WNR vs LAX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drugs!??"

Winona exclaimed, her arms folded defensively across her breasts. "Drugs, going INTO South America?! Really!"

"Please ma'm, it will only take a short time, you do want to make your flight, yes?"

"Yes" she sighed.

After a short conversation on Miguel's walkie-talkie, Michelle came in through the door with a large German Shepherd.

"Jesus, what's that dog for!?"

Michelle's eyes lit up momentarily at the sight of the naked Winona.

"Why is she naked Miguel!?"

"She uh, was not wearing underwear"

"Ohhh" Michelle said, eyebrows raised, an amused expression on her face. "Well, well, aren't we travelling lightly" she quipped, Miguel suppressed a smile.

"Alright, enough joking around already, I have a flight to catch you know."

"Yes miss, if you would please position yourself as before. Our sniffer dog Whiskers here will check for any intravenous contraband."

"Jesus, and this is normal procedure?!"

"Well miss, ordinarily people do have on underwear, but in your situation... he gestured at her, it is either this or we put on the rubber gloves, your choice."

"Alright, alright let's just get this over with shall we. Ridiculous"

Muttering under her breath Winona assumed the position once again, her arms above her head, her hands holding onto her forearms. Whiskers presently ambled towards her, his snout raised and quivering with interest.

Her stomach shuddered and she felt her bowels reacting violently, oh God no!!

"Can I please use the toilet?!" Her voice high with desperation.

"I'm afraid that's not possible, if you are carrying contraband we cannot risk you...voiding them into the toilet and destroying any evidence, please have patience ma'm, you may use the restroom as soon as you board your plane."

"If I ever get to board it at this rate! Ok hurry up and get this nonsense over with"

Winona complained.

"Ok, arch your back a little. Whiskers needs access to every ... orifice"

"Gdd! what kind of name is Whiskers for a dog anyway!?" The next thing Winona felt was Whiskers' cold, wet snout around her behind, it sniffed vigorously, its whiskers tickling against her buttocks and thighs as it moved its nose all around.

"Ohhhh! Agh! Gah!"

Winona huffed and puffed. She blushed fiercely, her chest reddening and her nipples rapidly hardening, she felt them as they grew out and upwards with uncontrollable delight. She let out a gasp, her pussy was becoming wet, it began trickling down her thighs. Whiskers hungrily lapped at it, it tickled so bad she began laughing in between moans. Miguel and Michelle exchanged embarrassed, dumbfounded glances. Whiskers pressed his nose up against her twitching, wet, delightfully stinky asshole, sniffing furiously.

"Gddd! It's gonna come out!! Make him stop!! Goddamit!! I can't keep it innnnn!!!!! Winona's asshole erupted; first emitting a series of gigantic, vulgar wet farts, spraying poor Whiskers who backed off, licking his lips confusedly. Then came the motherlode: Violent sounds reverberated in the small interrogation room, accompanied by very unladylike smells. Loud and moist.

"ARRGHHHHHH"

Winona's shame and shock was so immense she almost came.

"Oh my God!" Exclaimed Michelle, covering her nose and mouth, Miguel stood wide eyed gawping.

"Miguel don't just stand there! Get her to the shower!"

"Ohh, ok miss I think we are done here, follow me you can get cleaned up and be on your way, I'm terribly sorry."

His eyes watering as he held his arm across his nose. Winona went limp, her breasts heaving against the cool concrete floor, her strutting ass still dribbling and farting ridiculously.

"Argh, I can't believe it, I'm so embarrassed!" She moaned, I TOLD you I needed the bathroom goddammit!"

Under the shower Winona regained some composure, her whole body was hot despite the cool water cascading all around her. It felt so good to get freshened up, Jesus what a bizarre situation! She thought to herself.

And it had almost made her come! Jeez, how do I get myself into these situations, this one's gonna be hard to top!

Turning the water all the way to cold she braced herself, her nipples began hardening, she arched her back, tugging at her nipples and rubbing her pussy, Jeez this is no time to masturbate! Focus Winona! Aaauuhwww wow! Oh oh! The freezing water kicked her body and mind into action, she suddenly felt delightfully rebooted, a new person, freshened up and finally ready to board her plane! She had 15 minutes left, but Miguel had promised her they'd hold the flight.

There she went, her sleek silhouette cat like against the blue sunny sky, her cool skin perfumed and emitting a vibrant energy, squinting at the sun she reached for her sunglasses, her eyes relaxed and fixed themselves at the plane outside. She never noticed the small piece of metal that fell from her pocket, the top part of a lighter, it skidded across and landed by a trashcan.

.fin.

12