Wolf and Anna

Story Info
Wolf and Anna share an insatiable attraction.
2.2k words
4.29
19k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed deeply, drinking in each other's essence and taking turns prodding each other's throats with their tongues. They fell back onto the bed and felt each other's naked, hot bodies, Wolfs twice the size of hers and muscled from a life time of work, with not a scrap of fat on him, and Anna, while strong, was still much smaller than his. Wolf leaned over her and put her ankles on her shoulder, sticking his tongue down her throat and thrusting his hard cock against her hips, but staying outside of her juicy, tight pussy.

Her heart beat erratically, blazing with the unquenchable fire of lust. Her core quivered and felt empty, waiting to be filled with his raw masculinity. His hands went beside her head, and hers grabbing tightly onto the bed board bars. He thrust harder and ground his huge cock all around her, and groaned from the pain of not giving into its insatiable desire. It felt so big and swollen, and all he wanted was to rub it against something, and have it squeezed and licked.

Anna whimpered when he broke the kiss. She sighed from the torturous foreplay, and he grinned like a wolf, "Say it and I'll give it to you." He started kissing her jaw, "I'll give it to you good," then her neck, then behind her ear, touching all the sensitive places that made her shutter under him and arch her back into his sculpted body.

"Fuck me!" the cry busted from her mouth without hesitation. An hour go she would have rather slit her wrists before going to him for this, but he was all she could think about, and wrestling against his body with nothing separating them but a few thin layers of fabric was more than enough to convince her of the time they could have. He only came with one condition, since she'd been denying that he was stronger than her.

"Use your manners," he growled and positioned his head at her entrance, pushing in gently to give her a taste. His huge cock was over three times the size of her hole, and when the head went in it stretched her, and she moaned like it was her first breath of air, adjusting her legs and hips to better fit it in so it could go further.

The tingling nerves on his cock nearly drove him to forget his purpose and thrust in faster and faster with wild abandon. He grunted when he pulled out, but felt satisfaction when he heard a cry of dismay. Now that the tip of his cock was soaked he wouldn't leave until that little pussy was lined with cream. So he rubbed her pearl with his thumb, working the words out of her soft lips.

"Ahhh..." she moaned a few times, trying not to say the words, but he wouldn't give until he received. He rubbed harder, but not directly on it, pushing it around and teasing it, making her breathing become severely labored, and finally, she resigned, driven into submission, "Fuck me, Commander."

Wolf grinned. His cock nearly exploded with the sensual words, giving him dominance, giving him respect.

He took his time in placing his cock just onto her pussy, teasing her entrance by slowly going in and out with the pointed tip, but there was a barrier that made it harder to push in the rest of the way. She put a hand on his shoulder and drew his attention.

"Do it as quick as you can," she said softly.

"Do...what?"

Then she gave him a look, like she wasn't sure if he was being serious, but explained, "You're my first," her cheeks flushed red, and she stuttered, "m-my hymn...needs to be broke."

He paused for a moment. "How do I do that?"

Then she really rolled her eyes, "Sex."

"Oh," as she lolled her head back dubiously, he quickly thrust into her pussy, feeling the tightness become unbearable, and a mysterious tearing he felt as he went further, hitting the back wall. Anna jolted, feeling her hymen breach and a huge, thick, long cock press inside her, stretching her vaginal walls until they were about to burst, even with her wetness. She yelped, and whimpered, wiggling her legs to make more room for the enormous cock, and to ease the stabbing pain between her legs.

Once inside, he felt the distinct urge to go as fast as he could. To pound in and out for as long as possible, because he knew it would make the awesome tightness even better, make it feel better and better. But he heard her make a pained noise, and thought that the "hymn" must be broke or something.

"Are you alright?" he pushed the hair back behind her neck to calm her down. She nodded.

"Yeah," though she sounded far from it, "Just give me a second. You're really big."

They laid there for a small while, letting her adjust to his huge cock by squeezing her pussy more and more, until she could feel that it no longer hurt and that his hugeness wasn't overwhelming. While they waited, they kissed and let their hands roam over each other's body, feeling all the muscles and the difference between the man and the woman's physique.

Once she was used to it, she began to smile, enjoying his cock inside her at long last. Wolf sensed immediately when she wanted to fuck, and gave into the urge to thrust as fast as he could. He pulled out until only his head was in, then quickly thrust in, and repeated the motion, going faster and faster, the pleasure getting bigger the harder he pushed.

Each time he pounded into her she smiled bigger and started to moan; this cute, sexy moan he didn't even know she could make. Wolf wanted to hear it again, because he knew she felt good when she did it, and it made him one horny fucker. The bed rocked back and forth, the head of the frame hit the wall each time he hit her back wall.

"Yes!" she cried when he hit a soft spot, her legs trembling as she let out a loud moan. He hit it again. She had the same reaction, grinning from ear to ear. Her pussy was hot and crammed full of his meat, and when his hard stick hit the spot it sent tingling waves of pleasure through her core. "You feel so good."

He came to a stop ad pulled out of her pussy. Anna protested, as Wolf grabbed several pillows, stacked them on top of one another, and flipped her over on them so her rump was high in the air, cushioned by the pillows, and he stood on his knees behind her, viewing her ass and gentle, womanly curves. She pushed herself up and looked at him, but Wolf pressed her back down to the mattress by laying on top of her, putting his cock back inside her and holding her wrists down.

When he was inside her, she moaned and smiled again. His hard chest pressed against her soft back, and her smooth cheeks cushioned his lower stomach. Wolf smelt her hair. She smelt like pure woman. It made his mouth water. A whole life time of not being able to touch a woman, see a woman, he wanted it all right now. He wanted to fuck.

Anna snuggled against his flat chest, nuzzling her rump against his hips. Taking that as an invitation, he went in, absolutely beating her slick hole into submission. She screamed his

name.

Wolf panted heavily. He whispered in her ear between breaths, "I'm going to cum in your tight little cunt," he sucked in a breath of air, at his max speed and strength, "you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

As his balls slapped against her ass, she whimpered and tried not to let the intense pleasure get to be too much. It was like hot fire in her cunt, building with each thrust and getting hotter and hotter. It felt so good tears built it her eyes.

"Mmmm-hmmm!" Anna gasped when she felt a tight squeeze in her stomach. Every muscle in her hips were squeezing in on a fire in her crotch, which got hotter and hotter, the pleasure building to a level she never knew she could get to. "Mmmm!" she made the noise again, unable to speak or think comprehensively.

Wolf felt the sudden tightness of her pussy. It squeezed his cock and set a fire in his dick. He wanted to cum. He could feel his balls draw up tight to his cock and swell with the load. There was something satisfying about the thought of putting his cum inside a woman when she really wanted it.

Her cunt tightened, then it released, and a wave of hot liquid poured out of her pussy and all over his cock, drenching his balls so they made a loud slapping sound against her hips. She screamed, but it was with an intense pleasure that made her whole body quiver. Wolf released. All of his cum shot out of his cock and flooded her wet pussy. He stopped thrusting, and left enough room in her pussy for all the cum to sit without coming out of her cunt. A huge smile came to his face, as every muscle in his body relaxed and he was sent into oblivion.

He rolled off her, and cum poured out of her pussy, but she seemed satisfied with the offering, for she crawled over to him and began kissing his neck and stroking his body with delicate fingers. Wolf put an arm around her and pulled her into him, so he kissed her lips softly, and she returned it with gentle passion.

"Do you think I'll be less of a distraction now?" He broke the kiss and whispered, catching his breath while she came up with the words.

Anna grinned mischievously, "After that...you just got way more fucking sexy." She leaned in and gave him a kiss, aching for more as if his sweet, perfect body was air. Wolf caressed her womanly features, kissing her breasts and rubbing his hardening cock against her ass. They became passionate once again, devouring each other though starving kisses and feverish hands.

Wolf stared at her practically naked body. His dick was rock hard again, demanding to fuck. Wolf has seen many other girls across world, some considerably prettier than Anna, but for whatever reason, be it that they went to the same gym, his cock chose her, of all people, to rage over the slightest bit of skin. He also agreed with that choice. Anna had a very curvaceous figure; large, rounded hips and breasts.

Without a word, he went over to Anna and turned her around; bending her over so her hands were pressed against the wall and her tight ass was sticking up in the air. Wolf grabbed her ass and took his cock, holding it up to her entrance which was still soaked in his cum...

Wolf shoved himself inside her, taking Anna by surprise. She yelped and moaned, encouraging the onslaught of her tight little cunt by the enormous dick that was almost too big to fit. Wolf came down and slapped her ass with his hand, leaving a big red mark. She bucked, but her hips were held firmly in place. She bucked again.

"I want to be on top," she said in a husky voice.

Anna bucked her hips again, letting go of the wall. She nearly fell to the ground, but escaped Wolf's hold. He growled and grabbed her by the waist, intending to pull her back, but Anna jumped on him, wrapping her legs around his chest and grabbing his shoulders. She tried to put herself on his dick, but Wolf fell back onto the bed and rolled over so she was under him. Pinning her down, he fucked her, holding her there as she struggled to fuck and fight for dominance at the same time.

"Come on!" Wolf challenged, "Fuck me!"

Anna lunged upward and mashed her mouth to his and stuck her tongue down his throat at the same pace of his dick. Growling, he put a gloved hand over her breast, squeezing it gently. It filled his hand and was soft but firm. Under his sensual touch she purred, combing her hands through his short hair.

Wolf stopped violently pounding himself inside her. Instead he slowed to a steady rhythm, placing her gently back onto the bed as they began kissing and making love. Happy to once again have obedience, he rolled them so she was on top and scooted himself back, propping his back against the wall. She ground against his hips, taking in more of his cock then before. It went so deep inside of her it threatened to go into her Uterus.

"Anna," Wolf whispered in her ear, nibbling on the edge of it as she ground against him. They whispered sweet things to each other as they slowly picked up intensity, staying loving and kind, "You're mine."

He uttered the words so possessively she shuttered under him, feeling the climbing pleasure build pressure inside her. He was just so bloody sexy...hot, hard muscle that you only saw in Sparta 300, a large cock that was the right size to get a girl lost in orgasm, and a face that was so handsome, with eyes that captivated you and drowned you in their essence.

"Damn straight," she whimpered, then kissed the hollow of his neck. Anna wanted to haste all of him. To engorge on the sweaty, musty male scent.