WMD Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,296 Followers

"Take notes," Taliyah backhanded Mikhail's chest.

"Can we wait a little while?" Brandy pouted.

"It is a really special surprise," I urged her along.

"A really, really special surprise?" she wiggled and jiggled in all the right places.

"Would I steer you wrong?"

"Noooo ... okay," Brandy's smile flashed brightly. She started sliding out of bed. I caught her, bride-style, before her feet hit the ground. She giggled and kicked her feet, her arms loosely around my neck and her cheek coming to rest against my collarbone. She had on pink bikini-brief panties (not 'butt'-naked) so off we went. I had taken her down the short hall and then stairs before she decided to question me.

"Where are we going?" she murmured against my jugular.

"The far side of the house," was the short answer. On we went. At the door to our destination, I commanded, "Close your eyes." I waited until she complied, caught her sneaking a peek, squashed that rebellion with a mock-glare and, after she squeezed her eyes shut, pushed the door open.

Jodi May was about to say something, took in my bundle and caught herself.

"Keep your eyes shut," I told Brandy softly. "I'm putting you down," and then I did. I kept her body close and facing me. I moved behind her, positioning me at her back, put my hands over her eyes then shifted us around so we were both facing her mother. "Open your eyes," I whispered in her ear as I removed my hands.

"I ... Mamma?"

"Brandy Crystal," Jodi May Memphis opened her arms. Brandy staggered slightly then ran into her mother's embrace, weeping.

"Mamma, I've missed you so," she choked. "When ...?"

"A few minutes ago," she cooed, stroking her daughter's hair. "Vlad found me on the stoop. It seems you and your Papa finally got around to changing the security code and I couldn't get in."

Brandy was crying a lot. Memphis was crying a few tears – simply not enough in my book.

Common sense told me to back out quietly and leave. Propriety told me the same thing ~ give the mother & daughter some quiet time alone. Maybe it was some of my Mother's lessons seeping through my Samsonov civility to the Fonteneau ruthlessness beneath, or perhaps it was the ferocious practicality of Mikhail's brutal advice which drove the course of my next actions. I wasn't sure. I stepped up behind Brandy and wrapped her in my arms.

As I was bringing my limbs directly under her bust line, this put my arms in contact with Memphis' hip-line (she was both taller and in footwear). She felt this was inappropriate and stiffened.

"Vlad, would you please give us some private time?" Mamma Carson requested.

"If that is what Brandy wants."

"Vlad ... please," she directed a tear-streaked face my way.

"Sure," I smiled wanly, "How long?"

"Give me an hour, Prince."

"Hmmmm ... actually, Mom mentioned wanting to take a trip to New Orleans to me last night. I guess the brothers and I will go with her instead."

As a final turn of the screws ...

"We'll be gone all weekend. I'll see you ... sometime at school next week then ... if this is what you want," I tacked on as I pulled me and my very aroused cock away from her backside.

"No," she whined with plaintive need. "Can't you wait? I'll only be a few minutes."

"You said an hour," I reminded her.

"Brandy, if he wants to go ..." Mamma Memphis coaxed her offspring.

"Mamma!" Brandy squawked. I had to imagine last night's episode with Mikhail had been more of a tease than satisfying as my triplet would have concentrated on pleasing Taliyah first and foremost.

"Brandy, who is my #1 girl?" I did some coaxing of my own.

"me," she muttered in her 'little girl' voice.

"Who is my ONLY girl?"

"Me," she brightened somewhat.

"Who would I not abandon for a hundred trips to New Orleans?"

Pause.

"You were teasing me?" she blinked several times while regarding me in a renewed light ~ that of the Man in love with her and trying to guard and protect her ~ even if I was using somewhat circumspect means to do so. Lesson time. Lesson time because I had a lot of emotionally crossed-wires to unravel with a bit of tough love, empathy and raw passion in equal measure.

"Yes. Yes, I was."

"Why?" my girlfriend wondered.

"Yes. Why do you see fit to so cruelly play with my daughter – someone you claim to care for," Jodi May grew frosty.

"Because you think your daughter would be better off with someone like Darius than someone like me ... solely because I'm White and I've got a pathetic, White boy's cock," I laid it out in the open.

"I said no such thing!" Jodi May exclaimed.

"Mamma!" Brandy turned on her mother at the same time. Why was Brandy believing me instead of her mother? Revisit the past few months of their lives where both had made themselves willing slaves to BBC and then Brandy's 'liberation' by me and now my brothers.

"All I said was that you and Darius seemed to be truly in love and I wondered what happened to him," Mamma Memphis defended herself.

"Mamma, he treated me and the other cheerleaders like his personal property ~ like his White Trash whores," Brandy's face clouded with painful memories. "He used to make me do degrading things. He even hurt me a few times."

"Vlad's not like that at all. He's kind and demanding. Also, he fucks me like no one else ever has."

Jodi May's look indicated to me she thought this was something White girlfriends told their White milksop boyfriends and not the truth. Thankfully for me, Brandy caught her look and the attitude behind it.

"No lie, Mamma," Brandy took both her mother's hands and squeezed them empathically. "He touches secret spots inside of me I never knew I had, leaves me a trembling wreck (carnal smile over her shoulder) and every orgasm sets my brain on fire – they are so IN-tense. Not even Darius can compare and I find myself giving thanks to God Almighty he is a triplet and they don't mind sharing."

Okay, Brandy's mother still wasn't a Believer, but she was a tad curious. Of greater importance, after that description / walk down Memory Lane, Brandy was visibly HORNY AS FUCK. I managed the difficult task of showing open thanks to Brandy for her praise while staring her mother down, giving nothing away ~ I hoped.

"You forgot one thing, Brandy," I prodded her both verbally and physically.

"Huh? What was that? The peaches?" another over-the-shoulder look plus a butt-wiggle.

"Okay – that would be two things," I grinned. "The other thing is you get to decide if I am with any other women besides you. You are mine whenever I can catch you. Otherwise I'm totally happy to be with you, and only you."

"Catch me?" More truly happy Brandy.

"Brandy Crystal?" her mother drew back her attention.

"Yes, Mamma. Vlad is (blush) a total animal. He's no wimp. He had no fear when he stood up to Darius for me. Had he not spent the night with me, Taliyah and Daddy, I would have thought he busted Darius and the other members of the Football Team up. He's also on the Basketball Team – him and his other two brothers."

"Where is Mikhail right now?" I asked right before I placed some ephemeral kisses on her eyelids.

"In Daddy's bed ... with Taliyah."

"Wasn't she with Rashaan?" Jodi May frowned.

"As was Randi Leigh and Sultana ... but they've all dumped him for our guys," Brandy sang out joyously. It was now 'our' guys. I was easier to corral than Mikhail. Consequently, Brandy was becoming more at ease sharing me with other cheerleaders because my eyes always shown the brightest when they alighted on her ... and she was coming around to happily accepting this new reality.

"Oh ... Vlad, can I spend a few minutes with my daughter?" Jodi May was suddenly less sure of herself and what World she'd returned to.

"Okay. One moment then I'll leave you two ladies to it," I nodded. I took Brandy's right hand in my own. I led her out in the hallway, shut the bedroom door then gentle pressed my Lady against the wall.

Brandy's wide, dark-blue eyes soaked up my intentions. Knees bent, I slid my arms between her legs, picked Brandy up by her heavenly ass-cheeks and then stood, lifting her ever higher. Fortunately, this part of the dwelling had high, 10' ceilings. My mouth pressed against her crotch. First lip pressure, then kisses followed by suction.

My shoulders and neck muscles drove my jawbone, teeth and nasal ridge into her perineum and pubic mound, working the whole region over. Brandy's fingernails were scratching my scalp, pinching my ears and massaging my temples as her pleasure took hold. One hand flew to her mouth as the first of many slutty moans escaped her mouth. When her intoxicating aroma became self-evident, I abruptly let her down.

She slithered the last few inches to her tippy-toes.

"You Meanie!" Brandy's amorous smile ruined her pout. Her palm slapped my chest for added emphasis.

"I wanted to remind you the reason I came over here today was you, Brandy Crystal Carson," I grinned down at her. I sealed my proclamation with a lick to the nose.

"Meanie!" she joyously declared once more. "I'll get you for that."

"I'm looking forward to it," I winked. I sauntered down the hall as Brandy, after one deep sigh, went back into the Guest Room to reconnect with her Mom.

[DOING BRANDY AND SO MUCH MORE]

"So?" I inquired of my gal as she came into the Living Room from her chat with her Mamma. I'd finished cleaning up a few minutes earlier. I was sitting on the sofa, so I had to swivel and put one knee sidewise to fully face her.

"So ... she's back. Maurice ... ah ... and her had a falling out," Brandy moped a bit. She also vaulted the sofa like a pommel horse as a not-so-subtle reminder of how nimble she could be. I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her close.

"Anything you want to talk about, Princess?" I gave her an opening. (Former Senior Deputy) Maurice Jenks was the Black stud-muffin Memphis had run off with. There was a whole lot Brandy wasn't saying.

"No," she mumbled into my side.

I tilted her chin up for a brief kiss then a smile.

"You are the only one for me, Brandy Crystal Carson," I whispered. That declaration was meant for just her and me.

"Even if I occasionally like more than one Samsonov in me?" she teased. I counted that as major progress in our relationship.

"Nom-nom-nom," I lip-chewed the tip of her nose. "The very idea of leaving you a sweaty, devastated wreck incapable of movement for several hours does have its appeal," I teased her right back. By the way she followed my lips back up until her body toppled mine over, she really liked that idea too.

"You are so good to me," she panted.

"I'm trying to be the guy you deserve," I rumbled.

"Let's fuck," she rubbed her torso over mine. Brandy's emotional vector was easy enough to read and I was more than ready to provide her comfort. I worked off one tennis shoe against my knee. I had to bring the other up where an overly anxious Brandy yanked it free and flung it somewhere over her shoulder.

I got my to jean's button, she got my zipper down and together we wiggled my jeans and briefs all the way off. Brandy sat back on her haunches (still on the sofa) and bit her right thumb's first digit in such a cute/sexy manner while batting her eyelashes at me. I lost sight of that image only long enough to shed my t-shirt then it was back to soaking up the totality of the sensual, sexy body before me.

"Can't we just talk instead?" she bedeviled me.

"No."

"Don't respect me?" More sexy thumb biting.

"Grrr ... Brandy-curves make Vlad caveman," I truncated my speech pattern. I switched up so now we were both on our knees facing one another.

"Eeek!" Brandy bent backwards in a terribly flawed attempt to evade me encompassing her. "Help me! Help me!" she giggled quietly. I forced her onto her back. Like a true gymnast, Brandy worked her legs out from under us and then to my sides. More kissing followed. I played with working her top off first then switched direction and hooked my thumbs into the sides of her bikini briefs and rapidly worked them up and off instead.

Brandy's eyes shining up at me was more rewarding than any orgasm I'd had to date. I couldn't say why, but bringing her happiness through such basic foreplay was proof-positive I'd grown as a lover. Keeping up our tempo, I returned to her top. As it rolled up, I placed lips, nips and licks on her abdomen, between her bountiful mounds and again at the top of her sternum.

At the chin, I stopped my progress. Brandy's arms were above her head and the material of her top partially blinded her. I only got two solid pecks in before Brandy's grinding her crotch against me reminded me she was really wanting some truly meaningful, 'bad-to-the-bone' fucking. We would have plenty of time to be playful later when the rest of her friends woke up, and/or arrived.

The shirt went higher and higher. Brandy's face shown with lust and desire. I bunched her shirt up around her forearms and wrists, pushed up then put a slap to her thigh. She was confused for about a millisecond then really got all excited and began to twist around. I was going to mount my lady from behind – just the way she most desired it.

With my left hand, I savagely pinned her shoulders down while I angled my cock into her velvety love box with my right.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Brandy exhaled as my cock worked its way in. We were way past the awkward looseness of our first round of intercourse. After I was all the way deep down and grinding it in, Brandy got back into the game – bucking up against me and verbally gasping and purring in equal measure to urge me on.

Yip ... yip ... yip ... "Oh yeah, my Prince," Brandy rumbled through one final growl before she screamed her climax into the sofa cushions moments later. Even then I could tell her efforts were only partially successful. I already knew she wanted me to slow down, giving her a chance to mentally and physically recoup until I was ready to cum as well. I gently draped my body over hers, playfully kissing the back of her neck, shoulders, ears and head.

When I rose back up, I caught a glimpse of Mamma Carson sneaking a peak from around the corner of the hallway leading back to her 'current' room. I could have played this angle. I could have ... but I didn't want to use Brandy that way.

"Princess," I whispered in her ear when I leaned down once more.

"Mmmm," she acknowledged my amorous affections.

"I think your mother just saw me."

"Oh ..." Brandy had to take a few seconds to imagine the room's dynamics through her erotic fugue to realize she hadn't been seen yet. "Do you think she heard me?"

"Of course not," I assured her softly. "You are as quiet as a spring breeze easing off the Brooke's Range, my Love. You barely made a sound."

Pause.

"I like the way you say that," my girlfriend murmured.

"You are worth it."

"You are also a big, fat liar," she giggled. "I know I scream to the High Heavens ... especially when you treat me like you just did."

"Huh ... what? I was doing the morning paper's crossword puzzle. Were we doing something?" I tickled her earlobe with my pinkie.

"You BIG MEANIE!" she laughed. Brandy pushed up against me while shaking her arms free of her confining shirt. By the time she had locked her elbows, we were engaged in a fierce lip-lock.

"Ugh," I protested when she pulled free of my cock. My displeasure was short-lived. Brandy maneuvered me into a sitting position then hopped right back on ~ onto my lap, this time face to face, and onto my dick.

"Aaaaahhhh," she throatily moaned. Her head rolled back on her shoulders as she sank down my shaft. Maybe she was playing it up a little bit.

As her knees shifted down, I took up some of the work by cupping each buttocks in my hands. I kneaded and stroked those delicious portions of her anatomy. Brandy added to my good time by rising up and feeding me a delectable nipple to snack upon. I'd never thank Darius for making Brandy learn what it took to pleasure her partner, but I was certainly currently appreciative of what she was doing for me now.

I barely caught the look she sent over my shoulder. It was a quick, non-verbal 'I told you so' to someone behind me ~ Mamma no doubt.

"I wish Mikhail was down here," she gulped, "taking me up my tight, little butthole ... right now."

I fumbled around blindly for where I thought my jeans might have gotten off to.

"What are you doing?" Brandy leaned back, giving me tacit permission to speak.

"I'm looking for my phone," I then spared a quick kiss to her other breast. "I am going to call Mikhail and tell him to get his ass down here – right now!"

"Mmmm ... I like your enthusiasm," she shot a quick wink 'somewhere else'. "How about we let him stay upstairs with Taliyah a bit longer and you take care of me ... back there."

This time I reached for her shirt. After I dangled it in front of her, she just had to ask,

"What's that for?"

"Brandy, I'm about to make you ride my cock up that comfy, tight, little butthole and I know that's going to make you howl ... so I was going to use your shirt as part gag/part bridle as I'm about to turn you around and make sure you ... take ... every ... last ... inch."

Okay, Brandy wasn't stupid. She most likely suspected I was spicing things up a bit for the audience too. That didn't dampen the ardor in her eyes. I whipped the shirt around as she began to carefully rotate in my lap. She alternated long, meaningful eye contact with me with furtive flashes behind us. I didn't let on. I took the shirt, gave her something thin enough to bite down on so it wouldn't get uncomfortable (I hoped) and then got to work turning my braggadocio into reality.

Brandy truly sold each whimper, tearful backward glance and full-body shudder as I went from vaginal to anal penetration. I was rough enough to really send her off for thirty seconds – easy. For Brandy, her mom watching us had to be an added incentive to her carnal display of victorious fruition. I certainly felt like the All-Time Champ. Despite this being her second orgasm in under thirty minutes with the accompanying muscle fatigue, Brandy soldiered on.

For my part, I attempted to spice up our repertoire with things I'd read about yet never practiced ~ namely treating a woman like a Scotsman trying to push a sheep through the Stone of Scone ... or something like that. Honestly, watching Brandy gyrate, moan and perspire on my lap made coming up with anything resembling cerebral coherence more difficult by the second.

Ego-fueled ambition waged war against every impulse of my teenage body. I wanted to ejaculate desperately. I also wanted show Jodi May her daughter really had 'traded up' as far her boyfriend's physical prowess went. That itself was a mouthful. Thinking of which, I leaned forward, reined Brandy back to meet me halfway then began worrying her right shoulder along the crux of her neck.

Brandy screamed against our makeshift gag. Fuck-all, she loved being bitten. I oriented our lovemaking so it was four, or five, thrusts at a 45 degree angle to my lap, then I'd pull her upright for more neck work. Brandy was going off for a third time at the four minute mark, at which point I began pumping semen up her colon. I couldn't hold back any longer.

Even the painful recollection of a bronco bull kicking me in the nuts when I was sixteen couldn't contain my lusts. Three ... four ... five ... six hard spurts within Brandy had her howling as each blast scalded her ... the seventh and eight were more like tremors for each of us. We fell back, my spine against the sofa and Brandy's back against my heaving chest. I removed the shirt from her mouth so she, like me, could better struggle for breathe.

"Oh ... damn ... that was ... fan ... tastic," I panted.

Brandy moaned. Mentally I was taking a victory lap. Physically, I was still in critical recovery mode. I'd take my 'victory lap' later. On second thought ... my lover's panting took on a more erotic quality

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,296 Followers
123456...8