Witness Protection Program

Story Info
Two mobsters are reassigned by nanotech to sexy new roles.
2.1k words
4.22
42.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bqnk
bqnk
346 Followers

The officer spoke without looking up from her tablet.

"Though we don't foresee a need for either of you to testify again; due to the nature of this case and your knowledge of the Gorlami crime family, it's best to keep you two together in the protection program. Does that sound okay to you?"

Julio slapped me on that back and laughed. "Do you hear that, Antonio? The family gets to stay together after all!"

Julio and I have been running on the streets for Don Gorlami since we met in high school - that is: until everything went south. Our getting to stay together was probably the best news we've heard in the last two years.

We were both beaming ear-to-ear as the officer made some adjustments on her tablet.

"Wonderful. In that case, I'm setting the diagnostic to DUAL PROFILE and the audio to the room speakers in front of you. The nurses are now injecting you with the nanites. They should come online in a few seconds. As part of the Witness Transition Process, you will be prompted by the diagnostic, asked some questions, etc. While some questions may seem irrelevant, keep in mind this is an important part of the process. Take your time and please be cooperative. All right, guys. Good luck! I will step into the observation chamber and see you both after your transition."

"Bye!" we both said in unison, still amped up from the news. In less than a minute a melodious, albeit robotic, woman's voice came through the speakers in front of us.

HAVE YOU AGREED TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE?

"We sure have! Haven't we, Antonio?" Julio punched me in the arm.

"Damn it, Julio! You hit me right where she gave me the fucking shot."

"Ha! Sorry, pal. Hopefully, you'll toughen up in the transition." I rolled my eyes, holding my smarting arm, and chuckled.

YOUR TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENTS HAVE BEEN LOGGED. THE RANDOM IDENTITY SELECTION PROCESS HAS BEGUN. SINCE YOU ARE BEING PLACED UNDER PROTECTION TOGETHER, A DUAL IDENTITY PROFILE WILL NOW BE SELECTED AT RANDOM.

"Oh man, it's time to find out who we gonna be, Antonio! Who we gonna be?!" Julio always talked a mile a minute. I, however, now at the end of a failed life of crime and on the edge of finding out who I would be for the rest of my life, sat nervously twiddling my fingers.

JULIO: YOUR NEW NAME IS ROBERT MORINI.

Julio cracked up laughing. "Do you hear that, Antonio? I'm still Italian! Woo hoo!"

AND ANTONIO: YOUR NEW NAME IS ALYONA MORINI.

"Robert and Alan Morini! Hell yeah, Antonio! We're finally brothers!" He wrapped one big arm around me and gave me a hug and we laughed together. But after a moment I realized something didn't sit right about my first name.

"Uh, Diagnostic. Can I ask you a question?"

CERTAINLY, ALYONA.

"Alan-ya? Is that an Italian name?"

NO. IT IS A RUSSIAN NAME. YOUR NEW IDENTITY PROFILES HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED AND WILL COMMENCE OPERATION OVER THE NEXT FEW MINUTES. MY NEXT TASK IS TO CONFIGURE YOUR BODIES TO THE SPECIFICATIONS SET BY YOUR RANDOM PROFILES. LET'S TALK WHILE I ADJUST YOUR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS. YOU FIRST, ALYONA. TELL ME: WHAT IS ROBERTS MORNING ROUTINE?

A strange rumbling had begun to grow low in my tummy. A heat. It radiated from my pelvis and seemed to collect in my hip bones. When my heart beat a dull pain shot into my balls. Every beat they felt tighter and tighter. And higher and higher.

"Robert's morning routine?" How would I fucking know?

YES, ALYONA: WHAT IS ROBERT'S MORNING ROUTINE IN YOUR NEW LIFE? THINK.

I sneered at the mundane question for a moment, but then remembered what the officer said. The words came to me in an instant and I spoke. "Robert works from home. He is a very rich venture capitalist with lots of help. Most mornings he sleeps in."

VERY GOOD, ALYONA.

"Yeah! Great job Alan! And I'm rich, too!" I grabbed my arm again, annoyed. I knew he was Julio, but for some reason, I could only think about how I wished Robert would stop hitting my sore arm.

AND HOW DO YOU SPEND YOUR MORNINGS, ALYONA?

I sighed. "Well. I go downstairs. I make coffee. I turn on TV to morning show with my favorite news people. Then I read paper. I sip coffee until it is time to wake up my Robert."

Julio started laughing. "Ha! Antonio, why the fuck are you talking like that? Stop cutting up! You must be the weird sibling. HAHA!"

"Shut up, Robert!" I growled at Julio and then looked at the speakers. "Ms. Computer. Please tell. Why do I sound this way?"

In an instant my w's had changed to v's. My voice came out in only broken English in a foreign sing-song rhythm. I pouted my lip and put my hand on my hips. I knew this was highly peculiar, yet my ability to communicate this had been suddenly cut off. I coughed three times to clear the frog out of my throat, but with each cough, the timbre of my voice only increased in pitch. My voice cracked.

"Why is my voice so very weird now? And so very high!?"

YOUR PERSONALITY PROFILE HAS BEEN UPDATED ALYONA. YOU ARE RUSSIAN. BUT THIS IS ONLY ONE OF BILLIONS OF PERSONAL TRAITS AND CHARACTERISTICS. ALL OF YOUR RESPONSES WILL BE FILTERED THROUGH THESE SPECIFICATIONS FOR YOUR SAFETY. WE CANNOT RISK YOU EXPOSING YOUR IDENTITY AND PUTTING YOUR LIFE AND ROBERT'S AT RISK. DO NOT WORRY. THESE RESTRICTIONS WILL ONLY BE IN PLACE UNTIL YOU ALIGN YOURSELF TO YOUR NEW IDENTITY.

"But how long will that take?"

I THINK IN YOUR CASE, IT WON'T TAKE VERY LONG AT ALL. I AM FINDING YOUR BODY AND MIND TO BE EXTREMELY COMPLIANT AND PLIABLE. NOW MAY WE CONTINUE?

God, my body felt like it was on fire. I bit my lip and looked at Julio. He smiled back. "Yeah, relax Alan! Answer these questions so we can blow this police department and bro around our new place."

When did Julio get so handsome? Was it because he was starting to look more and more like the new vision of Robert that was building in my mind? I finally forced myself to look away, butterflies and doubt filling my tightening tummy. Hopefully I was starting to look just as handsome.

NOW MAY WE CONTINUE?

"Yes. Okay. We can continue now."

GOOD, ALYONA. WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP ROBERT?

"I make new pot of coffee. Robert does not like stale pot. He likes fresh. Then I pour him a big, big mug of black coffee and I take coffee to him upstairs."

Julio butted in. "Oh man. You're going to bring me coffee in the morning now? I like the sound of this!"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, only to be met with the sensation of a small pillow under my forearms. A pillow that was growing inside my t-shirt.

AND THEN WHAT DO YOU DO, ALYONA?

"I say hello and good morning. Good morning! Robert dear! Wake up! But he never want to wake up. He is such a sleepyhead every morning. Always I have to convince him wake up."

AND HOW DO YOU CONVINCE HIM TO WAKE UP?

"Well. I sit coffee down on table next to bed and I pull the covers back and I hop in the bed and then I. . ."

I nearly choked.

"Oh god."

AND THEN YOU WHAT, ALONYA?

A cross-eyed view of it shot through my mind.

"Yeah, Alan-ya, then what do you do?" Julio shrugged.

I turned and looked Julio in the eyes, lost in what was happening under my shirt and the unwanted images in my head. I immediately felt two hard divots poke hard through my t-shirt and into my forearms. I had crossed a line. My body was excited. In a way he had never been before. Suddenly the gathering deluge in the crotch of my jeans became noticeable. I was wet. My thighs were separated by a widening gap. I flexed. My balls has ascended, their energy emanating in my lower abdomen. Still looking into Julio's eyes, I blushed, bit my lip, and breathed out in terror.

Julio cocked his neck and scratched his head. "Jesus, Alan. Your hair is getting really long. Are you going to be some kind of hippy?"

I thought about our new morning routine and began to shake my head. "No. Oh god. Oh no," I chirped as I bent forward at the cruel and growing empty feeling building in my pelvis. Panic coursed through me. I felt it collecting in my butt and then I bounced higher in a jolt. It had started to grow. I began to hyperventilate, my butt cheeks seeming to fill, one breathe at a time.

"Oh god."

ALYONA. DO NOT PANIC. PLEASE TRY TO RELAX.

"Oh god. OH GOD!" I couldn't stop. No. This wasn't happening. "OHGODOHGODOHGOD!"

Seeing the horror in my eyes and becoming annoyed with my chant, Julio's cheerful demeanor washed from his face. "Oh-god-WHAT, Antonio? What the fuck is happening, bro?"

I screamed. "Don't you get it, Julio?!!"

He threw his head back in surprise and listened intently.

"Robert and Alyona Morini."

He swallowed.

"We are not going to be brothers!"

The shrill admission echoed off the walls of the lab. Julio's eyes filled with confusion. For a moment there was silence.

And then, like a seismic eruption, my breasts burst from my arms. I couldn't contain them anymore. They were too much. Julio fell back to the side of the room, watching in shock as my tits continued their assault forward. He must have gotten the message because he started to shake his head in disbelief.

"Oh god, Alan. Tell me." He watched on, nearly crying. He tried to cover his eyes, but he was failing. "How do you wake me up in the morning?" His mouth grew wider. And wider.

I moaned in agony and ecstasy, looking at Julio with puppy dog eyes, thinking horrible new thoughts as my t-shirt began to tear at the onslaught of my beautiful, new tits.

"Tell me right now! How do you fucking wake me up in the morning?!!?"

An alarm sounded in the building. A red light in the ceiling over us began to flash as if signaling my grand finale. My t-shirt gave way, my bountiful breast meat pushing through a series of growing holes, spreading them wider, until my shirt ripped loudly and fell in strands from my body. They were unleashed to settle above my tummy. Forever. My rack. Hanging free. Two brand new melons, punctuated by the red strobing light above, pulsing bigger and bigger into the cold laboratory air. All the while the diagnostic pleaded mechanically over the screeching siren:

PLEASE ALONYA, PLEASE RELAX. THE ADRENALIN COURSING THROUGH YOUR SYSTEM HAS OVERRIDEN YOUR MAMMARY SPECIFICATIONS. YOU WERE ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE AN B-CUP. I REPEAT: YOU WERE ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE AN B-CUP. PLEASE CEASE PANICKING IMMEDIATELY OR YOU WILL RISK MORE GROWTH.

I couldn't think. My tits felt electric. Erotic. I already loved my new melons; already becoming acquainted with them as my heavy new reality. And luckily, in what was left of my panic, they were still coming. My eyes pleaded with Roberts' as his face transitioned into view. His frame and muscles had grown considerably. I could tell he was taller. He was rugged and handsome. The man I had met during that cold night in Moscow three years ago was born again. Dirty thoughts, all in a feminine Russian voice, swirled in my mind. A pronounced bulge had formed in his pants. My eyes focused on it, knowing its opposite, tight and ready, lay between my thighs. I knew he was staring at my tits and a thrill of excitement coursed through me when I saw his bulge twitch to life, awakened from its slumber. I could see it lurching into the leg of his pants.

Oh god. How much would it keep growing? I watched in awe. When the diagnostic spoke again, my body was unexpectedly propelled to the edge of my first female climax.

ROBERT, PLEASE RELAX. THE ADRENALIN COURSING THROUGH YOUR SYSTEM IS CAUSING YOUR PENIS TO OVERRIDE THE BOUNDS OF ITS SPECIFICATIONS.

I shuddered. Oh, yes. Then I came. Robert ignored the warning and kept repeating his question, concern growing in his deepening voice. "How do you wake me up in the morning?"

I bit my tongue, moaning. Why interrupt? I watched him grow as waves of pleasure rolled over the flesh of my tits.

"How do you wake me up in the morning? Honey, please tell me!" He was panicking. The monster was growing. Blood rushing to fill it rock hard. I could tell by his voice he was close.

I smiled, then I whispered sweetly.

"Don't worry. I will show you tomorrow."

In Russian.