Wives of a Feather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now I was unable to control my erection and plunged into her. Our act lasted longer than normal considering we had already mated it a few times just before the story session. I did not come in a big way but was able to get her squirming because it took a while for my dick to finally empty itself. So we each had fucked the others' wife some three dozen times according to my calculation! Things were now done with I thought. But Kanwal had one more arrow in the quiver that she shot off next.

"Just so we know the score is truly even given your past activities with Resham," Kanwal cooed, "since I told Nasir that I was on the pill and he never used a condom in our trysts, Humaira is his daughter and not yours, just as Izhar is your son and not his, they are not brother and sister!"

XIII

The call from Resham had been cryptic and strange. Although we had frequent interaction at social events, company parties and even smaller gatherings at their place or ours, I had not slept with her since Thailand. Of course we still kissed when we met and made flirty remarks or touched some body part, but that was the extent of where things went. Resham often would dress as sexily as Kanwal did when the couples were together. The mode of happenings between Nasir and Kanwal also continued almost normally but without overt sexual contact, though I noted he always managed to somehow rub her legs or touch her breasts.

"Do you think that we ladies are stupid or heartless?" Resham had point blank asked me when I reached her place, "would we not be worried if a friend had a problem? Would be not be ready to do all to help? Do you not see your wife had a motive in getting the truth out of both of you!"

"I did not say any of that," I protested.

I had expected her to be partially dressed and ready for some banter. Instead I found her all serious and dressed in a proper shalwar kameez.

"I want you focused on me while I explain some things to you," she said, "and if you are a good boy there may be a real incentive for you!"

She began her tale. "The situation was really bad for me after the third daughter and you may remember how Nasir's aunt and mom were influencing things. They had nearly convinced Nasir to either divorce me or take a second wife! As Kanwal was my closest female friend, I took my sorrows to her. We went over a number of options from accepting the divorce to taking action about getting a male child. At one point, I simply threw myself at your wife's feet, begging to get your help in the matter. I know that sharing a husband is the most difficult thing for a wife, but she realized that if I was gone she would have no real friend left in Riyadh. Also she told me all about your hots for me, something that I already knew quite well. Plus you had two healthy sons and that gave me hope that a third would follow. She did have one requirement though: if you went through with fucking me, she would also have the opportunity of making love to Nasir to even the balance. I then approached you with my story soon after your family left for Pakistan, ensuring you could make a decision without other concerns. Kanwal was well aware that you had gone to Thailand with me and that Izhar is your son. She just prompted the discussion to clear the air on both relationships by acting angry for a week and sleeping in the guest room. It is important, however, that you know Nasir is unaware that Izhar is your son or that Humaira is his daughter and I believe it is better if we keep things that way."

That was something. Kanwal had been an active participant in a drama that had been societally wrong but morally justified. And she had made a big sacrifice in sharing me. I wondered what the next half of the story would reveal. For a split second I had wondered whether the whole thing had been one big ruse into spouse swapping. But then I realized that Resham had been friendly with me from well before Kanwal's arrival and that neither wife had engaged in sex with the other's husband since Resham's delivery more than seven years earlier.

Resham continued her narration. "I had suggested that Nasir should watch his cricket elsewhere as I hated the sport, knowing that you had the channel at your compound. You may recall that Kanwal had actively encouraged you to go for the Scrabble tournament. The reason was that she had to work on seducing him or our overall plan could be in jeopardy long term. If she did not have an affair with Nasir, and he ever discovered Izhar's paternity, there would be hell to pay. But if he did have the affair with Kanwal, the argument could be made that what was good for the gander also was good for the goose and he would have no grounds on which to question my fidelity, particularly if a child resulted for Kanwal, who so badly wanted a girl. So our plan was for her to parade around in the shortest of clothes and see if Nasir would bite. If he did not, she would forego any further attempt at seduction and getting even with you and we would have figured something else out. As it was, she really did hit the step by accident, on the way back from the pool, causing the ruckus that led directly to their intimacy that day and for many afterwards. Believe me, with just weeks to my delivery, it was difficult to sit back and let my husband screw my best friend! And I guess you know he did not just have sex with her once, but took her willingly on multiple occasions, and that she really enjoyed fucking him. That said something very good came out of it. Just like you thawed out and sexually activated me while we were making Izhar in Thailand, Kanwal either awakened or created a sexual drive and sense of intimate adventure in Nasir that had been missing as they brought Humaira into the world. Once I resumed sexual activity after the birth, Nasir and I found each other to be exciting partners in bed and have tried all sorts of things. I guess once you have spouse swapped, everything else becomes easy to get adventurous about. We have since fucked in his office, in the car, out in the desert at night, and in the elevator of our building, just to give you an idea of how much things have changed. We are going to do it in an aircraft next I imagine. I thank your wife and yourself for all of this and want to give you a present similar to what I gave my husband a couple of weeks ago on his birthday."

"And what may that be?" I piped up.

"Nasir had wondered what it would be like to see me getting it on with another female. So guess what, Kanwal and I put on a fantastic show in the bedroom, doing all sorts of things we had seen on some blue movies I found in Nasir's belongings, while he watched from the darkened balcony outside. He was told that Kanwal knew he was watching the show, but was doing this because she had great respect for him and wanted my marriage to get a further spark. Since he had not mentioned that he had fucked Kanwal many times to me, your wife wanted Nasir to feel that she was also circumspect about the sex she had experienced with him. That is why he did not get to join us in bed and have another go at Kanwal's pussy. I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed the encounter with Kanwal as she is indeed dynamite in bed. I can also assure you that Nasir will never wonder about how sexy a lesbian love-making session among two babes such as us could be after the performance we put up!"

As I sat there with my mouth wide open, the doorbell rang and Resham vanished for fifteen minutes, letting me rationalize the events. She came back, took my hand and led us to the bedroom. Kanwal was already lying there totally nude and Resham disrobed in a moment, while pointing me to a chair outside the doorway. The two put on a tremendous girl-on-girl performance for the better part of an hour and more, sort of fulfilling every red-blooded man's fantasy, but purely for my enjoyment.

But while Nasir had been left out of things and Kanwal had returned home that day without being part of a threesome, I was the recipient of more generosity on their part. The two indicated that I join them and was on the bed in a nanosecond. We fucked, bucked and sucked for another two hours or so, both ladies getting my attention in equal measure. Even though it had been years since our last coupling, Resham looked sensational nude except for a few signs of age. Kanwal appeared even better than she had when we got married. Perhaps the adage about the thirties being the best age for women was true after all. It was very rewarding as Resham lay on top of Kanwal, able to lick Kanwal's cunt while her own was over my wife's mouth. Standing behind Resham and over Kanwal's head, I was able to alternatively dip my dick into both Kanwal's mouth and Resham's pussy. Every so often as I rammed forward into Resham, Kanwal sucked my balls. It was very sad that I came profusely too quick for everyone's liking. I wondered how long it would be protocol-wise before I could interest both ladies in a similar tryst again!

"I want you to know just a few things," Resham said as we exited after our threesome, "to begin with I am eternally grateful that you two helped save my marriage and family; also I really appreciate your part in kindling the sexual fire for both Nasir and me. Remember please to make sure that no word gets to Nasir about either paternity. Know that you can come fuck me anytime Omar. You can do the same with Nasir if you so wish Kanwal. Of course, I do expect both the gents to get lost on occasion so we ladies can enjoy a bit of deviant fun. And lastly, I am certain that Humaira and Izhar will make a great couple, whenever the time comes!"

Kanwal smiled at me as we waited outside her apartment for the elevator to arrive, when Resham suddenly appeared in the doorway again, "I forgot to thank you both for teaching the two of us how to kiss, and certainly fuck, like pros." Kanwal waved at her and blew a kiss.

Resham continued as the elevator door opened, "I also know this might be a little bit forward to contemplate, but seeing how pleasurable our little orgy today was, I wonder if you Omar would be game to joining Nasir in a threesome either with Kanwal or with me in the near future. Kanwal and I were wondering what it would be like to be double-serviced!"

I looked at Kanwal to see if she was aghast. The sheepish grin on her face told me an eventuality such as that was closer to being reality than fiction and the girls would figure out a way to make it happen.

"Why not," I responded as the elevator door closed and both ladies showed ear to ear grins! There was no way to dissuade them about something I would have little control over. Wives of a feather after all do stick together!