Wives on Vacation: Ann's Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sjones
sjones
398 Followers

I was frozen in place as he passed by me.

Leon whispered. "I just fucked the shit out of your little wife, man. And she loved it!! I am taking her panties with me as a present. Man they stink!!!"

I heard him dress and leave silently.

I stared at my wife's prone body. She was passed out and breathing like she was out of air. My prim and proper wife had just been fucked beyond my wildest fantasy.

She had begun the day as a sweet, modest housewife. She had ended the day as the ravaged, naughty sex toy of a black man.

I leaned over her and smelled her hairy sex, which reeked with an animal scent. I spread her white buns and stared closely at her ravaged pussy and butt hole surrounded with matted hair. Her butt hole was still clenching open and closed as she lay there fading into a deep sleep. I glanced upward to my wife's innocent face, and notice a lewd smile of total satisfaction on her sweet lips.

Wow, what a day, I thought!!

I smiled to myself as wondered what day 2 of our vacation would bring!!

sjones
sjones
398 Followers