel Thomas? To me it feels uhh, awesome. That's right mmmmmm." Her eyes closed for a moment.

"Yes, Jennifer, I love it, I love how this feels. It is great. Being here, talking with you is nice. How can I guy not like this? How can't someone love you like I want to? It's too easy to like you Jenn." He reached in, hugged her but kept his hand on her boob and held it softly.

The intimate feelings were blossoming in the car for sure. "Mmmmmm, this is nice Tom. I like how that feels on my breast, mmmmm. What's next then? Are you going to go home and straighten things out with your wife? What about us? What's going to happen? I wanna hear from you Tom. I wanna get together with you. I want to feel like I'm an 18 year old girl again. I want to feel like a guy wants to touch these boobs when I'm not expecting it. I want to know that a guy, when he sees me, wants to peek down my shirt and see my boobs. I want that guy who wants to try and touch me elsewhere too Tom" and then she began to giggle.

"I want the guy who does that to try and cop a feel right away, if it's warranted. Thomas I want so much more then that. I want lots more and I'm willing to prove it to you too. Stay in touch and please call me; leave me messages, good sexy messages, and I'll return those calls and do the same for you, alright?"

"Hell yes you can guarantee I'll do that. Jennifer, thank you very much for putting up with me; I am so sorry that you and I didn't get a chance to spend this weekend together."

"It's okay, I like you a lot, anyways" she said as they both laughed and hugged. He gave her a kiss and again copped a feel for good measure. "Like that, right Jenn?"

"Just like that Tom, just like that, mmmmm."

Inside the mall were several isle ways. They emptied into the center of the mall. In neighboring isles were Gordon and Yvonne. Gordon was buying some slacks while Yvonne was there to buy some intimates in hopes of preserving her decaying marriage.

Unsure of where her marriage with Tom stood, she was ready to try new things. She thought she knew what she wanted. However in reality it didn't appear like that. She didn't want to lose Tom but she still desired the extramarital affairs although for now those weren't important.

What was important was keeping Tom and her marriage intact so looking at what might help such as new and unusual ideas that she read about in magazines was her goal. She set her mind to it to be upbeat and try and focus on what might work or not work.

She had gone to a variety of stores or shops buying intimates and then aphrodisiacs. Some items she bought, which hopefully would restore her marriage, were avocados, oysters, and chocolate. She also read that asparagus was preferable based on mythological tales. Additionally, strawberries and bananas, which if mixed with a hint of chocolate, could be a powerful elixir. She also bought almonds. All these were highly touted.

As she began to leave, she snacked on strawberries, a banana, and a handful of almonds. She was full of herself; almost to the degree of being flirtatious. She was in a playful frame of mind. Coming to the center of the mall, she was in a ginger mood. She almost skipping while heading down the isle. Whatever it was, whatever combination of food she ate it provided the right elixir allowing her to undergo a flirtatious transformation.

Carrying two separate bags, there was a short halter top dress, which she thought she'd look ultra sexy in to any man. She also bought a babydoll, a chemise, a teddy, and additionally a see thru gown which revealed her fine sexy body. With the right blend of aphrodisiacs, sexy lingerie, music, and candlelight Yvonne knew she would be successful at seducing her husband and hopefully devouring him that evening.

She bought one other item since she was on a roll. She bought a top and decided to wear it instead of bagging it. The top definitely was impressive to say the least; any man who passed her up turned to look towards her regardless if he was with a significant other.

She was right. The top did what she expected it would do. While walking and looking around, eyes were upon her from a majority of the men. An angelic white halter top with spaghetti straps including embroidered butterflies had her looking adorably sexy.

Gordon was coming up the next isle. He was window shopping on way out. Just as he turned the corner and entering the center of the mall, he ran in to Yvonne as his shoulder rammed Yvonne straight on.

Yvonne's eyes were affixed on passing men who looked towards her. She was knocked flat on the floor and stunned. Her bags scattered. She was initially upset at the incident.

He looked down at the beautiful vision. Instantly seeing the image tunneling between her breasts her beauty was clearly visible to him. He smiled at her loveliness but quickly apologized.

"Ohh wow, Yvonne, I'm so sorry. I apologize for being so absent minded. I had no idea anyone was so close. I should pay more attention." She was getting her bearings. But staring deep into the depths of her gorgeous canyon like cleavage, she saw where his eyes focused. Instantly she smiled up at Gordon.

12