Wives Rule Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do, I love it," Harris said.

"Keep doing a good job and I'll let you fuck her." Harris' efforts immediately increased. I really hadn't planned on fucking Harris, but at this point, having sucked the thickest cock I had ever known, and having my nipples sucked, I just had to know how that dick would feel inside my dripping pussy.

When Harris had finished cleaning my tits, Beth moved up and had him lick his semen off of her breasts. While Harris was doing that, Beth said, "Go ahead, try him out for size. Carrie is going to fuck you Harris, remember, do not cum inside her." I impaled myself on his thick tool. I never felt so full, so well fucked. I came in a minute and in buckets. Then I moved up and down until I came again. I then got off and Beth climbed aboard. She immediately and furiously bounced up and down. The whole time she was pulling and pinching her nipples. I had never seen another couple have sex before, it was exciting. Harris came within a minute. Beth said, "Open your mouth Harris, I'm a mess." And with that Beth rose off his cock, turned herself around so that she was facing me and gently feed her cum soaked cunt to Harris. She stayed just within his reach so that I could watch the cum drain from her pussy and into his mouth.

When Beth stopped leaking, she smeared her stretched out pussy all over Harris' face. She got up and told him to "stay."

Beth came over to me just as I was pulling on my panties. "This has been wild." I said, "Does he do that often? Suck your pussy after he cums?". Beth said, "A few times, but never like that. Wow! I feel so sexy and powerful." She then gave me a hug. Our naked breasts mashed and Beth looked up and gave me a gentle kiss on the neck. She looked down at my tits and my nipples were at full attention again. "You know, it is seeing the two of us together that drives them wild. We may have to explore that further." My head spinning, I got dressed and returned to my room.

I forgot that I had told Sean to wait up for me and to keep on the bra. He looked absolutely ridiculous lying on the bed with nothing but a bra and his thin hard on. I removed my skirt and panties, but kept on my shirt. I was excited by the fact that he was naked (except my underwear) and that I was covered.

Sean excitedly asked "What happened?"

I moved up so that my head was higher on the pillow than his head. My chest was almost in his face. I then reached down for his cock and started to stroke it lightly and said, "Are you sure you want to know?" I asked.

"Yes please."

"You sound like you are begging." I liked the way this was going. "Go ahead, beg me to tell you."

"Oh please Carrie, anything, anything, just tell me what happened. I have been dying in here by myself."

"O.K., but remember, you said anything." I continued, "Before we started, we had to give Harris his birthday spanking,"

"You spanked Harris?" Sean asked.

"Quiet, let me tell the story. Yes, we both did. It was really exciting. By the end, Harris' thick dick was dripping and you could see it throbbing. We then blindfolded him, because Beth and I did not think we could perform with him watching. The two of us licked his cock. It was so thick that we each took a side, although our lips sometimes met. Then I tried to fit the head in my mouth, but I couldn't. Beth then told him that if he agreed to do what we said, Harris could suck my tits and fuck me." I had a firm grip on Sean's cock when I said this, I wanted to feel his reaction. His cock surged. I had him.

"Calm down," I said, "let me finish the story." At this point Harris was ready to cum. "I sucked his cockhead while Beth jerked him off. He then came in buckets all over our chests. Beth then said 'O.K. Harris, you can suck Carrie's tits.' Of course, Harris did not know that his cum was all over my tits. It did not matter, he just sucked away." With that I opened my shirt and lowered my right nipple into Sean's mouth. Despite the fact that I just told him that Harris came on my chest, he immediately began to nurse. At the same time, his cock was leaking so much pre-cum that I was barely touching him, afraid that he would cum. God this was fun.

I continued, "When Harris was done licking his cum off my chest, Beth put her cum covered boobs into Harris' mouth. She then said 'Harris, you can fuck Carrie, but do not cum inside her. Sean only agreed for her to suck you.'" I moved over Sean so that my left nipple slid into his hungry mouth and my pussy hairs just grazed the tip of his throbbing prick.

I continued, "Sean, when I slid my pussy over Harris' cock, it was unbelievable. It was so thick, so much bigger than yours. It felt sooooo gooood." I began to moan a little, remembering what Harris' cock felt like. "At first I just nested on it, moving my pussy back and forth, from side to side, feeling it stretch me like I have never been stretched before. I came just doing this. Then I started to bounce up and down."

I began to gently slid up and down on Sean. Sean moaned, "Please, I have to fuck you, I have to get inside you."

I laughed, "Funny you should say that Sean," and I sat upright, lifted my shirt and pointed to my cunt, "look, you're already inside me." Despite myself, I laughed again. "Harris stretched me out so much, you can't even feel my pussy." And I laughed again. Actually, I could feel Sean get even harder. He enjoyed the humiliation of knowing that another man had stretched my cunt.

Sean started to buck, to make me feel him. I continued to laugh. "Well, you will never cum inside me like this. There is no friction. I tell you what. Harris likes to lick Beth's pussy after he cums inside her, if I can make you cum inside me, then you're going to like my pussy."

"Yes, anything, please make me cum, please!!!"

With that I stated to bounce up and down on Sean while I pulled on my own nipples. "Sean, look at me." He did. I smiled and said, "I can't feel your little dick... I'm all stretched out... tomorrow I will have to fuck Harris again so I can feel a cock inside me....... cum if you want your wife to get fucked."

And cum he did. I had fucked him with my mind rather than just my pussy. I may not have been able to feel his thin dick, but I could sure feel his hot cum shoot inside me. I came again, more from the game I was playing then from the small cock inside me. After our mutual orgasms, I really couldn't feel Sean's dick at all. Without hesitation, I slid off Sean's dick (I couldn't even feel it slip out) and straddled his head. Just like Beth, I kept my dripping pussy just within reach of his tongue so that I could watch him eat his cum out of my pussy. "Open your eyes, Sean, look at what you are doing." I demanded. Given how stretched out I was, his seaman just flowed from my cunt to his lips. I was so excited. I even pulled away a little, and his head followed. He loved it!!

I then put all my weight on his face, smothering him in our juices. For some reason I said, "I don't know what we are going to do with you Sean, you can't fuck like Harris and you don't eat pussy as well as Beth. We'll have to find something you can do." Before he could react, I clamped my thighs around his head. In a few seconds I was coming again. At this point even Sean's ears were full of semen and my cream.

When I got off I said, "You liked that." It was a statement, not a question. "Good, because it was fun for me and we are going to do it whenever I want." Sean did not question my authority, instead he said, "Did Beth really eat you?"

"You'd like to see that, wouldn't you?" I responded, without answering his question. "We'll see. For now it is time for sleep. Goodnight my pet." And I rolled over and went to sleep.

To Be Continued...

12