Wives' Club, Inception Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead!" Tracy said at last. Turning to Cathy, she added, "This is the part I like!" Trish scowled at her again.

"Yeah, well, turns out that money and videos were good, but Tony wanted a little something extra. He knew I was masturbating to those tapes. He knew I was so getting off on watching those girls suck his cock. Really stupid of me not to have seen it coming.

"It was right after he got Krissy to blow him. He brings the video camera up to the office, gives it to me and I give him fifty bucks. End of transaction, right?" Cathy shrugged. She really was just listening, absorbing, not thinking about where Trish's story was going.

"He takes the money and tells me it's not enough. At first I thought he meant I had shorted him, but I looked in his hand and there were two twenties and a ten. I asked him what he meant and he just said it again that it wasn't enough. 'How much more do you think I can afford to give you?' I asked him. And he just gave me this evil smile. And that's when I realized what he wanted.

"Only at first," Trish said, chewing at her lip. "At first I thought he wanted to fuck me. Shoulda known better on that one too." Another shrug.

"So I'm sitting there in front of the monitors and he's standing a couple feet away and he unzips his pants. Now the guy just got good and sucked about fifteen minutes before and he was already about three-quarters hard again. I'm just sitting there, dumb as shit, not getting it at all. I mean, we had already worked out how things went: he got sucked off and paid for it and I got to play with myself watching the tapes, right? So why was he standing there with his dick out? DUH!

"'Oh, no!' I told him. 'You're way out of line on this! I'm not one of those cocksucking little tarts!' He didn't say anything right away, just stood there, hanging out right there for me to look at." Trish shook her head. "I really was kind of offended," she continued. "Which is pretty ironic, considering the foundation of my arrangement with Tony was watching him get blow jobs. Anyway, he eventually shrugs and says, 'Well, that's your call. You know what the new price is if you change your mind.' And then he tucks it back in his pants and goes to leave. 'What do you mean by new price?' I asked." Trish gave Cathy a resigned look.

"I mean, I knew what he wanted," she said, shaking her head. "But, well, that was never part of the deal. So he looks right at me and says, 'I got this fantasy about seeing the boss's wife on her knees, sucking my big cock.' I just shook my head and told him again that that wasn't our deal. And he says if I want any more tapes made, I might want to reconsider.

"And at that point, I was actually counting up in my head how many tapes I had, including the one we just made and wondering if that was enough. Really," Trish said, giving Cathy a long look in the eye. "That's how I was thinking. No intention of sucking his dick at all. And I told him so and sent him on his way."

"So he got pissed and told Ed?" Cathy guessed, then realized what Trish was saying when she said she had no intention of sucking his dick. Her mouth dropped open. "You did suck his dick, didn't you?" Trish waved a hand dismissively.

"No. Well, not then. And no, Tony never told Ed anything. At least not that I know of." Tracy stopped for a moment and took a sip of her coffee. "At first I really thought that the dozen or so tapes we had made would be enough.

"But you have to remember that there's quite a bit of turnover in our store. College kids who work summers or who work there while they go to school, high school kids who go away to college. There are always new faces and I couldn't help seeing those girls and wondering what they'd look like sucking Tony's cock. Even then I might have still not cared enough to do what Tony wanted. But then the sly bastard started hooking up in the back room in a place where there was no camera. He'd start making out or whatever where there were cameras and then lead them into the one corner where he knew I couldn't see. Damn, did that burn my ass!" Tracy giggled.

"I bet you aren't giggling when he cums in your mouth," Trish said icily. Cathy had felt the tension between her two friends during this conversation, but couldn't quite figure it out. Obviously, it was one more detail that had yet to be revealed.

"So finally I go up to him and tell him that he won. I wanted him to make more tapes for me and I was ready to pay his new price. He got this grin on his face that made me a little nervous, but I went on and asked him when and where, you know, would we do it. He said if Ed wasn't going to be around tonight--and we both knew he wasn't--then we might as well get right to it. I have to admit that I got a warm flush when he said it, like a tingling all over. I don't know if it was nerves or actual excitement. I mean, I wasn't looking forward to it, but it was definitely a sexual feeling, that tingling.

"Oh, I really should have mentioned--I keep thinking you've seen the tape--that, well, once we started using the good camera, I had audio too," Trish looked at Cathy, but Cathy didn't understand the significance of Trish's statement.

"Meaning," Trish continued, obviously seeing Cathy's lack of comprehension, "I knew what he said to those girls. You know, while they were sucking his cock. Some of them he was kind of sweet to. He told them how good they were making him feel and stuff like that. Other ones though, he called them cocksuckers and sluts and whores. Told them he was going to cum in their mouths and watch them swallow it. Nasty stuff like that. I don't know how he decided what to say to which girls. Some of the ones I thought were sweet little innocents got some of the nasty talk--and they really seemed to get off on it!"

Cathy understood. One of the highlight of her encounter with Tony had been when he called her an awesome cocksucker. Cathy appreciated the comment even more, now that she knew how often and by how many women Tony got blow jobs. How Tony knew which girls would appreciate being called a cocksucker though... Cathy didn't have an explanation for that. She did, however, have a pretty good idea what kind of vocabulary Trish had been expecting.

Had Trish actually been afraid that Tony was going to call her a slut and a cocksucker? That seemed a little thin-skinned. Maybe Trish had worried that he'd call her that and it would turn her on? That seemed more likely.

There was also, Cathy realized, the matter of swallowing. Tony seemed to make a point of having women swallow for him. Was that part of the deal with Trish too?

Cathy found herself very stimulated at the thought of Trish being forced to suck Tony's cock and swallow his cum. Especially because Trish found the idea so objectionable. Had Trish gone through with it? Had she swallowed? Had she liked it?

"So did you do it?" Cathy asked, sounding a little more eager than she had intended. "Did he say if you had to swallow?" Tracy laughed again.

"You ought to know that Tony likes his women to swallow!" she said.

"He didn't have to tell me to," Cathy shot back with a smirk. "So anyway, Trish. You made the deal. And then?"

"We met in the office around quarter to six. Everyone but the girls out front was gone. I was as nervous as I can ever remember being," Trish confessed. "I really didn't want to do it and I really did. I can't explain. I mean, I was supposedly doing this because I wanted Tony to keep taping stuff for me. But if that was it, I don't know. Looking back I have trouble believing that wanting more tapes was enough to make me do it." She looked at Cathy and let out a long sigh.

"I guess maybe I had been watching all those girls suck his cock and wondering what made them so eager, you know? Maybe I knew all along that I'd want to do it to. But I think Tony knew I had to be pushed, almost blackmailed, into it.

"And this is all hindsight, by the way," Trish explained. "At the time I was nervous and really reluctant. When I was finally there, face to face with him, I started to tell him that I couldn't. He stood there and unzipped his pants as if I hadn't said anything. He pulled it out and told me to look at it and I did. I didn't think about it, I just did it. When he told me to get down on my knees, same thing. I just did it.

"Then he stepped up to me and started rubbing it all over my face. My cheeks, nose, eyes... just rubbing that big dick of his all over me. I opened my mouth but he told me not yet. Then he asked me where the video camera was and I told him it was at home. I was afraid he was going to tell me to go home and get it, but he just said that next time I better remember it.

"I have to tell you, when he said 'next time', it gave me a bit of a jolt. It sounded like he was planning on making this a regular thing, the way he said it. I was thinking that this was a one-time thing. Maybe that was stupid of me, but it really hadn't occurred to me until that moment that I was setting a precedent.

"Anyway, he pulls a little digital camera out of his pocket and says it shoots video and it'll do for now. I told him no fucking way was he going to get a video of me doing that! Pretty ironic, huh? He says, "Look, you're going to do this or you're not. If you do it, it's my way, got it?

"Remember that this guy works for me. I can fire him right then and there if I want."

"But you didn't," said Cathy with a knowing grin.

"No, I didn't," Trish replied and a slight smile crossed her lips. "I told him okay, we'd do it his way. After that, well, you know what happened: he put it in my mouth and I sucked it. The whole time he's shooting short video clips, calling me a dirty cocksucking slut and telling me I'd better swallow every drop when he came in my mouth." Trish looked at Cathy.

"I know you say that kind of talk gets you hot, and at first I thought it was making me hot. But then," Trish shrugged. "It was too much. Too over-the-top. I just wanted to finish him off and have the whole thing be over. I may not have all of your experience," she said to Cathy. "But I got a pretty good idea what to do. Not like I never sucked a cock before. So I got into it pretty good, but it still took a long time. The fucker really did his best to hold out, make me suck it as long as he could.

"Anyway, he finally did cum and he made me open my mouth and show him while he snapped a couple pictures. Then he switched back to video and taped me swallowing the nasty stuff!" Her shoulders shivered involuntarily.

"Just as I thought it was over and I started to get up, he puts it back in my face and tells me to suck it clean. More cum in my mouth! Ugh! But then finally it's all over and he's zipping up. Then he says to me, 'You look so damn good on your knees, Trish. I can't wait to see you on your knees again, sucking my cock.'

"And he wasn't saying it like a threat or anything like that. It was like it was supposed to be a compliment or something. At that point I was still on my knees and I got up in a hurry. I didn't hate the experience, but I didn't get off on it either, you know? I mean, I could actually believe I might do it again, but only if Tony dialed it down a notch. I don't need him to tell me I'm a dirty cocksucking whore. If I'm on my knees with his dick in my mouth, I already know I am and I don't need to be reminded!"

"So how does this tie in with Ed?" Cathy asked. "Did Tony post the video on the net or something?"

"Nah, nothing like that," Trish said with a wave to dismiss the idea. "Tony really is discrete and wouldn't do anything foolish like put pics online. He did give me a copy of the pictures and videos he took. Funny, but watching them--with the sound down, because his talking annoyed me--I really started getting hot. The cum swallowing at the end wasn't really my thing, but have you ever taped yourself giving a blow job and then watched it? I was surprised how hot it got me!

"So no, Ed didn't find out from that," Trish continued. "Tony and I worked out a deal where I gave him a blow job after every other girl we taped. I tried to make it every five, but I think that was just out of habit. I didn't put up much of a fight when he said two.

"I did tell him that he ruined it with his talk though. And he was okay with that. He said he had to do that just once, some kind of boss's wife fantasy of his.

"So what really happened was," Trish said with a sigh, "I brought my video camera every time after that. I always burned copies for Tony. It was one of those copies that Ed found. I left it in the burner."

"Holy shit!" Cathy gasped. "He found a video? Of you sucking dick? Holy shit!"

"Yeah," Trish gave a wry smile. "He wasn't real happy about it. He was pretty pissed on a couple levels. I mean, first off, obviously, he found out I was cheating on him. Not only that, but I was brazen enough to record it and bring the videos into our house. That was bad enough. Then consider that I haven't sucked his dick in, like, five or six years, right? And I always made it a special occasion. I never just did it, you know, just out of the blue. To find out I was doing that for someone else—something he sooo wanted and almost never got—well, that really burned his ass."

"I bet," Cathy said, genuinely shocked that Trish's husband had found out in such a brutal way. Cathy couldn't imagine how her husband would react if he found a tape of her sucking another man's cock. It suddenly occurred to Cathy to wonder if Tony and Trish had made a tape of Cathy's encounter with Tony. She quickly pushed that thought away. Trish wouldn't have, would she?

"Now I guess I should have explained a little more about the tapes Tony made of me," Trish said. "I never really get into the actual doing of the deed. Know what I mean? I've given him a bunch blow jobs and I can honestly say that I've never really liked the feeling of being on my knees like that, putting a dick in my mouth and I especially don't like the cum.

"But a funny thing is, I love—flat out love—watching the tapes. I see myself sucking that big fat cock of his and I can't help playing with myself. It just gets me so damn hot. As much as I love watching all those other girls suck his dick, I get just as into it, maybe even more so, watching myself. Weird, huh?" Trish didn't wait for Cathy to reply.

"So by the time I made the tape that Ed found, well," Trish gave Cathy a shrug. "I was trying hard to really give a good performance. You know, so I could get off later seeing how hot I was.

"We had also learned to take the time to shoot from a bunch of different angles. I loved seeing myself from all different angles. You know, to see how I looked from this way or that. I don't know how to explain it. I guess it was like I wanted to experience being a dirty little slut as completely as I could. I don't know if that makes sense or not, but I was making these tapes to masturbate to, so naturally I wanted to do what got me hot. That's what did it for me." She shrugged.

"Along comes Ed," Trish continued. "He pops in the DVD and sees me sucking cock like I love it and he can't figure it out. Then, the end, you know, that really kicked him in the nuts. I mean, I always spit when I gave Ed a bj. He never actually told me that it bothered him, but I always suspected it did. Now he's watching me flash a mouthful of cum at a camera and swallow it right down. That had to hurt him as much as any part of it."

"So what happened?" Cathy asked when another question suddenly occurred to her. "How long ago did he find out?"

"It was about two weeks before you and I had coffee," Trish informed her. "And nothing really happened. He was pissed, sure. But he was also pretty fucking turned on too. And it didn't take him long to figure out that if I was suddenly so willing to suck cock and swallow cum, he wanted in on the action. That's a bit simplistic, I know. We had a bunch of fights and he threatened to divorce me a bunch of times.

"But then he started asking me if I liked it now and if I wanted to do it, why hadn't I come to him?" Trish laughed. "Like I just woke up one day and decided that I liked sucking dick! Anyway, I couldn't explain it to him without confessing to the whole video taping thing, and I wasn't about to give that away. Hell, that was the reason I was sucking Tony's dick in the first place!

"So, I had to make like I did like it now," Trish laughed again, humorlessly. "And the horny little bastard said fine, he would let the whole thing go if I sucked him off. And swallowed, of course. So now I'm blowing Ed two or three times a week and he's pushing me to do it more. I mean, he thinks I frickin' like it!" Trish smiled wanly. "I guess I was a little too convincing with my little performance."

"He's going to forget that you made a tape of you sucking another guy's cock?" Cathy asked in disbelief. "For the sake of getting a few blow jobs of his own?" Another question popped into Cathy's head. "Did he know it was Tony?"

"He didn't ever say he knew," Trish said, answering Cathy's last question first. "And you don't see Tony's face at any time. But he talks plenty and Ed would certainly recognize his voice.

"As for forgetting the whole thing, well, I wouldn't say it's that simple. I don't think he's forgiving or forgetting as much as he is using this to make a fantasy of his come true. The man truly loves getting his dick sucked and I've hardly ever sucked it for him. So now he's got a way to get me to. And by the way," Trish added, "he's jacked off to the tape of me and Tony, so he's not as crushed as he is turned on by this whole thing."

Cathy was surprised, but she wasn't. Men were such pigs sometimes. Here a guy catches his wife blowing another man and, after the initial anger, he tells her there's a way she can make it up to him: by sucking his dick too.

The thought of Ed jacking off to the video was mildly disturbing, but sadly, not very surprising. Whatever made their friggin' weenies hard was all that mattered to them, it seemed.

Not that Cathy was necessarily in Trish's corner on this. Friend or not, Trish was wrong. Wrong in what she was doing to her husband. Wrong in setting up those girls to be taped. Wrong to keep going with it even after her husband discovered her infidelity. How could Trish act so recklessly?

Cathy realized that it was pretty foolish for her to be asking that question. She had been a little reckless herself. Not that she was in Trish's league, but Cathy had gone down on another man and you only had to do that once to be an adulteress.

"So do you want to see the tape of Suzy?" Trish asked, probably to keep from having to answer more questions, Cathy thought cynically.

"I guess you aren't going to show us one of you, huh?" Cathy replied. She was jabbing at Trish, but not sure why. Cathy wasn't really judging Trish. She didn't feel like she was in a place to do that. So why was she taking cheap shots? She didn't know.

"Maybe later," Trish said vaguely. "We'll see." Cathy wondered what that meant. "But I got plenty of others we can watch now. Right, Trace?"

"Yeah, up yours," Tracy snapped back. Cathy was confused. Something was clearly amiss between the two, and it seemed to revolve around Tony. But Cathy couldn't guess what it was.

"How, uh, how did you get hooked up with Tony anyway," Cathy asked. "Same as me? She tricked you or something?" Cathy nodded toward Trish.

"No, I didn't trick her," Trish said before Tracy could answer. "I just showed her some of the tapes. They aren't all blow jobs, you know. There's a couple good fucks too. And after Tracy saw them, well... I guess it was only a matter of time till she decided to give it a shot herself."

"He is quite a fuck," Tracy admitted. "I'm not complaining about that," she said to Cathy. "I just don't like the idea that you taped me. And I could kick your ass for the whole blow job thing." Tracy turned to Cathy. "It was her idea," Tracy said, pointing to Trish, "that Tony insist I blow him once in a while. She knows I don't like it any more than she does. And she taped me doing it too."