WMD Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,302 Followers

"You are a bitch in Darius' kennel, that's why," Mikhail snorted.

"It is not like that," Brandy spoke up. "Taliyah and I are BFFs."

"That's hardly an endorsement," Mikhail countered.

"Chill, Mikhail," I tapped my brother. "If Brandy vouches for her, she's good." This wasn't so much me trusting Brandy; it was exhibiting favoritism with zero cost to us. "Besides, Taliyah did let me know that Brandy was in trouble yesterday."

"That's right," Taliyah looked over her shoulder and beamed malice in Mikhail's direction. She was buckled in so the maneuver was awkward.

"Fine ... whatever," Mikhail conceded the point. When Taliyah turned back around, he shot me a wink. Good Cop/Bad Cop - our tactics weren't even all that original.

FYI, Alexander was the 'good cop', not me. I was Brandy's boyfriend, so my work was already cut out for me. Once we got to our place, Alexander made his move.

"I'm sorry," he sighed to Taliyah. "Mikhail can be really hardheaded at time."

"I thought you twins - triplets would be more alike," Taliyah groused.

"Do you know many triplets?" Alex teased her playfully. He was our 'nice guy'.

"I ... no," Taliyah frowned at him. Alex lifted her book bag off her shoulder and headed inside.

Taliyah followed along. To prove this Battle of the Sexes was a contest, not a rout, Taliyah shot a big smile Brandy's way before racing to catch up with Alex.

"Nice house," Taliyah remarked as she passed from the entryway to the main hall.

"Alex," Anita, our downstairs maid greeted us in order. "Ms. Malik (Taliyah), Mikhail, Ms. Carson (Brandy) and Vlad. Young men, your Mother says you must finish your homework and complete one hour of practice before having any fun." Anita was fitting comfortably into the role of task-mistress in Mom's absence.

Most importantly, we knew better than to 'sass' her. Anita knew that one word of complaint from her would land us in hot water with Mom and Dad. I believed our parents' trust in her added to her enjoyment of her job.

"By your command," Alex said as he put his right fist over his heart.

"I thought she was your servant?" Taliyah teased us.

"Ms. Malik, I'm the residence's downstairs maid which means I run the downstairs, except for the kitchens ~ that is Kamika's domain ~ greet guests and assign the children their chores. Consuela takes care of the top two floors. Ms. (Bebe) Marston takes care of the horses."

"These boys know they had better behave and pitch in when we ask them to," Anita concluded.

"Why gosh, Michael," Taliyah turned on my younger triplet with a passable House Niggah sugary voice, "I thought you was the Massa of da planation."

"Hah," he refused to be baited. "In Russia, we didn't have slaves, we had serfs, which was pretty much as bad. Russia didn't free them until 1861. Since I don't want Mom to reintroduce the practice with her own sons, we do as we are told. And the name is Mikhail. The English mispronounce it as Michael."

"I wouldn't mind making you my 'serf'," she just wouldn't let go. She didn't know Mikhail. He was on her in a flash, pulled her up so that her belly rested on his right shoulder, and spanked her butt with his left.

"Ow!" she yowled. "Stop that."

"Mikhail, put that young lady down right now!" Anita snapped. He put Taliyah down on her feet. She pulled away too fast, tripped over her own feet and went crashing down ... or would have if I hadn't caught her. Taliyah pushed off me and launched herself at the smirking Mikhail.

"Miss ..." Anita started to referee. Taliyah went to slap Mikhail. He caught her right-handed slap by the wrist with his left hand. She tried to follow it up with a knee to his nuts. He blocked with his left leg. My angry triplet yanked Taliyah forward, raising her trapped right limb behind her back.

Taliyah tried to get a punch in with her left with the same poor result. He had both her arms twisted behind her and the cheerleader's body pressed tightly to his.

"Let me go," Taliyah growled. That having no effect, she looked to Anita.

"Girl, I made him let you go once," she was less than sympathetic. "You were the one who chose to attack him."

Mikhail chuckled, then went in for a kiss. Taliyah turned away, so he tried again. No such luck. She wasn't scared - Taliyah was furious.

"Vlad," Brandy squeezed my arm, "do something."

Since her tone was pleading, not demanding, I decided to act.

"Mikhail, let her go," I declared.

"No," he laughed at me.

"Two out of three falls?" Alexander suggested a combative alternative.

"Fine," Mikhail allowed. He let Taliyah go while deftly dodging another nut-shot.

"Wrestling?" I asked.

"Sambo," Mikhail grinned. Damn, I was the better wrestler while he was better at the Russian national marital art.

"After homework and practice," Anita reiterated the law.

"I want to go home," Taliyah sulked.

"Taliyah, we might as well do our homework first," Brandy put a comforting arm around Taliyah's shoulder. There was more than a plea for help with her schoolwork going on, that was for sure. The Black cheerleader was clearly conflicted.

"Fine ..." Taliyah glared at Mikhail.

"Taliyah, I apologize," Mikhail offered out of the blue. "I over-reacted and I shouldn't have laid a hand on you." Taliyah tested the power of that apology by slapping him. This time, my younger triplet took it.

By the way Taliyah shook her hand, she had figured out hitting my brother felt a lot like punching a wooden support beam. He smiled at her while he rubbed his jaw. Taliyah snarled, snatched up her dropped book bag then grabbed Brandy's hand and stormed off to the ... dining room ... by pure luck.

"Smooth Bro," Alexander chuckled.

"I hate to see her leave, but I love to watch her go," he bantered back. Taliyah's bestial shout let us all knew she had heard that. For the three of us, it was a clarification of our plans. Taliyah wanted the 'bad boy' Mikhail, not the calm, comforting 'good guy' Alexander. We were all good with that.

(The After-School Special)

Everything was as Mom predicted; Brandy was a randy minx, clearly hungry for my presence. She kept crossing her legs and sneaking peeks at me. Ten minutes before we finished, Mom came striding through the front door, diverted to the dining room to see if her boys were doing okay and stopped abruptly when she saw our two guests. She exhibited a rare bout of diplomacy ... oh, who am I kidding?

"Vlad, what is your skank and her buddy doing here?" Mom inquired politely. Taliyah was taken aback while Brandy cringed.

"Brandy and I are going over the ten most significant changes brought about by the Magna Carta. Her BFF's name is Taliyah Malik. She's co-captain of the Cheer Squad."

"Oh, I know her name. She's nothing but another fuck-hole for Darius' crowd," Mom clucked. "And Malik, your Daddy's birth surname was Baker, but he was such a useless piece of shit I am glad he stopped being an embarrassment to the English language and took on an Arabic name like the gutless coward that he is."

"What!" Taliyah shot out of her chair so fast it crashed over.

"Cum-for-brains," Mom sneered. "The door is right there (pointing out of sight to the front door). You are welcome to get out of my house the moment you can no longer handle the truth." None of us looked prepared to challenge Mom over that accusation.

"Vlad," Brandy whispered for some support. I shrugged then stood to face Mom.

"Mother, Brandy's my girl and I'd appreciate you not going all-out crazy on her best friend," I winked at my Mom. Normally, I'd never go against my maternal unit without a halberd, or a howitzer, because she was damn tough and mean as a hyena pack leader. Things weren't normal.

"Fine Vlad. I'm disappointed in your desire to crawl through the sewers, but a man's got to learn the harsh realities of cum dumpsters eventually. You might as well start with the high school's premiere examples."

"Bitch, you and I ..." Taliyah started marching around the table. None of us did anything though Mom's face developed a certain level of gleeful anticipation.

Taliyah clued in on the older woman's confidence and slowed down.

"Taliyah, my Mom can kick my ass," Alexander said. "She will dispose of you in ten seconds flat."

"Is your whole family filled with assholes," she spun on him angrily.

"Nah, mainly its Mom and Mikhail," he noted calmly. "Me, Vlad and Dad are pretty mild mannered in comparison." That answer didn't appear to mollify Taliyah much, nor was she inspired to take the attack to the mature woman who looked ready, willing, and able to put a beat-down on her.

"Whatever," Mom shrugged. "Brandy, when you've finished your school work, come find me in my office on the second floor."

"We'll be leaving," Taliyah grumbled.

"Not if she ever wants to fuck any of my boys again, she won't," Mom laughed as she strode away.

Taliyah's blistering retort died on her lips when she saw the look of near-panic on Brandy's face. Brandy had the look of a junkie dying for her next fix ... which made me feel sorry for her, damn it. Homework finished, the three boys headed out for some warming up before Mikhail and I had our bout. We had to get Bebe to referee because Alexander had 'someplace else' to be.

Brandy headed up like one of the condemned, leaving Taliyah at loose ends. She got off on us being all hot and sweaty ~ it was September in Arkansas. She was even more thrilled to watch Mikhail kick the crap out of me in two Sambo matches. She vocally encouraged me yet her eyes were all over Mikhail. When he caught her at it, her response was particularly annoying to all of us.

"I don't do White guys," she snubbed her nose at my brother - all of us really. For me, it was back to 'The Plan' and that included some Brandy-time. Brandy had appeared behind Taliyah in the last minutes of our workout. She hung back nervously, her hair wet and her skin freshly scrubbed.

Mom was really working the 'sullied, dirty girl' angle on her. Alexander and I had already triple checked our mother for her own poisonous version of racism. Mikhail didn't really care. She assured us it was this town in particular, not Blacks in general, that drew her ire. That put things clearly back into her history here way before we were born.

"Hey Brandy," I gave her a toothy smile, "did you just get here?" Taliyah looked over her shoulder at her BFF.

"Ah, yes ... I was feeling a bit of the heat ... so I grabbed a shower," she lied. She'd been cleaned inside and out.

"Damn," I frowned. "I wanted to spend some time with you. Do you want me to take you home now?" Brandy blinked then blanched.

"NO ... I mean, I'm okay now," she reined in her fears.

"Do you want to go horseback riding?" I suggested. Not happy.

"We could take them up to the hunting lodge?" I added. Very happy. "That would be a great workout." Oh, she was thinking of working out, alright.

"Yes, that would be great," she babbled. Now Taliyah was getting really freaked out.

"Brandy, I'd like to go home now," Taliyah broke our line of sight.

"Taliyah, please," Brandy begged desperately enough to worry her friend.

"Fine," Taliyah huffed. "I've never been horseback riding before. It might be fun."

"I'll show you two the basics and pick out horses for you," Bebe delicately proposed.

"Vlad and I need to take a shower if we are going to ride with you," Mikhail mirthfully noted.

"I don't want to go anywhere with you," Taliyah griped.

"I feel the same damn way," Mikhail shook his head. "The rule is never to send out a novice rider without a guide. Vlad will have to 'take care' of Brandy, so I'm stuck with you."

"Why can't Alex come instead," Taliyah questioned him.

"He has an afterschool project he is working on," he sighed. "I'll let him know you asked about him." Taliyah looked stormy even while she relented for her friend's sake. Brandy wanted to help me bathe. I had to remind her that she and Taliyah needed some preliminary work with Bebe before we could head to the hunting lodge.

I still hurried through my shower, as did Mikhail. Mom briefed us on our strategy. Mikhail could touch and taste, but his dick remained sheathed. I could tear of chunks off Brandy til my heart's content. The louder, the better and all designed to break Taliyah down. Mom wouldn't let Mikhail do the deed until she was 'cleaned up' in the same way Brandy had been.

It seemed a bit needlessly cruel ... for Brandy, Taliyah and Mikhail, but listening to our Mother seemed the prudent thing to do in this case. By the time me and my brother got to the stables, Brandy was ready to bust a gut. Bebe had already saddled up our mounts to ease our passage.

The second we hit the trail, I leaned over and exchanged saliva with Brandy. She was raring to go and I could smell her sex wafting toward me already. I made sure to kiss her during every turn where I had room enough to bring my mare beside hers.

Taliyah had started out snickering. By the time we made it to the hunting lodge, she was anything but amused. Taliyah was still operating under the assumption Brandy was Darius' obedient little sperm receptacle, so Brandy's lust for me unsettled her.

"I've got this," Mikhail chortled as Brandy and I leapt off our mounts and ran inside.

She sprinted straight for the master bedroom, scene of our first frolic, like a woman with the Hounds of Hell at her heels. I raced to catch up. She jumped, spun in mid-air, and bounced on the mattress twice. She didn't need to urge me in shedding my clothes. She applauded my failure to have on any underwear.

"Please ... please, please I want you," she begged. She was on her back, her legs spread wide open and her arms were reaching out, ready to pull me in. In I went and off she went. I slammed a powerful penetration deep into her womb and Brandy orgasmed - loudly.

She clung to me as if I was a life preserver and she was being swept up in white-water rapids. Her breathe came in labored huffs. Previous experience had taught me to give her a chance to recover after a climax. I decided to try a trick my Mom had suspiciously suggested 'might be good for her'.

I sucked on two of my fingers, getting them good and slick with my saliva. I snaked that hand between us until I found her pronounced clit. I few little plucks and it was a VERY HAPPY clit and Brandy went off again. I felt like a spectator to a one-woman sex show. Had her vaginal walls not been trying to my milk my prostate down through my urethra, I'd have thought she was faking it.

She sounded like ... ugh ... Mom when she in the midst of 'private time' with Dad. Not where I wanted my mind to be going right then. Brandy finally stopped trying to hug me to death and let herself gently fall back on the comforter. Her look said it all: ~ more. More was what I gave her.

I was peripherally aware of Taliyah sneaking to our open door, watching for a few minutes then leaving. Brandy wasn't paying attention. Her focus was completely absorbed by me - my eyes, my tongue, my fingers and my cock rocking in and out of her vagina.

My glans caressed every inch, every fold and ridge of her vagina as if we were physiologically designed for one another. I could ravish her, tease her and go every speed in between and she loved it. I was having so much fun, and feeling I was doing such a masterful job, I lost track of her orgasms and didn't really snap out of my sex-frenzy until I ejaculated.

I felt I had run a 5K and Brandy clearly looked like she'd shared every step.

"Don't ever leave me," she whimpered as I rolled off of her. She sluggishly pulled her body atop mine then repeated that declaration. There was no question in my mind she was stating a heartfelt desire far greater than a plea for companionship.

"Water," I gasped. "And something sugary sweet ... besides you," I teased her. Brandy was super-pleased with herself and temporarily sated. She was so aglow with her happiness, she totally forgot we had company until we were both in the kitchen. The bar separated us from the den and dining room (an open concept) while offering a clear view of both rooms.

The television was on. Taliyah was in a leather recliner, rear to us, while Mikhail was slouched on the sofa, its side to us, with his long legs stretched out over a foot stool. Taliyah was twisted in her seat, looking around the head-rest.

"Umm-huh?" Taliyah murmured.

Brand had been cuddled up to me, her back against my front, both of us naked, when she recalled her friend.

"It is about time," the BFF frowned. "Now that you are finally done, can we go?"

"Are we finished?" Brandy turned around in my arms so that she was looking into my eyes.

"Nope. I still want my sugary treat ... and desert," I emphasized that last part by reaching down and grabbing a double-handful of her scrumptious ass.

"Let me get you something to eat," she perked up. She tried to get away - twice - yet each time I pulled her back into a French kiss. The third time she was able to fend off my advances. First came the bottled water from the refrigerator. Next, she stood on her tippy-toes to look into the above-the-counter wooden cabinets.

She found several cans of peaches the first time out. She pulled one down, looked over her shoulder, shot me a wicked sultry look then retrieved two more rapidly. A drawer search revealed a manual can opener. Getting to the peaches became a whole new ordeal for Brandy as I was relentless in my hunger for a touch of her and more than one taste.

The third can found her squirming her butt against my achingly hard cock ~ she was really that hot looking. I reached around her, moving my hands down between her legs then lifted her up until my cock sprang free from the tight valley of her buttock.

"Ooohhh..." she whimpered.

"Put it in," I rumbled into her ear. A little repositioning, rolling her hips forward and resting her palms on the counter allowed me to surf her channel from behind. This was a careful, easy screwing this time around.

Brandy hooked her metatarsus behind my knees allowing me to support her weight with one hand while I soaked the other in saliva. The first went to her clit, making slow circles around its base. The left hand went to her right breast. I kneaded it like warm, fresh dough, running along the sweat trapped beneath each mammary before raking my fingernails up to her teat.

She screamed ... and I mean SCREAMED out her passion. Later Mikhail told me that utterance crushed any plans Taliyah had for cutting Brandy's and my intercourse short.

"Do it again," she yelled. I obliged. Brandy was gyrating and humping me all on her own.

Before she could boil over, I manipulated her body until I had her butt resting on the edge of the counter and the back of her knees resting on my arms. Brandy was proving to be exceptionally fit and limber. She ran her fingers through the back of my hair, true happiness radiating forth from her aura and intense pleasure originating from our fucking.

The open cans of peaches caught my eyes. I was seized with a brainstorm, or an unexplored food fetish. I picked up a can, slowly dripped the thick peach syrup onto her right breast then licked it up.

"Yes, yes, yes," she muttered. Her lips were next then her left teat.

Neck, lips again and chin followed, all with near-similar results.

"Bro," Mihail chided me, "take it to the bedroom." I heeded his advice. With one can of opened peaches and Brandy on my rod, we staggered back to bed. I didn't stagger because of Brandy's weight. It was her ferocious attentions that kept me unbalanced.

"Baby," Brandy purred. "Let's give my poor pussy a break."

"Don't call me 'baby'," I teased her right nipple with the cool can. "Think of another pet name." She knew what I meant - I wouldn't accept any name she'd used with Darius. She bit her lower lip, using that erotic cuteness of the gesture to buy her some time and forgiveness.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,302 Followers
123456...9