Wizard College - Sexy Pranks Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Below the table, Henry was steadily running the ring of his fingers up and down the length of his cock, giving her full strokes. He didn't want to look down and see the empty air beyond his fingers. It was enough to feel the tight grip of his hand lead directly into the tight grip of Violet's clenching cunt. His cock retreated more slippery every time, and before long he felt her cum again. Her juices surged around his rod and poured over his hand.

For long minutes she only sat with her head bowed and her hands gripping the edge of the table, shuddering. As he worked her toward another cum, he saw one hand steal between the buttons of her blouse to pinch and twist one hard nipple. She whimpered, and Henry could see beads of sweat standing out on her forehead.

Henry felt himself getting close and decided he should pull out. Most wizarding families took the precaution of placing a birth control charm on their daughters between the age of 16 and 20, so chance were good it wouldn't be dangerous, but he realized that if he ever wanted to look this girl in the face again he probably shouldn't blow a load inside her without asking. You know, on top of fucking her without explicit consent, from across the room.

And they say romance is dead, Henry thought as he began banging her harder, thrusting up into his hand and battering her clit with the base of his cock. Her body shook with the pounding, her head nodding, her eyes rolling back. Seeing how completely he'd taken her pushed him toward the edge, and he got ready to pull out. He knew he'd paint the bottom of the table with probably the biggest load of his life, but he was ready to pay the price for that mess if he got caught.

He put everything he had into three final thrusts, and was about to pull out when she squeezed her eyes shut and hunched down in her chair, cumming harder than before. She had her arms crossed over her chest but from where he was sitting Henry could see her twisting her own nipples like she was going to pull them off. She let out a low wail, something that rose and wavered above the din of the classroom, and her cunt held clamped down around his expanding cock.

Henry couldn't pull out, and barely tried. He grunted like a man punching through a wall and held steady, buried to the root in her cunt. His balls clenched and jumped, clenched and jumped as he pumped six forceful spurts of cum into her womb. He had never cum so hard or so long, and when he'd completely emptied his balls into his beautiful classmate he slumped back into his chair.

"Violet, are you alright?" He heard Professor Cummbiche ask, standing now in front of the table and peering around her cauldron at the disheveled girl.

Violet sat up slowly, tugging on her skirt and pushing hair back from her shining face. She placed one palm against her forehead and sighed, "Professor, I honestly feel like I'm burning up."

Cummbiche let her leave the class a little early, to visit the nurse's office. Surreptitiously, Henry slipped his slimy, satisfied penis back into his slacks. He smiled at Rob, who just regarded him with wide-eyed wonder, equal parts horror and admiration.

At the end of class they poured out into the bustling hallway, and Henry was beginning to wonder if he'd actually gotten off without getting caught. Then he spotted Violet, standing to the side of the hall on her tiptoes, looking over the crowd. She spotted him and beckoned, but her face was unreadable.

He signaled Rob to go ahead as he reached her, and she pulled him into an alcove. She turned, her cheeks still red and her shirt untucked and her sweater hanging off one shoulder. Her eyes shone intently up at him. Her voice was shaky: "Did you just cum inside me?"

Henry was thrown off by her bluntness. "I wasn't going to," he said honestly. "But then when I tried to..." Violet was shaking her head, and he stopped short.

"No, no way I was letting you go. I wanted to feel everything." She closed her eyes and shuddered, biting her lip with a little squeal. "GODDAMN that felt good. I came like four fucking times."

Henry breathed a sigh of relief. "Really?"

She grinned and stepped close to him, putting her hands on his chest. "Oh yeah I did. And I'm glad I wore panties today or I'd be making a big mess. You came like a fire hose, Henry."

He laughed as she grabbed his hand and added. "But I still need to go take care of that. And you're coming with me."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. We need to fix something."

"What's that?" He let her lead him along and slung his backpack over his shoulder. He watched the way her ass swayed in her skirt and felt his cock getting hard again.

She grinned back at him, wild and easy. "The best fuck I've ever had hasn't seen me naked yet."

12