Witness Protection Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since he knew her well enough he figured, he remarked, "Wow Yvonne that is one helluva top. It's, well, it is a fine looking one and to say the least, very becoming. I'll hold back saying anything else so I don't get myself in trouble. I don't want to compliment you too much but your tastes, well you are right on the money with that selection."

With his choice of words, she smiled and winked. She was happy as a peach. She thanked him for the compliments. She didn't feel offended or turned off by his remarks. She stretched her hand out so he could gracefully lift her up. He reached out smiling but focused on her obvious loveliness.

"That definitely is an awesome top Yvonne. I bet Thomas loves it."

Giggling she replied, "Ohhh it is nice isn't it? I'm sooooo glad you like it. I really am. I was thinking about wearing it later when he got home."

Somehow though her train of thought diverted; out of character for her she invited him to lunch. For whatever reason, he caught her fancy.

"Gordon, since we're both out and it's around lunch, I don't think I'm overstepping any boundaries, but would you like to have lunch with me?" Even odder was what she said next. "I've always thought about going to lunch with you."

It was odd and she wondered what made her think along those lines. She had no idea why but regardless she invited him without reservation.

"Me, you'd like to have lunch with me? I know we know one another well but if you're sure, I don't see what harm lunch would do, what's your favorite place? I'll treat if you're game."

"Ohh I'm always game" she replied flirting a bit more with him. "I love having lunch with a friend on the spur of the moment." Whatever was happening with her it was as if she already had a few glasses of wine, which was not the case but he was handsome in his attire and she felt sexy.

His hair was groomed, he was clean shaven, and he dressed as if he was golfing in his pleated shorts and a Ralph Lauren polo shirt. "I'm a lucky man I think being invited to lunch by an attractive woman. How is it I'm so lucky?"

"You lucky, for gods sake no, I'm the lucky one Gordon. Having lunch with a handsome, strong, and fine looking man such as you, I'm the lucky one." Once again, her tongue slipped.

"Yvonne, he finally asked, have you been drinking?"

Replying with laughter, "Of course not what makes you think so Gordon" putting her hand along his arm and petting it.

"No reason" he said as he suggested a restaurant across the street. It was a quiet, higher end locale which normally catered to those who cared for some intimacy. "It's a real nice place with great food and the atmosphere is awesome. You'll love it."

She agreed and arranged to meet him there within 10 minutes; they were seated at the cozy restaurant and he ordered a bottle of wine. Finally they had a chance to know the other even better.

"I've always thought you were handsome Gordon I bet you didn't know that. I don't think you noticed that. I never tried giving off signals but I sure believed it."

"Well thanks, he replied, I've thought that about you too. I mean look at you, you're still remarkably attractive, and now, wearing that top, well it only makes you appear more alluring. A guy would have to be crazy not to want to know you personally. I hope I'm not drooling." She loved what he said and laughed at the drooling remark.

With aphrodisiacs and wine in her system and being seated in a booth, Yvonne scooted closer. She had a light buzz and the combo may have fed into a relationship with him. She felt the urge to snuggle and he was there.

"This is nice Gordon, being here with you. I really feel comfortable and more then I actually thought. I feel a certain something" and she paused a moment, "I feel this certain bond to you." She looked at him and smiled and touched his hand but initially he pulled it away.

His thought was "This is another mans wife." He didn't say anything but that's what he thought. He smiled but then he thought further, "What the hell, go for it. She's the one that's hitting on me so why not? Maybe she's a well, a good bang." Then he ostracized himself for thinking along those lines. He contradicted himself and thought, "Shit it has been what, 3 years, hell go for it!"

Of course the reoccurring thought that she was flirtatious popped up and he thought, "What does she want? What is she looking for? Isn't she in love with Tom?"

Then it all came to him. He recalled hearing something about her and Tom a while ago. It wasn't from his sister Karen either. Tom and Yvonne were on the outs maybe. From what he thought he heard the two of them had marital issues. She could be fresh bait.

"Is Yvonne live bait? Was she on the market? Were she and Tom separating in reality?"

"So Yvonne, you think I'm a neat guy and that means youuu like me? You think I'm handsome actually? That means, and he paused a moment, you are interested in me? Is that why we're having lunch? Because if things aren't cool with you and Tom and you aren't in good standing with him, then please I'll be happy to spend time with you", he said facetiously. "I mean, I'll be very happy to spend any kind of time with you."

"Tom and me, separating, oh no we aren't separated at all Gordon. We are simply in a flux in our marriage. I guess that means I'm open to ideas outside my marriage as is he. So if something happens to click between us, which may not be out of the question Gordon, well that's awesome. I mean it too. If we don't well then we simply can say, we know each other much better now." Then she smiled and held his hands.

That time he let her hold his hands. He smiled after hearing her response. He looked at the waiter, ordered another bottle of wine, and asked him to take their order for lunch. "Gordon, are you looking to get me drunk?"

"Oh heck no, I want to get drunk so I can enjoy this even better" but he could hold his alcohol better then most individuals.

They talked and talked and became closer. They began to know one another extremely well. Eventually before receiving the bill he suggested, if she was remotely interested, finding a motel, out of the way and getting to know one another even much better.

Not even hesitating, she boldly looked at him and said she preferred a hotel. He was game and knew where to go.

She forgot that she planned a romantic evening with Tom; even though it came to her after the fact, she remembered he said he may be gone until tomorrow.

After shopping and with the intent of becoming intimate with Tom, ironically she was out flirting with Gordon instead. Once again she screwed things up but she wasn't sure he'd be home anyways. Anyways, Gordon was single and Gordon was sexy too.

Heading to a hotel, she carried in some bags containing the lingerie and aphrodisiacs. "Gordon, I've an idea, why don't you sit down, kick off those shoes and socks, and let me put on a little display for you. What do you say honey?"

"What do you mean" he asked and she explained that she just went out and bought lingerie and she needed to model it for someone. She invited Gordon to sit and watch.

"Oh sure thing girlfriend, show you stuff. Let me see it, mm mmm, mmm!"

She giggled and told him to sit tight while she went and changed into a babydoll. His eyes woke up and compliments, sexual compliments flew left and right. She walked around the living room and then back to change into the chemise, then her teddy, and then the see thru gown which set him off big time.

He stood up and casually walked up to her. Using his Italian charisma, he swept her off her feet, literally while in her see thru gown.

Looking at her with blazing lust in his eyes he said to her, "God Yvonne wouldn't you enjoy the presence of an Italian cock inside you. An Italian cock dear is like a polish kielbasa. I have to say seeing you in that is the sexiest I've seen a lady such as you, in years. You are pure and adorable and gorgeous, and wearing that only multiplies how incredibly sexy you actually are!"

She fell for him and his charming words instantly. She looked into his eyes like a little puppy but became starved for more then that. She craved what he offered. "Put me down honey, I want to undress you. I want to kiss your body. I want it, ohhh I want you Gordon! I want your body in me, around me, and all over me baby."

"Gordon, let's have sex!" She was hott and full of a fervent lust.

He put Yvonne down and right away she unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it over his head. She had seen his chest before. This time he looked even more delicious. With a sufficient tuft of a drifting hair trailing down his chest and stomach, he was inviting. She ran her hands through his chest hair.

"That's nice Yvonne. It's real nice." His eyes closed letting her do her thing.

Gordon's body was muscular with its stocky build. He emits a sexuality that thousands of women adore, so he's been told. He takes pride in that and knows he's a good looking guy.

"I love your body Gordon. It's a man's chest and a man's body. It's perfect in many ways. You're hair is thick; you have nice muscle mass, and the sheer bulk of you makes you a man's man Gordon. You are so sexual and it shows... mmmm ooooohh." She leaned in and kissed his chest.

"Lick it Yvonne, show me how sexy I really am girl. Lick my chest; heck lick me all the way down to my" but he stopped short of saying what she expected he might say.

She did exactly as he asked and when she began going down further, he groaned.

He said "Damn you are hott! You Yvonne are one of the sexiest I've known. The way you did what you did makes this all... mmmm, I bet you never thought you'd hear me say this is all erotic would ya?"

"Oh yes I did Gordon" she said; from there she unbuckled his shorts and unzipped them. They dropped to the floor. "Take off my gown honey. I wanna be naked for you. I want to be fucked by you Gordon. Be sexual like I know you are Gordon, be real sexual baby, mmmmm" and then her eyes closed waiting for him to strip her naked.

With her eyes shut, she felt a cool rush of air float over her skin. She felt the gown drop from her shoulders. She felt two hands and arms flock her frame and then she felt herself being lifted up. He cradled her in his strong arms. Smiling, she opened her eyes up to look at him. He was smiling at her exquisite beauty as he cradled her in his arms.

"Lord how can he not think you're sexy. I haven't made love in three years. Thank you, thank you for giving me this chance." He carried her to the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed. He removed his boxers and stood naked in front of her.

His limp cock was massive even with out being aroused. She was astounded at its size.

Thinking to herself her eyes were in awe of his size, she was astounded at how large and long it actually was.

"Oh my god Gordon, it's, it's" but she paused due to her amazement of its size. "It's mammoth! What you said was an understatement sweetheart, it is massive!"

He grabbed it in his hands. "It is nice isn't it? I mean from a woman's point of view that is, isn't it? I haven't had this pleasure of being with a woman for so long and being with you is so incredible Yvonne. Do you like cock? Do you like cock this size? I hope so. I hope it's not too big. You should see me when I get hard. It is unreal I think. Hold it if you want, please feel free. What would you like to do with it?"

"Oh shit, everything Gordon, everything, and anything, almost honey. Yes, let me hold it. Kneel over me and let me hold it, ohhh my god! Come closer, ohhhhh yeah it's sooo, sooo awesome. This is not just outrageous, it's unbelievable" as she held his cock with her two hands. Looking at it she asked "Would you mind if I licked it? Or should I jack you off and then you slide it inside me?" She couldn't decide what she wanted. She was simply crazed by its massive size.

"Hell Yvonne it's been 3 years; I'm as lucky as they come. That's what I think. Do what you want. Just make sure of one thing and that is make sure you have an orgasm. I want to make sure you have an incredible orgasm."

Not sure how to answer that she said "I hope so too. I sure do hope I have the best damn orgasm a woman could have with a cock as sexy as yours." Then she put her tongue around it and while holding or shifting herself around it, she licked and licked. Finally he lay down and she got underneath so she could lick his balls as well

She was easily turned on and so was he by their erotic merger. Yes she's sucked off Tom, time and time again. They've had their fair share of diversity as far as good sex was concerned. She knew what to do and how to do it.

Finally she took is hardened monster and began swallowing his 'Italian Stallion.' The name was suitable. She didn't call it that out loud. She figured he's probably heard it more then enough.

He didn't jam it down her throat. He let her advance as she wished. He lay there enjoying every moment while becoming turned on more and more. The intensity increased within him. He craved the ultimate moment with Yvonne.

"Ohhhh baby" he called out, "I'm so ready for you. I'm so, so ready to do you baby, are you ready too?"

"Fuck yes Gordon shove that monstrous beauty up inside me", she said loudly. "Lay it in there and let's do what we came here to do. We were meant to do this honey!" She began to breathe harder as she became hornier. "I'm more then ready to fuck your brains out Gordon. I wanna make you soooo happy. You're the one who hasn't had sex. I wanna make you happy baby. Oh fuck yesss, yess I do!"

His cock pushed into her hott mushy pussy and she spread her legs apart so he had room to move forward and get inside her. She moaned instantly when she felt his sizable stock. Feeling its almost uncompromising size made it rough for her initially but since Gordon was a sexual, lovable, and needy man who hadn't had sex in ages, she wasn't about to let him down.

Eventually his massive fragment was more soothing inside her. The wetter she became the more natural a lubricant she was. A smile crossed her face as she felt his mammoth cock swiping her in and out.

"Ohhh fucking god Gordon ohhhh fucking god yes, oh yess that's ohhh yes that's so fucking good! Ohh I love your cock! I love it inside me like that. Oh god yes, yes, fucking yes Gordon I'm gonna cum, yes I am! Yes, oh god ohhhhhhhhhh" and finally she orgasmed wildly while scratching him, and let out a rip roaring scream. She felt something colossal flush inside her cunt. She felt Gordon explode as if she was blasted by a fire crew's hose. His intensity impressed her like nothing else. She was consumed by his manly sexuality.

He truly was a man's man. His massive size, his bulky physique, and his muscular frame along with his charisma engulfed her completely. She kissed him madly on his lips and he returned her kisses. He collapsed to her right leaving one arm straddling her naked frame. Breathing heavily, he whispered, "Thank you Yvonne, thank you, thank you, thank you sweetheart. This was absolutely perfect. You were absolutely wonderful. A man couldn't ever be any happier then you made me feel this afternoon, thank you honey."

He turned to roll her over so he could hug and kiss her. Then they hugged quietly as she smiled.

She rubbed his chest holding him closely. "You are beautiful. I could make love with you over and over. Would you give me that pleasure again? Would you give me that honor of making love with you again Gordon?"

"Yvonne without question I'd make love to you if you have the same feelings without a question I would."

Laying and staring at the ceiling, she drifted about what this meant in relation to everything else that was going on in her life. Gordon gazed at a woman he had no idea was so incredibly talented, a woman who was so sexually wonderful and had he found, if it didn't work out between her and Thomas, a woman to actually love?

The serenity of the atmosphere was rudely interrupted.

A beeper went off out of nowhere. His beeper in fact and the beeper only, yes only went off for one reason. Only two entities knew of his beeper number at that. Karen was one and the other was the FBI. He heard it and when he did, his anxiety level jumped. Something was seriously wrong. Something was happening and he had to touch base with the FBI.

All of a sudden it beeped again. He checked the first and it was the FBI. He checked the second one and it was Karen. "Ohhh Fuck" he exclaimed "Oh my fucking god!"

"Gordon, what's wrong? What's going on?"

"It is hard to explain but I am sure you know who I really am, right. You know, I'm sure that my real name isn't Gordon, right. Karen told Tom that a long time ago. You know my predicament. You know I am in the Witness Protection program right?" She nodded yes.

"Well this is serious and I have to call them because it sounds as if Karen's husband, who I worked for and turned in to the Feds, has found us. I am sure of that Yvonne. If he finds us, he'll kill Karen, me and take the kids. This can't happen. Hold on while I call. Stay there while I make a call."

Gordon left the room and called a special number. He was told to meet the Feds at a certain hotel, which by coincidence was the one he was in. Karen was on her way with her kids. He went back into the bedroom and still naked, looked at Yvonne, and sat down next to her.

"Whatever happens Yvonne somehow I'll be in touch, and you will know it, alright? I want to tell you one thing. I love you for being here today with me. If something long term develops, that's awesome too, but don't wait for me because I am not sure where my destiny lies. You have to remember that sweetheart. Damn you are beautiful and sexy! Oh my god you are sweetheart. What a body you have and I'm so lucky today."

She was confused by the commotion but knew this might be a one time thing. Regardless she learned to treasure what happened. That in itself was enough for her.

"I love you Gordon and thank you for being a wonderful man. Thank you very much." They hugged and she dressed and left. He cleaned up and went up 4 floors to where the Feds were at. Karen was there with within minutes.

Yvonne drove home having mixed emotions; one moment she cried and then she was whistling gleefully thinking all was fine and dandy. She was all screwed up emotionally. Thomas decided he was going out to dinner since she wasn't around. When Yvonne got home she saw his bag she went up to take a shower since he wasn't around and she needed one anyways.

She wasn't sure what was going to happen next as far as she and Tom were concerned. He didn't know either.

But from an outsiders perspective, he was the one actually getting screwed, not her!

12