Wolf & Fae

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers

"I said, the day I bought it I was hoping one day I would get you in my bed so I would need a big bed because your huge." Zach said with a deep blush, Raven growled and rolled Zach over so that he was underneath him.

"I like the sound of that." Raven said and bit his neck lightly. Zach moaned and pushed his head away. "Go to sleep." Zach whispered and closed his eyes. Raven sighed and rolled him back on his side so he could wrap his body around the smaller man's.

"Night, babe." Raven whispered and kissed the back of his head. "Love you."

"Love you too." Zach mumbled before dozing off into a dreamless sleep with the man he loved behind him.

The week with the full moon was tonight, Zach and Raven had been dating for nearly a year and Zach was looking forward to it, this month the moon would be closest to the earth in over a hundred years. Zach had his iPod on as he walked the half a mile to Raven's farm house. Singing a song he had know since he was young he knocked on the door. Zach grinned when a shirtless and sleep rugged Raven answered the door.

"What are you doing here, it's only 7.30." Raven rumbled and walked through towards the house, leaving the door open. Sighing Zach walked inside and closed the door, making his way towards the kitchen he kissed his boyfriend's cheek. Raven always got grumpy when the moon was nearing fullness. He never understood why. Heading towards the coffee pot he switched it on and waited.

"I said what are you doing here, Zach?" Raven growled out again.

"I came to ask you something." Zach whispered and set a cup of coffee affront of Raven, taking a seat with his own cup he watched his big hulk of a man drink.

"Then ask."

"Tonight is the full moon, it's the biggest it over a hundred years and I want to go to the beach and see it...with you."

"No."

"No?" Zach whispered, heart punching him in the chest like a train.

"Yeah, I'm not going, you can go but I can't."

"Why not?" Zach sipped his coffee and blinked rapidly to stop tears.

"I'm busy."

"Doing what?"

"Nothing that you need to know." Raven slammed his cup on the table he glared at Zach.

"I just thought maybe we could have a picnic or something, you know something romantic when the moon is actually about unlike you." Zach yelled.

"Don't shout at me." Raven said and stood up, looking at the window.

"Why not? I have noticed, every fucking full moon your busy, the couple of days before your so angry and grumpy I hate coming to see you." Zach wiped a tear away from his cheek.

"You want to know why?" Raven yelled and slammed his fists on the table. Zach nodded.

"Your my fucking mate and I can't claim you because you don't want to fuck, hell you don't even want to suck. Every full moon I turn, I turn into something your not going to like. I'm a fucking werewolf, Zach." Raven screamed.

"Yeah and I'm a vampire, now tell me the truth." Zach whispered, tears streaming down his face. He thought Raven was different he said he would wait for him, he said he would wait for him to be ready to let him fuck him.

"Don't believe me then watch." Raven said before he shimmered and standing in his place was a silver and brown timber wolf. Zach gasped and turned towards the backyard, he went outside and took a breath of fresh air, the wolf followed. Zach sat on the porch and cried. He was fucked up. The wolf whined and butted it's head against his leg. Zach absently patted it. Raven was a wolf. He said he was his mate. He said he wanted to claim him.

"Change back." Zach whispered. Raven did and sitting next to him on the porch was a naked human.

"I'm sorry, I shouted, I never meant anything about the fucking thing, I said I would wait so I'm going to. I love you, Zach, I have since you were about 18 I couldn't help but not love you."

"What about Penny?"

"What about her?"

"Is she a wolf too?"

"Yes."

"Does Kane know?"

"Er..."

"He doesn't?"

"No it's not that it's just Kane...is one."

"He's a wolf? How?"

"Penny turned him."

"Oh."

Raven rested his head in Zach's lap and sighed deeply. He shouldn't have done that he need to wait a little bit longer. What out is out though. "I love you." Raven whispered with tears in his eyes. "Don't leave me please."

"I'm not leaving, I'm just shocked. Maybe a little bit scared, can you tell me all about it? Please?"

"What do you want to know?" Raven whispered and kissed the patch of Zach's stomach that was showing.

"How are you a wolf?"

"I was born one, but Kane, he got turned by Penny, she bit him on the neck. Right here." Raven tapped the place where his shoulder met his neck. "Then at the full moon they will know if the change has been successful."

"Does it hurt?"

"Not anymore, when I was a boy it hurt, because I had worse growing pains than you could ever imagine, then at 18 I changed on my birthday even. I was so scared but my dad was with me through the whole thing so it wasn't so bad."

"What about this mate thing?"

"I knew as soon as you came home with Kane that summer, you were 18 I think, the scent hit me and my cock went rock hard, I ran in the opposite direction, you were way to young for me then, Zach, I waited until you grew up, remember the day I came to help you pack up your Grandma's clothes?" Zach nodded. "I was coming to tell you that I wanted you to be mine and only mine, but just as I was about to tell you Mickey came in and kissed you, I swear my heart shattered into a million pieces that day. So again I waited, and waited, and waited I thought the second time you would break up but you didn't I was so in love with you it hurt, so that day a year ago I had to do it." Raven was crying by the time he was finished. "I couldn't be without you any longer." Zach was crying too.

"Do you still want me, even if you know?" Raven whispered after a few minutes of silence.

"I will always want you and love you Raven." Zach said and bent down to kiss Raven they were interrupted by the sound of people clearing there throats. Lifting his head from Raven's he glanced behind them and smiled, Kane, Penny and Sam were all standing there.

"So now you know, baby brother." Kane grinned and sat next to him and Raven on the porch. "Maybe you should put some clothes on Raven." Kane grinned as Raven blushed and stood to pull some jeans out of a bucket and slip on. Zach tilted his head to watch Raven bend over. He licked his lips as he got a perfect view of Raven's tiny asshole and heavy hanging balls.

"Stop oogling." Kane snapped.

"I wasn't."

"You are, I can smell you." Kane wrinkled his nose and looked around the porch. "We were coming to see if you wanted to go for a run, Raven."

"Yeah, sure, let me just get my stuff...if it's okay with you, Zach."

"Sure, give me Sam and you lot can run."

"I'm staying with you Zach so we can talk...sex stuff." Penny winked. Zach grinned as the two men cleared there throats.

"Were going to get going." Kane said and kissed Penny and Sam.

"Can I see you shift again please Raven?"

"Sure babe." Raven stripped his clothes off and Kane did the same, watching both the men shimmer and shift was amazing, the silver timber wolf stood where Raven stood and a red and brown wolf stood where Kane was. Zach smiled, he loved both of the wolves. Waving goodbye Penny and Zach made there way into the living room with Sam.

"So..." Penny whispered as Sam fell asleep.

"So?"

"Are you going to let him claim you now you know why he's been so distant?" Penny knew about Zach's problem.

"I'm scared, I don't know if I want to be a wolf."

"Do you love Raven?"

"Of course I do, I am just scared."

"We live a long while, when we injured we heal and the sex...is amazing. You have so much stamina it is freaky."

"So there the pros what are the cons?"

"The first shift hurts, the full moon will bother you but won't force you to shift and you get hairier...everywhere. Thank god for waxing."

Zach grinned and thought he wanted to be with Raven for a long time, but he didn't want to be in pain. He would love to run with Penny, Kane and Raven, he wanted to have hot wolf sex with Raven. He wanted to be a wolf. But first.

"What is the claiming like?"

"Well it's different for guys, he'll shift into like a half man half wolf for and take you from behind because it's easier to bite you."

"Does it always have to be the first time?"

"No, you can lose your virginity when he's in his first form if you want to."

"I don't want to lose my virginity to half wolf Raven. I want it to be all him. I think I'm ready to have sex, Penny."

"Good, I promise you will love it, I'm guessing you want to receive and not give then?" Penny whispered with a grin.

"Yeah, I couldn't fuck him anyway, he's too big and strong."

"Tell you one last thing, when you change if you still want to after you have sex, your dick will get bigger, I mean Kane was about 6 and a half he is now just over 9."

"I didn't want to know that." Zach was wondering how big Raven was.

"Oh sweetie he is massive." Penny said with a grin, catching on to his train of thought.

"How would you know?"

"Hello...wolves...brother, sister, need to get naked to shift."

"Oh..."

"Can I paint your toenails?" Penny popped up.

Almost an hour and a half later, a limping Kane and a scratched up Raven came through the door with grins on there faces.

"Oh my god, what the fuck happened?" Zach gasped and jumped up to touch the four angry red scratched marring Raven's chest.

"We had a play fight...oh and Penny I think I might have broke his ankle." Raven grinned and rubbed his ass. "Tore my ass up pretty good though." Zach sighed and grabbed some soothing cream to rub on the scratches.

"You don't have to do that...oh that feels nice, it don't burn anymore."

"Turn around." Zach said with a smile. Raven winked at him and turned around this time showing him his ass with eight marks on both his ass cheeks. Zach soothed cream all over his ass cheeks just to make sure he got everywhere.

"Guys your stinking up the room."

"Huh?" Zach whispered, kissing the marks on Raven's chest.

"Arousal has a certain scent." Raven murmured in his ear.

"Oh..." Zach giggled. He turned to look at Kane and Penny. Kane had his leg up on the table and Penny was feeding Sam. Kneeling affront of Kane's ankle he twisted and prodded at it.

"If I don't set this before the healing kicks in you might not ever be able to walk on it again."

"Leave it the fuck alone." Kane growled and tried to pull his leg up but Zach was faster and grabbed his ankle giving it a good hard twist, snapping the bone instantly, Kane screamed, Zach twisted the other way until he felt it pop back into place. Zach dropped his ankle back on the table.

"Thank you would be nice, prick. And don't swear at me." Zach said and sat on the sofa.

"Thank you for making me suffer."

"Your welcome." Raven sat next to him on the sofa and wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

"Why are you toenails green?" Raven whispered.

"Penny painted them." Zach kissed Raven on the lips lightly.

"I think it's sexy." Raven grinned and kissed Zach again, plunging his tongue inside the hot wet mouth.

"Guys your making it stink again." Kane whined. Zach groaned and buried his hands in Raven's hair pulling him closer to him, rubbing his hard cock along the inside of Raven's thigh. Raven picked him up of the sofa and grinned at Penny and Kane, rushing towards his bedroom he threw Zach onto the bed, stripped his shorts off and crawled onto the bed on all fours.

"Want me to help you with that?" Raven whispered. Tugging Zach's off and ripping his shirt away, buttons flying all over the room.

"Hey!" Zach whined.

"I'll buy you another one."

"You better." Zach pouted. Raven grinned and eased Zach's boxers over the hard cock in his pants and kissed his thigh. "I want to have sex." Zach whispered. Raven sat up quickly and kissed Zach's chest.

"Are you sure, babe?"

"Yes, but I don't want you to claim be yet." Zach was scared. Raven could tell because he could smell it.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you." Raven whispered, Zach nodded then moaned as Raven's hand grabbed hold of his cock, looking down Zach blushed, he could only just see the head of his cock in Raven's hand, he forgot all about it when Raven started stroking, moaning loudly he arched his back until Raven took his cock in his mouth, to his complete embarrassment he came inside Raven's mouth on the first pull of his mouth. Groaning he arched his back as he shot hot come into Raven's mouth, Raven licked his lips and sat up.

"Can I try?" Zach whispered.

"Sure. Don't forget I love you, you can back out any time you want to okay?"

"Okay." Zach kissed Raven lightly on the lips and urged his to lie down on his back. Raven did. Positioning himself between Raven's legs his gasped, right in front of his eyes was a cock as thick as his wrist and roughly 11 inches in length, the bright red tip, glistening with liquid. Zach licked his lips and then licked the head of the huge cock affront of him. Raven moaned and squirmed. Zach wrapped his hands around the monster and stroked as he licked the head, eventually he gathered up enough courage to start sucking at it. Stretching his lips wipe he swallowed as much as he could in one mouthful, bobbing up and down slowly he stroked the rest with his hand.

"Stop." Raven yelled. Zach stopped.

"What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing, if you didn't stop then we wouldn't get to the main show."

"Oh..." Zach giggled. Flipping onto his back he spread his legs wide for Raven. Raven growled and grabbed the lube, setting it next to Zach's hips he lifted his legs until Zach was almost bent in half, his ass right affront of his mouth. Taking a long swipe with his tongue, Zach moaned loudly. Raven continue to rim him for a few more moments before slipping a lubed finger in his ass. Zach moaned louder and draped his legs over Raven's shoulders.

"One day I'm going to rim you with my half and half tongue would you like that?"

"Yeah." Zach panted. Raven grinned and slipped another inside the tight hole, soon enough Zach was easily taking four of his fingers.

"Fuck me please, stick it in me." Zach moaned and dropped his legs from Raven's shoulders. Grabbing the lube bottle Raven squirted some more on Zach's hole and smothered his cock in the slippery gel. Positioning his cock at the stretched hole he looked up at the man he loved.

"What about condoms?" Zach whispered.

"Don't need them don't get diseases." Raven whispered and slowly starting pushing inside the tight hole. Zach gasped and groaned in pain, it felt like he was being split in two, the intense burning pain bringing tears to his eyes.

"Want me to stop?" Raven whispered and kissed his mate on the lips gently. The kissing his tears away.

"No, I want to do this. I love you, kiss me, I need you to kiss me."

Raven kiss his mate with all the love he felt for the boy, snaking his tongue inside he licked all around Zach's mouth. Pulling away only when Zach started gasping and panting.

"I love you too, babe." Raven started pushing again, Zach thought he would never stop but soon enough all 11 inches of Raven's cock was buried inside his ass.

"I can feel you in my stomach." Zach said with a smile.

Raven held still until Zach nodded, then he slowly started moving in and out of the tight ass. Zach moaned as the burning turned to intense pleasure, Raven sped up and tilted his hips until Zach shouted, Raven started slamming his cock into Zach, his balls slapping against the pale orbs of Zach's ass.

"Touch my cock, I need to come." Zach moaned again, Raven grabbed onto his small cock and jerked off his cock to the beat of his thrusts, soon enough Zach screamed and shot pearly white liquid out so hard the some hit his lips, and Zach licked it off moaning. The tight clenching of the ass muscles around his cock and the sight of Zach licking away his own come was enough to tip Raven over the edge and shoot his load into Zach's ass. Pulling out slowly he wrapped Zach in his arms.

"I love you, babe."

"Me too, Raven, Always." Zach fell asleep. After a few moments Raven untangled himself and slipped shorts on and walking into the living room.

"Enjoy yourself?" Penny asked with a smile.

"I don't know what you said to him but thank you, where is Kane?"

"He went to the shop something about not being able to hear his baby brother have sex." Penny said, Raven chuckled.

"What did he say about claiming?"

"That he didn't want to yet. I don't mind he actually trusts me enough to let me...make love to him so I'm okay with that."

"Make love, you never say that it's always 'fucking' or 'screwing'." Penny said and rocked Sam side to side.

"Can I hold her?" Raven whispered and held his arms out for his niece. Penny gently placed her in his arms and rocked her gently with a smile.

"Your a natural, you should become a dad."

"Maybe we could adopt. I always wanted kids." Raven whispered and smiled when Sam woke herself up with a snore. Sam looked around and burped the struggled to sit up. Raven helped her up and stood her on his thighs.

"Are you a big girl?" Raven said in the baby language. Sam rocked forwards and backwards with a giggle. It was half an hour of playing and messing around until she started screaming, Raven tried rocking her but she wouldn't stop, Penny took her and tried too but nothing was working, she wasn't hungry, she didn't need her nappy changing, she wasn't tired and she wasn't thirsty. Just as Penny was about to take her home Zach came out of the bedroom, with bed hair and rubbing his eyes and ass. He walked over to Penny and held out his arms.

"May I?" he asked. Penny handed Sam over and Zach pried open her mouth with his finger. "Just as I thought, little one, your getting your first tooth through." reaching behind him he grabbed the soothing cream used for Raven and spread some on Sam's gums, after a few minutes she stopped crying.

"Feels good don't it?" he asked Penny.

"You have no idea." she whispered with a smile.

"We could babysit if you want us to you and Kane can have...alone time." Zach said with wink.

"Sam is 7 months then half that, that is how long me and Kane haven't been intimate."

"Come with me." Zach said and handed the baby over to Raven and pulling her in the bedroom. "Sit." Penny sat. Zach went over to the closet and rifled around for something, coming out with a black bag with pink writing on it.

"I was going to give it to you when Sam was born but I got caught up in Raven but this should help you and Kane get back together." Zach said with a smile and handed the bag over. Penny peeked inside and giggled, pulling out a naughty cops outfit, she smiled.

"Try it on." Zach suggested and turned around.

"You can look I need you too see something anyway." Zach turned back around.

As Penny got undressed Zach looked at her stomach, which was flat considering she had a baby 7 months ago. Zach giggled as her jeans slipped off her hips.

"Honey, have you been feeling sexy?"

"Not really."

"I have a solution." Zach popped his head out the door and winked at Raven. "Keep Kane occupied for a little while, I'm giving Penny a makeover."

"What kind?" Raven whispered.

"Not the kind you need to know about." Zach giggled and grabbed wax, waxing strips, towels, and balled up socks. "Put the socks in your mouth, drop your panties and spread your legs." Zach smiled as Penny did as she was told. She wasn't nervous of Zach, she trusted him with her life. Zach knelt between her knees and applied wax to the pubic mound spreading it, placing the wax strip down he ripped it off, Penny screamed and gave him evils.

Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers