Wives Become Lovers

Story Info
Wives take relationship further.
3.2k words
4.14
76.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I explained in my first stories that my submissions are based on actual experiences that have changed my life. Of course names are changed to protect all involved. I appreciate all of the feedback and honored that so many enjoyed the read. From our first experience, Unforgettable Retirement Party that lead to After Party Rewards our sex lives had changed and several awakenings became obvious.

*

At our friend Mike's retirement party I had the pleasure of Mike's wife Becky in the bathroom and later saw that Mike was enjoying kissing and feeling up my wife Sue while on the dance floor. The more we drank the more interesting the night became. Sue invited Mike and Becky over to our house after the party to sit in the Jacuzzi after Mike gave Becky a very sexy white lace teddy as a present that she opened in front of us then asked if it meant she gets to have two men, a woman, or both.

Mike and Becky accepted the invitation. Becky and Sue began making out in the spa and ended up completely nude before walking into the house and making love to each other in front of our fireplace while Mike and I watched. Neither Becky nor Sue had ever been with a woman but both later admitted to fantasizing about it. It was beautiful watching our wives explore each others bodies, fingering one another's pussy, tasting pussy other than their own, and fucking each others' ass with fingers and an 8" dildo.

After the girls finished the four of us lay naked on the floor in front of the fire. The girls talked asking each other if they did okay and of course both were very satisfied. Sue is, or was, very reserved in the intimacy department as was Mike. I was pleasantly surprised when Sue reached over Becky's naked body to grab Mike's hard cock saying he obviously enjoyed what he saw. That led to Becky and me watching Sue pleasure Mike and Becky and me fucking, again. We all fell asleep gratified and spent.

The next morning we were all very comfortable with what had happened and continued the new experience with Mike fucking Sue's virgin ass, pussy, and mouth. Becky and I also fucked and each couple watched the other with sheer pleasure. We all showered together and ended our fantastic experience with Becky and Sue rubbing lotion on each other's body and ending with a very sensual kiss. When they finished Becky announced that they had to go and asked when we could get together again. Sue said as soon as possible.

Mike and I talked regularly but spoke little about his retirement party or the after party at our house. We did manage to get together once a week for the next several months for dinner, a movie, or to go to a club. These "dates" usually ended up with Mike and Sue sitting next each other as did Becky and I. It became normal to see hands disappear beneath the table rubbing each other's leg or in the movie theater Mike and I groping Sue and Becky's bodies and occasionally the girls giving us hand jobs during the movie.

I knew Becky and Sue often spoke on the phone because Sue would tell me about their conversations. The typical conversation included teasing of how each squirmed or sounded while cumming and wanting to fuck and taste pussy again. I knew Sue experienced an awakening the night of Mike's retirement party and that she was much more sexually uninhibited unlike before. We began fucking a lot more and Sue couldn't get enough of my cock in her mouth, pussy, or for her new love of having her ass fucked.

For the first three weeks after her first lesbian experience Sue couldn't stop reliving the experience in her head. She now loved for me to watch her masturbate as she fantasized about fucking Becky. While fingering her pussy with two then three of her slender fingers of one hand and rubbing her clit with the other Sue would tell me how wonderful Becky's hands felt and cried out for Becky to fuck her harder and harder. After having an orgasm she would slowly move her fingers to her mouth letting her cum drip on her body until she licked her fingers one by one then together and moan how wonderful the taste of pussy was. Sue then used the mixture of her juices and saliva to lube her ass and finger fuck her ass with two fingers and her pussy with three fingers simultaneously acting as if she was being fucked by two people, all the while calling out Becky's name.

I stroked my 8" cock using my pre-cum as lube and without telling Sue I began secretly, or so I thought, videotaping her. To my surprise Sue said she wanted to "watch her tapes so she can see what she looks being fucked in every hole."

I hooked up the video camera to the TV and Sue and I fucked as we watched her eight fuck sessions over the next several days. While fucking we talked about how hot she looked fucking herself and what else she wants to experience. Sue asked if I thought she was a slut because she enjoys fucking more than ever while fantasying about being with Becky. I assured her she wasn't a slut just because she enjoys fucking and the thought of fucking Becky.

I asked if she had talked to Becky about her fantasies, new love of masturbation, fucking, and being videotaped. Sue admitted she and Becky began having phone sex a few days after the first time they fucked. She detailed how they told each other how they would kiss, undress each other, touch each other's body, fuck with fingers, vibrators, and strap-on dildos, and lick each other's pussy to orgasm drinking in as much of the cum as possible then share it with a deep passionate kiss. Sue closed her eyes while telling me and masturbated mimicking each thought. I jacked off while listening to Sue's intoxicating rendition of phone sex with Becky exploding cum onto Sue's body. Sue opened her eyes, smiled, and rubbed my cum over her body before licking it off of her fingers.

After having phone sex a few times Sue and Becky began meeting for lunch and having "girls' night out." While leaving for work one morning I told Sue that I had a full plate and would probably have to work late. I suggested that she call Becky and arrange a girls' night out so she wouldn't have to be home alone all night.

At about three in the afternoon I went home to get a file I had left in my home office. As I pulled up to the house I saw Becky's car parked in the driveway behind Sue's which meant I had to park on the street.

I walked in the house expecting to find Sue and Becky drinking wine in the living room or kitchen but quickly learned they were not inside the house. The weather was hot, about 102 degrees, so I thought they may be out by the pool. Both girls love to tan and neither has tan lines.

As I neared the pool area I heard the sounds of moaning and Sue growling, "that's it baby, come on, cum for me." My cock instantly got a hard wanting to see what they were doing. I quietly walked up to the fence and saw Sue and Becky in the spa with the jets on but no heater. Their clothes were left on the lounge chairs and they were oblivious to my presence.

Sue stood behind Becky pressing her tits against her back while reaching beneath her arms massaging her tits and pinching her nipples. Becky had one leg on the pool deck and the other inside the spa. Her shaved pussy was positioned directly in front of the spa jet which, based on the pumping of her hips and Sue telling her to cum, was massaging her clit. Sue used this position many times before to have orgasms using the pulsating pressure on her clit.

I unzipped my pants and started jacking off. It was really beautiful to watch my wife pleasing Becky to multiple orgasms. As Becky neared orgasm Sue began sucking on her neck and licking her ear while telling her how beautiful she looked and encouraging her to cum. When Becky neared her third orgasm Sue moved her hand down to Becky's shaved mound. I couldn't see what she was doing but imagined she spread Becky's pussy open letting the water penetrate inside her. I had done this for Sue several times and she said the sensation was almost too much because the water hit every sensitive spot of her pussy and the orgasms she experienced caused her to feel as if she would pass out. Becky was screaming "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUCK!!!" so I knew Sue was doing the same thing to her.

When Becky's orgasms subsided she turned to face Sue. The two passionately kissed before Becky turned Sue toward the jet guiding her back until the pulsating jet hit Sue's ass. Sue broke the kiss and took a deep breath with a look of ecstasy on her face. Becky pushed Sue's head down toward her tits and told Sue to suck them. Sue bent over which allowed the spa jet to hit her asshole just enough to make her start moving her hips trying to get more inside her.

After a few minutes of Sue having the water pound her ass Becky told her to sit up on the deck. Sue did as told spreading her legs as Becky pushed her way between them. Sue leaned back on her elbows as Becky began licking her feet slowly moving her tongue up her silky smooth calves. Alternating between legs Becky continued her sensual assault to Sue's inner thighs slowly making circles around her pussy making her squirm and begging Becky to eat her. Sue jumped as Becky's tongue touched the inner folds of her dripping pussy.

Becky looked into Sue's eyes as she licked her pussy before Sue closed her eyes to enjoy Becky's tongue. Becky began fingering Sue's pussy hitting her G spot and kept fingering and licking until Sue had several orgasms. I pumped my cock while watching Becky pleasure Sue. Becky drank up Sue's cum and I let mine shoot into the grass. After shooting my load I turned and went back into the house to get the file I had originally came home for without letting Sue and Becky know I was there.

I called Sue at about 4:30 asking what she was up to. She giggled saying that she and Becky just got in from the pool and were going to shower to get ready to have a girls' night out. Jokingly I said, "if you shower together don't forget to videotape it." Sue laughed and called me a pig then told Becky I wanted a videotape of them showering together. The two laughed before Sue said she had to go.

I got home from work at about 10:30 and Sue was still not home. I called her to make sure she was all right. She and Becky were at a local country bar having a good time because it was college night and college boys were trying to pick up on her and Becky by buying drinks. I asked if the boys had any luck to which Sue quickly replied, "Are you kidding? I have Becky here and you when I get home." She hung up saying she would be home soon and had a surprise for me.

Sue got home at about mid-night having been dropped off by Becky. We talked about my day at work, her day, and girls' night out with Becky. She didn't tell me, at least then, about the fucking Becky in the spa and I didn't tell her I jacked off while watching them. After talking for a bit I asked Sue what surprise she had for me.

Before telling me, Sue did a sultry striptease taking off her semi-sheer light green button up blouse while playing with her bra less tits, black leather mini skirt fingering her panty-less pussy, and black stiletto heel boots. After finishing her strip tease she crawled into bed.

Sue said she and Becky were talking about sexual fantasies while lying out by the pool when Becky said she always wanted to be videotaped fucking but was afraid of who would see it. Sue told Becky how fun it was to be videoed while masturbating then watching it while fucking. Becky called bullshit and demanded that Sue show her a video.

Sue grabbed the video camera, hooked it up to the TV in our bedroom, and started our recordings from a few sessions back. She didn't know where it would start and was nervous about Becky watching her masturbate while fantasizing about her. The video started with her rubbing her tits and fingering her pussy while saying "that's it bitch, fuck me hard" while calling out Becky's name. She immediately turned red and wondered what Becky would think. Becky got turned on and the two of them began fucking while watching the videos. After each had an orgasm she told Becky that she wanted to video them fucking.

Sue played the video of her and Becky that afternoon which was incredibly hot and sensual. Both were in the middle of the bed on their knees facing each other. They reached for each other coming together for a passionate kiss while stroking each other's hair. Sue broke the kiss by kissing her way down Becky's neck, across her shoulders, and down to her tits. Becky was arching her back giving Sue full access.

Sue circled each of Becky's nipples before sucking them into her mouth and gently biting down on them causing Becky to softly moan and gently push Sue's head toward her pussy. When Sue reached Becky's pussy she fell back onto the bed and spread her legs wide. Sue licked Becky from the bottom of her pussy hole to her clit. Sue gently sucked and nibbled on Becky's clit before sliding three fingers inside her pussy. As Becky neared orgasm she slid her little finger into Becky's ass without warning making her cum extremely hard.

When Becky recovered she had Sue on her hands and knees as she knelt behind her. Becky licked up and down Sue's back while reaching around her to massage her tits and pinch her nipples. Sue started moving her ass inviting Becky to fuck her. Becky began fingering Sue's pussy with two slender fingers slowly pumping in and out. She then began licking Sue's asshole and once well lubed stuck a single finger from her free hand into Sue's ass. Sue let out a deep sigh dropping her head to the pillow. Becky gently slid a second finger into Sue's ass causing Sue to moan and wiggling her ass.

Sue's moans and movements made Becky become more aggressive. Becky took her fingers out of Sue's pussy, grabbed Sue's hair, and pulled her head up off of the pillow. Becky demanded, "Tell me you want to be fucked like a little slut lesbian." Sue replied "fuck me." Becky pulled Sue's hair harder and in a more stern voice repeated, "Tell me you want to be fucked like a little slut lesbian." Sue answered "fuck me like a slut". Becky twisted Sue's long hair in her hand and said "you're not listening slut; I said tell me you want to be fucked like a little slut lesbian." Sue whimpered slightly before saying "I want to be fucked like a little slut lesbian." Becky replied "you will be" then told Sue to get her toys. Sue looked at Becky shocked at the new direction their love making had taken, but completely turned on by Becky's dominance.

Sue reached into her nightstand and pulled out an 8" vibrator, her blue Rabbit, and a small tube of lube. Becky grabbed the Rabbit and told Sue to get back on her hands and knees. Becky slowly sucked on the Rabbit as Sue watched. To Sue's surprise Becky began fucking herself with the Rabbit while sitting up on her knees and told Sue to watch but not touch her or herself. This drove Sue crazy as Becky used nearly every setting of the Rabbit while fucking her pussy to orgasm.

After cumming Becky said "that should be good and ready" and told Sue to say what she wanted. Sue's reply of "you" wasn't sufficient so Becky again grabbed and pulled her hair and growled for Sue to say what she wanted. Sue quickly said "you to fuck me like the little slut lesbian I am." With that Becky began fucking Sue with the Rabbit using cum from her own orgasm as lube, not that Sue needed lube at this point.

While fucking Sue with the Rabbit Becky used the 8" vibrator inside her own pussy. Once Becky had the vibrator well lubed she removed it from her pussy and immediately put it on Sue's asshole and began applying pressure until it popped inside. Sue gasped as the large vibrator entered her ass and as Becky continued to slowly push it inside while still fucking her pussy with the Rabbit. Once the vibrator was all the way inside Sue's ass Becky began to slowly pump it in and out.

Leaving both toys in place Becky told Sue to lift up so she could lay beneath her. Becky turned the vibrator on low when Sue lifted up before making her way under Sue into a 69 position. Using both hands Becky again began fucking Sue's pussy with the Rabbit and ass with the vibrator which was now running on a medium speed. When Sue was about to cum Becky told her to lick her cunt like a good little lesbian. Sue did it without hesitation. Before too long both were having orgasms.

Sue and I watched their video and made love while doing so. Sue described how she felt about Becky and how much she enjoyed fucking her then asked if it bothered me. I assured her I had no problem with it and was happy that she felt free to enjoy sexual pleasures with Becky then tell me about them.

Sue and Becky have made a few videos which Becky knows that I enjoy watching. The two have a great relationship which, unless you knew the intimate details, is a typical friendship in every way. Mike, however, isn't aware of Sue and Becky's lesbian relationship reverting back to his very reserved sex life never talking about fantasies or sexual experiences and only occasionally making love in traditional positions.

Sue and Becky spend a lot more time together and when we go out as couples conceal their intimacy from Mike. Though Mike is a good friend I haven't told him about their relationship believing that if Becky wanted him to know she would tell him. As of now it is just between the three of us, well at least the knowing about the relationship. Only the two of them share the sexual experiences that I get to hear about and watch when a new video is made.