Wizard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh was like most men. Horny almost constantly and, being unattached, willing to pleasure almost any willing female. Oh, he had his moral compass like most do but truthfully, he had feelings for Dottie. When she did what she had done this night he decided quickly that he would give her what she and he desired. He pulled her to him and began kissing her as he let his hands roam her now delectable body. Soon she was moaning and thrusting her pelvis toward him in growing arousal.

Dottie rolled onto her back and pulled Josh toward and over her as she spread her legs. When he was between her legs she drew up her knees and raised her hips while she guided his cock to her pussy. They both groaned at the insertion. Their first time went fast, entirely too fast, as they slaked their lust with each other.

From that night on, Dottie moved into Josh's room and, soon, she was pregnant with the first of seven children. Over the next three years Dottie moved two other young women, friends of hers, into their bed so Josh never had to do without when one of them was pregnant.

Like Jon, Josh became a very famous Wizard, much sought after for his spells and potions. He also turned out many well thought of Wizards from the few apprentices he found and taught. To his surprise he found magic did work in this world and he became very adept at the spells Jon taught him. He even figured out some of his own!