Witnessing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debra slipped her bra and blouse down and let them fall to the floor. She smirked at the low whistle she heard pass from Deak's lips as he took in her thong, now wet with the juices that she had been releasing since she saw his naked cock. Stepping from her heels, she made to move the thong from her pussy.

"Wait, babe," Deak said, as he moved his hands up Mandy's blouse and cupped her breasts. Looking at Debra, he said, "Rub that pussy through your thong while I take the clothes off our young friend here."

Debra grinned wide, and soon her fingers were stroking her wet cunt though the silky thong. She moaned as she saw Deak lift his hands around Mandy's bra, and she knew the nipples were hard and wanting to be touched.

Mandy moaned softly as Deak teased her breasts, then moved his hands away. Her shirt was lifted from her body, and he unhooked the back of her bra. Debra gasped as the perky little breasts popped free of their confinement. Deak laughed. "Want to suck those tits, don't you Deb?"

Debra nodded yes, and stroked her pussy harder. Deak's cock bounced back and forth against the ass that was hiding from view. His fingers slipped over the band of Mandy's skirt and hooked around it. He slowly maneuvered it down, and slid his calloused hands back up her trim white thighs. Mandy shivered at his touch, as he pressed his palm against her panties. "Oh Mandy," Deak groaned. "You, my love, have made your panties all wet."

Mandy whimpered and moaned, as Deak slipped his finger inside and slowly teased the red bush. Debra stroked her cunt excitedly as she watched. Deak then slid his finger into the virgin hole, and gently rubbed her pussy before pulling his wet finger back out. He slid the moisture against Mandy's lips, saying, "Taste it sweetie. See how hot you are."

Mandy's tongue snuck out and tasted her own slickness. She then closed her mouth over the honey-covered finger, and sucked it greedily. "Mmmm..." she murmured, as she felt her panties being pulled from her pussy.

"Lay down on the bed, Mandy," Deak told her. As she moved to lie on the bed, her eyes heavily laden with passion, Debra moved over to Deak, and stroked his firm cock. "Ladies first," Deak smiled, and turned Debra around to face the bed. He slipped down to his knees and kissed the small of her back, before sliding her thong down her ass and away from her body.

His tongue slicked over each ass-cheek before he stood up. Deak placed his hands on Debra's hips and walked her to the bed, his cock pressed against her. "You're ready to eat that pussy, aren't you, Deb?" He licked her ear as his fingers pulled the pins from her blonde bun. Deak took in the long tresses of gold as he worked all the little pins from her hair. "God, that is nice," he breathed. He trailed his fingers through it, and gently let it lay along her back.

Mandy had not seen Debra with her hair free and flowing, except when they had gone on a few outings. Now that she stood there naked in front of her, Mandy could see the beautiful widow for what she was; all woman.

Debra leaned forward and ran her hands along Mandy's legs, easing them apart. Mandy's sex throbbed in anticipation. Her fingers ran up and down across her breasts. Deak moved away, and lay down on the bed beside Mandy. He began to slowly trace the outline of her nipple, teasing the little bud with his fingers. He watched, excited, as Debra set her knees on the bed and slowly began to kiss the inside of Mandy's thighs, alternating between one and the other.

Debra, tasting the young flesh for the first time, slowly began to lick her way up to the curls that were covered in Mandy's slick juice. Debra's tongue ached to taste it, and to press against it. Her nose filled with the scent of the young pussy. She took small bites of flesh, and when she reached the apex of Mandy's womanhood, she relaxed her tongue, and gave her one long lick on one side of her pussy, avoiding the slit. Then she licked the other side, cleaning the hairs of her cunt.

Mandy groaned out in pleasure as she felt the texture of Debra's tongue slide over her sex. She pushed her hips up, then dropped them down again, embarrassed by her actions. Deak captured a breast in his mouth and sucked on the globe, while he watched Debra work the cunt beneath her mouth. He pulled and kneaded the tit. It was soft and pointy. Mandy pushed her hips up again when she felt a bite against her flesh.

Debra's fingers opened the lips of Mandy's pussy. Then, with her tongue still relaxed, she cleaned the outer walls of the wet cunt, so hot and juicy. Swirling her tongue over the pink sex, Debra tasted each patch of skin, enjoying the two textures sliding together. Her breath stirred the small trimmed hairs, and she tugged on a few of them with her teeth, watching Deak's mouth overtake and suck on the pert tit of Mandy's young body.

Deak's cock was aching, as was the rest of his body. He shifted his body, moving his cock over Mandy's face, offering his throbbing shaft to her mouth. His own tongue began to travel along with Debra's, and together they licked the sweet nectar from Mandy's pussy. "Oh yesss," Mandy moaned, as she looked at the large cock swinging in her face.

Mandy brought up her hand and wrapped her fingers around the hard shaft. Warmth from his sex caressed her face and she lifted her head, letting her tongue creep out to taste the sac that rested under his cock. She licked it softly, then slowly back and forth, feeling it tighten away from her. Raising her head up higher, she licked more; her mouth and lips so close to his body, her tongue enjoying this new taste.

Deak's balls were simmering. He slowly lowered his ass closer to her, letting his balls press against her lips, lifting his tongue from her pussy, "Suck them, Mandy. Suck my balls, baby girl." Then he looked at Debra and their mouths met and merged, each one taking the taste of Mandy's pussy from the other.

Mandy opened her mouth and did as Deak had told her. She started at first just holding them in her mouth, letting her tongue tease and play with them. She could feel the two tongues working her sex, and she felt spurts of heat escape between her moist lips. She began to thrust her hips up to enable the twin tongues to devour her sex, as she sucked on the balls that were in her mouth. The young woman shook with heat and desire, as she continued to lavish his testicles with her mouth; pressing and kneading the flesh, rolling each sphere back and forth, and bucking her pussy against Deak and Debra's mouths, faster and faster.

Debra left Deak's mouth, and dipped her tongue deep into the juice- soaked hole. She moved her head up and down, letting the pussy become covered in her own saliva. She sucked on the silky skin, then blew warm air into the cunt. Deak toyed with Mandy's clit, his tongue sometimes tasting Debra's. He pulled and teased it, swallowing the moisture that Debra continued to rake from the young pussy. He groaned when he felt Mandy's mouth release his balls, then growled when he felt her hands around his shaft, moving it to angle into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck, yesss, sweetie, suck it hard... Oh fuck, yes!" Deak moaned, as he thrust his cock into her mouth. He could barely concentrate on the pussy below him, though it smelled divine. His tongue would take greedy licks of the rosy clit, before he'd grind his cock into Mandy's mouth. Debra came up from the honey-soaked pussy and kissed Deak, again sharing her lover's juices. "Mmmm... sweet," he whispered, as he licked the juices from her chin.

Debra heard a moan from Mandy and knew her time to cum was very close. Using her fingers, she shoved two of them inside the girl's aching cunt, and began massaging the walls of her pussy. Debra watched Deak's tongue snake out and feast on the clit, as he pushed his cock deeper into Mandy's mouth. Deak could feel her teeth graze the edges of his shaft, as he pushed his tongue into the hole with Debra's fingers.

Mandy screamed out, "OH MY GOD!!!!" She thrashed and moaned, as she felt this liquid heat shoot out of her body. Growling, she begged for the sensations not to stop. Her toes curled. She felt as if boiling water were running through her body; she was feeling tremors in every part of her. "OH PLEASE... PLEASE... DON'T STOP!!!"

Debra continued to drive her fingers along the walls of Mandy's pussy, never going far enough to break her hymen. She would leave this place a virgin in that one way, but in all others, Debra planned on having the beautiful girl. She curled her fingers around, screwing the girl, letting the cum cover her fingers. Sucking the juices from her fingertips, Debra then moved her head, allowing Deak to suck and clean the girl's pussy. Deak had enjoyed the experience of Mandy pleasuring his cock, and though he had not yet cum, she had definitely done well on his dick, for a beginner. He watched Mandy's hips lift and fall as he and Debra worked the juices from her cunt. Finally her spasms ended, and Debra and Deak kissed once more.

Deak moved off Mandy's body and Debra stood up, looking down at Mandy's worn body. Deak steadied his breathing as he looked up to see the wet glistening pussy of Debra above him. She was nice and smooth; no little blond hairs sneaked up to peek at him. With his head still at the foot of the bed, he took both his hands and put them on Deb's hips. Pulling her to him, he looked up into her eyes. She smiled, then leaned over him. Deak shifted, moving further back on the bed.

Mandy watched, fascinated, as the two moved into a position that was similar to what Deak and she had just done. This time her eyes met with Debra's, and she watched her mentor take her hand and guide Deak's cock into her mouth as she straddled him. Then, as she watched, she heard the sounds of sucking coming from Deak's end of the bed. Mandy turned her head and watched Debra's ass lift and fall as she slid her wet cunt over Deak's mouth. Mandy then slid her hands over Debra's back and moved her mouth to Debra's shoulder, kissing it and tasting her flesh.

Debra moaned as she felt the soft kisses of Mandy on her skin, and the long licks of Deak's tongue sliding over her wet, sloppy pussy. She bobbed her head up and down on the massive cock that was filling her mouth. She breathed her warm breath onto his skin as her mouth slid deeper onto his cock, letting the tip hit the back of her throat. She pushed her hips deeper into his face, letting her sweet honey cover his features. Moaning against his cock, she soon felt Mandy's movements, and a tongue slid along the base of Deak's cock. She opened her eyes, and saw Mandy's tongue moving over Deak's balls.

Deak growled against the soaked, clean-shaven pussy, as he felt the two women work his cock and his balls. He closed his eyes and vigorously worked the pussy that was grinding into his face, with hard thrusts of his tongue and two fingers; then quickly a third. Driving his tongue into Debra's pussy was heaven, as he drank the blonde's cunt juice and breathed hot air into her. His teeth seized her clit, and he pulled and tugged on it, sucking softly; then harder, while he drove his fingers in deep. He felt the first shots of cum leave his balls; at the same time, Deb's flood covered his fingers and face.

Swallowing Deak's cum rapidly, Debra slid her mouth up and down, along with her hand. Her tongue stroked along the shaft, milking more seed from his body. Mandy's tongue continued to slide over his balls, then up along the sides of the shaft that Debra was slowly releasing from her mouth. Mandy cleaned the white liquid from the base of his cock; then when Debra eased her mouth off the tip, she collided her cum-covered tongue with Mandy's, and the two women kissed. Each woman offered the other her mouth, tasting the salty, bitter juice from Deak's cock.

Debra relished in the kiss, as her orgasm was easing from her pussy. She had felt her own release, and the warmth of the liquid heat leaving her cunt had coursed through her. Deak's tongue licked and suckled the fresh juices, and he then cleaned each wall and each side of her cunt. He pulled his fingers from her pussy and licked those as well, tasting the sweetness of her bald sex, leaving it clean and wet only from his saliva. Deak bit her lips lightly, then eased her from his body.

Everyone lay there; spent, wet, and thoroughly pleasured. Mandy slid from the bed and walked around to the side Debra was laying on. She climbed in alongside Debra's warm body, and pressed herself to it. She rubbed her heated sex against Debra's. Debra smiled at the young woman who was trying to please her. Using her hands, she surrounded the firm young breasts, squeezing the nipples between her fingers. Mandy leaned back, offering her tits to Debra's mouth.

Deak watched the youthful woman rub her sweet cunt over the pussy beside her. Taking a moment to enjoy the display of pussies fucking each other, he reached down and stroked his cock. "Oh fuck, baby, I've got a toy you're gonna love."

Deak moved off the bed, as the women turned to look at him. Mandy's eyes quickly slid back to Debra's body, though, eager to please her more. She leaned over and sucked on Debra's neck, then slid down, sucking on the woman's nipples. Taking one in her little mouth and stroking it with her pink tongue, she then pinched it between her pearly teeth. Debra grabbed Mandy's head and pulled it against her breast, wanting the pleasure to bring with it pain. Mandy's sex was throbbing inside her as she began to bite at the hard nipple, bringing growls and moans to Debra's throat.

"Here, lover," Deak said as he stroked his hand along Mandy's ass- cheeks. Mandy looked up at Deak's hands, and saw a long rubber rod attached to a belt.

"Huh?" she asked, obvious confusion on her face.

Debra smiled, then cupped Mandy's face in her hands. "Let Deak put that on you, sweetie, and then you can fuck me like he would, if he were inside my pussy."

Mandy grinned, as understanding dawned on her. "Like in mom and dad's magazines... I understand," she said. She stood up, and Deak helped her with the large strap-on cock. Mandy felt funny, embarrassed and uncomfortable. She looked into Debra's eyes. "I won't hurt you, will I?" she asked nervously.

"No, baby," Debra answered, and opened her legs wider. She used her fingers to spread her pussy lips apart. Deak squeezed some warm lubricant into Mandy's hand, and then onto his now fully hard and erect shaft. Mandy mimicked his movements, as he smoothed the clear liquid onto his cock. Debra leered up at the girl. "Mmmm... God! That is so sexy. I need you to fuck me, honey. My pussy is so wet for your big cock." She looked into Mandy's eyes and kept her fingers at her cunt, keeping her pussy lips open for Mandy's dick.

Mandy moved back to Debra's sex, and positioned her body as she had seen in the magazines of her parents. She felt Deak's hand wrap around her, and then watched as he helped guide the artificial cock into Debra's wet hole. Debra moaned. "Oh, fuck, yes, baby girl... deeper, honey. Fuck me with all of it."

Mandy pushed slowly into Debra's sweet hole, then slid back out. Deak's hands came up to Mandy's waist, teaching her the motions that would cause the cock to slide along the fleshy walls of Debra's sex. She quickly learned the motion that worked best for her, and brought the most noise from Debra's lips. Then she began to grind her pussy and her fake dick deeper into the blonde's bald cunt. Her mouth again captured Debra's breast, and she pulled and teased the nipple.

Debra's body rocked over and over. The thrusting cock inside her reached deep into her pussy, and stroked the walls with such vigor and excitement. She bit her lip, before screaming Mandy's name. Opening her eyes, she watched Deak slicken his cock even more with lubricant. Her eyes caught with his, and she nodded her understanding.

"Mandy, Deak's gonna fuck your ass baby... it will hurt a bit, but your pussy will still be for someone else, another day. Okay?"

Mandy only nodded, trusting her body to Debra's words. Deak closed his eyes in pleasure, then opened them as he eyed the soft, white cheeks of Mandy's ass. He slid a large amount of lube along the crack and against the hole, using his finger to push into the tight entrance. Deak's body shivered with the excitement he felt, and the urge to ram his cock deep inside her. After spreading her ass hole with two fingers, he then slid them out, leaving her gaping hole open. He used both hands to pull her cheeks open. Deak positioned his cock against the tight virgin hole, then eased the head into the puckered entramce.

"Oh, fuck..." Mandy called out, her ministrations on Debra's pussy ceased. Her ass involuntarily tried to reject the gift of Deak's cock. Debra quickly grabbed Mandy's head and brought her lips down to hers. Using her tongue and teeth to distract Mandy, she slid one hand down Mandy's back, then up to her breast, where she grabbed and stroked it hungrily.

"Mandy.. OH FUCK, YES!!" Deak growled, as his whole cock made its home inside the tight ass of the 18 year old woman. He slowly worked it in and out of her. She eventually relaxed, and began fucking Debra's pussy once more. Soon all three were moaning and thrashing. Deak's cock burned inside Mandy's hole, and he began to grow more furious in his movements. Mandy urged him on, her ass pushing further back, and harder against him.

Mandy begged for Deak to drive into her faster; to fuck her harder and deeper. Her words were echoed by those of Debra. With each push of the rubber cock, and each squeeze of their muscles, Debra came fast and hard, followed by Mandy. Deak stroked two more times, hard and deep, into Mandy's ass hole, and soon his cum was filling up the narrow cavern of Mandy's ass. "OHHHHH FUCK .. YESSSS!!!" they all shouted, their words echoing throughout the house.

Mandy collapsed onto Debra's chest, and Deak kissed the small of Mandy's back as he eased his softening cock from her ass. He moved away reluctantly. Grabbing some dirty shirts from the floor, he wiped his cock, and then used one to wipe down Mandy's ass. Mandy moved away from Debra's pussy, and Deak helped her remove the strap-on. His lips claimed Mandy's, and he sucked on them slowly and gently. Debra took the offered shirt and cleaned her pussy. Sitting up, she ran her hands along Mandy's ass, then eased away from the bed. Deak separated his mouth from Mandy's, and pulled on a pair of boxers.

Debra raised a brow at him, then chuckled. She and Mandy both got dressed, and she told Mandy to gather up all their materials and head out to the car. Mandy looked at Deak, nodded, and almost skipped out of the room, her young innocence barely intact. Debra rubbed up against Deak, kissing him passionately. He took her hand, kissed the back of it, and led her back to the living room, where Debra noticed that Mandy had left behind the newest tract from their church. She picked it up and folded it. "I'll just bring this by another time, when you and I can go over it with more in- depth knowledge."

Deak smiled and said, "Honey... you're welcome to witness to me anytime."

12