WMD Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,301 Followers

The two girls shuddered at the idea's erotic stimulation.

"Taliyah, by your reaction, I am going to assume you and Mikhail have progressed to straight intercourse," Gayle smirked.

"He didn't ..." Taliyah was going to say 'didn't tell you?' then realized Mikhail wasn't the kind to brag because he never took stock in the accolades, or condemnation of others, or felt any desire to explain himself, for that matter. His intense independence was both highly irritating and ... enticing.

"Can you imagine the discussion between my youngest concerning you and your sexual experiences? Let's just say whatever I asked would get the same answer ~ none of your damn business, Mom."

That visual brought a vicious, barely-concealed twist to Taliyah's lips. Nope, HER Mikhail would tell his Mom to 'fuck off' if the old bitch persisted too.

"Are you going to insult my intelligence, like your BFF, and tell me you aren't intrigued by the idea of two of my boys having a go at you?" Gayle stared down Taliyah. The Black teen looked away. Damn, her pussy was getting wet and 'needy'.

"I wouldn't ask Vlad to do that for me," Brandy verbally parried for her BFF.

"I want you to," Gayle winked at her.

"Huh?" from both girls.

"Girls, my boys have been with precisely two women in their lives -- you, Brandy, are Vlad's first girlfriend and the only other woman he penetrated was a professional sex therapist who broke him in over a long weekend a few months ago."

"The same goes for you, Taliyah -- different therapist / same 4-day weekend."

"Mikhail was a virgin!" Taliyah gawked. For Brandy, it was the confirmation of the information Vlad had told her earlier ... which she hadn't really believed ... because she was in the bad habit of lying to him at the time ... For Taliyah, it meant Vlad hadn't told his mother about banging Riley either, which might prove useful if brought up carefully.

"Technically, no. Relationship-wise -- yes," Gayle nodded. "I didn't want my sons fumbling around with their zippers in some dark room with some half-drunk, horny co-ed only to prematurely ejaculate their first time out. All three have had extensive on-line course work and the one bout of 'lab practice'."

"You are one freaky slut," Taliyah blinked. Brandy nodded.

"Considering my first, violent sexual experience and then the years spent trying to bury the humiliation, fear and pain in doing everything except letting myself heal and seeing sex as a fun, pleasurable, joyous and loving exercise in sharing and passion -- yes, I'm a freaky slut. I've earned the distinction and am proud of it."

"Senior Deputy Sheriff Samsonov is a hell of a guy," Brandy mused.

"Him? Noooo ... not at first. Before me, the man had the sexual techniques of a cloistered monk. His dick on the other hand -- whoa Nelly!" All three women nodded. "I had to train him over the years and he's pretty stubborn with these peculiar ideas about propriety and what locations are acceptable for intercourse."

"Huh?" That was Brandy.

"In my opinion, if you can escape law enforcement it isn't really a crime."

"What?" Taliyah.

Sigh ... "is there a place you wouldn't attempt to have sex?" Gayle looked them over. The two teens exchanged looks.

"Where is the weirdest place you've had sex?" Brandy asked the senior sex fiend.

"It is a toss-up between fucking while parachuting and having two orgasms in the Seattle Space Needle." The girls looked for the joke. "Bitches, I don't mind you being centerpieces at a gang bang for the entire football team because of some sort of archaic moral hang-up. I'm glad my boys picked a pair of experienced sluts -- I am."

Taliyah's fist clenched. Brandy took a different approach.

"So Vlad really doesn't care that I'm ... more experienced?" Aka ~ nowhere close to virginal.

"No -- not in the least. I don't like the fact you two let yourself be used as sex slaves by fuckers you know don't respect you," Gayle schooled them.

"So you REALLY don't mind me hitting Mik?" Taliyah mentally regrouped.

"Not at all. Some Men need a strong spinal realignment from time to time and don't call him 'Mik'. He finds it insulting and not in a playful way."

"Do you hit ... Mr. Samsonov?"

"No. The man is immune to negative physical reinforcement. Lord knows, I've tried. With their Da, it pays to be simple and direct. I grab his dick and say 'Here! Now!' and get down to business."

Both girls were aghast at both the visual and Gayle's frank honesty.

"And he puts up with that?" Taliyah grunted. Senior Deputy Samsonov was a huge man and could have tossed Mrs. Samsonov around one-handed, or so she had believed. He'd never came across like the pussy-whipped type.

"He's my partner, Taliyah," Gayle kept 'explaining'. "He knows I'm a constantly horny, little slut whose kitty needs petting and I respect his rarely doing anything else I want him to do ... like getting my name tattooed on his cock, starting a bar brawl for the shits and giggles, celebrating National Nude Day, or going skinny-dipping in your pool," aimed at Brandy.

"Have you two had sex in my house?" Brandy choked.

"Twice," Gayle recalled fondly. "Once in the kitchen, bent over the center island -- a trifecta -- and once in your Daddy's bedroom. I hoped he enjoyed the show on the playback."

"She really is crazy," Taliyah looked to Brandy.

"That I am," Gayle gleefully agreed. "Back to the program. Brandy, tomorrow morning before Homeroom, I want you to 'suggest' to Vlad you want double-penetration. He'll ask you if it is my idea, you'll tell him 'no' and he'll believe you are lying to him. He'll go along with it anyway to make sure I don't get angry with you."

"Will you?" Brandy meeped. "Will he?"

"No and no. Your sensuality is pretty physical, Brandy. You'll learn to be a lying, manipulative whore later."

"You want me to lie to Vlad? He'll be furious with me when he finds out!"

"No, he'll be angry with me for making you lie to him," Gayle shook her head. "Vlad's clever that way."

"But ... you want us to lie to them?" Taliyah didn't believe her.

"Taliyah, any man who believes everything a woman tells him is an idiot. My boys aren't idiots, just inexperienced and hormonal."

"So you want us to lie to them," Taliyah confirmed.

"I want you two to use your fucking brains along with those smoking hot bodies -- that is what I want," Gayle clarified. "Tomorrow, arrange for the Cheer Squad to meet in the Music Room at the start of 4th period. It just so happens, the Music Room is unoccupied during the 3rd period as well -- here is the key," she handed Brandy a key.

"You have a key to the Music Room?" Taliyah muttered.

"No. I have a Master Key to the school. I took it off that fat bastard former-Principal after he attempted to rape me," she confessed blithely. "I made some copies for contingencies such as this."

"Now Brandy; you, Vlad and Mikhail are going to skip 3rd period, sneak off to the Music Room and ... enjoy yourselves. Take your time. Turn it into one huge seduction. Use that body to make them lose all track of time."

"Where am I going to be?" Taliyah frowned ... HER Man was going to be fucking Brandy, damn it! Her aching possessiveness was new and raw.

"You make sure you are the first one to the room at the bell between the 3rd and 4th period. Gather up the girls and sneak them into the room with your key," Gayle handed Taliyah another key.

"Won't the period bell let them know something's up?" Taliyah wondered.

"What are they going to do? Rip their dicks out of Brandy?"

"Oh no ..." Brandy gasped and shook her head. She didn't like that idea at all.

"No. Brandy will tell them the Music Room is vacant for the 4th period as well ... so, in theory, they could keep going for another five, or ten minutes," Gayle said.

"And the other eleven cheerleaders are going to walk into the room, see Brandy, Vlad and Mikhail ..."

"Perhaps less than eleven, but yes ... rushing hungrily to join in ..." Gayle interrupted.

"Oh ..." Taliyah blinked. "They are going to see the three of us and fall magically in love with them ... oh."

"Kind of like what happened to you," Gayle smirked to Taliyah.

"Wait! Did you have Mikhail and Vlad -- or just Mikhail, do that to me on purpose ... at the lodge?" Taliyah rumbled angrily.

"No. What I needed to know was written all over Brandy's face their first Saturday together. My boy 'fixed' her something good. You and Mikhail keeping your hands off one another wasn't even a possibility -- he was horny, just like you."

"I swear, if that boy had set me up," Taliyah growled.

"I suggest scratching and biting to remind him you are unhappy with him," Gayle provided unlooked for advice and insight. "If that doesn't work, try hot candle wax." The two girls, once again, gawked at Gayle. "Or you can pout, whine and tell him he is a big bully," she spoke mockingly.

Taliyah glared.

"Taliyah, you both like rough sex -- I am suggesting you keep going with what works," Gayle chuckled. "Brandy, you keep up the pouting ~ a little less whiney ~ your 'pouty' pisses him off and makes him want to punish you with some hard fucking."

Pause.

"Oh," Brandy grinned. Pouting = primal sex. CHECK! Taliyah play-punched her, so Brandy pouted at them both.

"That'll do," Gayle approved.

"What do we do if Vlad and Mikhail decide they like one of the other girls more?" Brandy revisited her panic.

"Fight for them," Gayle sighed in exasperation. "Just like you two SHOULD be worthy of fighting over, you should be prepared to fight for their affections as well. I don't mean debasing yourselves. I mean reminding them you are the ones who will make them happiest, inside and outside of the sexual arena."

"If Mikhail's gaze strays too long, I'll nut him," Taliyah declared.

"I suggest a Charlie Horse on the off chance you surprise him. Do you really want to put that nut-sack out of commission?" Gayle snorted.

"Ah, good point," Taliyah nodded ... then, "How do you do a good Charlie Horse?"

It dawned on both girls, like a flash of lightning across a clear night sky, they had been suborned to Gayle Fonteneau Samsonov's agenda ... to the point where they were asking the older woman -- the hated, feared enemy-bitch -- for practical advice. The World had turned upside down.

[...]

For me and Mikhail it meant no sex without being privileged to know why we were being punished. Dad came home with our young English teacher, Ms. Blanchard, only to have to drive Brandy and Taliyah back to school to pick up Taliyah's car ... so she could drive Brandy home, not me.

Alexander didn't have sex either (as far as I could tell), yet was gifted with an attentive Ms. Andrea Blanchard who 'appreciated' his gallant nature. Stunningly, Alexander's infirmity reappeared and Ms. Blanchard felt obliged to dote on him in a confusing flirtatious-mothering style. It took me a bit to figure out there was a fearful nervousness behind her actions as well.

The situation was exacerbated by Mom deciding to get naked ... ugh ... just as everyone else was clearing the table.

"Nik," Mom purred.

"Huh?" from Dad.

"Here -- now!"

"Huh?"

"Sex."

"We have company, Gayle."

"And?"

"Quick!" I jumped up. "Everyone grab a plate and run for it."

Isabo hurried the children from the room while the rest of us stacked up the plates and serving trays as rapidly as possible before making our own exits. Andrea was flabbergasted. To add to her surreal feelings, as soon as we made our escape, the rest of the house life returned to normalcy. Even Bebe, who had been initially (in her case -- weeks ago) freaked out by Mom's eccentric sexual behavior, appeared amused. I left it to Alexander to help Andrea adjust.

"Mom's ... eccentric ... erratic ... and free spirited," he shrugged.

"So, this happens -- ah -- often?" she whispered. No one else was whispering, but we understood the impulse.

"Two, or three, times a week," Alexander admitted.

"... a week?" Andrea gulped.

"Oh yeah," smirked Mikhail. "Don't worry. We understand Mom is beyond unusual. You won't see anyone else doing that ... around here."

"Okay ..." she hesitated. Ms. Blanchard caught his pause.

"What my brother is referring to is an earlier, unfortunate episode up at the hunting lodge," I punched Mikhail as I explained. He chuckled.

By the look on Ms. Blanchard's face, she was unsure if she wanted further clarification. Alexander took a slightly defensive posture hovering close by. Bebe, normally so silent around us boys, miraculously came to her rescue.

"Andrea -- Mrs. Samsonov is a wonderful woman. She's also off her rocker and everyone in the house knows it. What is important is her true affection for those she holds close is genuine, her dedication is fierce in all she does and her husband and sons carry that intense devotion into their own friendships."

"Thank you, Bebe," I nodded. "As an outsider looking in ... well, I couldn't have possibly said it better myself ... being on the inside."

Andrea nodded as well. After all, Mom's insanity translated over to a bloodily beaten, abusive former Principle, five plus beaten students who had harassed her, a school escort, new locks on all her windows and doors, and a completely unsolicited whole house-cleaning.

A feminine feline purr rumbled from the dining room. The five of us exchanged awkward looks.

"Ms. Blanchard, have you seen the stables?" I intervened. Her eyes flickered to me.

"No."

"Great."

Mom's moan faded into Dad's growl. While my Pa was generally oblivious on the uptake and slow out of the starting gate, he was the Hammer of the Gods once he got going ~ 1 hour minimum. Considering we three were most likely going to grow up to be similar in stamina to him ... we had high hopes for our long term sexual futures.

"Alexander, why don't you show Ms. Blanchard the stables. Bebe, why don't you make yourself and Ms. Blanchard something to drink with a kick to it while Mikhail gets himself and Alexander something legit to drink," I took command.

"Why am I involved in any of this?" Mikhail scoffed.

"I have to do the dishes because I was elsewhere ..." I reminded him.

"Oh yeah," Mikhail snorted. Off he went. Bebe gave me a tiny smile before turning and heading for the library and its bar.

"Ms. Blanchard?" Alexander offered to direct the educator outside via another, 'safer' route.

"Oh ... maybe I should go?" she hedged.

"Aaaaahhhh ..." Mom.

"Your purse is ...?" Alexander asked. We knew the answer. It was in the hallway ... right outside the entrance to the dining room. It would be offsetting, or so it might appear. In actuality, my brothers and I had snuck thru the 'danger zone' many times before.

"Let's go see the stables," Andrea redirected Alexander. I had a kitchen to clean up, so I missed the detailed tour of the stables as well as Ms. Blanchard's decision to spend the night -- again.

{TUESDAY}

To maintain the illusion of Ms. Blanchard not spending time with Alexander (even though there was nothing sexual going on), we triplets were sitting in her gravel driveway while she ran inside to change and got a few things. 'A few things' meant a shot of vodka. She'd take a breath mint afterwards, but come on now; we were from Russian stock and vodka was our national beverage. It still made Alexander nervous.

Mom had taken a different tactic in dealing with Ms. Blanchard's alcoholism. After she and Consuela cleaned up the place, Mom had come back with vodka bottles big and small and hidden them all over her small home -- a shot glass with each big bottle. She'd left sticky notes to let her know where each bottle was hidden. I imagined the sticky notes were gone now, yet ...

The psychology was a shot glass would mean less alcohol per desperate desire to bury her pain and misery. The 'game' would allow Andrea to indulge while not turning her domicile into a drunkard's den. In theory, she could safely have company over now. Lastly, if Ms. Blanchard got too drunk, she couldn't remember where the bottles were hidden, or so the reasoning went.

At school, Alexander (with our help) would diminish the root cause of her anguish -- the sexual blackmail her students inflicted on her. At 'home', Mom and Bebe were befriending Andrea Blanchard -- giving her female friends to connect with outside of the school's still poisonous BBC atmosphere.

I was ruminating over that when ...

"Do you really believe Mom's bullshit about 'magic dicks'?" Mikhail asked me out of the blue. Alexander was out of the Mustang, sitting on Ms. Blanchard's stoop. Today, Mikhail had ridden his motorcycle over, so I had the car momentarily to myself. I hesitated.

"Fuck," he groaned. In our triplet group, I was the 'clever' one. We didn't resent our designations ~ Alexander -- kind, Vlad -- clever, and Mikhail -- violent ~ because it allowed us leeway in our actions. See, Mikhail could react physically to problems because he knew if he was doing something exceedingly stupid, I'd stop him.

If he was being 'too' brutal, Alexander would reign him in. Likewise, if Mikhail's gut instinct was to lash out, we respected it. Sometimes instinct trumped reason. If Alexander was being too sappy, we'd let him know. If I was over-thinking something, either brother could step in. By the time we hit our mid-teens, we couldn't imagine any other way of living.

By our 18th birthdays we figured we'd spend the rest of our live together -- we were an awesome trio and rightly proud of our co-dependence. Even if we ended up on the run with Uncle Theo, we'd all go down together. It was how we faced the family and our world. The blood-kin Samsonov's weren't the easiest people to deal with. We had Mom to thank for us not quite fitting in.

We loved and admired Dad and his family. Mom's upbringing had tainted our way of thinking though. Time and again, Mom skirted, bent, or bastardized the 'ordinary' way of approaching life's pitfalls and pleasures. We three would never truly be 'Samsonovs'. I think Dad knew that as well. The one time an older cousin slipped us a catalog on the best Criminal Justice College programs in Alaska ... Dad frowned. The man quietly withdrew his 'suggestion'.

In a way, it was a blessing to the clan. Thanks to Mom, we were also gifted with the ability to navigate the machinations of the Samsonov brides and grooms -- those folks who married into our lineage. Since they were all somewhat nutty, our ability to separate them when the lunacy set in was appreciated. That way, the rest of them didn't have to become overly confrontational ... which was the way the blood-Samsonovs liked it.

Being the clever one, I also clued into Mikhail's subliminal anger. He didn't want to cheat to get Taliyah's affections. He might even start trying not to be a jackass around her because of it -- making them both miserable.

"Mikhail, you had her on the kitchen counter and backing that ass up against you in the recliner before any 'magic' kicked in. She likes you for reasons which defy even 'magic dicks'," I punched him in the arm.

"Thanks," he nodded then hit me back. "So, what's next?"

"Gang-bang."

"You really think we are going to pull it off?"

"Yeah. Mom sketched out the general plan to me a while ago," I nodded.

"Cool. I've wanted to stick my cock down Alondra Lamb's throat ever since the first time I saw her lips part," Mikhail rubbed his hands together.

"Taliyah is going to whoop up on you if she hears you talk like that," I cautioned him.

"Yeah," he grinned like the Heath Leger's Joker. "Cool, ain't it?"

"Being slapped by a girl?"

"Nah," he cavalierly dismissed any misconceptions. "Making her angry with me. Then she gets this look in her eyes like she's going to own me ... it is a huge fucking turn on."

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,301 Followers