Wizarding Mishap

Story Info
Wizard apprentice accidentally gives girl an extra appendage.
1.3k words
4.25
77.3k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh shit. I thought what the fuck is she doing here? Cassie Enphanta had just walked into Algor's pathetic little wizarding hut that I was apprenticing at and was looking around. I thought about hiding, or at least finding Algor, the real wizard. But as soon as I turned, I felt her eyes boring into my back.

"Hey! You there, come here and help me!" She demanded. She was obviously used to everyone doing what she said. I immediately turned around and walked quickly over to her.

"Y-y-y-es ma'am? W-what can I h-h-h-elp you with?" I stuttered.

She looked down at me almost in disgust. My robes had hardly been washed and I'm sure I smelled like absolute horse dung.

"I need you to make me a potion. A very specific potion." She said haughtily.

"W-what kind of potion?" I asked nervously.

"A body enhancement potion. You see, I always wanted my boobs to be bigger!"

I stuttered even harder at that. She wanted her boobs bigger? They were already huge! "B-b-b-bigger? B-b-ut they're so nice"

"Stop being a perv and staring at my tits! Hurry up and make the potion!" Cassie demanded.

I hustled off to find all the ingredients. I guess I was going to use a growing potion, it was the only one that made sense. I found the lavender and the wildflower, the salts were by the counter, and all I needed was a way to make it affect her boobs. I look through all the shelves, but I couldn't really find anything that might work. Suddenly I saw a shelf I never really paid attention to. It was in a back corner and was really dark. It had several already made potions on it. I looked at their labels, for some reason, Algor neglected to label the actual bottles, just the area of shelf he lined them up in. There were all sorts of body parts on the labels, all with a small arrow next to it pointing up or down. I guess that was to show growth or reduction.

"Hurry up! I don't have all morning!" Cassie yelled from the front.

Her yelling made me jump nervously and I missed the bottle I was going for, accidentally knocking several off. Luckily none broke. I picked them all up and put them back where they were supposed to go, keeping the one I hoped was the breast enhancement. I glanced at the others areas I had knocked over. A penis increase potion and head decrease potion. I prayed I hadn't grabbed the head shrink because the penis one probably wouldn't affect her.

I hurried back to the front and set the potion on the counter.

"T-t-that'll be 20 gold." I told her.

"I'll see if it works before I pay up." She snatched the potion before I could react, she unstopped it and downed it in one gulp. I cringed, half expecting her head to suddenly shrink.

"How long before it starts working?" She asked.

"U-u-usually within a c-c-couple minutes." I responded, my eyes kept switching from her head to her chest. Suddenly something else on her body caught my attention. Her dress bulging at the crotch.

"Nothing seems to be happening." Cassie stated, sounding rather annoyed. I nervously pointed to her crotch and she looked down too.

She let out and ear piercing screen that was probably heard down in the village.

Cassie pulled her dress up frantically, trying to see what was happening. When she pulled it up all the way, both of us nearly fainted. A limp penis hung between her thighs. It stretched halfway down to her knee. And it was still limp.

Somehow the magician and scholar inside me over powered the shy and awkward me.

I grabbed the twine we used to mark distances and hurried around the counter. I knelt down before her and measured the monster before me.

Cassie for her part was still in total shock. She just stood there staring at it, then at me, mouth open in a silent scream.

My hands kept grazing it as I measured the length, circumference, and diameter of it. As a result of my handling, it started to grow.

And grow.

And grow.

And kept growing until it was pointing straight up at me. I performed an all new set of measurements now that it was bigger. I knew that Algor would want exact details of everything that it could do. When I finished calculating the data my jaw dropped. Flaccid, the penis was about 5 inches in length. Fully erect, it stood out proudly 10 inches in front of the rest of Cassie.

I put my hand in it and gave it a few quick strokes. Cassie's entire body shuddered at my touch.

"That felt good" Cassie said softly. "Do it again."

Before I could fully comprehend the situation, I got back to it. I stroked her long and softly. Then I stroked harder. And harder. I stroked her with two hands. Cassie's moaning steadily increased in volume as I got more and more into it.

My mind finally grasped that I was giving a handjob to a girl when said girl put her hands on my head and guided it towards the head of her penis.

But even though my mind grasped what was happening, it couldn't communicate it to my body fast enough as my mouth parted to allow entry. Before I knew it, I had the head of an erect penis belonging to the bitchiest, sluttiest girl in probably the kingdom.

"Oh gods, I can see why boys always ask for this. It feels amazing. How deep can you take it?" She pulled my head down her dick. I got another couple inches before I gagged and couldn't breathe.

It was then that my body caught up with my mind. But it was to late. I tried pulling off, but Cassie held me on her dick. She fucked my mouth, holding my head steady while she thrust in and out. She couldn't even fit a third of it in my mouth, but that didn't stop her from trying.

I was fighting for breath still when Cassie finally got off. She had started stroking the shaft with one hand while fucking my mouth with the head. And when she came, she really came.

Rope after rope of hot jizz filled my mouth. And when my mouth was full, she pulled out and shot it all over my face and clothes.

Cassie groaned in contentment.

"Oh fuck that was wonderful. So much better than what boys can give my pussy." She almost whispered.

I fell back and coughed up half the cum she just forced down my throat.

I looked up and made eye contact with her. The look in her eye was frightening, a look of pure lust.

With incredible strength, Cassie grabbed me and spun me around. She pushed me onto my hands and knees. She ripped my pants down, then I felt an invader at the entrance to my ass and I was powerless to stop it.

Cassie rammed right into me, and I howled in pain as half her dick was roughly shoved up my ass. At the same time, Cassie was howling in delight at this new sensation.

She hammered away at my ass with reckless abandon, fucking me with an amazing stamina that shouldn't have been humanly possible. But I guess her situation shouldn't have been humanly possible...

I collapsed onto the ground, but Cassie just pulled my ass in the air and continued fucking me like there was no tomorrow.

After a good 30 minute dicking, Cassie finally came again, filling me up and exploding out around her cock buried inside of me.

I finally collapsed on the floor, way too exhausted to move. Cassie was in a similar situation, yet she recovered far quicker than I did.

She fixed her robes, making sure they covered her deflated cock, before dropping the gold on the counter and walking out of the shop.

She paused at the door and looked back.

"I'll be back for that sweet ass again buddy, and maybe next time I'll bring friends!" She said with a wink, and then she was gone.