Witness Protection Ch. 11

Story Info
Tom, Robin, Jennifer, Karen and even Yvonne in Final Chapter.
7k words
3.86
22.5k
2
1

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and Yvonne were on different paths. Tom finally got his just rewards which Yvonne had been enjoying for a long while already. It didn't matter to Tom any longer that she had been because he was in his own new exciting relationship with Robin. It was a long overdue relationship with one woman he always saw as attractive and he liked.

Robin in fact liked him more and it showed due to her invitation to meet him outside Chicago after a 2 day rendezvous locally. It turned out to be a glorious week for both.

Meanwhile, the trip for Yvonne wasn't going smoothly for her. Her relationship with Tom troubled her almost the whole time. First she had to get him off her mind before she could enjoy herself. It was difficult. Even a month long getaway wasn't guaranteeing her happiness.

Not discussing her thoughts on the plane ride down to Del, she was quiet and Del sensed something was wrong. Finally after arriving at the condo, Del asked that she break down and let off some steam. Although Del wanted more intimacy, she could wait for it. First order of business was refocusing Yvonne's train of thought.

The next morning, it was a warm and breezy but sunny day. Yvonne went out to clear her mind and remove the negative thoughts she had. Shopping would do her good and per Del's insistence, Yvonne would absolutely love the ambiance the Uptown shops.

The tree lined sidewalks were perfect. The stores were open air shops. Music played along the strip on both sides of the street; that relaxed any shopper. Seeing as it was a warm and sun-filled breezy day, it quickly put Yvonne at ease. She put herself to task by telling herself it was going to be a fun productive day shopping wise. She told herself "With an locale like this I will come away happy especially with the clothes and accessories around here. Even the scenery is perfect."

Crossing the street men, women, and even couples walked in or out of one particular store often. The shop seemed popular. She saw several men go into it by themselves. She decided she'd head that way and see why it was so popular. Upon walking in, they carried top name brands for women and men and the store was larger then most along the strip.

Looking around men as were women were in the women's section for mini modeling shows. The clerks, aged 18 to 35 modeled anything from dress suits to lingerie. One unsuspecting male was there but not for that although he stopped a bit to watch the lingerie modeling for a few minutes.

Finally he headed over to the racks away from it and called on a clerk to help him. He had to buy some clothes for a woman since she didn't have anything to wear on a daily basis. The clerk tried to help out but was failing miserably since styles were different due to generation gaps.

Gordon was the man nearby with the clerk and Yvonne, when she saw him at the back of the store, her heart leaped. Emotions began to soar. Happiness finally filled her soul. Seeing someone she knew and desired due to their tryst a few days ago sent her hoping and craving for him again.

The clerk stood by his side discussing what Karen might want, although Yvonne didn't know why right away, she suspected that was the case. Walking into the store, she saw the clerk step away and look at other racks. The clerk saw Yvonne and Yvonne summoned her over discreetly. Pulling a pad out and writing something down inconspicuously she asked the clerk to ask the man if his name was Gordon. Gordon had to change his name to Gil. It was a requirement of the Witness Protection Program.

The clerk went back up and under strict instructions from Yvonne asked the man if his name was Gordon by the way. Departing from choosing clothes, his head turned sharply at her. The clerk looked at him. She felt weird about it all and said some woman asked her to ask him.

Gordon looked around but no woman seemed to be looking at him and he didn't see Yvonne. Yvonne caught the clerk's eye and summoned her over again. Yvonne took over as the 'clerk' from that point on.

Walking up behind Gordon, she assumed the duties of a clerk. "Sir remarked Yvonne, let me assist you. I may be better suited to help you out with your choice of clothes. These aren't for you are they?"

Immediately he turned around. He was surprised and wanted to hug Yvonne and Yvonne felt the same way. He hesitated knowing he couldn't become involved in any capacity with the woman he had sex with the other day. Yvonne's emotions played tricks on her. She felt the need to hug her one time lover. Was he her new lover? She thought so, but he knew better. He had priorities. Yvonne was the aggressor.

She lunged at Gordon, while the clerk stood by and watched. She kissed him passionately. Gordon succumbed to her succulent exciting kisses. "Ohhh I miss those, I really did miss them." He was swept up without getting another word out by Yvonne and her kissing. Her hands swamped him. He pulled Yvonne in tight while the sales clerk stood by unnoticed watching the two madly embed their feelings through their kissing.

The activity registered in the store on cameras and the sales clerk's mind sent her emotionally spinning. Their passion for kissing one another turned on the clerk as she wished some boy would come to her rescue and make her feel the same way. Gordon and Yvonne wouldn't stop for a few seconds until murmuring could be heard above the music and mini modeling show.

Heads began turning, looking for the sounds. No one could see where they came from, except the sales clerk. Finally she felt she had to do something. She walked up closer clearing her throat. Gordon stopped immediately. His display of emotion was refocused right away. They smiled to the clerk. Gordon excused himself while Yvonne winked and smiled at her too. The clerk impishly smiled back and told them sorry.

Gordon ogled Yvonne saying to her how she still looked as incredible the day they ran into one another at the mall but injected one other comment. "Honey, I'm sorry but I, we can't do this. I'm in a predicament, as I'm sure you know, which doesn't allow us a chance whatsoever to be together. I'd love to go right now with" but she interrupted him.

"Oh, umm I see, yes it's okay Gordon. It is okay. I should have known better. I wish you could tell me what's going on and how you are and how Karen is, but if that isn't possible, I'll understand. I will understand."

"I can't and I don't know if I will ever be able to, but you do know one thing. You know where I am at so maybe down the road, if things settle down and my so-called life is better then you and I can spend time together like the other day. Baby that was awesome and I could have done that I don't know how many times over. Yeah baby, I really enjoyed that with you."

What he told her saddened her, but regardless she helped him with the task at hand and picked out clothes which were appropriate for Karen. They went up as the sales clerk who originally helped him out cashed him out. He thanked her for being discreet and told her he'd be back and search her out for any other sales. Before exiting the store and parting ways, Gordon planted one last kiss on Yvonne. It was an emotional one for her.

She never did buy anything that day but walked the streets trying to clear her already muddled mind. She discovered as much as she liked Del and the times she spent intimately with her, she longed for something that was a foundation of her love.

She longed for Thomas. She knew she would have to eat crow before he'd have her back. She knew she'd probably have to bend over backwards to regain his love 100%, but she knew one thing and that was she was over her head with the relationship she was having with Del. She knew that relationship had no foundation to rest on other then lust for a sexual partner which had no meaning behind it. It would be short-lived in the general scope of things.

Back home, Thomas and Robin enjoyed their two days together. Having made love to the woman who lived behind him, he was in heaven too. She was a wonderful guest to say the least. She was an incredible lover. Their time spent at his house was not emotionally draining. It only added to his desire to be with her and find out how it all could be sexually more exciting in Chicago. He couldn't wait.

Upon arriving in the Windy City, he hailed a cab which took him to the hotel she was staying at. Her company insisted she room with another employee. The put a damper on his plans, but somehow he would figure something out. When he called from a house phone that he arrived, Robin's roommate answered unsuspectingly. Not thinking and assuming the woman who answered was Robin, Tom said "Heya honey, I'm home. I'll be right up so we can, well you know; I have something big for you."

The woman who he didn't know was dumbfounded. She had no idea what he meant. All she knew was some nice sounding guy was coming up to give her or Robin something 'big.'

"What the hell was this guy talking about" she asked out loud. Robin was in the other room and didn't expect him for 2 hours. He turned up in Chicago too early and didn't field the call soon enough.

"Some guy just called Robin and it was weird. He called me 'honey' and was saying something about he was home and he'd be right up. He said he had something big or large or something like that for me. Umm that uhh worries me. Isn't that strange? Or do you know" but then she realized what was up. "Ohhhh my, my Robin, you were expecting someone weren't you? Ohh wow Robin." Robin's roommate could tell by Robin's face that Robin was expecting a visitor.

"Robin, you, you ohhh you little devil you. Come on, come on Robin spill it. Give me all the juicy details. Come on" she exclaimed pestering Robin.

"Umm, this uhh, well I wasn't supposed to have, umm a roommate Caryn. It, well he's a guy I uhh know and he and I were well...I'm not going to get into it. This was all planned out a while back and I knew it would come up but they did this at the last second to me. I can't go into it."

"Ooooooohh lala girl I am out of here. I'll room with Trish. She's all by herself. I want what you want, well yes I'd love some of that action too, but that's not what I mean. I'd love to have a date too like what you are going to have. I'll tell Trish you and I don't get along. I'll pack my stuff and call her and see if she's okay with that plan. You little devil you."

Robin thanked her over and over. Problem solved as Caryn left moments before Tom arrived. Circling back around to see who this delicious man was that Robin was meeting while in Chicago, she was impressed and had to let Robin know. Going to a house phone she called Robin just as she was answering the door.

"Ohhh girlfriend, ooooohhh he is scrumptious. Yes I saw him, have fun girl, mmmm." The two laughed and Robin thanked Caryn again.

"Who was that" asked Tom. She told him the situation and both agreed they were thankful everything turned out well and without questioning the other moved in for the kill, hugging for a while appreciating that both were together for two more days.

"What's first" asked Tom. She told him, he whisked her to the main bedroom, and he began undressing her. "You are as sexy today as you two days ago. This is, I am, ohh yeah let's make love Robin!"

Life was finally beginning to really get good for Tom. Undressing her down to her bra and panties, she didn't hesitate. She took them off too and he undressed himself until he got down to his boxers, but she removed those for him anticipating a load of foreplay.

"Kiss me everywhere Thomas. Kiss me anywhere you want and I'll ask for more Thomas. I'll plead for more and more yes more kissing. I want you to kiss me everywhere."

He laid her down, smiled, and snuggled up next to her as he kissed one erogenous spot to the next. She watched him as he methodically kissed around her breasts, down her sides, back up towards her neck and then all over her neck.

He was a seasoned pro. He's had years and years of experience in the art of foreplay and she knew it and was grateful. Not muttering a sound she simply watched as his head bobbed and darted from one sexy and succulent spot to the next, but he craved more then simply where he had been. He wanted to head south; way, way south, but it was too early for that.

He rolled her over on her front side, kissing up and over her back. Feeling his lips on her lower shoulder blades, he careened upwards to the tips of her shoulders but not cruising too quickly to any one point.

Tom was feeling that he was falling in love with the woman he once spurned earlier. He didn't want to at that time but he had to and she understood. This was a sweet reckoning for both. Tom, knowing the city well, was in a comfort zone even though he had never been with any other woman other then with her the other two days. That day the two were spending as much time with one another enjoying the luxury of the others naked body.

"Ohh my god Thomas you are incredible. I love how you kiss me like that. It is awesome sweetheart. You are awesome. She didn't weep and she didn't giggle. She absorbed his tender loving kisses as each one was applied to her soft skin.

"I love your body Robin and he kissed her in the small of her back, it is perfect. It is incredibly perfect. I want you, I crave you, and I lust for you so much I can't believe it. I think, no I know that you are perfect as any woman."

The gentle touch of his soft lips made her go nuts so much so that she flipped over. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him against her. He felt her breasts and felt like looking at them but she had him against her so closely he couldn't see them. He rose his head up and saw her smiling eyes and mouth. "You need a long sexy kiss" he said.

"Yes Thomas, I do. I need a long sexy kiss and from you specifically."

That's what he did and as the two embraced. It went on forever. He kissed her, for more then a few minutes. Finally after what seemed like ten minutes, he kissed her breasts. He eventually let his tongue loose on her nipples and she squealed in pleasure.

Obviously Robin had been holding it in. He wondered what she would think if he did go to her forbidden land which really wasn't forbidden, it was simply untapped. He wanted to prolong it and enjoy all her other assets.

His head slid south and he rolled her over again stopping and visiting her mature shapely ass. That triggered his cock to come out of remission. Kissing her cheeks turned him on and he didn't want to become aroused too early that day. They had hours and hours to spend time getting to know one another that way. Even thought the two already spent time getting to know the other that way, it was different in the Windy City.

Eventually her sensuous nature tore him down. He had kissed her everywhere including tight up next to her glory hole. Both were ready a couple hours later after all the fore play and it was Tom who did the foreplay, but he could care less because he was getting his just reward.

The two made love like love is supposed to be done. It was even more intense because Tom controlled everything exactly how he wanted it to be controlled. He didn't go on a rampage with her. He didn't fuck her brains out from the beginning. Tom took his sweet old time, driving his cock deep into her warm juiced up hole.

Robin provided the rest. She oozed with desirable noises, moaning and groaning and pleading for a good pounding which he gave her, but not as soon as she craved it. He knew exactly when to let out his passionate feelings that she sought from him.

From nowhere while driving her deep he began to flick a finger against her clitoris with precision. That drove her nuts. She got louder and she seemed more intense in her desire to climax with him.

She got out of control, which wasn't all bad, but he didn't expect her to orgasm so soon. She screamed out pleasurably which in turn only made him hornier then ever. He continued thumping while she loved the feeling he supplied her with.

The two had sex the way a man and woman are supposed to have sex. It was great and neither Robin nor Tom left the bed for a half hour afterwards. It was time for food; room service was ordered in. They ate in bed, and then snuggled.

Then Robin felt it was time for her to enforce foreplay on Tom. He let her do as she pleased. He loved it and didn't move unless instructed or prodded.

That Thursday was awesome. Later that evening, after showering with one another they dressed and walked the downtown streets. Holding hands as if two teenagers or young lovers, life was enjoyable for both. Tom loved holding her hand.

It was infatuating to him but it was never the same as real love. She was only a replacement for the real thing. As exciting as the adventure was, something was missing. She wasn't leaving Chuck and Tom didn't know where his suspended marriage stood. Tom committed himself to exploring every sexual avenue possible with the exciting Robin. "Boy is she a great lover and an awesome fuck" he thought while walking the downtown streets.

Almost speaking aloud, she practically captured what he thought he was thinking to himself. "What did you say honey" asked Robin. "I thought I heard you say something to yourself."

"Oh, oh yeah I guess I was thinking. My thoughts were about you actually or about you and I. He smiled and looked her in the eyes. He stopped and held her other hand and realized he deeply liked Robin and felt some commitment, although not in love with her, he didn't want to let go of something good long term.

He kissed her right out in the open for a moment. They hugged. She loved it and hugged him longer then expected. He loved how she felt against his body. "God isn't she incredible" he asked himself.

"Man-o-man Robin, how you and you know who don't get along, I don't know why. Maybe it's like me in that things got stale after a while. Personally, I never thought my marriage was stale, but hell I'm glad she thought so. Spending this week the way you and I've spent it, well I wouldn't trade it in for anything in the world honey."

She giggled and hugged him again. "I suppose saying that, I feel the same way. It is easy to get stale, isn't it, on the other hand after saying what you said, maybe I should be feeling turned on, shouldn't I or can I?" She was being facetious. But she wanted to engage him again if possible.

He put his feelings for Yvonne aside again. He had been wondering how she was doing. He missed her a little. He loved the exciting intimacy he shared with Robin, but a hint of him longed for Yvonne.

That feeling came and went. "Care to go back and relax she asked. Trust me Thomas I'll make it worth your while. I'll make sure we both have a very, very nice time."

"Ohhhh you will, will you? Hmm and what can I expect from you when you say 'a very, very nice time,' huh Robin? You want to light the fire now by giving me hints?"

They both laughed out loud. He tightened his hold on her hand and then did an about face heading back for their hotel. Their pace quickened as they got closer to their hotel. That evening, they had drinks and relaxed. She undid a couple of buttons and massaged his chest. He relaxed and let her do her thing. He watched her face. She was at peace. She was happy that she was with him and he felt the same way. "This is wonderful said Robin, isn't it?"

"Yep it's that and more he replied. I think, yep I think I could push everything out of the way right here, spare the bedroom and kiss every last inch, centimeter, and heck millimeter on your sexy ass body Robin."

"Then do me if that's what turns you on. Heck Thomas, I'll even undress for you if that's what you want to do."

"Nah, I'm not gonna do that. I'd rather have sex if you want to?"

"Oh god sweetheart, I'm actually, uhhh well I'm a little sore."

12