WMD Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers

"What was that?" I inquired.

"I don't do anal," she pleaded.

"Chinedu already told Dominique and me that he did ... and you liked it," I deceived her.

"He did?" she hesitated then, "Oh - okay," and she submitted to my advances. I had to wonder why she lied to me. Did she not like it, or had she thought I would think less of her because of it? I worked her over with my three fingers until her anus relaxed. Next, I took it easy with my cock, tested her physical frontiers with my cock and her emotional waters with my efforts.

"Hmmmm," I rumbled as I worked my full length in at a steady pace. As I pulled out, I saw Dominique looking at us from the foyer. She must have just come down the stairs. I drove my cock back into Riley's butt while keeping eye contact with Dominique. I was kind of curious why she wasn't ripping us both a new asshole.

"You want this dick, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes," she gasped. "Yes ... I'm a slut," she sobbed.

"Hey, at least you are honest," I allowed. "And you are good at it too."

"Oh ... ummm ... thank you," she hiccupped.

"You're welcome," I pounded her butt for a minute, silent except for Riley's gasps, grunts and moans. It was positively glove-like by this time and every thrust drove her farther into her own sensual euphoria. Hey, she really liked dick.

"So, what do you think of Dominique?" I surprised them both.

"I - huh - what?" she tried to order her thoughts.

"Is she a good boss?"

"Ya - yes," she panted.

"You find her sexy, don't you?" I tossed out there. This was one of the lessons I was supposed to use on Brandy, except the recipient of the sexy was Taliyah.

"I ... a little ..." she huffed. She was getting close so I slowed my pace.

"Have you ever brushed up against her ass - touched it?"

"Once ... well, a few times."

"Nice," I stroked her tramp stamp. "I bet is it luscious and warm to the touch. I bet she knows you do it, too."

"Really?" she gulped.

"Oh yeah," I looked Dominique's way. "She's got to be a sexual volcano. I bet she's got great, silky thighs too. I bet you'd like touching them."

"May - maybe ..."

"I'd go down on her if I had half a chance - if she didn't despise me," I led her on. "I bet she tastes like molasses."

"I don't know. I guess so ... I've done girls before ... I kind of liked it," she murmured.

"Good for you," I gave her a light spank. "If you had to go down on Dominique to keep your job ... and if you promised to nut Chinedu the next time he propositioned you, would you?"

"You mean eat her out?" Riley looked over her shoulder. I gave her three quick pummelings to get her back on track.

"Yeah, tongues and fingers - really tear her up - to keep your job?"

"Yes - yes," she moaned.

"Yes, you'll fuck her, or yes, pound your butthole harder?" I teased her.

"Both!" she hissed loudly. "Tear me up!"

"Wish granted," I murmured. I dug my fingertips into her ample thighs and pulled her into each thrust. Her tunnel spasms pushed me to the edge and I shot first. My scolding semen caused her to rattle off like a steam kettle.

"Fu-fuck," she ground out from deep in her diaphragm. I bet she expelled every bit of air from her lungs. She was spent and relatively helpless.

"Well Dominique," I addressed the darkness, "do you want your apology?"

"What?" Riley mumbled. Dominique stepped out of the shadows fully into the room.

"What makes you think I'll participate in this farce - Vlad?" she regarded me brazenly. I could have sworn she removed a hand from inside her robe as she entered the room.

"Dominique," Riley groaned. "It wasn't me. He forced me."

"Yeah Girl, I saw how hard you were fighting him off," she glowered at her underling. "I heard you telling him how you would tongue my snatch to keep your fucking job. How much more of a slut can you be?"

"I'm sorry," she sobbed. "I didn't know what I was saying."

"I'm tired of your 'sorry'," Dominique spat. She stormed over to Riley, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up so they had eye contact. "I want to know what you are going to do to make it up to me!"

"I ... I ..." she sniveled.

"Vlad, get over here," Dom commanded. "Riley, clean him up. I don't want him going to sleep with a dirty cock."

"Whoa, don't I have a say in this?" I protested.

"She's made a mess of my arm rest. God knows what mess you made in the kitchen. You had better do what I say, Boy - right now!"

Well, I knew what side of the family Taliyah got her fight from. Dominique was bristling and ferocious ... and raunchy.

I stepped beside Riley's upraised head and presented her with my cock. Dominique didn't wait for her to reposition herself, instead grabbing her hair by the roots and guiding her mouth over my rod. Riley went straight for the suction with a healthy dose of tongue action.

"Mmmm - mmmm - mmmm - yummm," she muttered around my glans.

"Take it all, you whore," Dominique insisted. She pulled Riley's head toward my pelvis with her left hand while pushing me forward by the small of my back. Riley's gag-reflex proved to be virtually non-existent. I had the stimulation of my glans' edge rubbing against her throat as she swallowed my full length in one diligent effort. Saliva was drooling down her chin. By her efforts, my retiring rod found a new, though painful, life.

"Damn girl, you can choke down some snake," Dom gave grudging admiration. She pulled me all the way out so Riley could speak.

"Yes," she coughed up more spittle. "I love cock." Dom shoved my cock back down her throat.

"You had better be staying away from Chine's 'black snake' from here on out," she insisted. Riley nodded, partially in lust and partially out of fear.

I reached my left arm around and circled Dominique's waist. She arched an eyebrow my way. My hand then worked down toward her ass.

"Mind yourself ... Vlad," she cautioned me. I pressed her patience by patting her butt. She stopped looking at Riley and began staring me down. I refused to wilt, but I did deceive her momentarily by pulling my hand back.

She gave a sliver of a superior, smug smile, only to have it frozen by my undoing her robe tie. She tried to still me by her will alone. I wasn't intimidated by bitchy. I had a crazy mother to scare the crap out of me far more effectively - though I knew she loved me. Underneath her robe was a thigh-high, purple satin nightshirt that was tight around her healthy, rubenesque form.

Mom had given me the impression that coaxing a woman along could overcome initial frigidity. I pawed her bare, upper posterior without going for her cleft, or down to her thighs - keeping it sensual instead of overtly sexual. That kept Dominique from slamming a halt to my efforts. I was going with a game plan because I had no personal experience. Right on cue, Dominique took a deep breath and let the tension go from her shoulders.

I put my hand on the small of her back to hold her in place as I leaned in for a kiss.

"I'm a married woman," she stated firmly. I kissed her anyway, a butterfly-light affair. Her lips twitched upwards at the corner. I kissed her again, a bit stronger. Riley's slurping made a sexy counterpart to our playful interactions. Kiss three had my tongue tantalizing her lips with no response. The next one had her tongue coming out to play and the fifth one was rich, intense and left her panting.

"You are delusional if you think we are having intercourse," she promised.

"We'll see about that," I looked down on her. She didn't stop me from another French kiss and couldn't stop herself from a moan when my other hand came to rest on her stomach.

"Watch those hands," she defied me. Our bodies moved so that we wedged Riley's head between my crotch and Dominique's torso. That caught both women's attention and allowed me to cup Dom's left breast from beneath. "Careful now," she cautioned me again, but it turned out she was warning the wrong one. On her own initiative, Riley placed a hand on Dom's thigh and moved it up, under her nightshirt and began making a twisting motion.

Dominique huffed, shot a violent look to Riley without verbally stopping her. Seconds later, Riley withdrew her fingers. They were covered with fluid which she sucked off while still gobbling my cock.

"Mmmm ..." Riley giggled.

I gambled that I'd hit the 'tipping point'. My hand on the small of her back walked down, steering for her cleft. My first finger pushed right, my ring finger pushed left and my middle one went right down the middle.

"Mind that finger," she exhaled. I was. I didn't play with her anus, going right past it and into her vagina from behind. She was honey-thick and drenched. I leaned into her, covering my finger activity with more kissing, migrating from her lips to her neck. That allowed my three fingers to start gently penetrating her vulva and searching for her 'G-spot'.

"AH!" she yipped when I found it. Her right arm grabbed hold of my left bicep with an iron grip.

She began huffing and puffing and shivered when I felt Riley's fingers launch a return invasion. She tried to wedge another finger in while working her clit with a thumb. Next thing I knew, Dominique pulled my mouth up for another tongue-twisting kiss hungry with need.

"Highly neglected?" I whispered to her.

"Damn right," she grinned. Dom took her fingers out of Riley's hair, pushed the copper-headed girl's forehead away and grabbed my sloppy wet tool. She was squeezing and stroking in equal measure. We stayed that way with finger intrusions and a hand job going on all at once. Riley feebly pushed herself up and slid off the sofa's arm, falling back on wobbly feet.

I took things a step further by working my hand off her breast, down beneath the hem of her shirt and pulling it up. Dominique gave off a deep growl as she struggle to keep up with my advances. She answered my quest by shifting out of her robe and letting me pull off her shirt over her head. Pushing her on to the sofa was a given. I followed her down, went to my knees and slid right into her vagina. She was tighter than Brandy or Riley, which aided my diligent and determined efforts.

"Don't make me regret this," she grumbled. I pushed her left leg up and to the side so I could get easy access to her cunny. That put my weight on my arms. I was glad I worked out because I really needed that stamina now. Dominique put her hands on my shoulders, linking her fingers behind my head. We kept the kisses rolling on and on while I ramped up my action.

Her pussy made an incredibly humid, sloshing noise as I drove my cock home, pumping deep into her cunt. The harder I worked, the wetter she got and the more she moaned and hummed. I had to pace myself. It had been a long damn fucking day. I didn't have to wait too long, thankfully.

"Ooooohhhh ..." she howled. Dominique's legs trembled, her big, droopy boobs bounced and her stomach jiggled.

"Damn b - Vlad, who taught you to screw?"

"If you want more, turn around. My lower back is killing me," I leered at her. She weighed over the concession versus the promised reward.

"Don't get creative back there," she warned.

"Oh, that will come later," I pledged. She shot me an evil look as she turned around, her folded arms on the back of the sofa, her butt thrust out and her back bowed for easy access.

I slid back in. I was having that old sensation again - the ridges and crevices of her vaginal canal and cervix. She emoted pleasure. Her eyes shut and her head came to rest on her arms as she thrust her big ass back my way. It rippled as I penetrated her cunt. There were slight dimples over the surface of that beautiful physical feature.

"Oh - ah - oh," she kept murmured. She was no longer trying to keep quiet, or the pretense of being a lady. I couldn't easily reach around and play with her sway tits as tired as I was so I had a sinister insight.

I motioned to Riley, who was leaning against a chair to our side. She focused on me.

'Suck her breast', I mouthed. Riley shook her head. I repeated my request. Again, she refused. 'Do it, or else,' I threatened aloud. Riley caved and came my way. She fell to her knees, tilted her head and cupped Dominique's right tit. The matron's eyes remained shut. She must have thought it was me. All that changed when Riley pushed her body forward so she could take Dominique's nipple into her mouth.

"What?" Dominique jerked. "Riley, what do you think ..." she looked down at her underlining. Riley hesitated so I gave a stinging slap to the slut's ass. That got her back to suckling with a vengeance. "Vlad, don't think this makes everything okay," Dom gazed over her shoulder at me.

"If you really don't like it, make her stop," I suggested. Dominique glared at me. Riley's tongue was that damn good.

I went back to my piston strokes into her pussy. Within seconds, I felt Riley's fingers working over Dominique's nub and petting my cock and balls as they plunged in. The tightness of Dominique's vagina coupled with Riley's fingernails tantalizing my shaft drove me toward the edge.

"Grrrrr..." I snarled. Seconds later I began pumping seed into Dominique's moist womb. It didn't take long to exhaust my cum supply, or my penis to grow soft. Today had been way more fucking than I was used to, or prepared for. As I thought earlier, this was way off 'The Plan'. My eruption didn't stop Riley from working over Dom's pussy or suckling on her tit. A quarter of a minute later, Dominique gave off a squelched squeal and vibrated erotically.

I fell back on my ass, exhausted, worn out and utterly spent. Riley sat back on her haunches while Dominique rolled over on her left side so she could examine us both. I imagined she was looking for sign of conceited conquest. Neither Riley nor I exhibited that delusion. We had all given our all this evening.

"Riley, get your ass to bed. Vlad, we need to talk," Dominique commanded with bated breathe. Two orgasms after such a stressful night had pressed her to her limit as well.

"Hold on a sec," I intervened. "Riley, get to lapping."

"What?" both women voiced their disbelief.

"Riley, you still owe Dominque an apology," I reminded them both. Riley shot Dominique a fearful look. The Black woman felt the power she held over her underling.

She scooted forward and opened her legs.

"I'm waiting," she glared. Riley went onto all fours and crawled between those chocolate thighs. She went to licking my cum from Dominique's snatch with gusto. I started out getting behind Riley and playing with her ass. I tested her gooey bunghole with my thumb while two fingers wiggled around her pussy.

"Don't fuck the bitch," Dominique commanded. "She's had enough pleasure for one night."

"That's hard to do," I let a fey light twinkle in my eyes. "She likes soft loving and rough sex. It ain't easy not making her happy."

"Riley, you really are a slut," Dominique ran her hands through those coppery locks. Riley nodded her head.

She also began twisting her tongue into a point and stabbing deeper into her mistress's vagina. Dominique grabbed a second handful of hair and ground Riley's face all over her cunt.

"That's it, Bitch. That's it," Dominique groaned.

"Like the taste of my semen?" I asked while I raked fingers down Riley's back from neck to tailbone.

"Num - num - num - num," she mumbled. "I like it a lot."

"What about my pussy juices, Whore?"

"Good. You are tasty," Riley smiled up at Dom, her face glistening with juices.

"What are you going to tell Chinedu the next time he comes on to you?"

"You two taste a whole lot better," Riley gave a feeble grin.

"Spank this slut," Dominique glared at me. I complied with two sharp, stinging blows to each buttocks. Riley squealed - with pleasure.

"Vlad, I am going to need you to keep this bitch in line," Dom demanded.

"I'm Brandy's guy ... if she chooses to dump Darius," I qualified.

"That's not likely to happen," Dom shook her head. I gave Riley's labia one last spank then sidled up to Dominique. I sat on the sofa and leaned in for a kiss. It got steamy real fast. Dominique really had been neglected, both sexually and romantically. She left one hand on Riley's head while running another hand through my hair. Gently, she guided my lips to her right tit. I suckled like a pro. The matron of the Malik clan rolled her head back and gave a deep-diaphragm moan. I began to pinch, twirl and pluck at her left tit.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah - aaaahhhhhhh," she exhaled loudly. Undoubtedly the couple upstairs heard that. No one seemed to care.

"Enough," Dominique pushed Riley back on her thick haunches. "You too, Boy." I stopped sucking on her nipples while starting to stroke her stomach from pubic mount to the base of her mammary. Dominique positively purred. "Riley, go to bed. As I said, Vlad and I need to have a chat."

Riley staggered to her feet, wove her way to the kitchen and scampered off to the guest room.

"What am I going to do with you?" she tried to sound strict, but came across as hedonistic with two fingers twirling my hair.

"I'm Brandy's boyfriend. This was a one time thing," I shrugged. "I'm not going to darken your doorway late some night."

"I'm glad we've got that straight ... and before you think you are really Brandy's boyfriend, you had better take care of Darius. That buck isn't the kind to share, or give in to a boy like you." She meant 'White'. I doubted a Black student would have had the gall to attempt to steal Brandy away.

"I'll figure something out," I grinned. She snorted, got up, gathered her things and went off to bed.

In the morning, Taliyah and Mikhail woke me up. I took a towel bath, ate some cereal and the three of us went to pick up Brandy on our way to school. After all, Brandy had a decision to make if we were going to be an item. I should have been looking at the big picture instead of my own personal desires. We got sloppy and would pay for it.

{Fonteneau House in the morning}

Andrea Blanchard woke up with the smell of coffee assaulting her nostrils. It took her a few muddled seconds to recall what had happened to her last night. She had been drinking and talking with Gayle Samsonov and Bebe, the stable hand. She'd loosened up, talked about music, college and fantasy beach vacations. Andrea loved the Gulf Coast beaches and had spent all of her college Spring Break at one resort or another.

"What ... what ... where am I?" she sat up, rubbed her eyes and looked around. Her ocular orbs quickly latched onto Gayle's eyes.

"Good morning, Andrea," she pushed a steaming cup of coffee her way. "We all drank a bit too much last night. You fell asleep on the sofa so my husband brought you to the guest room and I undressed you and put you in one of my husband's dress shirts. It is clean."

"Oh God, I'm so sorry. I'm not normally ..." she babbled.

"Don't you worry about it," Gayle smiled warmly ~ motherly. "I also took the liberty of going by your place earlier and picking out some clothes for you along with your toiletries. I hope you don't mind."

"You went into my house?" Andrea paled. She couldn't remember how many liquor bottles haphazardly decorated the place.

"Yes. You need a maid. Anita and I will go over today and clean it up while you are at school."

"You don't need to do that," she squeaked.

"Oh, it won't be a problem. I'm having Mr. Cobb's son change all the locks anyway. Yours are old and you never know who might have had a key before you moved in."

"Ah ..." Andrea was swept up by events. Her mind was a whirl. Why was Gayle doing this for her? Why had Alexander invited her over for dinner?

"Drink up," Gayle urged her. "You can come by after school and get your new keys. That will give us an excuse to have a BBQ."

"You don't have to ..." she blathered on.

"Of course we don't have to, Andrea. We want to. Consider us just being neighborly," Gayle comforted her. "I'll leave you to get dressed. The bathroom is down on the left. Breakfast is in twenty-five minutes if you feel like taking a shower. Good morning now," and she made to leave.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers