Wives of The Commander

Story Info
Lexa searches for her wives.
8.4k words
4.53
19.8k
23

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The 100. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Author's note: This story takes place after Season 3 of The 100, but deviates from canon after that.

*****

Lexa never thought she would marry, and yet she had. Although not to one amazing woman, but three. Her warrior Octavia, her mechanic Raven, and her favourite Clarke.

These types of relationships were rare but not unheard of in her culture, and in the few Lexa had encountered referring to anyone as 'favourite' would not be tolerated, but it was an undeniable truth that even the children of her capital could see, and amazingly there was no jealousy.

Octavia and Raven had assured her on occasions that they knew they were more than just sex slaves, and tonight Lexa was determined to confirm that, while still giving Clarke plenty of attention.

In truth Lexa was determined to do that on any night, but tonight was special. Tonight they were celebrating their anniversary. Not their wedding anniversary, although that was coming up soon, but the first time they all got together, and although their wedding had been unforgettable the first time Lexa made love to her girls would always be truly special to her, and all of them.

Sadly they could not celebrate the occasion with a banquet or anything like that, and all of them but especially Clarke couldn't stand the thought of masking it as celebrating the fall of the mountain, as that would have been disrespectful to the many who died that day. So the celebrations would have to be more private.

Not that Lexa objected to that in fact she preferred it that way, as the thought of it getting her through a long day of keeping the peace while sitting on her throne and listening to her people who bought their problems and squabbles to her, and the representatives from each clan which were even worse.

Her only relief was having Clarke there for some of it, representing her people as the Thirteenth clan, although she too spent most of the day listening to the troubles of her people. Her more fortunate wives would be doing the things they loved, namely training with her fellow warriors and tinkering with technology respectively.

It was the second Lexa chose to collect first on this occasion, partly to remind Raven that she was truly dear to her and partly because her beautiful genius was working on a little surprise to help celebrate their first ever anniversary.

Lexa was happy to see Raven had delivered on her promise, The Commander moving silently so she could admire her beautiful mechanic in her natural habitat, putting the last finishing touches to her surprises. Not that they would truly surprise Clarke and Octavia, and they certainly didn't surprise Lexa, although they would be truly welcomed.

Once she was directly behind her lover Lexa couldn't resist softly announcing, "Hello Raven."

"Jesus!" Raven swore, turning around rapidly, clutching her chest and then whining, "Lexa! We've talked about this!"

"We have." Lexa softly acknowledged, unable to stop a smirk from crossing her face which caused Raven to glare at her. Hoping to wipe that away Lexa added, "I cannot sneak up on you when there are... tools in your hand, yes?"

There was a pause, and then Raven smiled, "Hey, that was pretty funny for you."

"I aim to please." Lexa said softly, pulling the other woman in for a brief kiss, the Commander delighting how Raven wrapped her arms around her neck. Then after a few seconds Lexa broke the kiss and told her, "Collect your tools. Our next stop is the fighting pit."

"Oh so funny today." Raven smiled, before kissing her again.

Raven slipped her surprises into her bag and followed Lexa to find their other wives. Usually Clarke could be anywhere, but Octavia could normally be found training, and as her favourite spot was the fighting pit where warriors could challenge each other that was their first stop. It was also their last, because to Raven's delight Octavia was doing battle with Clarke.

Or more accurately about too, given the way they were circling each other in the middle of the pit, surrounded by thousands of grounders all eager to see which of the Wives Of The Commander would come out on top. And apparently there was one more as before Raven could open her mouth to get the attention of her two lovers the third silenced her.

"Wait!" Lexa commanded softly but firmly, "I wish to see how much Clarke has learned."

Without hesitation Raven nodded. She was eager to get to the celebration part of the evening, as were they all, but Raven liked watching her wives spa, and fighting ability was extremely important to Octavia and Lexa, and to only a slightly lesser extent Clarke and Raven. In space there wasn't a need for much fighting ability, but as soon as they landed The 100 had needed to learn fast.

Octavia had taken to it like a duck to water, helped along greatly with her grounder training, and Clarke was pretty good, especially after a year or so of training under Octavia and Lexa. And herself, Raven thought with a smile. Sure she hadn't done that much, but she knew Clarke appreciated the way that she, Lexa and Octavia had worked on her stamina.

That smile had barely faded from Raven's lips when Clarke took her first attempt to attack Octavia, the more experienced fighter expertly dodging her attacks and knocking her down onto her butt. Which ultimately caused Raven to laugh, earning her a stern look from Lexa.

Luckily Raven's laugh was drowned out by the laughter of the others around them, and it's likely that Clarke wouldn't have noticed anyway due to her humiliation. The laughter couldn't have helped with that, the blonde briefly panting before glaring up at the brunette, which of course was just adorable.

Meanwhile Octavia looked downright wicked as she smirked at her opponent, prompting Clarke to jump up, run at her and get knocked down on her cute little butt again.

As this caused Raven to laugh again Lexa close the distance between them and whispered, "If you cannot be quiet maybe we should find a better use for your mouth."

Even though being quiet was probably unnecessary, and part of her wanted to continue watching the fight, Lexa's words had Raven turning her head slowly to look at the Commander, lick her lips and then agree, "Maybe we should."

There was then a brief pause as the two brunettes stared at each other, and then Lexa slowly but firmly grabbed the back of Raven's head and pushed her to her knees. Which was always an uncomfortable position for Raven, but unlike with walking it was actually one she enjoyed, at least when positioned in front of one of her wives because it meant she would have the chance to please them.

Oh how Raven love to please them, especially with her mouth, the mechanic fumbling to undo Lexa's pants and pull them down so she could get to the prize underneath, not even waiting until those pens were down around Lexa's ankles before leaning forward and beginning to please her wife.

Lexa silenced the moan threatening to escape her lips with practised ease as Raven's tongue pressed against the bottom of her pussy and slowly made it's way up to the top before repeating the process, the sky girl beginning to eagerly go down on her.

Just as Octavia and Clark would given half the chance, the continued battle between her two other lovers almost doing as much for Lexa's arousal has Raven's tongue. Well, Raven's tongue was the clear winner, but it certainly didn't hurt, and thanks to the little battle in front of her, and the thought of the surprise she had for them later tonight, meant Lexa was more than ready to get her pussy licked.

Of course, Lexa was always ready to get her pussy licked, especially as one of the main advantages to having three wives was that there was always someone ready and willing to drop to their knees for her. Or let her sit on their faces, or however she wanted to take their mouths. Which had been true before, but it was no longer an abuse of her power.

Not truly, as each of these women loved her, and she loved them in return. Oh yes, these were not merely random women amongst her people who were, as always, ready to serve The Commander in any way that was required, but her wives who she personally trained to please her needy pussy.

Ironically, this insured Lexa was pretty much horny all the time. It was embarrassing really. Before her wives fell from the sky Lexa had been the epitome of self-restraint. Every bit the dignified leader that her now dead mentor had encouraged her to be. Now like The Commanders before her Lexa had multiple lovers who she regularly forced to worship her where anyone could see.

She didn't even return the favour. At least not publicly. In private there was little more Lexa loved than tasting one of her wives, but in public she always had to be the top. Luckily she had three beautiful women who were happy to bottom for her. Well, at least two out of three.

At first Raven and Clarke hadn't been thrilled with the idea of doing this publicly, but the adventurous, and ever eager to be accepted, Octavia had barely hesitated, and after a few weeks of talking and gentle coaxing Clarke allowed herself to be publicly fingered before joining Octavia in between Lexa's legs within the confines of a narrow hallway.

One week later Lexa managed to talk Raven into slipping underneath their table during dinner, and after that it didn't take much pushing to have each of her wives willing to serve as her at a moments notice, Lexa unwilling and unable to resist taking advantage of that the slightest excuse.

Not that she truly regretted that fact has Raven's soft tongue continued caressing her cunt as she watched Clarke and Octavia battle for dominance.

Raven would always find this at least a little embarrassing no matter how public they were, but this time really wasn't so bad. There were only a few guards following Lexa around at the moment, and a few more at the door they had walked through to get here, and everyone else was facing away from them.

Besides last time she checked all eyes were on her sparring lovers, and not just because staring at The Commander and/or her companion when she was being pleasured was a surefire way to be brutally murdered, but because two of the wives of Lexa sparring with each other was much more rare than simply one of them pleasing their Commander.

Still, Raven was grateful for the fact that she now lived in Polis, where it was unlikely that anyone she had known from her previous life on the Ark would walk by and see her acting so slutty. Not that it would stop her.

After all, getting to please The Commander in this way was seen as an honour amongst her new culture, and as have been made very clear she wasn't merely just another one of Lexa's subject she had chosen to play with, she was the wife of The Commander and she was performing her duty, and mockery of that would not be tolerated.

Besides, her original family was long gone. Clarke, Octavia and especially Lexa were her family now, and she was honoured to please them in anyway she could.

So as always Raven ignored whatever part of her was still left on The Ark which would feel embarrassed about doing such a thing as worship her wife publicly, and the pain of resting her weight on her knee, which was easy to forget when she was pleasing her wives anyway, and just concentrated on what really mattered, licking Lexa's pussy.

Initially it was fairly easy as Raven was always taken aback by just how wonderful Lexa's pussy tasted, Raven able to close her eyes and block everything out but that flavour and the acknowledgement that she needed to continue the slow, gentle licking, but it wasn't too long after that it became not enough for her.

If they were in private Raven could definitely get away with making Lexa cum without permission, especially if Lexa was distracted by having Clarke or Octavia sitting on her face. Or if afterwards she laid on the charm real thick.

But the last time one of them had even dared to shove her tongue into Lexa without permission it had been Clarke and she had been punished by suffering an entire week without knowing the joy of eating Lexa's pussy. Hell, Lexa had barely even looked at Clarke, let alone touched her, and she was Lexa's favourite. There was no way Raven was risking that.

So she obediently kept up the gentle pussy licking, increasingly hoping as time went on she would be given the permission she was hoping for, and soon after have the honour of swallowing The Commander's cum.

Lexa tried her best to avoid smiling to let Raven know that she approved of the constant gentle treatment. It wouldn't be a big deal if she did, but her life, and the lives of her wives, demanded that she be as dominant as possible, which meant remaining as dominant as possible while receiving oral sex.

Even if seemingly no one was paying attention to her receiving it. So she instead loosened her firm grip on the back of Raven's head and softly began stroking it as Clarke continued to struggle to gain the upper hand on Octavia. Sure, once she calmed herself she was able to land a few good blows, but she was outmatched, and Octavia made sure everybody knew it.

"Give it up Blondie." Octavia taunted after about the fifth time she knocked Clarke down on her cute little ass, "You're mine."

"Well, yes. But you're-" Clarke trailed off as she scanned the crowd and noticed something, and paid for it.

"It's like you're not even trying anymore." Octavia sighed after she punched Clarke to the ground.

Quickly getting up with a grin Clarke pointed over Octavia's head quipped, "Looks like we've got company."

"Oh please, you expect me to fall for that?" Octavia rolled her eyes.

"Octavia!" Lexa yelled louder enough to get everyone's attention, "How many times do I have to tell you, don't take your eyes off your opponent."

Octavia's face was priceless. Easily worth the complaining Lexa would deal with later. As was what happened next. Because Octavia tried, but she just couldn't turn back around quick enough before finding herself flipped over in an impressive takedown which ended with Clarke's thighs cutting off her air supply.

It was then the fun really began, Clarke hanging on for dear life as Octavia flailed around, desperately trying to get free. It was too much for Lexa to bear, which was lucky because there was never a better time for a little weakness. So she pushed Raven's face deeper into her cunt, and when that wasn't enough to get her point across Lexa tried a more direct approach.

"Make me cum. I don't care how, just do it." Lexa whispered, before yelling as loudly as she could, "Octavia, don't be stubborn. Accept your defeat."

This of course only made Octavia struggle, and swear, even more than she had been before, which was the point.

Because even though Octavia gave her an angry look of betrayal Lexa knew that her warrior would forgive her, and in time with even see the funny side, but for now Octavia's inevitable defeat at the hands of her beloved Clarke was rushing Lexa to orgasm almost as much as Raven's tongue, mouth and finger. Because of course Raven would take any excuse to finger her that she could get.

To be fair this always helped Lexa cum extra hard, especially when Raven, or one of her other wives, sucked on her clit at the same time she was doing now, and she couldn't truly be mad when no one was really paying attention to them.

Perhaps most importantly of all it was over reasonably quickly, partly triggered by Raven slipping a second finger in and curling it upwards while intensifying the suction on her clit, and partly because Clarke pulled back on Octavia's throat just like Lexa had taught her too, forcing Octavia to swallow her pride and submit.

In fact, whether because of fate or because she found the visual so powerful, pretty much the moment Octavia tapped out Lexa came wonderfully hard.

Luckily the applause from the audience drowned out any embarrassing sounds that might have fallen from Lexa's mouth, just as would happen next distracted from any other sounds as Raven fucked Lexa through to her orgasm and immediately started working on another.

Raven was disappointed she didn't see exactly what happened, but she could guess from the amount of cheers she heard, and the curses coming from Octavia's dirty little mouth. That for the very first time that Clarke Griffin had defeated Octavia Blake in hand-to-hand combat. No wonder Lexa came so hard. Raven would have to inform Octavia of that later.

Maybe leave out her contributing to Lexa's orgasm, at least at first, as there was a running joke between them have Clarke would just have to bend over or something to make Lexa cum.

Sometimes they would even tease Clarke and Lexa, but especially the latter was a dangerous risk, and Raven certainly wasn't going to concentrate on that right now. Not when she was doing the only thing that really mattered to her, pleasing one of her wives.

Also she was pretty sure it was illegal to slack off while pleasing The Commander, Raven smiling around Lexa's clit as she fucked the other woman to a second climax. On the one hand it was much easier the second time, Raven barely allowing Lexa to come down from her high before giving her that second orgasm and then immediately beginning to work her way to the third.

On the other hand as much as Raven loved the rare treat of fingering The Commander, something the more dominant woman didn't normally allow her to do, she was missing out on her chance to swallow Lexa's girl cum, and if that wasn't a crime in grounder culture it should be.

Trying to find a balance Raven slowed down her fingering a little so she could enjoy it for a little longer, which of course resulted in an intensified attack on her hair but it was still totally worth it, then when she inevitably sped up again and brought Lexa back to the edge of orgasm she suddenly replaced her fingers with her mouth.

The little cry and whimper of disappointment that probably only she could hear made this gamble worth it, and that was even before Raven tasted the leftover girl cum from the previous two orgasms. When she did, and when Lexa came in her mouth, it made it so beyond worth it that Raven could barely even comprehend it.

Naturally then Raven went berserk, desperately trying to swallow every drop of that precious liquid. Thanks to her frequent practice, and just her eagerness, Raven could have probably accomplished it, if Lexa hadn't tightened the grip on the back of her head and started grinding her cunt against her face. Not that Raven complained. She was Lexa's. They were all Lexa's.

Hers to do with as she pleased, that fact filling Raven with love and happiness, just like her fellow wives when they were lucky enough to be in the position that others would literally kill for. Then all of a sudden it was over and she was being pulled up into a passionate kiss, Raven whimpering into it as Lexa tasted herself on her lips and tongue.

"Bend over!" Lexa ordered once she had broken the kiss, forcefully turning Raven around and bending her over the railing before she got a chance to reply, allowing both of them to see Lexa's words being echoed.

"Bend over." Clarke grinned happily, while stroking her newly equipped cock.

Clarke's grin got even wider as first Octavia glared angrily at her, then did as she was told, getting down on her hands and knees in the middle of the fighting pit. Apparently there were places in this new world where it was a regular occurrence that the loser of a battle would sexually submit to the winner, but it was a rarity in Polis as Lexa had banned it from anyone who wasn't a couple.

Because apparently battles to the death were fine, but potential rape was a step too far. It was something that other members of Skaikru struggled to understand, but it had always made total sense to Clarke, and she especially loved it now as she admired the fruits of her labour.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers