Witness to My Daughter's Debasement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bare cocks plunged into her mouth, pussy and ass and came back filthy, trailing strands of spent cum. I moved closer and closer reluctantly, but unable to resist. Then the guy vigorously nailing her pussy shook off the last of his orgasm and stepped away. I felt hands pushing me forward, someone saying in my ear "Your turn man".

I looked down at her. Her face was dripping strands of cum as an old Hispanic man violently slammed his meat into her mouth over and over again. Her body shook with the rhythm of the face fuck. They had her tied so her ass was elevated and thighs spread. Her vagina and anus were agape, a thick stream of jism flowing out to ooze down her legs or drip from her pink and swollen lips and clit.

Mindlessly, helplessly, I freed my penis from my pants and stepped forward. The head of my shaft entered her filthy hole and I shuddered in pleasure. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feeling of inch after inch of my cock sliding effortlessly into her cum flooded cunt. Each inch, each millimeter, each molecule I progressed further past her forbidden gates fired my arousal more. By the time I fully buried my shaft in her, my thicker-than-average cock (which my wife occasionally refers to as "the punisher") was straining at the walls of her vagina, filling her totally. I began to work it in and out of her and she responded by grinding her hips to meet my thrusts. I watched the wet skin of her back writhing beneath me as I pumped her. Soon I saw goose- bumps rise across her flesh, her color flush and her muscles tighten as my daughter began quaking through another orgasm. The feeling of her pussy clenching around my meat in ecstasy was too much and I doubled over in an orgasm that made me see stars as I pumped a flood of sperm down into her, flooding my little girl with my seed.

I was pulled back from her pussy by impatient fuckers wanting their turn at my daughter. As my cock dropped out of her I watched a fresh flow of semen gush out to cascade down her inner thighs. Then someone stepped into my place and began shoving his meat into her ass.

I looked around. There were still a lot of guys waiting for their turn. I pulled my pants up and walked toward the door. Outside, I found myself face to face with Asshole Boyfriend. He smiled at me and patted me on the back. "Not staying for seconds?" he asked.

My mind was blown. I couldn't think of a thing to say or a way to react so I just stood there, mouth agape. He slapped me on the back again, chuckled and turned to meet a group of three more guys just coming up, money in hand.

In a daze I wandered the neighborhood until I found myself at a bar with a double martini in front of me. I considered calling 911 on my house and clearing those fuckers out, but I didn't. I just couldn't bring the cops down on my daughter. She'd get booked as a whore. Better that she not know what I know about her; better that my wife not know anything. I squeezed my head between my hands, wishing for a way to unknow what I knew. But there was no chance of that; it would be my burden to bear. Tonight at dinner I'd smile and chat with my girls and pretend everything is normal. And then again the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that.

I ordered another double martini.

12