Wizard College - Sexy Pranks Pt. 03

Story Info
The OK Split goes out with a big bang.
2.7k words
4.39
6.8k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god, I can't get over her ass. I have dreams of that perfect ass. Seriously."

Rob Wienie and Henry Pecker were sharing a pitcher of beer at Hattie McRabbit's, a popular bar near campus, and naturally Rob was staring at the barkeep Rosie. He wore a moony look on his freckled face and a steely erection in his pants that he tried to adjust surreptitiously.

Henry laughed and shook his head, but turned to look anyway. Over the past two years he'd spent many hours studying Rosie's impressive body as she bounced and swayed among the tables and at this point it was a college pastime. Rosie was a lovely statuesque woman in her mid-30s, and the reason the bar was so popular with students and townies alike. She was flirty and confident, and her personality oozed sex just as much as her incredible body. She had olive skin and shiny black hair that hung in waves across her shoulders and framed her strong but beautiful face. Tonight she wore a blousy peasant shirt that was loosely laced at the bust, and her full cantaloupe-sized breasts bounced and jiggled within. Whenever she leaned over, her tan and glistening cleavage strained against the parted cloth. Her skirt was swishy at the bottom but tight on top, so it hugged her ass like a second skin. Indeed, when she turned and cocked her hip, loading a tray with dirty dishes, Henry was able to watch her buttocks grind against each other like two great smooth boulders.

"She's got no obvious panty-line," Henry mused. "I wonder if she's wearing a thong, or maybe nothing at all."

Rob groaned like a rutting animal, and Henry snapped his fingers. "Hey, hey, let's stay focused. It sounds like I missed the best thing to happen this year and I need details, man."

Rob shook his head to clear it and took a long pull from his mug. "Sure, sure. So, you know how Professor Cummbiche accused Priss of stealing from her private potion storeroom last week? Even though she denied it, Cummbiche gave her detention for a month. Well, Duff was so pissed at her about it that he tried to fuck Cummbiche in the ass."

"WHAT?" Henry spit some beer down his chin, and his mouth stood agape. Priss Pumpington and Duff Maldick were a match made in blonde and bratty rich kid heaven and they were never apart. Henry was pretty sure that any revenge Duff took on the professor had been Priss's idea too, but even for a piece of shit like Maldick that was too far.

"Yeah, I know. While the rest of us were working on a healing potion, he whipped it out under his table, did the spell and started working his prick into her. She was sitting at her desk at the front of the room, and the rest of us didn't even know something was up until she started making these strange noises. I remember she made some kind of grunt and someone asked if she was OK. She said she was fine, but said it kind of strained, you know? Then a minute later she puts her palms flat on the desk and starts huffing and puffing. I watched her because she was acting so weird, and I swear I thought she was diddling herself somehow. Sweat was running down her face, her cheeks were all flushed, and she was making this whimpering noise in her throat. Then she came."

"WHAT??" Henry choked, and Rob waited for him to stop coughing before he continued.

"Yeah, I don't think Duff expected her to enjoy it so much. She came hard, started screaming 'Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes'. She started thrashing, tipped her chair back and fell out of it."

"And that's how Duff's dick got cut off," Henry finished.

"Exactly. The small portal he was using broke, severing his dick, and he started screaming. We all saw the stump when he stood up. It wasn't bloody or anything, just covered up with flesh as though he never had a dick. He ran all the way to the nurse with his pants open. Evan Turcotte works in the office right next to the infirmary and said that Cummbiche showed up about ten minutes later, handed the nurse something in a paper bag."

Henry chuckled. "That had to be awkward. But, I'm sure the nurse could put it right back on. I mean, I shattered every bone in my body when I fell from that window in the girls tower last year, and she had me fixed up in a day."

Rob nodded. "Yeah, but as soon as the administration sorts it all out, the OK Split's going on magical lockdown."

They both gave this idea a moment of silence. They knew once that happened, any use of the spell anywhere would immediately draw administrative attention, and lead to expulsion.

"Damn, I'm going to miss it." Henry said. "Violet's crazy about being secretly fucked in public, the little exhibitionist."

"I still can't believe you screwed her while she was giving that demonstration to the visiting parents-including HER parents!"

Henry shrugged, but his grin said it all. "She demanded it. God, I'm so lucky."

"Well, the OK Split had a good run," Rob sighed, and they clicked their mugs together in a toast.

"Violet Greene?" Rosie asked, suddenly next to their table. "I didn't realize that cute little chick was so damn kinky. I might need to know her better."

Henry and Rob were both stunned to find out that they'd been overheard, and didn't know what to say next. Luckily Rosie was distracted by her own thoughts: her naturally shadowed eyes had gotten a far-away look, and she bit her lower lip just a little. The boys had heard that she enjoyed the company of women as well as men, and both mentally noted this as a suspicion confirmed.

Rosie shook her head and grinned at them. "Anyway. Were you guys talking about that spell people have been having so much fun with? The OK Split?"

They both looked at each other, which was confirmation enough, but Rosie was patient. Finally Henry said, "Yeah, we've heard some stories about it."

Rosie winked knowingly. "Heard stories, huh? OK. I've heard some too and I gotta say, they really turned me on."

"Oh yeah?" Henry asked, seeing that Rob had to pick his jaw off the floor.

"Oh yeah. Henry, it sounds like you're pretty worn out from all that wild sex with Violet, but Rob...would you like to fuck me?"

Rob was about to take a drink, then set his mug down without it touching his lips. He stared at her, dumbstruck.

"C'mon." She smiled lazily and picked up his hand from the table, turning it palm up. Then she leaned over the table so the hefty globe of one breast rested in his hand. This also brought her blood-red lips close to his ear, but when she spoke she did it loud enough so both men could hear her over the din of the bar. "It's a fantasy of mine to get fucked in front of the whole bar. But I don't want to cause a scene or anything, so the next best thing might be getting magically, secretly fucked. Will you use the OK Split on me?"

Rob's fingers closed lightly around the clothed flesh that filled his hand, feeling it's incredible softness and surprising weight. She fluttered her eyelids and moaned. Henry kicked Rob under the table.

"Y-yes. Yes," Rob answered.

A radiant smile spread across Rosie's face and she kissed him loudly on the cheek. Her thick black hair swung around him for a moment, encompassing him in her smell, and it was heaven.

"I'm not wearing panties, so it'll be extra easy," Rosie panted. "Wait until I'm standing behind the bar, and I put both palms down on the top of the bar, OK?"

Rob nodded, and then she was gone in a flurry of marching, bouncing sexuality.

"God, do you think I should do it?" Rob asked, looking worried. Henry was shocked; Rob seemed to have a crush on every woman who ever talked to him, but Henry knew that Rosie held a special place in his hardon-on. The only girl he might have wanted to fuck more, though this was just Henry's suspicion, was their best friend Harmony Ginger.

Henry smiled at his friend reassuringly. "The spell's not locked down tonight. And she's practically begging you for it. I think it's worth the risk."

Rob nodded, watching Rosie go to each of the tables, refilling drinks and removing dishes and leaning in to talk and flirt as usual. Finally, she set down her tray and settled in behind the bar, empty-handed. She moved to the middle of the bar, where she could be seen clearly, and placed her palms flat on the bar top. Her hips shifted as she moved her legs further apart. She glanced around the room under heavy-lidded eyes, met Rob's gaze and nodded.

Henry turned in his seat, giving Rob a little privacy to start his surreptitious movements under the table while he muttered the spell under his breath. He thought Rosie looked excited and a little nervous, her cheeks redder than usual and her chest heaving with quick breaths. Suddenly she started, her eyes flying open and her hips starting to rock. Her back arched and she pushed her ass back into the unseen force that was driving her forward, her breasts shuddering against the low neck of her shirt.

From Rob's perspective, his dick had been transported to heaven. He released his aching cock under the table and felt it thrum in the open air like a divining rod. He made a circle with his thumb and forefinger, and as soon as he finished the incantation a faint blue glow filled the space between them. He took a deep breath, and watched the dark-haired beauty bracing herself against the bar as he lowered the portal over the head of his cock. His was instantly nestled inside her pussy lips, and with a little more pressure sank two inches in. He pulled back a little, his cock reappearing under the table shining with her wetness, and then pushed in harder. This time he slid all the way in, and it was like sinking into a hot oil. Though Rob's penis was a fine length, it was a little skinny and didn't fill her out completely. He decided to make up for it with vigor, humping up between his fingers into her sweet snatch with the eagerness of horny youth.

He was rewarded with the sight of her arching her tits out and thrusting her ass back, giving him a better angle to stir her depths. Then, suddenly, she became a lot tighter. A pressure moved up the length of his shaft, sliding and squeezing him. The pressure disappeared and then ran up the other side, milking him deliciously.

The room quieted as the beautiful barkeep let out a long, low moan. All eyes were on her as she rocked in place, rolling her hips and making her breasts nearly bounce out of her shirt. Her face was a mask of pleasure, her head tipped back and eyes squeezed shut. Her scarlet lips hung open and her small pink tongue slid over the perfect whiteness of her teeth.

Henry was impressed with how much Rosie seemed to be enjoying Rob's cock. He wouldn't risk saying anything and ruining the moment, but ol' Robbie was really giving it to her good. The lovely woman shuddered and whimpered, and just when it seemed like the moment couldn't get any hotter, it did. Rosie reached up to the collar of her peasant shirt and ripped it down, tearing the lacing and spilling her bare breasts into the open air. They were as magnificent as everyone had imagined: tan globes that grew a little more pale at their roundest, still quite perky but with enough sag to convey their heft. Her long black hair cascaded across her bare shoulders and down her chest, curling and tickling her tits as they bounced up.

Rosie rocked forward hard, her naked breasts pressing against the top of the bar for a moment, then arched back again. She put a hand on her chest to steady her breathing, then moved it down to squeeze one pillowy tit. Her fingers found the big brown nipple and squeezed down hard. That was when Rosie had her first orgasm, shaking and wailing like a banshee.

"Jesus," Henry muttered and adjusted his own hardness under the table. He glanced around to see how others were taking this sight, and wasn't surprised to see more than a dozen slack-jawed faces. Unsurprisingly, many of the men were also busy under the table, one arm shaking as they jerked off.

Then he took a closer look at a particular man at a table near them, a middle-aged wizard with greying mutton chop sideburns. He stroked himself heartily, his fist banging the underside of the table intermittently. Henry did a double-take when he glimpsed a light under the man's table, and sure enough when he watched closely he saw the telltale blue glow of a portal spell.

He looked around the room again in wonderment, finally understanding what he saw: Rosie had gone around the bar, goading almost every man in attendance to enter her with the OK Split. This wild chick had planned an enormous magical gangbang, and from the looks of it she was quite satisfied with the results.

Rob felt the most incredible sensation inside Rosie's overstuffed cunt. As he entered her he would feel a handful of other cocks sliding past his, in or out, appearing or disappearing, creating a delicious and ever-changing friction. It was as if so many tongues licked his shaft, so many fingers squeezed him, and watching Rosie take it all was the most erotic sight he could imagine.

Her shirt hung around her in tatters and her olive breasts shone with sweat. They swung pendulously as she was wracked with the force of several constant fucks being thrown into her at once. She was gasping and moaning like a woman on the edge of insanity. Reaching another crescendo, Rosie grasped at her hip, undid a buckle, and let her long skirt fall to the floor. She stepped out of it, spreading her legs even wider and burying her fingers in her thick black bush. She was tall enough, and everyone had a view from their stools, that they could all see the glistening beads of her own juice on her wet fur and the protruding cleft of her sex. When she frigged her clit madly, her moans rising to a shriek, a fresh gush was flung left and right by her blurred hand.

Rob started to cum, and it felt like his spine was going to shoot out the end of his dick. He slammed his circled fingers down against his fire-red pubes and his balls clenched, shooting blast after blast up into the beautiful barmaid. The pressure and friction across the length of his pulsing rod seemed to make his orgasm go on and on, milking him dry.

Across the whole bar, men were finishing inside Rosie with shuddering sighs and wails of pleasure. A heavy-set man at a nearby table yelled "I love you I love you I love you", his face beet red and all his chins shaking. Rosie had leaned forward again, bracing herself against the bar as more than a dozen loads spurted from her overfull pussy, raining down between her spread legs to patter on the wooden floor.

Henry smiled and filled his mug from the pitcher, surrounded by dozens of groaning, gasping bodies. He definitely didn't miss the best thing to happen this year.

When she finally caught her breath, Rosie stood up straight on weary legs. She pushed her disheveled hair back from her face and stretched, her statuesque body bronze and glowing. The woman was a supernaturally beautiful sight. "Closing time," she announced to the room with a satisfied smile. "Everyone settle up."

She'd never received so many tips in one night.