Wolf

Story Info
She loves being bitten by her lover's other self.
1.2k words
3.91
24.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corylea
Corylea
8 Followers

"Tell me a fantasy," he said. He saw a shy look cross her face. She always seemed to have trouble with this question, even though her fantasies were no weirder than his.

"This one's a little strange," she began.

"Feh. Personally, I only think about Ozzie and Harriet, Norman Rockwell, and Alice in Wonderland."

"Beast! Don't tease me, or I won't tell you anything."

"I'll be good. Here, let me snuggle up and hold you while you tell me." He did as he suggested, and she snuggled into his embrace.

She took a deep breath. "Okay, well, this one's about the Wolf. I think I told you once that I had vampire fantasies."

He nodded encouragingly, although he was somewhat confused by the sudden juxtaposition of the Wolf with vampires.

"That probably didn't mean what you thought it did. I mean, I love vampire novels, and I love to bite and be bitten while making love, but I don't actually have sexual fantasies about vampires -- that's just a sort of facetious way of telling new lovers that I'd like them to bite me. So, I'm sort of surprised at the turn things have taken." She sighed and seemed at a loss as to how to continue.

He caressed her shoulder and spoke very gently. "Tell me the rest."

"Well, you know that we've been talking a lot about trust and a little bit about submission."

He nodded.

"Um, and in the last couple of weeks, I've had this fantasy of giving myself to the Wolf, of having you let the Wolf out and of having him bite me for real."

"For real?"

"Yes." She was only whispering now. "I dream of having you rip my throat open with your teeth and taste my blood, as if I were the Wolf's prey." She looked down, embarrassed.

"Honey." She looked up. "It's okay. I have weird fantasies, too. I don't mind this one; I even sort of like it."

"You don't understand." She was still whispering.

"What don't I understand?"

"You know how there are the it-gets-me-hot-to-think-about-it-but-I'd-never-really-want-to-do-it sorts of fantasies, and then there are the kind you really want to do?"

"Of course."

She gulped. "This is one that I really want to do."

He was still for a moment, and she looked at him anxiously.

"Um, is everything okay?" she asked.

He hugged her tightly. "Everything's fine. I was just wandering around internally, assessing my reaction."

"Oh. And?"

"Well, I'm petrified, but the Wolf is practically slavering at the very thought."

She grinned at the image. "That's okay, love -- I never thought that you would want to do it."

"You don't get out of it that easily."

"Huh?"

"I didn't say I didn't want to do it; I just said I was petrified. I was petrified at my first flogging, but I did it anyway."

"Oh." She gulped. "Uh, so when would you like to do this?"

"Right now."

He shifted something around internally, and the Wolf came forth. Although his features were still the same, he was wearing them differently, so he looked different. She had told him that this was so, so he tried it once in front of a mirror. His face was sterner somehow as the Wolf, more feral. The gentle kindly man she'd been talking to was still present, but he was now secondary; the Wolf was primary.

She was clearly aware that the change had taken place, because she laid down on the bed, arched her head back, and presented her throat to him. Her trust excited him, and he moved swiftly towards her. "You're sure?" he growled.

Her voice was breathy but firm. "Quite sure."

He bent his head to her neck and bit her, gently at first, letting her excitement build before he went further. She gasped at the first bite, seemingly somewhat surprised that reality was catching up with her fantasy.

He bit her harder, though still not breaking the skin, taking a series of hard, sucking bites from earlobe to collarbone. Since she was always an easy bruiser, the purple came up almost at once. She moaned at every bite and arched her head even further back.

He continued biting her, a little harder each time, until she began thrusting with her hips, fucking the air.

He sank his teeth into her neck, as hard as he could. Human teeth were not built for a wolf's job, so once he had bitten down, he jerked his head sharply to one side. The flesh of her throat ripped open and began to bleed. She yelped but did not draw away.

He lapped delicately at the blood that ran from the wound. When the area around it was clean, he fastened his mouth to her neck and sucked. He drank briefly, then raised his head and bared his teeth at her, so that she could see her blood in his mouth. She shivered. "Do you like it?" she asked.

A wolfish smile was the only answer he could give her -- the words had gone away.

He lowered his mouth to her throat again and sucked in another mouthful of rich red blood. She moaned. He could see her carotid artery, pulsing scarcely an inch away from the gash in her neck. "I could have killed her, had I so desired," he thought, and again her trust filled him with emotion. In his other self, trust sometimes made him feel humble, but the Wolf felt bold, excited, and lustful. He fastened his mouth to the spot directly over her body's most important artery and bit, very gently. She did not flinch, but she did open her eyes and look at him. "You can't frighten me like that."

A wild emotion seized him, and he pushed her head to the other side, exposing the side of her neck that was as yet unmarked. "Do it!" she whispered. Her encouragement was a rush, and he lowered his mouth to her neck, chose a safe spot, and again ripped her open with his teeth. It wasn't enough; he wanted more. He sank his teeth into the wound in her neck and bit her hard, making the wound deeper and wider. The sight of her beneath him, bleeding from two wounds that he had made, yet still with her head thrown back, still offering him her throat, affected him like a drug. He fastened his mouth to the wound, sucking and biting, filling his mouth with her life's blood, filling his heart with her heart's blood.

He became too excited to trust himself with her throat, so he moved on to something where wild aggressive motions couldn't hurt her. He thrust his cock into her. That she was as wet as he'd ever seen her only inflamed him further. She hadn't been lying when she said she wanted him to take her throat. This fresh evidence of her trust in him and her desire for him made him even more excited, and he began thrusting hard. She came after just a few moments, and this brought him to the edge of orgasm himself. He sank his teeth into her neck again, and still thrusting, came, screaming his pleasure into her throat.

They rested in each other's arms briefly, then he got up and came back to the bed with a bottle of alcohol. She winced when she saw it, and he said, "Human bites infect easily."

"I was bitten by a Wolf."

"With human teeth, love, and human germs."

"And a human heart."

Corylea
Corylea
8 Followers