Woke Up A Girl Ch. 02: Madame Quisant

Story Info
Seth discovers the nature of his transformation.
3k words
4.25
58.7k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude! What the hell?" A very angry voice radiated from behind me. "Get the hell away from me before I beat your ass and call the cops!"

I looked behind me to see my unknown companion was no longer pleased with my presence. He looked at me with sheer fury in his eyes. I wasted no time in getting out of the bed. Instantly I felt the familiarity of my male form. I had gotten my body back! Now I could easily deal with this guy if I had to but I felt a weird sense of attachment towards him. I did not want to hurt him unless he gave me no other option.

"I said to leave! Leave now!"

"No problem bud. Keep your space and I am out the door." I calmly stated to him in an attempt to keep him rational as possible in this situation. I am sure he was confused, I definitely was confused. I crossed the bedroom and made my way out into the common area. I examined my surroundings. Across the room directly to my north was the door I hoped let me out. He had gotten out of bed and followed me. I looked over my shoulder and quickly resumed my exit of his residence. When I opened the door I exited out of his apartment and into a hallway. His apartment was about halfway into the hallway so I decided to go right. I heard the door lock behind me. I quickly made my way down to find an elevator or flight of stairs. I found an elevator first and pressed the down call button.

At this point I realized I stood there completely naked. This was about as bad as it could be and I had no idea where I was. When the elevator opened security greeted me unkindly.

"Do not move! You are coming with us now!" The taller security officer ordered. I complied and they each grabbed an arm and yanked me into the elevator. The shorter security officer had a robe folded up in the floor. "I need you to put this on to cover yourself sir." The taller security officer sternly but politely instructed me.

I was thankful to have some clothing to cover myself. The elevator went down to B1 and came to a stop. The doors opened and two more security officers were waiting on the other side of the entrance. The two in the elevator with me prodded me forward and led me to an office in the back left corner. Inside the office was a makeshift holding cell make up from chain link fencing from the floor to the ceiling. A fold up chair was leaned up against the wall. The rest of the room served as some kind of break room/ security station. On the wall was two flat screen televisions that had several cameras split across the screen to show multiple viewpoints of the complex. On the adjacent wall was a counter and cabinets. A refrigerator was directly beside the doorway into the office.

"Go inside the cell and have a seat sir." The taller officer instructed me once more. I made my way into the cell and he shut the door behind me. "I do not suggest you give us anymore problems. Madame Quisant will be joining us shortly. Until then mind your manners."

"Who is Madame Quisant? Aren't you just holding me until the police get here?" I asked to no avail. All four security officers had left the room. They entered the elevator and I lost sight of them. Once I heard the elevator doors close all the lights went off in the room. I only had lighting from the televisions on the wall.

I sat down into the fold up chair and leaned back up against the wall. What was really going on here? I had woken up this morning to find myself changed into a very beautiful woman. A man had pretty much forced me to have sex with him and I had given in to the sensations of pleasure. Now I felt very much like my old self and I was appalled at my actions. Confusion had long set in and I had questions both of how this all happened and who was Madame Quisant.

After some amount of time past I heard the elevator descending again. The doors opened and I could hear heels clicking on the floor. They were growing louder as they were coming in my direction. The lights stayed off and I could no see out of the office. The clicking stopped and there was a pause. I cocked my head to the right to see if I could see anything, with no success.

"Hello? Who is out there? Could you possibly let me borrow your phone? I could really stand to make a phone call to figure out what is going on." I called out to the darkness for all I knew. There was no response immediately. "Hey I heard someone walking over here!" I was growing aggravated at this point.

"Perhaps you have learned your lesson?" A woman's voice came out from the darkness. It was deep and boldly feminine. "Perhaps your wondering why this has happened to you? I assure you that if you haven't learned from this glimpse your next experience will not be as pleasant."

A woman stepped into the room. She was tall and shapely. She had jet black hair pulled back into a ponytail. She wore tinted crescent moon shaped glasses. Her makeup was all dark accented colors consisting of dark blue and dark purple. Her lips were as black as her hair. Her eyes were golden brown and practically glowed in the dark. Even without much lighting I could tell she was pale as paper. She wore a black top and dress that stopped at her knees. She wore black pantyhose all the way down to her black open toe heels. Her nails were black on her feet and hands.

She examined me in the cell. Her eyes seemed to light up and then the lights came on. She gracefully walked up to the cell and grabbed the fencing. She seemed that she could stare a hole right through me. I was bewildered by this woman. She was an odd sight.

"I believe there has been a mistake. You are not Stuart. Oh dear." Her head sank into her chest. "Your name is Seth Williams. We were looking for Stuart Williams. Stuart is a pig and must be taught to respect women. You are the unintended recipient of his punishment."

"Wait, what? Are you responsible for any of this happening to me?"

"I am very much responsible. I concocted the potion that changed you into a woman for the period of time you just experienced. I am very sorry. To my knowledge you didn't do anything to deserve that however you can either choose to be angry or grateful it makes no difference to me. When you awaken next you will be back in your bed, your house and your life. Almost as if this never happened."

"But it DID happen. I need some explanation of all this. Who are you? What are you?" I demanded answers. However she was no longer interested in explaining anything to me. Her arm passed through the chain linking almost like water and touched my forehead. Then the lights went out.

I woke up in my bed, in my house, in my clothes. My alarm was going off and it registered 6 am, Monday morning. It was time to get up and go to work. My entire weekend was nothing but a blur for me. I could not account for where I had been or when I had been there.

I got up and jumped into the shower to get ready for work. I made it a quick shower, shaved my face and got dressed. I left out exactly at 6:45 to get a head start on the traffic. I had an easy enough commute most mornings. This morning my head was in the clouds adrift.

Arriving at work a few minutes early I went into brew some coffee, STRONG. I needed it to cut through all the bullshit and get focused. My friend Mike joined me. He had started the same day that I did and we were both very successful engineers. His specialty was production and mine was quality control. Together we made quite the team.

This morning he seemed like he had seen a ghost when he walked up. I nodded at him good morning but he had a blank gaze stapled to his face. The lights were on but it didn't seem as if anyone were home. He almost seemed in auto pilot.

Lucy walked up behind us next with a very similar expression on her face. Now I was wondering what was happening to them. I left the coffee room and headed to my office. Entering my doorway I noticed none other than the lady from the basement when I was in the holding cell.

"Hello again Seth." A grin crossed her lips. "Our little visit will go unnoticed I put a short memory hex on your coworkers. I am at a fork in the road in what to do with you though." She crossed her fingers and laid her hands down on my desk. She stared intently at me from behind her crescent moon glasses.

I sat my coffee down on the filing cabinet immediately inside my office. I leaned up against the doorway, balanced on my left leg and crossed the other behind it.

"Madame Quisant I take it?"

"Indeed! None other! You have seen my face completely by accident Seth. Usually those who have seen me are due punishment. I punish men who take advantage of women by turning them into women themselves. The process usually works immediately. I have quite the success rate."

"I do not understand. What are you saying? How do you turn men into women?" I stood up straight and crossed my arms. Something about this woman made me unsettled.

"Magic Seth. Yes exactly as you are thinking, I am a witch!"

"A witch? There is no such thing! Magic is nothing more than a fantasy!" I was growing impatient with her now. Yet how else could the events I had experience be explained?

"Oh yes there is such a thing. Magic is very real. It lives and breathes all around us. Very few of us are aware of it. Even fewer can channel it as I have learned to." She raised her hand and the tie I was wearing began to raise off my chest. Suddenly it snapped at turned from dark blue to sky blue before laying back down perfectly inside my jacket.

"I do not believe what I am seeing."

"Believe it my dear. Now that we have that little demonstration out of the way... I wish to get down to business." She stood up and walked out from behind my desk to face me. "You see I have never found myself in this situation. I have exposed my magic to an innocent and you are now very much a risk to me. I cannot allow you to resume your everyday life. I tried to wipe your memory but found no success."

"You tried to wipe my memory? How am I a risk to you when you are clearly able to do far more than I can?"

"You are naïve to the workings around you. You are quite the risk to me and as such cannot be allowed to go unchecked. There are those out there that hunt us witches still. If they find you, you will be a grave threat to me and my cause. Your also quite resistant to my magic. The only way to get you to change now is through old magic, a potion."

"Good luck lady. I am not changing into anything and I am certainly not drinking any potion!" I was going to end this now. This little crazy episode was going to end one way or another.

"You already did. That coffee you drank a few minutes ago was full of the potion. You will be changing back into a woman within the hour." an evil smirk crossed her face. She walked right past me. I stood in the doorway frozen.

"Why do you do this to me? I could not care less about your existence. I never did anything to you." Fear had a hold over me. I did not want to go back to being a woman under any circumstances. I turned around to face her and she was gone. Nowhere to be seen.

I ran out into the hallway to search for her. I went back to the coffee room, no luck there. Turning the corner to the main lobby I heard footsteps. I entered the lobby to see one of the many office secretaries arriving for the day. She was no where to be found.

My heart was starting to speed up and my head was starting to throb. I started heading back to my office but the task seemed to be growing more and more impossible. My body ached and my head was really starting to hurt. I made it back into the hallway my office was located in. I stumbled down about halfway to my office. My vision left me and the world went dark.

I crawled on the floor. My body was in agony. I could not see anything and could not hear anything but ringing in my ears. I searched with my hands for the next doorway. My arms started to tremor and I could no longer control them. My legs were not far behind and before long my entire muscular system was jello. I could not do anything but lay there.

I felt the pain increase and it felt as though I had been placed into an ever tightening vice. As the pressure increased from all directions so did the pain. I could feel my chest expanding slightly, along with my hips.

When I felt the pain could not be much worse it spiked and then started subsiding. The ringing started to slow down and my vision began to come back. I could make out the blurry edges of the hallway and hear laughing behind me.

Resuming my crawling I reached what I believed to be my office. To my right stood a woman in all black. She reached down and pulled me up by my hair. Her strength was incredible and in my state I was of no match. She pushed me forward into the office with such force that I stumbled into the corner.

"Now to finish you off!" It was the voice of Madame Quisant. I was really starting to hate this witch. I felt my body being pulled up into the air. My legs were spread open. My clothes were seemingly obliterated. I looked down and Madame Quisant was approaching me.

She pulled off her skirt and exposed a 10" cock of her own. She grabbed me and pulled me down to her level. I looked down at her then to my groin. My cock was gone and in its place was a pussy again. I had retaken the form a woman. She had indeed changed me back. I went to scream for help but found my voice to not work.

"We are using powerful magic here Sarah. Only my seed can finalize the transformation. You may be highly resistant to my magic but this is unstoppable. When I cum inside you, you will become a woman. Forever loosing your identity as a man. You will remember nothing of me." She gave out an evil sneer. I could do nothing to combat her. Invisible forces had me restrained.

She lowered my body down onto her cock. Not waiting she began to pump into me without regard to how it felt to me. I resisted with all of my will. I could not just take this.

"Resist all that you want! Resistance only makes this more fun for me!" She glowed in her since of victory over me.

She began to thrust into me faster and I could feel her cock swell. Suddenly she erupted inside me. She looked up at me with a look beyond lust. Something more primal.

"It is complete. Goodbye Sarah!" She reached up with her long pointer finger and touched me on the forehead. I was blown back against the wall before falling onto the floor.

"Miles. Do you know why we have summoned you?"

"Yes. The Council has surely sensed the use of powerful magic as I have."

"Indeed. This council has felt the use of magic long hidden by witches. This will need to be investigated immediately."

"I am at the service of this council. What is it the council would have me do?"

"You, Miles Hammond, are to go out into the world and investigate the disappearance of Seth Williams. You are to be careful because he had an encounter with a very powerful witch that is known as Jezebel. Her evil and treachery goes back to ancient times. She is the Queen of Deceit. Our spies have last known her to go by the name of Quisant."

"Miles you are to steer completely clear of her. She is dangerous. We have long been trailing her but this is the first time we have been so close on her trail in over 2,000 years. She has stayed relatively quiet for all these years. For her to summon such powerful magic, she must have found a son of the Laforeze bloodline."

"The Laforezes had all died out I thought? Is it this council's belief that a son of the Laforeze family lives in this age?"

"Indeed. It is our hope as well. The very last of the Laforeze blood line is prophesied to bring about the end of the witches blight on the world."

"Go now. Seek out Seth Williams. Determine his fate and come back to us forthwith."