Wives and Lovers Ch. 03

Story Info
My wife, her mother & moving in.
10.6k words
4.64
37.7k
75
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING TO READERS - This is a long, rambling story and VERY British which has been divided into several parts for ease of editing and reading. The individual parts will make more sense if read in sequence as they follow straight on chronologically.

Most, but not all chapters contain some sexually explicit sections and the story has a strong theme of taboo family relationships and adultery which some readers may find disturbing and might wish to cease reading now.....

GF

Chapter Three: My Wife, Her Mother & Moving In

Moving in with Margot at her house at Gerrards Cross was not my idea and was mostly driven by Chrissy. I had to admit that in the short term it did seem to solve a lot of our problems about where we should live as a couple. My central London apartment was ideal for me as a footloose bachelor but was less practical for Chrissy and I as a married couple. Despite having nearly six months to think about buying a marital home neither of us had given the issue too much thought and the logistics of being married very much took a back seat to the sexual duties and pleasures that came with the union. In truth I had not wanted to start looking at property until Chrissy returned to the UK and still harboured selfish hopes that she would choose to live in my London flat.

My mother-in-law's house was actually much larger than I had realised on that first visit at Easter. It was an impressive 1970's red brick detached house in considerable grounds with five bedrooms in the main house but at some point had been added to with a substantial self-contained guest annex or granny flat with its own entrance and garage and a connecting door through the utility room to the main house and the house had a very expensive indoor heated swimming pool at the other end of the main building. According to Margot the house had been built for some 1960's pop star, who I had never heard of, who had overdosed and expired with large debts and the oversized house had come onto the market at a knock-down price just when Margot needed a new family home. Gerrards Cross is only 22 miles from London and less than a 5 mile commute to Wexham Park Hospital ideal for both Chrissy and Margot for work which was why my wife had returned to her family home to live after university.

The problem was with me. I suppose that I was a bit uncomfortable sharing a house, any house with anybody else, I had lived on my own since starting university twenty years ago and sharing my life with a wife was going to be a substantial shock to my established life-style, sharing a house with her mother and visiting family members as well would be an even greater one, even if it was Margot. Perhaps especially if it was Margot. I really did want to be married to Chrissy, but we had both jumped into marriage on a whim and neither of us had taken time to consider the implications of the upheavals that would be caused to our established freewheeling living patterns.

Chrissy and I had not really quarrelled about the idea but I had been more than a bit resistant and it had taken several hours' animated discussion for me to come round to accepting that moving into the annex flat might even be considered as a practical idea. She had broached the proposal over breakfast on the Easter Monday and I could see that Margot was as surprised as I was, but I had let it pass until Chrissy and I were alone together and we had spent most of the day discussing options. Margot had sensibly given us space and had taken herself off for the day so that we could argue in private. Our squabbling was not serious and inevitably ended with Chrissy and I making love, twice... although we still failed to come to a final decision. I could prevaricate forever if she was going to keep trying to fuck me into compliance.

We renewed our discussion early the following morning after Chrissy and her mother had taken their morning run and Margo had gone up to her room to shower and change.

As usual Chrissy and Margot had gone out together jogging in their matching grey marl sports bras and tight cropped leggings with bare midriffs and those silly socks which look as though they have fallen down and are in need of pulling up. I watched them take off down the drive and onto the main road their honey blonde pony tails bobbing in unison and their legs pumping. By the time they had gone 100 yards I was hard pushed to tell which was which their bodies were so alike. The only distinguishing feature was Margot wore white trainers and Chrissy fluorescent yellow.

Chrissy had insisted on doing her run every morning whilst we were in Ethiopia which meant that I was obliged to go with her for protection. I consider myself reasonably fit but she beat the shit out of me every single day the only redeeming factor was getting to wash her off in the shower afterwards. I guess the 13 year age difference meant less in the shower than on the road. Those morning showers together became a regular feature of our life and showering with my wife has become one of my very favourite things, a fantastic way to have early morning sex.

"Why are you so set against the idea of living here?" Chrissy had asked me after my initial explosive re-action to the revival of our discussion. "The annex is almost a separate house, it is ready furnished and it is so convenient for both of us..."

"I suppose that I am just not comfortable with moving into the home where you grew up and have lived all your life, and sharing it with your mother..."

"I thought that you and Mummy were getting along fine.... You two seem as thick as thieves sometimes, and I know that she likes you..." She had argued. How the hell could I tell her that part of my reservation was that from the day we met I had been fucking her mother and living in the same house as Margot seemed to me to be a recipe for marital disaster.

"I know.... Margot is terrific..." I answered. In and out of bed....I thought silently. The trouble was that I was addicted to both my wife and my mother-in-law's fantastic bodies and sharing a house would not be able to keep my hands off of either one which could make it a very dangerous and complicated game to play.

"I think we should move into the annex if Mummy agrees....just for a few months... to give us time to shop around for a house of our own....." She stated firmly moving to perch on the arm of the settee. The same couch on which I had fucked her mother to a triple orgasm just two nights earlier. "And we should do it NOW....TODAY!"

I reached up and grabbed her around the waist and pulled her down onto my lap, "So you are laying down the law to me, are you, wife?" I scolded in mock anger. "Expect me to be a pussy-whipped husband, do you?"

"Yes, definitely." She squirmed in my lap and kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth as she wriggled herself about on my prick through the fabric of the jogger bottoms which I had pulled on after getting up.

"Now that is not fair....using sex to get your own way!" I scolded with a smile. She was starting to give me an erection so there was very little likelihood of any further rational argument... I was already on the road to yielding the battle. Dick 1 -- Logic Nil.

"Yes it is...after all, we are the weaker sex..."

"Weaker but smarter..." I conceded and pulled her down beside me, spooning her and reaching around to caress her breast whilst pressing my lips to her neck and nibbling at the tiny short blonde hairs on the nape. My God, this was almost a re-run of being on this same couch with her mother two nights ago, if I closed my eyes I could believe that it was Margot's body next to me they felt so much alike, they even used the same shampoo and they smelled alike.

"Oh shit, Felix...now THAT really is not fair." I wriggled my hand under her soft sports bra and cupped her breast squeezing and tugging at her nipple until it became engorged and huge.

"What?"

"Men can't use sex to win an argument.... Only girls can do that..." She giggled.

"I'm not using sex to try and win anything..... men don't do that remember.."

"Then what the hell do you call what you are doing?"

"I'm just making my wife's body feel good... so that she might take pity on me and come up to our bedroom for pre-breakfast sex."

She squirmed around until she was sitting astride my lap, her knees flanking my hips the reached down and started to squeeze and caress my hardening erection.

"I've got a better idea..." She announced standing up and held out her hand for me to join her. "Come with me..."

"Where to?" She was already leading me through the kitchen and into the utility room and then suddenly we were at the connecting door to the guest annex. The key was in the door and she turned it and pushed the door open.

"Carry me over the threshold...." She demanded with a chuckle and looped her arms around my neck.

"Just wait a minute.... I haven't agreed to us living here yet...."

"Just carry me over the fucking threshold!" She barked and literally leapt into my arms so that I had no choice but to catch her and hold her in front of me. "Do it!" She threatened "It you want to fuck me....then do it....."

I did... I certainly did want to fuck her, my prick was bulging inside my trousers and felt fit to burst... my gorgeous wife was really sexy when angry..... even if it was pretend anger.

"This is so unfair...it's sexual harassment, really it is..." I chuckled.

"Are you refusing to have sex with me?" She teased. "Because if you are I shall fetch one of Mummy's scalpels and slice your bloody balls off.... if I am not getting it nobody will....!"

I stepped through the annex door and she tightened her arms around my neck and brought her lips to mine in a long, hard kiss. "There, that wasn't hard was it?" She mocked.

"No, but something else is..... what about the sex that I was promised as a reward?"

"Bedroom is on the left..." I pushed the door open with my foot and stepped through. It was a nice room, large with a big double bed which was already made up with pale lemon sheets and duvet, and fitted wardrobes on two walls with floor to ceiling mirrors....and an enormous white sheepskin rug on the floor at the foot of the bed. Mirrors and a fur rug, how erotic was that?

I stood her down beside the bed and she curled her arms around my neck and drew my mouth down to hers. The kiss was warm and deep and passionate, our tongues mingling and dancing to the rhythm of our deepening breaths. Our mouths clamped together and our tongues pushed and probed and wrestled like two entwined fat serpents. Just kissing Chrissy could bring on an instant erection and I am convinced that if we had kissed long enough we could both climax without ever touching each other.

She removed her arms from around my neck and slid down my body until she was kneeling between my feet and then firmly gripped the waist of my joggers and with a single jerk tugged them down below my knees allowing my erection to swing free level with her face.

"OK it is reward time...." She chuckled and bobbed her head to plant a delicate kiss on the tip of my penis.

She reached down and tugged my left loafer free. "Step," She commanded and I lifted my foot and allowed her to pull my trouser leg over my foot. "Step," and I was completely naked from the waist downwards.

She stood up again, no not stood, she climbed, scaling my body so that she never once lost contact until she was able to bring her lips back to mine and her hands clasped my face her finger tips burrowing into my clipped beard, just the way that her mother Margo does. Her belly was pressed tight against mine trapping my erection between us so that a tiny droplet of pre-cum oozed out onto her bare midriff.

"Loose it, Felix!" She growled tugging at my sweatshirt and laughed out loud as I obediently dragged it over my head and then kissed lightly down my throat and across my chest, pausing to nibble at my nipples with her lips. Jesus, but a man's nipples can get so sensitive when he is sexually aroused.... God knows how it must feel for a woman whose breasts are a hundred times more sexually responsive.

"A-h-h-h-h-h-g! Oh, Fuck, Chrissy!" I squealed as she sunk her sharp little teeth into my pectoral muscle.... That hurt like hell but at the same time sent a thrill tingling across my chest... I don't think that I wanted her to do it again...but I don't think I would have objected if she had.

If she wanted to play rough...well two could play that game! I reached around and grabbed her arse, taking a firm grip on each bun and hauled her up off the floor until her feet were dangling by my knees and then dumped her down onto the bed and stood and watched her bounce for ten seconds. I had forgotten how well petite girls bounce when thrown.

*

It brought to mind Diane Marjoram, a gymnast from Bletchley that I had dated for a few weeks just after I left college. She was only 4'10" and had the same cute looks as Olga Korbut, the tight muscular body and legs like velvet clad pistons, capable of breaking a man's back. It took a half dozen dates, and the agony of suffering out veggie burgers and carrot juice, which was foul even when laced with vodka, to convince Diane that sex was not going to ruin her Adolph Somersaults, but that many acrobatic moves could be highly erotic and might be used to enhance otherwise mundane sex. I was convinced that her sex life was not just mundane but virtually non-existent at that point. We spent an energetic and exhausting Sunday afternoon in the closed up gym of the fitness centre where she worked experimenting with various pieces of equipment normally used for torturing athletes and members of the keep-fit brigade culminating with her speciality the trampoline. I came away having discovered muscles and tendons that I never knew existed and a whole shed load of bruises, and Diane gained a whole new meaning to star jumps and ball outs as well as experiencing her first ever orgasm.

*

"My turn now!" I snarled, looming over my wife and grabbed her ankles tugging off her yellow trainers and socks then dropped to my knees on the bed between her legs and dragged her tight fitting three-quarter leggings over her feet as she kicked, squirmed and howled in mock protest.

I ran my hands up her lightly tanned thighs and over her flat belly and inserted my fingers beneath the cups of her halter pushing it up to expose her wonderful breasts with their long hard nipples and dark aureoles already pimpled with desire.

Chrissy wriggled out of the running bra and tossed it away then returned her arms to encircle my neck and pull me down so that our naked bodies were locked together and I could feel the heat of her nipples on my chest and the damp warmth of her waiting pussy against my scrotum.

"I love you Felix..." She breathed into my mouth and the squirmed her body down mine until the tip of my prick was sliding in the hot juices coating her vulva lips. "Don't piss about sweetheart.... Just fuck me!" She urged. Bloody hell she sounded just like her mother, they both had the same sounding voice when it was husky with lust, Margot always called me 'sweetheart' I had never known Chrissy to use the endearment before.

I reached down between our bodies so that I could caress the outer lips of her pussy and her clitoris. I could feel how wet her slit was as I manoeuvred my cock until I could feel the glans pushing against the tightness of the entrance to her vagina. I shifted the weight of my body and pushed forward sliding into her slowly in a single smooth wet lunge until I felt my balls anchor against her arse.

"Oh God...yes Felix! Will I never get used to you entering me like that? You feel so incredibly hard and huge..." Chrissy sighed.

"I hope not," I laughed. "I want us to enjoy sex like it was the first time every time."

"I enjoyed it more the second time we had sex.... Remember? You stayed inside me forever and brought me off, over and over.... It was the first time I had orgasmed from penetration during intercourse....you were the first man to find my G-spot, with your dick."

"OK, then I want you to enjoy it like the second time, every time..." I began stroking in and out of her pussy which was always tight but seemed especially so that morning, perhaps because her muscles were tight from running. No matter how often we made love Chrissy's young vaginal muscles always seemed to recover their elasticity making her an incredibly tight fuck.

Margot is equally tight despite having had two children, but I am sure that is because she has been starved of sex for years. I made a mental note to sate my curiosity and try to discover if my beautiful and sexy mother-in-law had a box of toys hidden away somewhere, she was a woman who took pleasure from sex and had none of the usual hang-ups I had come to associate with sex-starved older women.

"M-m-m-m-m-m, that feels so good.... I love you inside me Felix."

I pushed deep into her and began rotating my hips, moving around inside her, it was a technique that felt great for me but also seemed to stimulate her G-spot making it sometimes possible to achieve that rare orgasm by fucking. It didn't work with all women but it often did for Chrissy and for Margot as well. I guess it was something to do with our physical compatibility. I alternated the rotating motion with a slow pumping action until very quickly I felt her body stiffen and then begin to quiver and shake beneath me.

"Oh Felix...Darling....Oh Yes!" She howled loudly. I could feel the inner walls of her pussy squeezing my erection as her orgasm overtook her and increased the speed of my thrusts as her fluids flowed hot around my cock. Our love making was going to be quick and soon over her orgasm making her body jerk and shake pounding me towards a reciprocal climax and suddenly my balls were tingling and I was unable to hold back any longer and I felt my warm sperm jet inside her.

"O-h-h-h-h-h-h!" She wailed softly, "Fuck Felix..... I love that....! I love it when I feel you shoot inside me!"

I had collapsed on top of her and we lay like that for several long minutes just affectionately kissing and nibbling at each other's faces.

"So was there a winner to this battle of the sexes?" I teased.

"Of course there was.... I won! You carried me over the threshold, you fucked me brainless here on our new bed, and so technically you have accepted this as our new home...right!"

"I don't know... perhaps..."

"Besides," She went on with impeccable female logic, "How are you going to explain to Mrs. Crowther that we have been using the shower, and the towels and the bedlinen is in the washing machine...."

"Who the fuck is Mrs. Crowther?"

"Mummy's cleaning lady of course... she will clean the flat for us daily... unless you want to take the job on when we are living here."

I glanced at my watch. "It is seven-thirty. What time do you need to be at the hospital to start work?"

"I have a staff meeting at ten o'clock.... So we have time to take a shower and get dressed before having breakfast with Mummy...and you need to get this duvet cover in the wash..."

*

The three of us had breakfast in Margot's kitchen dinette, Gail had left for her own home in Hampstead the night before and Todd had never returned from his trip to London on the Friday. I hadn't seen Gail depart but Margot had told us that she had fled the house in floods of tears after taking a phone call from Todd and that her phone was going to voicemail this morning.

Gail's marital problems were her own and I had no intention of commenting or interfering, however, Gail was my sister-in-law and although our relationship was a bit chilly she looked so much like Chrissy and Margot that I couldn't help feeling sympathetic towards her. I did not like my new brother-in-law but never-the-less my curiosity was peaked. Todd Peters was some sort of investment manager for the entertainment industry and was loosely connected to a couple of West End shows, I would ask Gabby to look into his background for me.