Wizard College - Sexy Pranks Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so tight around his cock, and hot as a furnace. Every time Roger pulled out, his cock was coated with more of her juices, and now his fist was slick as her snatch. He pumped into her harder, pistoning his hips against his hand.

Raven reached up and gripped the wooden frame of the bed, thrusting her hips to meet him. "How?" She gasped. "How are you...getting...so deep...with your to-ah ah AHHHH!" She came, shaking and shrieking. The depths of her cunt spasmed happily, giving Roger's cock an extra squeeze. He sighed and gave her several long, slower strokes, riding out her orgasm. He was starting to get close himself.

Unfortunately, Ollie took this as his cue to immediately abandon cunnilingus. He rose between his girlfriend's spread thighs and kissed his way up her flushed and shuddering body. Roger was horrified to see the shithead now sported a full hard-on, or something close enough. With a groan frustration he pulled his hand completely off his cock, vacating Raven's cunt only a moment before her boyfriend started pushing his way in.

"Oh, fuck yeah baby," Ollie narrated. "You're so wet. I made you cum so hard didn't I?"

Raven gasped and nodded her head.

Ollie tilted her hips up, pushing down into her sopping pussy. He whimpered at the perfection of her tightness cunt, then put on the voice again: "You like my hard cock, bitch?"

Raven nodded, opening her eyes and running her hands over his chest, his stomach. "Oh baby you made me feel so good," she groaned. "I've never cum so hard. You were so deep."

Ollie smirked above her, thrusting his hips without rhythm and falling out of her pussy several times, then reaching under and repositioning to push himself back in.

Across the room, Roger wanted to scream. His hard cock, the one she had loved so much, the one she had cum on like a bitch in heat, throbbed and twitched under the blanket. It was harder than he'd ever known, and he felt like he would explode with the hot lust that coursed through his body.

She loved his cock, and here it was still ready for her. Here it was, still slick with her girl cum. He glared across the room, filled with hate and desire. He made a decision.

A moment later, Raven's expression of sleepy bliss contorted. "No, baby, you know better," she muttered.

Roger applied more pressure, pushing her puckered little hole inward and feeling it start to stretch. Raven clenched reflexively, but her asshole was so lubricated by her boyfriend's saliva and her own drooling snatch that it spread quickly around the thick dome of his dickhead, snapping tight on his shaft just below the ridged helmet.

Her eyes shot open again, suddenly angry. "Aaah! Watch it," she snapped.

"Watch...what?" Ollie panted, pulling back and falling out of her again. Roger pulled back too, feeling her hole snap shut behind him.

"My ass!" She hollered, slapping her boyfriend on the shoulder.

"I wasn't!" Ollie sputtered. "Jesus! Fuck." He reached down and fumbled around her snatch, trying to push his dick back in. Roger watched with the portal poised over the pulsing head of his cock. He waited until Ollie found the hole and slid in, then thrust his hips up. Her asshole stretched more easily this time, and he didn't stop pushing.

"HUHHH!" Raven made a sound like she'd been punched in a the gut. But when Roger slid his shaft deeper, her voice went high and whiny. "Huh huh huh huh!"

"Yeah, take that big dick, slut!" Ollie crowed. Roger would have laughed at him, but he was in a state of absolute bliss. Raven's bowels were gripping him like a fist, and every little movement of her anal ring sliding down his cock was heaven. He pulled the circle of his fingers up a few inches, feeling her insides clutch at him, and when he slid home again he nearly had the whole thing buried in her ass.

Raven was tighter than tight, but Roger enjoyed fucking up this moment for them almost as much as he enjoyed fucking her. He made a game of it: watching her closely and every time she started to speak a coherent sentence he'd stroke his cock deep into her ass. She was going crazy, pushing and tearing at Ollie and he was oblivious as always.

"Fuck yeah, baby. Cum for me, I'm so close!" He grunted, pumping into her like a dog. Raven wailed as Roger did the same. He suddenly realized he could feel Ollie's cock on the underside of his own, through the membrane that separated her holes. It was a nice counter-pressure, and soon Roger realized he was on the verge.

Ollie panted and came inside his girlfriend's well-used pussy while Roger buried his superior cock to the root in her nearly-virgin asshole. His rod pulsed again and again as he enjoyed the hardest cum of his life, emptying his balls into her. Ollie slumped onto his struggling girlfriend, and Roger took the opportunity to stay a few moments longer. He enjoyed several aftershocks inside her bowels, wringing out the last of his cum for her. Then he reluctantly pulled out, feeling his soiled cock slap against his stomach as he terminated the portal.

Roger felt lightheaded, bone tired and oh so satisfied. It was only the sound of screeching that shook him from that reverie.

"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING FUCK!" Raven cried, beating her fists against her boyfriend's arms, ribs and face. He tried blocking with his hands while he backed off of her flailing naked form. "YOU KNEW NOT TO FUCK MY ASS!"

"I didn't! I didn't!" Ollie shouted back, still trying to protect his face.

"I KNOW WHEN SOMEONE'S CUMMING IN MY ASS YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" She pushed herself off the bed, driving one knee into Ollie's bare ballsack. While he crumpled to the floor and dry heaved, she gathered his comforter around herself. She delivered a bonus kick to his ribs then fled the room, slamming the door behind her.

Roger rolled over to face the wall, pulled his own comforter up under his chin, and sighed happily. What a night.

***

Author's Note: Stay tuned for the third and final part, coming soon. The reign of this sneaky little spell comes to an end, and it ends with the biggest bang possible!

12